Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

79: Varsity

Coming of Age Sex Story: 79: Varsity - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Second semester was well underway and I was keeping up with everything by the skin of my teeth. In fact, that was the name of the play we were studying in Ms. Streeter's Drama class. First semester was Speech and Second Drama. Of course, everyone in the class had to try out for the show the first week of March. At least the spring production was after basketball season.

Ms. Sullivan started using a portion of our Advanced Culinary Arts class to have me rehearse the presentation for my next 'Young Cooking' episode. I promised that I would select three classmates who volunteered to be my assistants for one show. I planned to have Ms. Sullivan on the show, too. She coached my first demo and as far as I was concerned that qualified her as a girlfriend for the day.

On the eleventh, I recorded a show with Denise in the morning and Rachel in the afternoon. I was sad that I couldn't take Denise out after our taping, but she'd started dating Josh recently and he was taking her to the dance. We still had a pretty intense kiss before she headed out. The very sweet show I'd recorded with Louise the week before ran as my Valentine's Day treat and Louise was a perfect foil. She proved to have a quick wit and was a lot of fun. Denise was a hoot. Miss Polly was pleased that not all my girlfriends were lily white and having Louise with her exotic Indian looks and Denise who was black helped. Her audience spanned a pretty broad demographic. I made a huge kettle of red beans and rice for that show and since it's a dish that cooks for a long time, I actually had to make two batches. We distributed it to everyone and Denise and her father took home a container for dinner.

Rachel and I had a blast. It took us four hours to tape the simple taco and fajita demo because one or the other of us kept busting up at little things. Miss Polly wanted us to do something cute when we were at the table and feed each other. Rachel didn't even know what she'd said when she turned to me with her taco in hand and said, "I want you to taste my taco, Brian." Harvey about died and called 'cut' so we could go back and do it over with a more innocuous statement that he had her rehearse. I had to explain to Rachel on the way home what was so funny. She blushed.

"I wouldn't mind, you know," she said. Then I blushed.

It was way too late to get to Rachel's house for her to change and still be ready to meet Doreen and Doug for dinner. Rachel had packed her dress and everything she needed to get ready for the dance, so we went straight to my house. There was a note on the kitchen table from Mom. "Brian, we decided to go to Kokomo this afternoon. Have fun at the dance tonight. We'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love, Mom." Rachel read it over my shoulder.

"Did you plan this? To get me here with no parental supervision?" she asked.

"No! Honest, Rachel. They never said anything to me when I left this morning. I should have known. They go down there about every other weekend. I've been going crazy because I can't go with them because of the stupid show. I haven't seen Jennifer and Courtney since before Christmas. I talk to them a couple times a week, but I'm really missing them."

"Why do your parents go down there?"

"Oh." All of the girls who had been close to me for the better part of a year knew about my parents and Anna. We never mentioned it in the larger group, though. "Um ... Rachel, are you really one of my girlfriends? This is different than having a kiss or going on a date." She wrinkled up her nose at me.

"You need to take a shower before you dress for the dance," she said. What? Weren't we just talking about... ?

She led me to the bathroom and ordered me to get us towels as she started the water. When I returned from the linen closet, Rachel was standing in the bathroom in her bra and panties.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to barge in on you," I said. I started to back out and she grabbed my hand to pull me back into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. She turned her back to me.

"Would you unfasten my bra, please?" My mouth was hanging open when she turned back around and let the bra slip down her arms and onto the floor. Rachel and I had dated a few times back when we were freshmen and even once or twice as sophomores. There was a little petting, though since one of our parents was always involved as the driver, there wasn't much and I'd never gotten inside her clothes. While I stood there, she shimmied out of her little panties. "Get undressed and come in the shower, boyfriend. I'd like you to wash my back. And front. Thoroughly." She stepped under the water. I stripped and came in the shower. Twice. I think Rachel came four times. "Don't forget," she whispered in my ear after I'd fingered her thoroughly. "I'd still like you to taste my taco."


"Brian had to be convinced that I was really his girlfriend before he'd tell me the big dark secret," Rachel said when we met Doreen and Doug. "You'll have to convince him yourself that you are onboard." She led Doreen away to the restroom immediately. Doug turned to me.

