Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

52: Coming Home

Coming of Age Sex Story: 52: Coming Home - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

It was a quiet trip home. Wow. What a summer. Mom and Dad were quiet, too. Mom drove and Dad had his arm up along the seat resting his hand on her shoulder. I wondered if Anna would consider moving in with us. And bringing the girls. All I had to do was close my eyes and those two beautiful girls were in my vision. What happened to me over the summer? Would I feel different now that I was back? Different about my other girlfriends? About Rhonda?

We were home before noon and I hauled my stuff upstairs. I set my computer on my desk and attached the cables. Everything in my room was neat and it had a pleasant smell. Mom and Dad went over to see Grandpa Frost and I just sat there at my desk to contemplate life. I must have dozed off. Let's face it, I didn't get much sleep last night.

I opened my eyes to giggling girls on the other side of the room. Rhonda, Donna, and Samantha, all in their Sunday dresses. Which soon came off. Three pretty girls in panties and bras. Donna peeled off pantyhose while sitting on the edge of my bed. Oh my. I held my breath.

"Whoever invented these things should be shot," Rhonda sighed as she unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Oh my god! Rhonda's beautiful bare breasts. "It's too hot. Where's my blue t-shirt?"

"That's easy for you to say," Samantha groused. Her bra joined Rhonda's on the floor. Oh my god! Samantha's beautiful bare breasts. "You are high and firm. If I go riding without a bra I flop all over everyplace."

"Aww. Hug, girlfriend?" Rhonda asked. Her smooth round full but not floppy breasts pressed into Samantha's only slightly fuller beauties. My cock was rigid and I was drooling, trying not to let my eyes spring wide open.

"Ronnie," Donna whispered. "Brian's here! He might see us." She'd clutched her dress back up in front of her.

"That's the point, sister," Rhonda whispered back.

"Oh." Donna looked at Samantha and Rhonda going back and forth to my dresser to pull out t-shirts, try them on and then throw them back in the drawer. "Oh!" Donna's dress fell and was quickly joined by her bra. Oh my god! Donna's beautiful bare breasts. Three girls in just their panties pretending I wasn't there as they compared various pieces of clothing. "Hug, sister?" Donna asked. It was almost like watching someone hug a mirror. With Samantha waiting her turn.

My chair tipped back too much and I discovered how far it was to the floor.

"Ack!" That was me.

"Ack!" That was all three girls.

"Brian! Are you all right?" Rhonda screamed as she ran to me. Realizing I'd actually fallen, Donna and Samantha quickly joined her. Rhonda cradled my head against her breasts. I closed my eyes and tried to memorize the sensation of her skin against my cheek. "You're home!" Rhonda said, as though it was a new discovery. I flicked my eyes open. Sam's breasts were pressed against the other side of my face and Donna was leaning over me.

"Um ... girls? You're kind of naked."

"Oh. We were changing clothes. But we're so excited to see you," Donna said. Yeah. The excitement extended to six really hard nipples pointing at me or pressed into my face.

"Well, since we're all half-way naked anyway," Rhonda said, "Brian, I give you explicit permission to touch my breasts a little while you kiss me hello." I nearly came in my pants when Rhonda bent to kiss me and pulled my hand up to touch her soft bare breast for the first time. It wasn't long and drawn out and I didn't try to squeeze or pinch her nipple or anything, but it was a sensation I would never forget. Rhonda pulled away and pushed at my hand. I released her. "It's not so completely icky," she giggled.

"Brian, I give you my explicit permission to touch my breasts while you kiss me hello," Donna whispered as she practically lay on top of me in order to reach my lips. My hands were filled with her bosom and I moaned into her mouth as she moved against my cock. She pulled away and I looked again at the almost identical sets of breasts on the sisters.

"Brian, I give you my explicit permission to touch my breasts and anything else you want to while you kiss me," Sam said. Rhonda and Donna moved aside a little to give Sam room. The kiss she gave me was long and loving and my hands roamed freely along her breasts and legs and butt. What incredible silky soft legs! I no longer had any doubts about having lost any of my connection to these three girls while I was off in Kokomo with Courtney and Jennifer.

