Living Next Door to Heaven 1
83: Prom

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 83: Prom - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The rest of spring break was just as hectic. I recorded three sessions so I'd have some built up before we got to prom and then started bringing in our guests from class. Of course, Jennifer and Courtney were staying for the week and Sam wasn't about to be left out. Whitney didn't stay with us every night, but she was there Tuesday and Wednesday nights and stayed with me after our taping on Saturday. I had a long and private discussion with Doreen after our taping on Monday. Sam, Jen, Court, and Rose had gone shopping with the moms to pick out their prom dresses. Rose and Sam were going on stag tickets as each other's dates. I assumed Jen and Court were doing the same in Kokomo. Dad was at work. Doreen led me to my room and immediately set about undressing both of us.

"Brian, I know just from our time together that you are pretty familiar with a girl's body. But you are about to go a step further and everybody puts a huge amount of importance on their first time. So there's a lot of pressure. You'll be worried about what she's going to think to the extent that you might not be able to get hard right away," she said. I looked down at my erection pointing at her as we sat on the bed to talk. More likely I'd be hard from now till then just waiting.

"I doubt that will be a problem," I laughed.

"I know, but just don't get worried if it happens. It's an important signal to you."

"What do you mean?"

"It means you are thinking of yourself and not Whitney. This isn't about you, Brian."

"It's my first time, too."

"You have a dozen pussies anxious to receive the blessing of your almighty cock," she continued harshly. "You probably didn't even know who would be the lucky girl until recently. But Whitney's been looking forward to and dreaming about this ever since she got her first period. This, Brian," she said taking hold of my cock and shaking it a little roughly. "She hasn't been thinking about losing her virginity or sleeping with a boy. She's been thinking about giving her virginity to you and having this cock deep inside her pulsing away as she cries in ecstasy. She never had to figure out who it was going to be. It's always been you. This night is about her."

"Shit. That does put the pressure on. If I don't get up she'll be disappointed and think I don't love her."

"You're thinking about you again. Your performance. The thing to figure out is how to give her the most pleasure and make this night the best of her life. You know what I remember about my first time?"

"No."

"It hurt. That's what I remember. My hymen was long gone. It wasn't breaking my cherry that hurt. It was his rush to get his cock in my not-quite-ready pussy that hurt. It was the feeling that it was only my pussy he cared about that hurt. Even when I came—and I did—it hurt because I knew he didn't respect me or love me. Don't let Whitney's first time hurt like that." My cock had wilted. Doreen reach out to me and hugged me to her.

"I don't want to hurt Whitney, Doreen. I love her. I want this night to be better than she ever imagined."

"Then don't let it be just this night. You should make love to her every night for a week. Two weeks if you can do it. You should hold her hand and look into her eyes whenever you're together. Make it not be about the night. Make it be about the two of you."

"I don't want any of the others to get jealous," I said.

"They will be jealous. There's no way to stop that. They understand. We all want this to happen. We all want to experience it ourselves. But we all want it to be the best thing ever for Whitney. We know that if it is, it will be the best thing ever for us, too." This was deep and I was really thinking about what that night would be like for both of us. Doreen wasn't finished with me yet, though.

"You know we all get turned on when we're with you, right?" she said. She took my hand and dragged my fingers through her wet pussy. I hadn't even been aware that she was getting turned on while she talked to me.

"I'm usually turned on when I'm with you, too."

"So there are signs for you to look for. You can't just dip your finger in a girl's pussy to find out if she's turned on. So, it all starts when you hold hands."

For the next four hours, I got a detailed tour of the female body. I learned the difference between cold clammy hands and hot sweaty hands; nipples that are painfully erect from cold and those that are erect with desire; kisses that are mouth only and kisses that involve the whole body; a pussy that is wet and one that is ready. I learned what to do in case of a spontaneous ejaculation when Doreen took me on an inside digital tour and I had one. She showed me how to identify a sensitive spot on the front of the vagina and how to stimulate it to add pleasure to my oral ministrations.

Then she pulled out a dildo.

"I'm not really into that, Doreen," I joked.

