Living Next Door to Heaven 1
69: Summer Intern

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 69: Summer Intern - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Before we left to go to Kokomo, I took Samantha to the barn for some last minute instructions on caring for the horses. She'd been Rhonda's assistant last year and Princess thought she walked on water—or whatever the horse equivalent of that was. Sam planned to show her at the fair again, so I knew Princess would get a good workout this summer. But Jingo and Gypsy needed to be ridden as well, though not worked as hard. I was counting on Lexie and Judy falling in love with the horses.

"And don't forget that if you want more company, you can always invite Liz or Denise over to ride and even stay over. Sam, I know this isn't how you planned to spend the summer." She looked at me with those dark brown eyes that sparkled in the low light of the barn as we turned the horses out to pasture.

"It's not what any of us expected, my love. We'll just have to make do."

"Cutie, could you ... I'm going to make a deposit with Mom and Dad as soon as I get my first paycheck to help with the phone bill. So could you call Rhonda a couple times a week to talk? We miss her, but she's alone. Please call her."

"Can I? Oh, Brian, can I call her today to say happy birthday?"

"Why not? I already did."

"When?"

"When I got up this morning."

"But that was like four-thirty."

"She picked up the phone before it finished the first ring."

"I'll call her and I'm going to call all our girlfriends and make sure they call her, too."

"Samantha, I love you. And if Anna wasn't pacing around waiting to get back to Kokomo, I'd lay you back on this bale of hay and bury my face where you'd know how much I love you."

"I just flooded my panties. I'd love for you to eat me and I'd love to suck you right now. But, Brian, one day I'm going to love making love to you. Don't let me get away. Okay?" I kissed her and headed to the car.


Anna didn't even take me to the house when we got to Kokomo. We drove straight to the restaurant.

"You have paperwork to fill out and Bill wants you on the grill tonight," Anna said. "Crystal will drop you off after work. We'll put your bags in your room for you." Damn it! Straight into the fire. Wait! Bill wants me on the grill? I've never cooked on his grill.

I got into the restaurant as the lunch crew was cleaning things up. As soon as I walked in I could smell onions frying. They should sell that smell.

"Brian! Welcome to your summer home," Crystal said when she saw me. "Let's get your paperwork done so you can get to work." I carried my chef jacket, hat, and scarf in a plastic bag from the cleaners into the office with me. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but I figured if I wasn't dressed appropriately for the kitchen, they'd either send me home or I could call Jennifer and ask her to bring me something from my suitcase. It turned out everyone in the kitchen was in shorts. At two o'clock in the afternoon it was nearly a hundred degrees out and with the ovens and grill going, the kitchen was at least one-ten.

"Wow," I said, looking at the school forms. "A full credit as a Professional Career Intern? Is this a real class or did you guys make it up?"

"We lobbied hard for it, but it's actually a state accredited class that schools can offer based on an applied curriculum. There are more books for you to read."

"Oh boy. What else do I need to fill out?"

"Just your W4. You are listed as full-time this summer since you are over sixteen. Your stipend is $125 per week. I hope you know that's a really good rate."

"That's great."

"Brian, you don't sound very enthusiastic this year. Are we going to have trouble?" Shit!

"No, Crystal! I'm sorry. I've been a little pre-occupied the past couple of weeks with Rhonda moving. The work schedule is probably just what I need."

"Hey, I understand a little. Even Courtney seemed broken-hearted. If you need to talk, come see me. If you are okay now, go see Bill. He's ready for you in the kitchen."

"Thanks, Crystal. I'm ready."


After a considerable amount of prep work, Bill did have me working the grill under his supervision. It was Tuesday, so there were no prime rib orders, but the restaurant served half a dozen cuts of steak and it seemed like Bill had a secret for each one of them. Filet Mignon he wanted to sear and serve unless the 'uncouth' diner wanted the steak medium or medium well. Bill simply wouldn't serve a well done steak. He told people to go to McDonalds if that was what they wanted. For those who wanted the steak medium or medium well, he moved the steak to a cooler part of the grill where it took longer to cook. He said that it would help keep the meat tender and not make it inedible on the outside. Most lower cuts of meat—sirloin, strip, and t-bone—were also cooked on the lower temperature grill. Porterhouse and rib steaks were cooked between, depending on the thickness. The thicker the steak, the lower the temperature.

I was surprised when Bill told me to take my jacket off and head out because my ride was there. It was already nine o'clock and he was shutting the kitchen down.

"You're scheduled for eight hours Tuesday through Saturday and you'll have Sunday/Monday off," he said. "This week will all be on the grill. You won't be just baking this year. You are going to learn to cook everything on the menu." I was excited. I was going to be working hard enough that I wouldn't be thinking about Rhonda all the time. I whispered a little 'love you' to her as Anna drove me home.

My bags and computer were in the guest room and I took the hint that it was where I was expected to sleep. I showered the grease off and landed in the bed exhausted. In a few minutes after I turned out the light, my door opened and I felt a weight beside me on the bed.

"Brian? Can I come to bed with you?" Courtney whispered. "Please?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart," I said. I lifted the sheet up, not caring that I was naked. Court stripped off her nightie and was cuddled up against me in no time.

"I love you, Brian," she said with a kiss.

"I was surprised you wanted me in this room. Or was that Anna's idea?"

"No. We decided. We know it's been hard the past two weeks and we didn't want you to think that you have to be with us if you don't feel like it."

"Thank you, Court. You don't know how much it means to me that you understand. How'd you happen to escape into here without our lover?"

"I ate her until she passed out," Courtney giggled. She lifted her face to mine and I could smell Jen all over her. I licked her lips and her mouth opened to welcome my tongue. We kissed for a while—God knows how long—just enjoying each other's mouth without trying to go further. Well, mostly without going further. I couldn't help petting Court's beautiful breasts as we kissed. We just didn't get wild.