As soon as the welcoming kisses were done, all three girls ran to get dressed. I wished a fond farewell to those breasts as they were covered in t-shirts and various forms of armor. I was immediately hustled downstairs to make lunch—a project that all four of us engaged in with as much chatter as cooking. Mom and Dad came in just in time to eat with us and were laughing at the antics of the girls each trying to feed me something off my plate. More often than not, the food got on my face rather than in it.

"Horses!" Sam said as soon as we had the dishes cleaned up. She reached for her boots and was out the door before I'd even found mine. Rhonda was close behind her and I was surprised to find Donna pulling boots on. I held her hand as we followed to the barn.

"That was pretty outrageous of you three when you came in," I said. "And daring."

"And scary. But ... I liked it. Rhonda has been encouraging us to open ourselves to new experiences."

"But she's still so ... I know she didn't enjoy that as much as I did."

"She enjoyed it a little. She enjoyed being daring and pushing her boundaries more than actually being touched, I suppose. But I think she felt Sam and I wouldn't do it if she didn't first."

"Would you?"

"No."

"Well, thank you. I really liked it, Donna."

"You should. Sometimes when I look at my sister I think I'm looking in a mirror."

"Um ... I didn't mean..."

"I know. But I still know. There isn't anyone like Rhonda. If you see her in me, I'm flattered." I stopped and turned Donna to face me.

"Sweetheart, listen to me. Okay. Granted, there simply is no one like Rhonda. That's good. But one of the things she's taught me is that a girl doesn't have to be like her for me to love her. I look at you, Donna, and I know from the deepest part of my heart that I love you. Not because you are like Rhonda, but because you are you. I ... Donna, may I kiss my girlfriend?"

"Yes," she squeaked. I did. I just tried to pour my love into that kiss. Donna melted against me and responded in kind. And in those few moments, there was no thought of Rhonda in my mind. Until she yelled at us.

"Come on, you guys. You can do that on the horses." We laughed and went to the barn.

"And why didn't you tell us about bareback pads?" Samantha demanded. "Liz came over last week and showed us where they were and how we could ride double with them and it's so much more comfortable than the saddles. And if you sit just right ... um..."

Both horses had bareback pads on them and Sam and Rhonda led them to our mounting block. Rhonda got up on Gypsy and Donna climbed on behind. I got up on Princess behind Sam.

"They're going to lead," Samantha said. "Which means they can't hear or see anything we do. So the permission I gave you earlier is still in effect. God! We've missed you, Brian. Put your hands inside my shirt and just hold my tummy. Please?"

It was less stimulating than her bare breasts but somehow it was almost more intimate as we caught up with the summer's activities. Over the course of the afternoon and some three hours riding, I got the same instructions from each of the girls. I rode behind them with my hands on their bare tummies, just talking and occasionally kissing a little. I finished the afternoon behind Rhonda on Gypsy with Donna and Sam so far ahead we lost track of them.

Rhonda pulled Gypsy to a stop and let her graze on the tufts of grass that grew near the trees. She turned and kissed me, allowing just a touch of our tongues. It was sweet and intoxicating.

"Help me," she said. I figured out what she wanted to do and got her turned around facing me. She handed me the reins as she settled onto my lap. I'd pretty much been hard ever since I got home and she was intentionally rubbing against my cock with her jeans-clad pussy. "I'm the only one of the three of us girls who isn't wearing a bra," she said softly. "So if you want to touch more than my tummy, you can."

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "But, that gets me really turned on, honey, and I know it doesn't do the same for you."

"But I like the feel of you holding me. It's something I can do for my boyfriend just because I love him. And I mean what I've said before, Brian. If you want to ... uh ... rub your penis ... against me down there, it's okay. It would just be a gift I can give my boyfriend." She kissed me, putting as much into it as she could as my hand caressed her breast. It was her that was doing the rubbing, but the result was the same. Rubbing through our underwear and two layers of jeans wasn't going to get either of us off, but when I nudged Gypsy into a trot the bouncing of her in my lap was pretty intense.

