Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Intro to "Foolish Wisdom"

Coming of Age Sex Story: Intro to "Foolish Wisdom" - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"The term sophomore is probably a compound of the Greek σοφός (sophos), 'wise' + μωρός (moros), 'foolish, dull'." (From Wikipedia)

Note on the second version: If you read LNDtH v1, completed 3/23/2015, you will find a few changes in this version. The story and action are the same, but a few of the names (mostly last names) are slightly different. Occasionally, I pluck names out of my memory as likely for a particular character and later realize they are the same or very similar to the names of people I knew at one time or another, even though the character bears no resemblence to the actual person. So, changing the names serves two purposes. First, to protect the innocent. Second, to pull the SOL version more closely in line with the fully rewritten release version on Kindle.

This is a work of fiction. If you recognize someone, please don't tell them. Any resemblance is strictly coincidental and probably highly insulting!

Time: Several years ago, starting the summer between freshman and sophomore years in high school and continuing through sophomore year.

Place: A reasonable facsimile of Northern Indiana. As I've stated before, the story is based around the South Bend/Mishawaka area, but geographically I've jumbled it up. Distances, names of towns, names of schools, and even names of some characters might sound familiar, but I've bent what could have been facts to my own purposes.

Codes: mt/ft, ft/ft, consensual, romantic, heterosexual (mostly), bi-sexual (girls), polyamory, school, slow, oral, some sex (no penetration)

Part III may contain scenes that include couples of different races dating and possibly intimately involved, some light and playful spanking, a little anal play (no penetration, exactly), pushing the limits as far as possible without going 'all the way, ' horseback riding (not bestiality), basketball, debate, and cute girls. None of these occur frequently enough to make them themes, but some people are squeamish and break out in hives just thinking about basketball.

There will never be: snuff, pedophilia, M/M (which does not include MFM), rape (onscreen), other sexual violence (onscreen). The story is about kids growing up and doing what kids do. Enjoy!

The Agreement

1. I will always treat everyone in the group fairly, equally, and with respect.

2. I will not be jealous of anything that anyone else does or engages with anyone else in this group (male or female).

3. I will always receive the explicit consent of my partner(s) before engaging in any potentially sexual activity and will respond in compliance with their wishes.

4. I will not participate in any sexual penetration or skin-to-skin genital contact (amended November 1) while dating the group. Amended again in June to read: I will not participate in any skin-to-skin genital contact until I am at least 16 years old nor any sexual penetration until I am at least 17 years old.

5. I will always have the option of declining any advance of any kind from any partner and it will be honored.

6. I may date others who have not signed this agreement only if they agree to behave in accordance with this agreement.

7. I may leave this group at any time for any reason and still maintain my friendship and camaraderie with the members of this group.

8. We are not a clique. We are just dating each other.

Brian's Life Rules (so far)

1. Do whatever is necessary to help and protect your loved ones.

2. Treat everyone with respect and kindness.

3. Keep your promises.

4. Never let a dog bite twice.

5. Share the pain.

Brian's "unwritten" rules of dating

1. Always pick your date up at the door and walk him or her to the door after

2. Always call your date the next day

3. Never talk about intimate details of your date with others

4. Never share confidences your date has shared with you

5. Always let others know what your rules are

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.