Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

43: Wedding Blues

Coming of Age Sex Story: 43: Wedding Blues - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Betts the Bitch struck at noon.

Renee and I had not been making love all morning. I fixed her breakfast and she had to leave to get ready for graduation. I wondered what her mom thought about her staying out all night. I thought I'd be nice and make bread for Betts and her girlfriend from college that was coming with her. Turned out it was three girlfriends and Doreen arrived about an hour later.

"Brian, we need your room this week," Betts announced to me. "There's too many of us to sleep in my room."

"You're just going to take over my room? No asking or anything? Why should I give you my room?"

"Because I need it. I'm getting married Saturday and my bridesmaids are staying with me this week. Just get the stuff out of it you need so we can spread out." I realized I was a good two inches taller than Betts now. I didn't exactly tower over her, but when I stood up, she had to look up at me. If I started a big row over this, I was sure Mom would come down on Betts' side, just because it was a special occasion. But I wasn't willing to roll over and play dead.

"Okay, Betts. I can sleep in your room this week. You know how I love your satin sheets." She looked at me with her mouth working like a fish. Apparently her college friends knew a little about her temperament and there were a couple oohs and a whistle.

"How do you know how he loves your satin sheets, Betts?" One asked. They were all laughing.

"You sleep in the guest room!" she shouted at me.

"Uh-uh. Even trade or no deal."

"But..." Betts could see a losing battle when it was in front of her, but she was going to try to burn me anyway. "All right, but if you leave cum stains all over them like the last time, you wash them yourself." Oh shit! I was turning red.

"How about if I stay in there, too," one of the girls said. I hadn't been introduced to any of them. She was cute, but not that cute. "You know. Just to protect the sheets." They were all laughing.

"Back off, girl," Doreen said. "Brian is my date for the week and if anyone guards the sheets, it will be me."

"I am?"

"Doreen! Isn't it bad enough you corrupted your own brother without corrupting mine, too?" I fled. I got my clothes and underwear out of the attic and moved my things to protect them at the end of the room. I stripped my bed, too. I figured Princess Betts would sleep in my bed while her minions slept on the floor. I'd opened a window this morning, but the room still smelled a little sexy. I ran downstairs to Betts' room to toss my things in and ran into Anna bringing her stuff out.

"Enough chaos for you?" Anna laughed. "My goodness, those girls leave mine in the dust!"

"We can both be thankful for that," I said. "I'll be ready in fifteen minutes. This might be the only shower I get this week."

"Take your time. Samantha called and they aren't ready yet either. Is there still any bread left?"

"Depends on whether the locusts left any. Didn't some biblical guy live on honey and locusts? This time the locusts are living on bread and honey." I dashed into the bathroom and locked the door just in time. I heard footsteps coming down from the attic and barely had the water on when there was pounding on the door.

"Hurry up! We're going out and need to get ready."


"Oh thank you, Anna! I couldn't have stood another minute in that house. Will you take me back to Kokomo with you tonight? I'll bake bread every day."

"I'm so glad you made that offer, Brian. It makes offering to take you back to Kokomo so much easier."

"Huh?"

"Only not tonight. You'll have to get your sister married off first."

"But that's the hard part!" I let what she was saying sink in. "Anna? Are you really offering to let me come to visit in Kokomo?"

"The ASPCA is probably going to run me in for child abuse. Yes."

"The ASPCA prevents cruelty to animals."

"You haven't lived with Jennifer and Courtney. Yet."

"Yes? Yet?" I was getting thoroughly confused. I'd love to go down to Kokomo for a few days to hang out with Courtney and Jennifer. It didn't seem likely that we were going to get to the dude ranch this year. Things were just too crazy.

"Brian, official word will come tomorrow after you finish your interview with Bill and Crystal. Assuming you pass the interview, which I'm sure you will, they are ready to offer you a summer internship at their restaurant. Since you are not sixteen yet, they can't offer you a regular job, but they can give you a summer study opportunity and a small stipend. Of course, you'll have to pay for your lodging, but I'm willing to exchange your room and board for fresh bread and an occasional good meal that I don't have to cook."

"You're serious? Anna!" I tried to hug her, but we were driving down Highway 20 toward Samantha's house. All I could get hold of was one arm.

"Down, boy. I'll accept your hugs and slobber as soon as we get parked. You'd better figure out how you are going to decide who gets to sit in front and who in back on the way to the school." We pulled into Samantha's drive and I ran around the car to hug Anna. This would be so cool. I went up to the door and the three girls came bursting out.