"So what do I have to do to convince you to tell me the big dark secret?" Doug grinned at me.

"Just promise that you won't talk about it to anyone. Especially not Doreen until I can talk to her."

"The glow on Rachel's face tells me you did more than talk about it," he laughed.

"Doug, I'm sorry. We got kind of carried away and my folks went to Kokomo and she wanted to know why and I just asked if she was really my girlfriend and all of a sudden we were naked in the shower and ... Shit!"

"You kept the agreement, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then what's the big deal? Look, I'm not going to say that I'm not a little jealous over having you touch Rachel. Maybe a little envious, too. And some dark part of my soul wishes I'd been there to watch. But Rachel really wants this as much as Doreen does. Rachel wanted to be your first date specifically so she could show you that it's real and that we're not palming Doreen off on you. I'm not gonna get bent out of shape over you doing what Rachel said she was going to do tonight in the first place. This is a time for us to explore and experiment. Now why did your parents go to Kokomo? Did they take your other girlfriends?"

"Oh crap! I forgot they were even there. Well, if any of them didn't know the secret, I'm sure they do by now. But this is why I have to talk to Doreen before anybody else tells her. Mom and Dad have a thing going with Jennifer's mom. I honestly think that if Jennifer and Courtney weren't living with her, Anna would move in with us. The thing is, Betts would go ballistic if she found out about it. Nobody wants the drama."

"Yeah, I can imagine Betts reacting to that news. But it's so cool! Your parents are in the same kind of relationship that we've been in. What about Jennifer's dad?"

"They're divorced and he's not involved. I'm not so sure about both Courtney's parents, though. Nobody's ever said anything, but we got suspicious over Thanksgiving."

"Well, you'll get a chance to talk to Doreen later tonight. We were going to invite you to our house, but if your folks aren't home, maybe you'll want to go back to your place."


I danced with Rachel. Doug danced with Doreen. We sat with others from our group. Carl and Louise were there. Lionel and Sugar. Geoff and Sora. I glanced at her, but she and Geoff seemed to be having a good time without my help. Josh and Denise were there. She'd had time to go home to dress after filming this morning and was telling everyone what I'd cooked. It was a little strange to look at the group, all couples and none of my girls among them, even with me. Except Doreen and Rachel. I looked at her as I held her in my arms and we danced. Just a few hours ago, I'd been fingering her to an orgasm in the shower and she'd squeezed my hard cock between her fabulous butt cheeks as I slid the soapy erection between them until I came.

At precisely ten o'clock, Doug and Doreen danced next to us and the two girls changed places.

"What's up, Doreen?" I asked.

"Mmm. Hi, Brian. I'm Valentine Dance Date part two. Don't bother looking at them, they have eyes only for each other now. Look at me and describe for me exactly what I have to do to be considered trustworthy to know the big dark secret." I laughed and we danced. When we went back to the table, Doreen stayed with me and Rachel stayed with Doug. There were a couple puzzled looks, but no one made a comment. When the dance ended, I helped Doreen into her coat and we went to my car as Doug and Rachel went to his.

"This might seem a little forward, Brian, but I feel like we have some unfinished business. It's been almost two years since your sister's wedding. Do you ever think about the time we spent together?"

"God, yes, Doreen. You kept me sane that week and drove me crazy at the same time."

"May I spend the night with you, boyfriend?"

"Really?"

"How much convincing does it take, Brian? I'm pretty much ready to break my sexual fast. I know you've mentioned you're not ready to go all the way, but can we go as far as possible? I'm serious, Brian. Take me home and make love to me."

Doreen and I pulled into my garage. The truck was still gone, so Mom and Dad wouldn't be back tonight. She grabbed Rachel's bag out of the back seat.

"We packed our overnight things and morning clothes in each other's bags, just in case we didn't all end up at our house."

"Was that the plan?"

"I was the one designated to call your parents." We walked up the stairs to my room and I thought about what the night would bring. Another willing partner in the seventeen plus category. Still, Doreen and I both knew she wasn't going to be my first. That didn't mean we couldn't have fun, though.