"It's not for you, it's for me. I got one that I estimated to be about the same size as you." I was pretty sure it was both longer and bigger around, but I guess I should be flattered. "Now, you're going to use this to find out how deep I am and where you have to stop. I'm probably going to come again, so don't get carried away while I am." She gave me the dildo and helped me position it. "First is angle of entry. You'll go in the direction a girl is built, but it's easier if you've figured out the basics before you try to shove your sausage in me. For example, which way does my vagina go?"

"Um ... up?"

"Get your fingers back in my pussy and follow the glide path. Which way do I tilt?"

"Oh. A little toward the back."

"So when you line up, you want your cock aligned with the direction my pussy goes. That will make entry a lot easier on both of us." She demonstrated with different angles for the dildo and at the correct angle I could feel it slide effortlessly into her, almost like she was sucking it in. "It's an advantage for me, too. It means that if you even out after you are in and make a few short shallow strokes, you'll stimulate that. Mmm. Mmm-mm. Yeah, like that. Touch my clit with your finger while you do that." It was about Doreen's fifth orgasm of the afternoon's instruction and it was a good one.

"Wow, Doreen! That was beautiful."

"Yeah. And now I'm so wide open that you can sink your big cock right down into me." She pulled my dildo hand and I watched as it slowly disappeared into her. "Stop!" She flinched and I let go of the dildo. "You reached the end of the tunnel, baby," she whispered. "God! How much is left?" She grabbed the dildo with as much in her as would fit and pulled it out, marking the length with her fingers. She pulled my cock toward her and held the dildo next to it. "Oh thank God! If you'd been bigger than that I'd have started crying now."

"You mean it hurts?"

"No matter what you might have read in Bill's magazines by way of Carl, you cannot enter a woman's womb with your cock. Unless a woman is ovulating or giving birth, her cervix is almost like bone. Forcing it open even a little would be excruciating. Even slamming your cock into it hurts most women. If you just touch it, then it can be arousing for some women. But you hit it hard and we'll hit you hard. Always watch Whitney to make sure she's feeling pleasure and not pain because she will try to keep going no matter how much it hurts just because she loves you."

Man, if this was the education Doug got, then no wonder Rachel loved him so much!


Wednesday, I did the demo with Sam's little sister, Lexi. I shouldn't say little anymore. She was a good couple inches taller than Sam and really filled out. She'd be a sophomore this year and I understood that her dating group was using the same agreement that we had for ours. The demo was fun and I took her bowling afterward for our date. When I returned her to her house, I walked her to the door.

"Brian, may I kiss my date?"

"Sure you can, Lexi. I'd be honored."

"I'm fifteen years old and I give you explicit permission to touch me anywhere above my waist outside my clothes." Oh damn! I didn't think I'd better take that as far as she suggested. I didn't want Samantha to be angry with me. I did kiss, her though, and when I neglected to take any liberties with her, she dragged my hand from around her waist and held it to her breast until I squeezed it a little. As soon as we broke the kiss, I pulled my hand away.

"Oh, boy. Is Ross going to get lucky tonight," Lexi whispered. "'Bye, Brian."


Miss Polly: My! You are tall! I suppose you hear that all the time.

Whitney: Along with things like 'How's the weather up there.'

Me: Miss Polly, may I present my girlfriend, Whitney Anderson—the leading scorer, most valuable player, and captain of this year's State Girls' Basketball Champions, Mishawaka High School.

Miss P: We're so pleased to have you with us and congratulations on such an impressive feat. What are we cooking today, Brian?

Me: My special seduction dinner.

Miss P: Seduction? Oh my! Can we put this on the air? [Nod from Harvey] What is the occasion for this dinner?

Me: I am so over-the-top excited that Whitney is going to be my prom date in two weeks. This is the dinner I'm planning for before we go out.

Miss P: You cook for your prom date? [To the camera.] Girls, a new standard has been set.

Me: Well, truthfully, it will be the night before because nobody wants to cook in a tux. This meal is designed to give a lot of energy and calories without making you feel so full you can't enjoy the prom. And I want my date stimulated to enjoy a long evening and not be too drowsy to have fun.