She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Brian, I—we—want you to know that you don't always have to tend to our needs. Oh, I'm sure there are going to be times this summer when one of us wants you desperately, but you don't have to feel like you are stuck with loving us or sleeping with us."

"It could get a little overwhelming," I admitted.

"We've probably slept with you more often than anyone except Rhonda or maybe Sam. We love it. We want it. But we won't demand it. I just want you to understand something else, though, and this is me speaking for me, not for Jennifer." She paused long enough to kiss me some more. "I'll be ... anything you want or need this summer," she whispered at last. "If you need to be left alone, I'll leave you alone. If you need to be held, I'll hold you. If you want to talk, I'm all ears. If you ... If you reach the point where you just need to fuck someone, I'm yours. I mean it, Brian. Agreement or no agreement. You've got to be incredibly frustrated right now trying to be so much to so many girls. You've never let any of us down. I'll give you a blow job any time. If that doesn't work, though, I'll open my legs and welcome you in my pussy, in my ass, or any way you can think of. And I'll never tell anyone. I just don't want you to suffer all this turmoil alone, Brian. I don't want you to have to think that you need to please me in order to get relief. Just take it. I give you explicit permission, Brian Frost, to take comfort from me in any way you want to or need to this summer. Even ... I saw what you and Whitney do to each other. Even if you need to hit me, Brian ... I'll take it."

Holy shit! I couldn't even begin to fathom this. Hit her? You've got to be kidding! Whitney and I sparred for training and she gave more than she got. We didn't hit each other in anger or to take out our frustrations. And fuck her? I had boundaries. My cock had touched Rhonda's pussy and fired off against her clit. I knew where I wanted to bury it the first time. Still, there was no question of the sincerity of Court's offer and I didn't want to belittle her. She was telling me she'd do anything she could to help me handle my grief and anger over Rhonda moving. That was a step beyond what any of my girlfriends wanted.

"Court ... hmm ... my Courtesan, that's what you are. That's my name for you, Courtesan. I love you. No matter how frustrated or angry I get, I will never hurt you. I won't take my anger out on you. Think what that would make me. I'd just be an abuser. Please help me never become that. But what you are offering me is a treasure beyond anything I could imagine. To offer to hold me when I'm crying? Courtesan, thank you. To listen to me when I need to talk? Courtesan, thank you. To love me when I am weak? Courtesan, thank you. I love you, Courtesan." She rubbed her cheek against my chest.

"Maybe you shouldn't call me that in front of Mom and Dad or Anna," she giggled. "They might not understand."

"Hmm. I think I'll decide when to use that name." She shivered in my arms. Yes, Courtney, for all her dominance, especially over Jennifer, had just a little excitement over submitting to me. That was something else I wasn't going to abuse, but I would play with. "And your rebellion against the name I've given you is going to result in having your little bottom spanked," I said, rubbing the bare bottom beneath my hand. She caught her breath.

"Now?" she whispered, moving up where I could more easily reach her soft derriere.

"No. But soon. I'll give you a little time to look forward to it." She sighed and hugged me. "But darling, don't lose yourself in a game of pleasing me and being my courtesan. I love you. I love that you are willing to do all these things for me and I will do whatever I can for you as well. Thank you for coming to cuddle with me tonight and to sleep with me. What I want now, is to hold you while I go to sleep. Can I do that, my little Courtesan?"

"Hold me, lover. Hold me and dream sweetly."


It was difficult to extract myself from Courtney's arms at four-thirty. I finally realized it was me who didn't want to let go. I finally pulled myself out of bed, grabbed my running clothes, and headed for the kitchen. I mixed up a batch of bread dough and set it to rise while I ran.

This time of the morning really wasn't bad outside. The house still held some of the heat from yesterday's high nineties, but Anna had air conditioners in the windows of all three bedrooms so they were kept reasonably cool at night. As I ran, I decided to try cooking the bread on the stovetop instead of heating the oven.

Honey, do you think I could bake bread on top of the stove? Maybe that's what a Dutch oven really is. I could use it as an oven, couldn't I? I'd have to raise the bread pan off the bottom of the Dutch oven so air would circulate all the way around the loaf. Of course, I could always just fry the bread. It would come out like pita or something, I suppose. Or maybe if I heated enough grease I could fry it like the elephant ears at the fair. I know you'd love to help me work this recipe out if you got to eat one of those at the end, wouldn't you?

I was so occupied in my imaginary conversation with Rhonda that the miles went by quickly and before I knew it, I was back at Anna's dripping sweat all over. I punched down the bread quickly and headed for the bathroom. I adjusted the water a little cooler than usual and started rinsing the sweat off my body. I felt the curtain move and hands wrapped around me with the unmistakable feeling of soft boobs against my back. She took the washcloth and soap from me and began gently scrubbing my body. It was a heavenly feeling and I just relaxed as she soothed away my morning run. My cock stiffened and before long her little hands wrapped around it and soaped it thoroughly. Oh god! So nice. I had been thinking of taking a little pressure off this morning and it wasn't going to take much. I know I should be participating more, but I was caught up in just having her behind me, stroking with those little hands. I fired four big jets and then dribbled over her hand squeezing me to milk every ounce from my cock. She rinsed us and I turned in her arms.

"Jen?" I guess I was a little surprised.

"You were expecting Mom, perhaps?" she giggled.

"No. I just never expect you to get up this early. I know how you like your sleep. Thank you for that. It was really beautiful."

"I loved feeling you, controlling you and knowing that I was making you come."

"What can I do for you, lover?" I asked, stroking down her bare back to her butt.

"Nothing right now. That little minx did me until I passed out last night so she could go sleep with you. Later, though. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.