Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

38: Fantasy

Coming of Age Sex Story: 38: Fantasy - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Sunday afternoon, I was in my room just tinkering with my microscope. I was staying clear of the downstairs. Hurricane Betts was home for the holiday and wedding planning was in full swing. I heard the phone ring but ignored it. I was under strict orders—from my sister—to stay off the phone for the week while she used it for wedding planning. I wondered if Allen really had any idea what he was getting into.

"Brian, telephone!" Mom called.

"Make it fast," Betts added. "Doreen is supposed to call."

"Betts, you are only one of four people living in this house and you don't pay the phone bill," Mom admonished. I grabbed the phone from the kitchen where they had the table strewn with wedding invitations and dragged it to the family room.

"Hi Brian, whatcha doing, baby?"

"Trying to avoid the storm," I said glancing up to see Betts give me the evil eye. "Who's this?"

"Don't tell me you don't even recognize your girlfriend when she calls."

"Brenda?"

"No it's Candace."

"Really?"

"No not really. Of course it's Brenda. Who else would be calling to talk to you about the prom?"

"Well, my date might."

"Pffftt. I am so jealous. I want to go to the prom."

"Surely someone has asked you to the prom, Brenda. You're only like the hottest girl in our class."

"Oh yeah. Sure. There are three classes above me. Bill asked me but I said no."

"Why? Bill's a good guy. Might as well keep it in the family." There was a sudden cold silence. I thought at first she'd hung up. "Brenda?"

"That was completely uncalled for, Brian. I don't know what you think I'm keeping, but it certainly isn't available to any family."

"Oh, man. I really fucked that up, didn't I? I'm sorry, Brenda. I thought I was being funny. I guess not. I really wasn't implying that you do anything with anyone. I just know you like Carl, even if we aren't supposed to be like couples or anything. Please forgive me."

"If I don't, I won't have anyone to talk to about the prom," she huffed. "Can you come over?"

"Now? I think so. I'll have to ask and then bike. Nobody here has time to give me a lift."

"It's only three miles. You should be able to bike that in like ten minutes. Bring your swimming suit."

"Okay. I'll call you right back if there's a problem."


It was no problem and I dug my suit out of my bottom drawer. I hadn't worn it since last Labor Day. Speaking of which, it was only the middle of April. It was a decent day out, but surely Brenda's pool wouldn't be open yet. It was only in the mid-fifties. I wore a jacket on the way over with my suit and towel in my saddlebag. I was not joining any polar bear club!

Brenda met me at the door and told me to move my bike around to the back of the house. When I got back there, she opened the kitchen door and met me in a bikini. Holy shit, she's stacked. I stood there and just stared.

"I take it you like it," she said. I jerked my head up to look at her face and she was actually blushing.

"Sorry. You took me by surprise. Yes, I like it—what there is of it."

"Come on and get your suit on," she grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. It was like a princess room, including having a lacy canopy over her bed. It was sooo Brenda. "You can change in my bedroom." I started to pull my jacket off and lift my t-shirt when I realized Brenda hadn't left.

"Uh ... I have to undress in order to get my suit on, Brenda. A little privacy?" She sighed.

"I thought maybe you wouldn't notice. Okay. I'll leave, spoilsport."

Man! What I was sporting wasn't spoiled. I had a devil of a time stuffing it into my suit. I guessed that if Brenda wanted to go swimming in this weather, at least that would put an end to my erection. I opened the door with my clothes in my hands.

"Just leave those here and bring your towel. I suppose you'll have to dress again eventually."

She took my hand and led me back out the kitchen door onto her deck and opened a wooden fenced area. I wondered when they put that in. Inside the fence, though, was the real surprise Brenda had waiting for me. Her family had put in a big redwood tub. I held Brenda's hand as she stepped cautiously into the water and then steadied me as I got down to the bench beside her.

"This is so cool!"

"Hot! It's hot!" she laughed. "Daddy gave it to me for my fifteenth birthday."

"No way."

"Well, he didn't say it was my birthday present, but the timing was close enough that I accepted it. He said it was a family Christmas present. It was so much fun to sit out here in the winter with snow on the ground and the steam coming off the tub. I've been keeping it all to myself, though. You're my first guest in the tub."

"Where are your parents? I didn't see them."

"Oh, there's this big real estate sales conference this weekend in Chicago. They're on a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan this afternoon and won't be back until late tonight."

"Is it okay that I'm here?"

"Of course. They told me I could invite a friend over."

"You don't think they meant ... uh ... Rose or Rachel or Samantha?"

"I never thought of that!" she said coyly, pressing a finger to her cheek. "They just said, 'not Carl.' Can't you just imagine having Rose and Rachel and Samantha in the hot tub with us? I would kill for Samantha's skin."

"The idea of you four in the hot tub with me is doing nothing for my condition."

"I couldn't have done that anyway. With five of us, I'm pretty sure it would no longer qualify as having a friend over and would be more like a party. They expressly prohibited a party."

"I get the feeling that you push the rules to the limits sometimes, don't you, Brenda?"

"Maybe a little. I never really break them, though."

"I seem to recall that there's a school rule about making out on the team bus a few weeks ago." I'd spent most of the return trip from Regionals with my hand under Brenda's cheer sweater holding her naked boob and the other hand wrapped around Denise with a hand on hers.

"Yes, but exactly what constitutes making out isn't clearly defined. We didn't spend the trip slobbering in each other's mouths. And it wasn't the team bus. It was the fan bus and the rules on a fan bus are usually set by the driver based on what he sees. We weren't where he could see."