Miss P: Is this tested?

Me: Yes, but not by me. The turn-of-the-century author Colette wrote about the perfect seduction dinner in her novel Claudine in Paris.


The menu included a salad followed by a fluffy omelet with cream cheese. Dessert was fresh fruit and black iced coffee. It was a success as Whitney appeared to swoon on me at the table.

Whitney took me home and told Sam, Jen, and Court that they were welcome to watch from the floor, but she was making love to her man and if he happened to deflower her two weeks before her seventeenth birthday, they were sworn to secrecy. We laughed, but by the end of the night I thought she was at least half serious.


"Mom, did you give me any prank gifts for Christmas?"

"No dear. I don't think so. Does something not fit?" Dad put his newspaper down. Oh boy.

"No, Mom. Everything fit just fine. I have this certificate, though."

"Oh." Mom sighed. Dad grinned.

"It says, 'This certificate entitles you to one night with parents out of the house on the night you think you are ready.' I'd like to cash it in."

"Haven't you had a few nights this year with your parents gone for the night? Like every other Saturday this year?"

"This is for a specific night at my request."

"I see. What night would that be?"

"Prom."

"Brian, are you planning to become sexually active?" Mom asked. Why else would I want to use the certificate?

"Mom, I'm already sexually active. I have twelve girlfriends. We fool around a lot. But if you are asking if I am planning to have sexual intercourse with a very special young woman for the first time, then the answer is yes."

"Does this young woman know your intentions?" Dad asked.

"She kind of requested my intentions. But she doesn't know I want to arrange it for here. That's a surprise."

"I see."

"The options for a teenager are pretty limited, Mom and Dad. We could park someplace and make love in the back of the station wagon. I could ask a sympathetic older friend to rent a cheap motel room for me. We could go up to Tower Hill and find a private place in the sand. Maybe I could take her to the hayloft. But the thing is that Whitney is a very special girl. And this is a very special thing we are sharing with each other. I don't want her to look back on it and think it would have been perfect if we'd had a little more room or if there wasn't sand in her butt or if she wasn't allergic to hay or if it hadn't been a Motel 6. I don't want there to be any 'if only' when we look back."

"I'm proud of you, son. I wasn't sure when we gave it to you that you'd have the courage to use it. It shows you have enough love and commitment to the young woman to face a little embarrassment with your parents to make sure the night is special to her."

"I expected it would have happened a lot sooner," Mom said. "Jennifer and Courtney have been ready for months. And I know how you feel about Rose and Samantha and Elaine. I can understand why you'd be a little hesitant after Rhonda, but why have you waited so long?"

"Whitney doesn't turn seventeen until the third. The prom is the sixth. We promised each other we'd share our first experience."

"Does this mean you are breaking up with the rest of the group? Starting an exclusive relationship? How does everyone else feel about it?"

"Wow! That's a lot of questions. Um ... We're not breaking up. We are explicitly not becoming exclusive, but at the same time, it's not a one-time thing. I'd guess that we'll be seeing a lot of each other the next few months. And I'm not rushing out to be with a lot of others just because I'm not a virgin any more. Any other girl I become that intimate with will be on the same terms and with the same love and care. As a result, the others are not only onboard, they are almost as excited as we are. The girls are all going out for a day of pampering on Saturday and Whitney is the guest of honor at the spa."

"Will we be able to see you before the prom? For pictures and such?"

"Of course, Mom. We just don't want pictures later!"


The next week was hell. We had rehearsals every day after school that went well into the evening. The play opened on Thursday with three nightly performances. Getting the technical stuff down was a huge problem. I missed all that in the first play I was in because I just came in at random times and answered a question. This time, I had to interrupt the play within the play and ask for some help from the audience. It was a small part, but I still felt nervous when we opened on Thursday night.