"I wish I'd known what the plan was," I said. "I'd have worn sexier underwear."

"Really? Let's see what you've got hidden under here. I don't remember seeing any sexy underwear in your dresser when I stayed here with Betts." We kissed as she pulled off my suit coat and then went to work on my belt. I managed the zipper on her dress at the same time. When it pooled to the floor, Doreen was standing in her high heels and panties—nothing else. She finally got my pants unzipped and pushed them down. "I see what you mean. Though I can't imagine anything sexier than what you don't have on." Rachel had dared me to go commando and since I didn't think the wet spots would show on my dark suit, I'd taken the dare. I also knew what Doug wasn't going to find under Rachel's dress.

"Anything you want to do short of fucking," I said. I'd managed to get my tie off and my shirt unbuttoned and stepped out of my trousers as she pulled my shirt off. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. "We're both adults, Doreen. Do you really need these?"

"Anything you want, Brian. I'm yours tonight." Doreen and I were active with our hands as we kissed, but we were teasing each other. Doreen was still a good two inches taller than me. She had nice round boobs and a tiny waist. Her hips flared out pleasantly and I found a firm handhold there as I rolled on top of her and began kissing my way down her body. The last time we were in bed together, I was fifteen and we kept a layer of clothing between us. Tonight, the only thing separating us was my will power.

Doreen squirmed when I reached that point just to the side of her mound where her pubic bone dipped down and I started nibbling and kissing it. Her scent got stronger the closer to her slit that I kissed and I loved it. I realized that I'd had oral sex with six girls. Jennifer and Courtney were always so thoroughly licked that it was hard to distinguish their scent. Liz had juices that flowed so plentifully and freely that it seemed they washed away the scent, even though her flavor was tangy and I loved burying my face in her snatch. Elaine was sweet and she smelled like one of those spicy flowers—I think they call them freesia. Maybe it comes with being blonde, but Brenda had a light scent that got stronger the more excited she became but was never overpowering. Doreen had medium brown hair that was neatly trimmed around her pussy. As I pressed the lips open, I was assaulted by a strong aroma of a very turned on woman. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was earthy and powerful and made me want to bury my face there and never look back.

So I did.

She didn't skyrocket as soon as my tongue touched her clit, but she built steadily. Other girls I'd been with had fluids that were pretty much clear, sometimes thick but still transparent. Doreen was creamy. I used my fingers to collect her foam and then massaged her anus with them. She started up a steep slope toward orgasm and I flattened my tongue against her clit and shook my head as I pressed a finger into her dark passage. Doreen didn't scream, but she let out a long guttural moan that shook her whole body. I wanted to go right back to work to bring her off again, but she pushed my head away and pulled me up to kiss her.

"Don't worry. You'll get me off again, lover," she whispered through our kiss. "But I've wanted to suck you for two years and I want you now." Her technique was to pivot so her knees were beside my shoulders and she leaned across me to caress my balls and suck my cock into her mouth. Even though her pussy wasn't over my mouth, I had easy access to her with my hands, including cupping her lovely breasts in my hands and playing with her nipples.

I know they call it a blow job, but in my limited experience so far, it was just a girl sliding me in and out of her mouth. God! Just a girl sliding me in and out? What more could you ask for? Doreen showed me. Oh, I slid in and out as she bobbed her head on me, but every so often she'd give a little puff of air into my cock that would press against the base and then she'd suck it back out and start sliding again. Each time she blew a little into me and sucked it out, it was like I was coming a little. I held her breast in my right hand and my left found the open entrance to her pussy and I slipped a finger into her. She rose toward a new peak and started to hum as she pushed her mouth more firmly down on me. To feel the vibration of her throat on the head of my cock was too much.

"Doreen, I'm going to come. I can't help it. I love you!" She didn't back off and with the next puff of air into my cock I felt my semen rush to join it as she sucked it out. I don't remember ever being so noisy when I came. My cock in her mouth. My fingers in her pussy. Her breast in my hand and the impending orgasm pulsing through her vagina. I think she was simply holding off until I finished spurting because as she pulled off of me her growling moan rose and her pussy clamped down on my fingers as she came again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.