Living Next Door to Heaven 1 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 1

Copyright© 2014 to Elder Road Books

Cast

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast - Brian was the runty little brain of 4th grade and a victim of bullies until next door neighbor Joanne, two years older, became his guardian angel. Bigger guys protected him and girls made him part of their inner circle. Because Joanne said so. But somewhere along the line, Brian becomes the protector instead of the protected. At 15, his dozen girlfriends make the story interesting. There are no sexual situations in the first 12 chapters and no penetration for a long time. It's still sex, though.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Parties to the Agreement

Brian Frost: About a month before his fifteenth birthday and ready to start his freshman year in high school.

Rhonda Gordon: Brian's former girlfriend, current best friend, and love of his life, but not that way.

Brenda Lenox: 5'4" blonde bombshell, cheerleader, and leader of the posse, sometimes girlfriend of Carl.

Rose Davis: 5'1" blonde bombshell, cheerleader.

Whitney Anderson: 6'0" thin girl basketball player and also called "The Fairy Queen."

Rachel Harris: Dark haired and noticeably buxom, 5'5" sometimes girlfriend of Doug.

Liz Nowicki: Wild, thin and tall (5'8") lubricious girl who just can't hold it in all the time.

Samantha Cortales: Raven haired Spanish/Italian beauty, 5'4" girl who has removed all the hair from her lower body with a dissolving cream. World's smoothest legs, etc.

Sugar Evars: Slightly plump, bitingly funny black girl about 5'2".

Denise Raymond: Thin 5'4" black girl with full but modest breasts and a bubble butt.

Candace Jones: 5'3" redhead senior drama queen.

Courtney James: Sophomore in Kokomo who met Brian at dude ranch. 5'3" friend of Jennifer.

Jennifer Pratt: Sophomore in Kokomo, but only two months older than Brian. Met at dude ranch. 5'5" girlfriend of Courtney.

Carl Fisher: Longtime friend of Brian, 6'0" basketball player, sometimes boyfriend of Brenda.

Doug Swift: Longtime friend of Brian, 6'2" basketball player, sometimes boyfriend of Rachel.

Lionel Trane: 6'8" black basketball player, going straight to varsity from junior high.

Important characters for freshmen to know

Joanne Barnes: Brian's next door neighbor, friend, protector, and mentor. She is a sixteen year old model who has been in Paris for the summer. To Brian, she is "Heaven," and even when she is not there, she is a strong presence in his life.

Renee Carver: Senior head cheerleader; dirty blonde; 5'5".

Jeff Hopkins: Brian's neighbor a couple doors (quarter mile) down the road and long-time friend.

Cassie Clinton: Brian's 6th grade girlfriend who broke up with him after they kissed so she wouldn't get pregnant.

Donna Gordon: Junior; Rhonda's sister.

Josh Whitaker: Freshman JV basketball player.

Sora Miller: Sophomore JV cheerleader; Monte's sister.

Bert Wazniak: Freshman JV basketball guard.

Sean Wright: Sophomore JV basketball center.

Ty: Junior JV basketball player.

Derek: Freshman JV basketball player and friend of Lionel's.

Lisa: Derek's girlfriend.

Jackson: Freshman JV football player and friend of Lionel's.

Serena: Jackson's girlfriend.

Judy "Shorty" Larson: 4'10" 7th grade girl who was in 4-H Foods with Brian and is sometimes picked on.

Monte Miller: One of Judy's 7th grade protectors.

Rich Fisher: Carl's little brother and one of Judy's 7th grade protectors.

Lexie Cortales: Samantha's little sister and new 7th grade friend of Judy.

Ross Davis: Rose's brother, in seventh grade and protective of Rose. Also one of Judy's friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.