Opening night is always a bunch of classmates who come to see the first show because they get in free and it doesn't interrupt their date nights. I'm not going to say there wasn't applause, but I'm not sure anyone 'got it.' Hell, I still wasn't sure if I got it. Friday and Saturday the performances were sparsely attended—mostly by parents of the huge cast who didn't understand it any better than the students had. Well, at least by midnight Saturday, the damned thing was over and we had the set struck.

Saturday morning, I had Ms. Sullivan with me for my taping.


Miss Polly: Brian, are you allowed to date teachers?

Me: I'm afraid Ms. Sullivan's husband—and the entire school board—would object to that. But as you know, Ms. Sullivan was with me for the first demo that I did on your show. When the school wouldn't let me enroll in Home Ec, she called and offered to work with me in 4H Foods. I'd been cooking with my girlfriend for several months, but Ms. Sullivan was the first teacher I had who helped me understand what I was doing beyond just following a recipe.

Ms. Sullivan: Brian was a brilliant pupil who has far exceeded my teaching.

Miss P: So tell us what we're making today.

Me: In honor of my first demo in the Foods class with Ms. Sullivan, I'm making fudge today.

The demo went as planned, complete with my explanation of the chemistry involved. We sat with a cup of coffee and sampled the fresh fudge.

Miss P: Has your school relented and let you take Home Economics?

Me: I found out Home Ec isn't just cooking and I'm not sure I want to learn to sew. But this year we have an Advanced Culinary Arts class that Ms. Sullivan is teaching and it is open to both boys and girls.

Ms. S: And Brian may not know yet that next year we will be offering a science elective called Advanced Life Science: Foods. I'll be co-teaching that class with Mr. Nolan, our biology teacher.

Me: I hope it's in the morning.

Miss P: Anything else?

Me: Of course, Miss Polly. Just remember girlfriend: no matter what, I still love you.


I had a new story for Rose and I called her early Sunday morning. Well, as early as I could after the show and strike the night before.

Dear Forum:

I know you readers won't believe this, but my girlfriend Rose and I finally went all the way. It was a little scary, but worth every second.

Rose lives on the river and her family has a pontoon boat. They often take friends out on the river and Rose has taken just about all our friends out—except me. I'd listen to the girls talking and it started to feel like I was the only one who never got to go out on the pontoon boat. I was beginning to think that Rose didn't really like me that well since she never invited me out.

It turns out she'd been saving it—the same as she'd saved her virginity for me.

School was out and it was getting hot when Rose called and told me to bring my bathing suit and come to her house RIGHT NOW! When I got there, she was in the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. She was so sexy! She practically stripped me so I'd hurry and get my trunks on and then we rushed down to the dock and got on the boat. There was a picnic basket packed and a cooler with soft drinks. I untied the lines and she was almost too far away from the dock for me to jump on board. It was close. She was motoring upstream and I stepped up behind her to put my arms around her.

"Wow! You've never taken me on the boat before. What's the hurry tonight?"

"Eclipse," she said. "I found a spot at the bend where we should be able to see the moonrise in a total lunar eclipse."

I'm a science nut, so that sounded pretty spectacular. We reached the bend and it was still pretty light out when we anchored. We ate and talked and then we started to make out. It's a pretty plush boat, so we pulled a couple of the bench cushions onto the floor—er, deck—and lay back to try to guess where the moon would rise. Rose turned on the running lights so other boaters would be able to spot us. We got back to making out. There are low walls all around the deck, so we were pretty concealed from anyone happening to pass by. Pontoons sit a lot higher on the water than speed boats. It's a good thing, because before long, Rose and I were naked.

"This is it, baby," she whispered. "It's 7:42. The moon is rising and it's a full eclipse. I want you. Now."

I got the message and Rose was ready. She guided my shaft into her and sighed. I have never felt anything so incredible in my life.

"Look," she said and pointed. Just over the edge of the railing we could see the moon peeking out from behind the shadow of the earth as Rose and I consummated our love. There was a sudden roar as a speedboat passed us close and the boat started rocking on the wake. I hung onto Rose and she was bouncing all over me. A few minutes later I realized the boat was only rocking with our movement and Rose was still bouncing.

Now whenever I look at the moon, I think of my sweet Rose and the lunar eclipse.