"We thought you'd never get finished with Mom and come to the door," Jennifer said as she hugged me. We'd just seen each other yesterday.

"Samantha said you had a rule about always picking up your dates at the door, though," Courtney said, giving me a big hug. "So we had to wait. It's soooo sweet." Samantha came out last and was far more direct.

"May I kiss you, boyfriend?" she asked. I granted her wish and Anna finally tapped me on the shoulder to get us moving.

"Wow! What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, these junior brats are going back to Kokomo after the graduation ceremony, so I agreed to let them ride in the back seat with you. I just wanted to get a little contact of my own," Samantha said. I was seriously thinking about contact with Samantha.


Graduation was more enjoyable than last year. All our dating group was together in the stands to cheer Elaine and Renee. Of course, we made just as big a deal out of Lamar, Birdman, and Geoff. We restrained ourselves from booing Chad. I felt a lot closer to all these grads than I had to Doreen and Betts when they graduated last year. We'd been through a lot together in the past couple years. We went through the reception line and both Renee and Elaine laid a toe-curling kiss on every one of their boyfriends and girlfriends. I wasn't sure how that was going to go over with a couple of our group, but everyone gave their explicit permission for the deep kiss. Donna, Rhonda, and Cassie all came out of it a little glazed. Rhonda was giggling, Cassie was beet red, and Donna was just looking around to see if anyone had seen. She didn't hesitate when Renee was done to get right up close to Elaine, though. I think Geoff was a little overwhelmed, too. Rose came up to me as some of the others were still collecting their kisses. I saw a couple of our girls lay a good one on Lamar, too.

"Um ... do you remember when my sixteenth birthday is going to be?" she asked. She was sounding kind of dreamy.

"I sure do. December 21."

"Is that a long time from now?"

"Six months. Would you like me to celebrate with you again this year?" We'd had a really nice time on her fifteenth birthday. Low key and just as loving as it could be.

"Oh. That would be nice, I suppose. I was just wondering if Elaine would like company that night in Indianapolis." I snorted and Jennifer gave me a look like I was mocking her. I held up both hands and just shook my head as I tried not to howl.

"She sure can kiss, can't she?" I finally got out.

"Oh, yeah. Not that I'm interested in girls, of course," Rose added. "At least, not any more interested than I was." Rose and I had already double-teamed Sugar. "I blame it all on you."

"If everything goes right, I should have my driver's license by then. Maybe I could ... uh ... chauffeur."

"And voyeur?"

"No. I was hoping to participate." Rose hugged me and asked me for a kiss which I happily supplied. We didn't make a spectacle of ourselves, but it was a really sweet kiss.

"Will you call me this summer?"

"I'll call, but we might not be able to do anything. I might have an out-of-town job. Please don't say anything to anyone. I'll know for sure tomorrow night and I'll call everyone. If I can pry the phone away from Betts. I might have to go to Geoff's and use his phone."


"'Bye, everybody!" Jennifer called. She and Courtney waved from the car and Anna drove off. I was trying to remember how I was supposed to get home.

"Brian? Can you come over and play this week sometime? Like tomorrow?" Liz asked me batting her eyelashes as if she was Whitney. I could see Whitney over her shoulder fluttering her eyelashes in mockery.

"I don't know, Liz. Things are so crazy with this wedding. I might be hiding in the hayloft."

"I could come play with you there." That was a great idea, but knowing Betts and her bridesmaids, they'd probably commandeer that, too. I laughed. "Actually, we were thinking that maybe this was a good week for you to visit all your girlfriends and boyfriends. That would give you lots of places to escape to."

"Hmm. Now that you put it that way, I'd love to visit you, Liz. When?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. Eat lunch first. I'm not going to feed you."


"Ready?" Samantha asked.

"As much as I'll ever be, I suppose," I answered. "With luck I'll be sound asleep before Betts and her horde of harpies descends."

"Just think, though. You'll have all your girlfriends catering to your every need this week."

"I will?"

"You'll see. 'Operation Protect Brian from the Harpies, '" Sam laughed.

She walked me to my door and we stepped inside the breezeway so we weren't in direct view of her dad sitting in the car.

"May I kiss you, Samantha?" I asked.

"That's why we came inside. Please, Brian. I haven't been kissed or touched in a long time. Will you kiss me and just gently touch my breasts?" I was only too happy to comply. "When I'm sixteen, I want you to finally lick my bare smooth pussy."

