Shootout in the Badlands - Cover

Shootout in the Badlands

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Badlands and Indian Territory were a dangerous combination. The bounty hunter had no other choice. Not if he wanted to take in a dangerous pair of escaped convicts. There is no turning back until the job is done.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

When the two marshals from the State capitol rode into town, Brett knew right away it was not to give him a medal for getting rid of some of the scum polluting the open range lands and preying on respectable citizens.

The older marshal was called Matt Hardison and he seemed like a nice fella until you saw how close his hand was to his sidearm at all times like it was connected by an invisible string. The young one was still wet behind the ears and Brett didn't have much hope for his seeing another birthday unless he picked up some real good common sense that might rub off from the older marshal just by being close. It didn't seem all that likely because the young man was filled with a sense of his own importance. His name was Billy Landry and he was proud of constantly reminding everyone in listening distance that his nickname was "The Kid". It was downright laughable because most of the seasoned lawmen knew the legend of the original "Billy the Kid" was more writers' hype than actual stone cold fact.

The preacher's wife Rachel was much taken with the handsome Billy and Brett was certain the young yahoo was poking her the first night they bedded down at the Inn just by looking at the huge grin on her silly face the next morning. It was downright embarrassing to see the looks that passed between the two of them showing a hunger that was primed to unexpectedly explode in passion. The idiotic man of the cloth was so caught up in his "sermons" that he couldn't see what was right in front of his face or he was determined to ignore it because Rachel was a hard worker and made a comfortable home.

The senior marshal looked at Brett apologetically for the lack of sensitivity on the part of his younger associate but Billy was a grown man and had to stand on his own two feet. In a way, Brett was glad Rachel was finding other interests in horizontal sports because he was getting more attached to Doris the whore every day. She had already made plans to leave the lucrative whoring game and take up school teaching which was her avocation for most of her adult life before she fell on hard times.

Brett and the Marshal went to the Long Branch for a couple of shots of redeye and he asked Doris to bring the widow Tanner to the table. When she returned with the widow who had been broken into the trade by Brett to insure she had a steady source of income, the marshal took a shine to her right away. They didn't waste any time in getting up to a private room and the squeals from the petite mature woman called Martha made the patrons in the vicinity of the staircase smile with appreciation thinking about some whore's bottom being pounded long and hard by a happy customer. He remembered how tight the widow Tanner's slit was for a recently widowed female with four children and he suspected the Marshal had discovered that same pleasant surprise for himself.

Soon after they finished off the shared bottle, Doris and the Sheriff headed up the stairs for some privacy of their own and were quick to lock their bodies together in a dance of love that promised a juicy payoff. The former schoolteacher was in a continuous orgasm that was totally real with no need to fake anything to get a bigger tip like most of the whores did to increase their income.

Brett decided right then and there that it was Doris he wanted to settle down with because of her agreeable nature and her strength of character. He also liked the fact she never objected if his cock found her tight rear door hole by accident and she gave it up to him with graceful flexibility. They stayed together the entire night and he paid the fee to make sure she didn't get into trouble with the owners of the dance hall and gambling casino.

"Miss Doris, I would be obliged if you would join with me in marriage and you can return to the schoolmarm trade up by the railhead. I plan to work security for the railroad and we can live right there close to the State capitol."

The woman spent a long time kissing Brett with her tongue wrapped around his like one of those exotic snake dancers from the Far East. He didn't raise any objection and when she was finished with her explorations, she nodded her head in agreement and replied,

"I would be honored Sheriff and promise to be faithful forever."

He met up with the marshal and they made their way back to Rachel's place to get some of her delicious biscuits. The young marshal trainee Billy was looking a little the worse for wear after an all-night bout with the preacher's wife in the privacy of his locked bedroom. The preacher was still asleep because it was his habit to sleep late in the morning.

Brett knew Rachel's rear-end was prime territory and wondered if the young boy was adventurous enough to go "Round the World" with the over-sexed housewife. It seemed to Brett that the youngster needed some more seasoning before he tackled such ambitious projects. The same could be said of the range war but every lawman had to start somewhere and this was just as good a place as any.

They had a stack of wanted posters and Brett noticed several of them included yahoos he had seen out at the Bar Eight and when he told the marshals that fact, they were hot to trot to head out there and do some warrant serving and arresting without delay.

It seemed a bit premature to Brett who was thinking such a move might need a little more planning and additional assets to back up their play against clearly superior odds.

Brett was still frowning like he was heading to see a dentist as they headed out of town at daybreak the next morning. Hardly anyone was awake to see them leave except for maybe Doris and Rachel who always started her morning baking before the sun had risen. Even the stray dogs were too sleepy to rise up their heads and announce their departure.

Both of the marshals had scatterguns over their shoulders because they often met up with confrontations of disparate odds and they needed to cut down the opposition sooner rather than later. Brett had both of his six-shooters ready for action and kept his rifle in the saddle scabbard. His small back-up piece was a quad derringer with a rotating four barrel set-up that gave him emergency fire power. The rifle was a Henry and had always been at his side in the thick of things when the going got rough.

The sounds of their horse's hooves rang out over the dew-laden fields and startled some indolent coyotes lazily heading back to their daytime lairs. They were within a mile or so of the main ranch house when they came upon two riders heading into town just outside the entrance to the spread. It turned out to be the Hollister brothers from New Mexico who had just quit and were heading back to New Mexico to get away from the depressing range war that sapped men of their normal sense of equilibrium. Billy was itching to pull his irons just to impress the two gunfighters with his expertise but the steady hand of the senior marshal put an end to that foolishness when he told them,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.