No plan goes un-laughed-at.

Like usual when it is something important, it's Betts that does the laughing. Or in this instance, crying. She called Friday morning. She was in labor. She wanted her mommy. Mom and Dad were packed before I left for school. Anna was on her way to take them to Chicago to catch a plane to Seattle. She would return to Kokomo and the girls would be coming to join us Friday evening. I used my certificate for nothing! They were going to be gone anyway.


Friday night, I fixed my seduction special dinner for Whitney. It had shown on TV that morning and Jennifer, Rose, Courtney, and Samantha joined us. Jennifer was spending the night with Rose and Courtney was spending the night with Samantha. Hmm. They were sleeping with their dates the night before the prom, but of course no one cares if it's two girls spending the night together, no matter what they're doing. They were sneaking into our prom on a couple's ticket as each other's dates. Technically you couldn't go stag unless you were a student at our school and they didn't recognize same-sex couples.

As soon as the dishes were finished, the other two couples thanked us politely and left. Whitney and I claimed the big chair in the family room. It's funny. We didn't really make out or anything. She just curled up in my lap and cuddled with me while we watched some senseless TV movie. After I flicked the TV off Whitney raised her lips to mine and kissed me so sweetly I thought I'd cry.

"I'm seventeen," she whispered.

"Happy birthday, love," I said. I petted her thick hair and she snuggled up closer.

"We could just do it now."

What? All my plans? I hadn't been working on getting her turned on or anything! We were just cuddling together.

"Is that what you want?" She looked up at me and tears were glistening in her eyes.

"I want to make love to you, Brian. But I don't want to lose my virginity in the backseat of a Chevy station wagon." The tears started to flow. I rocked her in my arms.

"Shh. Hush, darling. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Really?"

"Really. My parents are in Seattle. They won't be home for a week."

"So you don't want to do it now?"

"Whitney, honey. I want to make love to you every time I see you. I want to do it now and tomorrow and the next day. If you say 'Take me to bed right now, ' I'll carry you upstairs and make passionate love to you. I love you, Whitney. I want whatever you desire most in your heart." She sighed and gave me such a longing kiss that I almost erupted in my pants. My hand had found its way into her shirt and I was gently teasing her nipple as her whole body got into the kiss.

"Take me to bed, lover. I don't want to let you out of my sight."


The phone rang at seven while Whitney and I were still cuddled together. It was weird that we'd spent the night naked in each other's arms, petting and loving and kissing and still hadn't gone all the way. Oh, we'd certainly gone part way there. I'd even teased her with my cock on her clit until she came. Then she rolled me over and ran her juicy slit up and down my shaft until I sprayed both of us.

And oral. Oh my god! Part of Doreen's excellent instructions had been on half a dozen different positions to have oral sex. I'd been warned against doing sixty-nine with my partner on her back and me on top. Doreen said it was too easy to start slamming my cock into a girl's throat and better if we reversed the position with her on top so she could control how deep she took me. Then there was sixty-nine on our sides, the biggest problem with which was keeping the girl's leg propped up so my head didn't get crushed. She liked what she called a sixty-eight. 'You do me and I'll owe you one.' There was licking a girl while facing up between her legs, licking her while facing down, and licking her from the back. And of course, there was licking her in the shower on your knees looking up into the spray of the water—and getting drowned. Our height difference was just enough that any sixty-nine was difficult because if she had my cock in her mouth, I could barely reach her pussy with my tongue.

Doreen hadn't mentioned using one of my silk ties looped around Whitney's hands and loosely tied to the headboard while I licked up one side of her legs and down the other, pausing every few passes to focus on her clit long enough to give her another orgasm. Nor had she mentioned Whitney tying my hands with the same silk tie while absolutely torturing my cock with her lips and tongue.

Nor did my education include the fine art of tickling. That was an experience in and of itself!

The result was that Whitney and I had done just about everything, including having me stimulate her g-spot while I was licking her, except put my cock in her pussy. When the phone rang, my cock was lodged securely between her butt cheeks as we spooned together.