"Where have you guys been?" Sam asked as we rode up. She looked at our position and raised her eyebrows. Rhonda kicked her leg over my head so she could slide off. As I dismounted I heard her whisper to Sam.

"I think my pussy's bruised."


I woke up at four-fifteen with a pair of beautiful green eyes looking into mine. Rhonda smiled and mouthed the words "good morning" without making noise. Her sister lay against her on the other side and Samantha was kind of half on me. We wiggled out of bed. Mom and Dad said sleepover rules were in force. We could all stay together, but we had to have proper sleepwear on. That didn't stop Rhonda from stepping out of hers as soon as we were out of bed so she could grab clean underwear and pull on shorts and a t-shirt. I was going to dress and go with her but she shook her head. "Bread," she whispered.

We went down to the kitchen and Rhonda grabbed her paper bundle. They'd been delivering them to our house all summer. I started mixing the ingredients for my bread while she snapped rubber bands around the papers for delivery. We didn't really say much. I poured her a glass of juice and she packed her news bag as I set the bread dough up to rise for the first time.

"Are you sure you don't want me to ride with you, honey? This is our special time."

"It is, Brian. It is. But I'll be faster delivering by myself. You should go cuddle with your other girlfriends while the bread rises. I'll be back in an hour."

"I love you, girlfriend." She wrinkled her nose at me and put a kiss on my cheek before riding out of the drive. I brushed my teeth and crawled back in bed between Donna and Samantha. It must have been something about my weight in the middle that caused the two of them to roll toward me and snuggle into my arms. I kissed the top of their heads and went back to sleep.

I woke up when Rhonda crawled into bed behind Sam. She'd shed her shorts, but kept the t-shirt on.

"I punched the bread down. You've got another forty-five minutes before you need to get up," she whispered. She pulled my arm around both her and Sam and we all nodded off again.

I woke this time to Samantha slowly shifting her pelvis up and down against my leg. I needed to go finish the bread. I kissed her on top of the head and she lifted her lips to mine.

"Do you need more time, sweetheart?" She sighed and rubbed a couple more times before pulling back.

"Hmm-mmm. I was just getting warmed up. Do you need ... anything?"

"Only to go knead the bread."

"Okay. I like having you home." I managed to wiggle out of bed and this time I dressed before I went to the kitchen. I saw both Sam and Rhonda watching me.


Wow. How long is this dream going to last? I was sure I wasn't going to be sleeping with my loving girlfriends once school started, but if this was our summer vacation, I was all for it. Coffee was made and the bread was ready to come out of the oven when Mom and Dad came out of their bedroom.

"Okay. You win," Dad said.

"Pay up." Dad kissed Mom. It was tender and sweet. I liked that my parents were in love.

"What was the bet?" I asked as I got the bread out and poured them each their coffee.

"Dad thought you wouldn't be able to get out of bed to make breakfast with three girls lying beside you," Mom said. "I told him you were far more responsible than that."

"It was a close thing," I admitted. "What would you have won, Dad?"

"Your mother would have owed me a kiss."

"Oh. Sorry I cost you that." We laughed and I cracked their eggs into the frying pan. "Um ... you probably know this better than I do. How long do they sleep? When should I start their breakfast?" I pointed at the ceiling to indicate the girls.

"Rhonda didn't used to go back to bed at all after the papers were delivered," Mom said. "She would be out here making something before we got up. The past couple of weeks, though, she's been slipping back to bed while things cooked. Maybe she's becoming a teenager."

"I don't think any of them have stayed in bed past seven all summer. Donna moves a little more slowly in the morning, but Rhonda and Samantha are in a race to get to the barn every morning," Dad laughed.

"Horses!" Rhonda said as she bounced into the kitchen. She'd worn shorts on her paper route, but she was dressed in jeans for riding this time. Samantha was right behind her, looking just as spectacular in her tight jeans and t-shirt with a bandana tied around her neck. Both girls kissed Mom and Dad on the cheek. I kept frying eggs and slicing bread. Mom and Dad were getting ready to leave when Donna came into the kitchen. She kissed them on the cheek, too.

"How many extra for dinner tonight?" Mom asked. Rhonda and Samantha conferred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.