"Wow!"

"And it felt so good to just lie there and let you and Denise feel my boobs. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she asked if she could touch me, too. I mean, I'm not into girls, but just having two hands on my breasts and knowing they didn't belong to the same person was a real charge."

"Just be careful with Denise. She's not like the rest of us."

"Brian! Are you prejudiced?"

"No. It's not that. It's just that the neighborhood where Denise lives is rough. It's kind of expected that you trade for what you want, often with sex."

"What would Denise want that would be worth having sex for?"

"Oh, being able to walk home safely from the school bus."

"No shit! Oh, my god. I can't believe it."

"It's true. Her dad's been able to keep things under control most of the time because he's some kind of union boss and most everybody there works in a union shop. But he can't be around all the time and Denise has matured into a beautiful young woman. I worry about her every day."

"Brian, will you hold me? That kind of scares me for her." I held out my arms and Brenda floated into my lap and put her arms around me. I held her and it was almost like her being naked. That bikini didn't cover much. "Do you remember Crystal Lake last Labor Day?"

"I'll never forget it. That was really intense. I still don't really understand what happened that day."

"It's easy. We wanted you to know that we were serious about all wanting to be with everyone and not really knowing where to set the boundaries. We knew you'd respect us and we'd be safe, but we were all kind of horny. Rose, Samantha, Rachel, and Liz all stayed at my house the night before and since we came up with the idea, we figured it was up to us to demonstrate we were serious."

"It was serious, all right. Brenda, do you have any idea how dangerous it was to just trust me like that? That was before the agreement. I might have done anything."

"Yeah, but Liz told us you set limits with her and talked to her about trust. We just knew it would be all right. And it was exciting. I came harder than I had ever come masturbating. And Brian, Carl and I fool around and we've rubbed against each other enough to come, but I've never let anyone besides you use your hand on me. Not since the agreement. I used the rules this year to control Carl. Pretty much all of us have used them. I know Rachel and Doug have pushed them as far as they can go, but the rules were a godsend to Rose and me. Neither of us are dating outside the group any more. Other guys just don't get it."

"Brenda, I know you were kind of bribed to become friends with me back in fifth grade, but I've cherished every minute with you girls. By last Labor Day, I was already in love with all of you. In five minutes you fulfilled four years of fantasies. Mostly."

"Will you kiss me?" Hell, yes. It's funny how you pick up your kissing habits from your partners. Rose and Liz and Whitney and even Samantha kissed the way I did. Renee taught me a ton of kissing tricks in one evening that really expanded what I knew. Brenda and Rachel each had their own distinct kissing style and I figured it must be because of all the practice they got with Carl and Doug. It was a little hard to concentrate on the kiss at times because of the way Brenda rubbed her butt against my lap and her big boobs against my chest.

"Brenda, that's getting a little intense," I said. I was feeling a tightness in my balls and I was pretty sure you weren't supposed to come in a hot tub. We sat up on the edge next to each other and I kept my arm around her.

"Even when we're all alone, you set limits to protect us," Brenda said. "Carl would have let me keep rubbing him with my butt until he came. I feel so safe with you."

"That sucks."

"What? I don't mind. I'd stop doing it if I did." I chuckled a little.

"It's not that. You and Carl have been together since fifth grade. Not always, I know, but mostly. I'd expect you to know what each other wants and how to keep each other happy. What sucks is that I'm so safe that nobody worries about me. It's like you said a couple years ago. 'We all love you, Brian, just not that way.'"

"God! We didn't mean to emasculate you. We thought..."

"Brenda, it's okay. In what other universe would a runt geek like me ever get to kiss the head cheerleader like I just kissed you? Or do any of the things we did at the lake or on the bus. I don't have any idea why I have these brakes that get slammed on. I sometimes think I should be like other guys and just do it."

"Like you did with Joanne?"

"Brenda..."

"Do you have any idea how many girls creamed their panties that week just because you were faithful to us? It changed everything. Brian, don't hold onto that 'not that way' thing. We all love you that way. We all know that none of us are the right girl for you—at least not by herself. You think we don't get a little jealous of each other? We stopped dishing the details of what we do with our boyfriends, partly because you made it an unwritten rule, but mostly because we didn't want to build up a competition among us. We sort of stopped doing that after we squeezed Liz for all the details we could get from her. We realized that we'd all end up trying to do everything we could in order to have bragging rights or we'd end up lying about what we did to make each other jealous. We still say things like, 'Josh gave me a huge orgasm while we kissed, ' but we don't tell anybody if it was just from kissing or if he had his hand between our legs or if he was playing with our nipples. Whitney was so over the moon after Semi-State because of the kiss you gave her on the way home, it was all she could talk about for a week. But all she'd say was that you kissed her. Then Rhonda and Rachel and Donna would nod and say something like 'it was so sweet, ' and Whitney would blush. Let's go in. It's cold out here now that we're out of the water."

I helped her cover the tub and we went into the house. We sat in the kitchen for a while and had a soda. I was careful not to drink too fast so I wouldn't burp. Our suits were dry and Brenda grabbed my hand and took me back to her bedroom. I figured time was up and I'd get dressed and bike home. It was after three.

"Brian? Would you like to make out for a while? And pet? I'd like it a lot." Brenda kind of brushed her hands across the front of her boobs when she said 'pet' and her nipples stood out like towers on her chest. I thought that maybe if I was really as strong as she said, I'd say no and go home now. But I'm really not that strong. My fingers still tingled from holding Brenda's tit on the bus a month ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.