"Brian, is Whitney there?"

"Um ... Yeah, Sam. She's right here."

"She spent the night?"

"Yes."

"But we wanted to pamper her and treat her royally before you ... We have a whole spa day planned!"

"I'm sure she'll love it. She's just waking up now. You know, she's really beautiful stretched out on my bed naked like she is. I'll take her the phone, but let me get the ropes untied." There was a screech that came through the phone loud enough to shatter glass and Whitney started giggling.

"Hi, Sam. What's up?— Oh Brian, please not again.— No it's fine, Sam.— Sure I'm planning on our spa day.— Why would my spending the night with Brian change that?— Brian, don't tickle anymore. Your tongue is so... — Sam, I really need to go now. I have something else to do with my tongue. See you in an hour." I sat in my chair on the other side of the room just cracking up. Then Whitney laid back on the bed and bent her knees toward her chest. She crooked a finger at me. "Would you show me that spot up inside that felt so good again?"


After I fed Whitney—which was after I ate her—she took off to go join the girls for her spa day. I was free until I picked her up this evening at her mom's house. About ten I got a call from Mom. It was only seven in the morning in Seattle, but I had a new niece. I bet Betts was mad she had to get up so early. I sent my love to my sister and Allen and to baby Madeline.

I was playing a stupid game on the computer about noon when I heard the downstairs door open and a voice call. "Brian? Hello? Are you home?" I ran downstairs.

"Cassie! Hi! What are you doing here?"

"What. Don't you want to see me?"

"Of course I do. You just surprised me."

"Well, I'm here as your company for the afternoon so you don't forget to get dressed and ready for the prom tonight."

"I wouldn't forget that."

"Right. Did you remember to wash and vacuum your car?"

"Oh, shit."

"Come on, buster. We've got work to do."

Having Cassie come over to help get me ready was really fun. We got the car washed and cleaned out. I even hung a little pine tree air freshener from the mirror. Cassie made sure the center seatbelt was untangled and then used it as we drove to lunch. We ate a burger at the White Spot and got to laughing about the play. When we got back to my house, there were still a couple hours before I needed to shower and get dressed. Cassie pushed me toward the chair in the living room and settled onto my lap. Cassie and I had had our ups and downs over the years and had come out good friends. We'd seldom been very intimate, though. We'd kissed when we went out and the other night when she and Nicki initiated all the girls going to bed topless I'd taken the opportunity to lovingly caress her bare breasts. But alone together, this was definitely the most intimate situation we'd ever been in.

She kept talking as I held her, mostly about inconsequential things. She toyed with the buttons on my shirt and occasionally kissed me on the cheek or just wiggled in my lap. Of course, just having a pretty girl in my lap is reason enough for me to get hard. I'm sure she felt it, just based on the way she kept moving around in my lap. I felt her fingers on my skin and realized my shirt was completely unbuttoned and she was stroking my chest.

"You can ... uh ... unbutton my blouse ... if you want to," she whispered.

"Cassie, honey, do you want me to touch your breasts inside your clothes?" I asked. "If I unbutton your blouse, that's what I'll want to do."

"Can we stop just above the waist, Brian?" she asked. "I really liked it the other night when we were all kissing you goodnight. Can we just do that some more?"

"Yes, dear. I'd love to do that." We kissed and I slowly fumbled her buttons open. It was a pretty heavy-weight blouse and I hadn't noticed that Cassie had unfettered breasts beneath it.

Cassie's breasts were a little larger than Liz's but were still small. She'd filled out some the past year and I noticed that her legs were no longer quite the sticks they used to be. We'd met each other's height when we were 5'2" but eventually I put on another five inches. Cassie only went up another inch. She was still very petite. I was never quite sure where I stood with Cassie. I knew she liked kisses and when we were all together she'd sometimes do something daring like she had the other night. But this idea of just sitting and making out while I softly kneaded her bare breast was completely new. Maybe it was all because everyone was anticipating my coupling with Whitney and wanted some action. First Nicki stripping and asking me to draw on her body and then Cassie wanting to make out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.