"I've dreamt about that," I sighed. "You have the sexiest legs ... and so on ... in the world."

"And so on? Is that your pet name for my Jill? You can call her by name. She's Jill. As in, when I get home I'm going to Jill off thinking about you. 'Night, Brian."


Betts and her girlfriends must have gotten in late because I was sound asleep when I woke up to someone kissing my forehead and then my cheeks. I thought it was Samantha at first and wondered how she'd managed to get into my bedroom. Then my eyes shot open and I sat up, almost knocking Doreen off the bed.

"Doreen? What are you doing in here?"

"Shh. May I slip into bed with you so we can talk quietly?"

"I'm not wearing anything!"

"I promise not to touch. I mean, with my skin. I've got pajamas on. Is that why you like Betts' satin sheets?"

"These are just some old flannel sheets. I've never slept in Betts' satin sheets."

"Please let me lie down with you. I promise I just want to talk ... and be held." I lifted the sheet and she snuggled in beside me with her back to me. She pulled my arm around her and while I could feel her breasts beneath my wrist, it wasn't a sexual thing. Apparently she really did want to just cuddle and talk. "It's hard to believe I've been out of high school a whole year now," she sighed. "It seems like yesterday that Betts and I were clowning around and seeing each other every day. It was hard enough when she went to Purdue and I stayed here. We saw each other a couple times a month. But now ... I know you don't get along with your sister, Brian, but she's my best friend and she's getting married and moving to Seattle. I'll never see her." Doreen pulled my hand to her cheek and rubbed her tears against it. She was really hurting and it was the first time I really let it sink in that Betts was moving all the way across the country. How many times had I wished she'd move out and go away? Now it was really happening. I hugged Doreen.

"Brian? I meant what I said earlier," she whispered after we'd cried ourselves out. "I want you to be my date for this week. Every event. If there's trouble with transportation, I'll drive you. I don't want to be alone with any of them."

"What's wrong, Doreen? That doesn't sound like you."

"Don't get me wrong. Allen is a good guy and treats Betts like the princess she is. But the frat brothers he has with him. We were all out this afternoon and it's like they consider the bridesmaids their free lays for the week. At least Allen was nice enough to include you as one of the groomsmen. That way, even though we won't walk down the aisle at the same time, there's an excuse for me to partner with you the rest of the time. His best man is creepy."

"I can't believe they'd behave like that. I don't know if I can go everywhere they will want to go, though. I'm only fifteen."

"That's perfect. I can't go to a bar with them because my date can't go."

"Uh ... Doreen. I hate to mention it, but you know there's rules, right?"

"Yeah. Doug showed me the agreement, including the new amendments. That's why I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for you to wake up instead of just crawling in with you. Naked."

"Thank you. I don't know that I could have handled that."

"So I agree to all the terms of the dating agreement."

"Okay. I guess this works to my advantage, too. Betts is four years older than me, but Allen is seven years older and so are the rest of his buddies. This way I'll have someone to pal around with." We just stayed snuggled up in spoons with Doreen in front of me and she pulled my hand down so it was touching her breast. I had a predictable response.

"You know, I have a more friendly relationship with my brother than you have with Betts," Doreen whispered. "We've always been able to just crawl into bed with each other when something was bothering us."

"You've never ... uh ... never mind. I don't want to know."

"And I wouldn't tell you," Doreen answered. "But I know about how guys respond to girls. I've got more experience than Betts, but I haven't done half of what she thinks I have. She uses her virginity like a club to keep Allen in line. He isn't going to get her cherry until their wedding night. And I bet they'll have baby number one exactly nine months from this Saturday."

"I sure hope he knows what he's in for."

"He does. He absolutely dotes on her. He'd do anything for her even if she wasn't holding out on him. But ... I was never that way. I didn't sleep with every boy I dated like everybody believed. But I did have a couple boyfriends I was with and had sex with. It was really good, too. I don't regret any of it, even when I think of Betts and her intact cherry. Well, what I'm getting at is that I know what condition you're in." She flexed her ass cheeks and squeezed my cock between them. Then she started rubbing up and down against me. Her ass felt great, even through her pajama bottoms. "If you need relief, you can go ahead. I didn't come into your bed to get you frustrated." She turned the palm of my hand against her breast and encouraged me to squeeze while she rubbed against me. "Go ahead. I don't mind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.