Shootout in the Badlands - Cover

Shootout in the Badlands

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Badlands and Indian Territory were a dangerous combination. The bounty hunter had no other choice. Not if he wanted to take in a dangerous pair of escaped convicts. There is no turning back until the job is done.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Violence  

The newly-appointed sheriff and former bounty hunter looked into the chipped mirror allowing that his soaped up cheeks and chin were long overdue for a good scraping. His sharp single edged razor was comfortable in his hand and he did the job that he never entrusted to any other human.

His brain was still reeling with the sweet scent and tight channel of Doris the whore with good intentions. He tried to visualize the tempting backsides of Rhonda, Rachel and now Doris all lined up for his pleasure. They all had their own unique little quirks that made them appealing to his rock-hard cock. In a way, he was partial to Rhonda with her kinky preference to anal pursuits which had always been a challenge for his extra thick shaft. On the other hand, Rachel's squeals of depraved enjoyment made him pound her heart-shaped buttocks into the mattress at every opportunity. It was Doris who was a source of confusion to him because her attitude was so obedient and loving and totally unexpected in a whore in a rough and ready frontier town. He knew she was special because she managed to draw his juices with little effort and made him feel like he owned the world. Sometimes, he was annoyed with his need to whip up a good degree of stiffness to jump back onboard for a round trip ride. She never complained and used her mouth to help him get it up, whispering words of encouragement rather than derision.

The range war was coming to a boil.

The previous weekend saw several murders of settlers hell-bent on getting their barbed-wire fences in place to keep the ranchers unruly cattle off their forty acres. The poor cows didn't know any better and often wound up cutting their flesh on the sharp points and causing concern to the owners faced with infected and useless steers of no value. In fact, three of the farmers were cut down as they erected a fence across the fertile valley marking the boundaries of their property. It was the well-respected part-time minister, Jacob Tanner and his two oldest boys, Luke and James. His widow was left with the farm and only two young boys to tend the fields. She was not an attractive female after a couple of decades farming in the raw lands of the frontier and it was unlikely any other unattached farmer would hook up with her in the bonds of matrimony. Her choice was to go back east or take up whoring in town and hope her two boys didn't catch on to her line of work.

Brett felt sorry for her and decided to take her and the two young boys back to town and introduce her to Doris who would explain the circumstances and the nasty side of the business to her. It wasn't likely that she would make much money in the game because of her age and her lack of sparkle but sometimes these females had hidden assets that compensated for the obvious disadvantages.

Doris was gentle with her but firm when it came to giving her the full picture.

"The house pays for your room and board and it would include your young ones as well. You have to be clean and on time for your shifts and be ready to service anyone with the proper fee in their pocket. You can refuse to take it in the backside because it is unnatural and the boss respects the girl's wishes in that regard. But your mouth and your female parts are for sale and you get to keep half of every fee paid. If the client chooses to give you a tip, that is yours to keep but don't be bragging on it because some of these girls get to be real mean if they think you are getting something they ain't getting from their clients."

Brett could see real tears in the widow Tanner's eyes and he looked away because he was that embarrassed.

"I have to admit I ain't done it with no fellow except my Jacob and he tried to do things in moderation despite the fact I had four strapping lads. Now, I only got the two left and I know we need to eat and get by. In all honesty, I might have a problem in being proper affectionate with some strange man I never saw before."

Doris reassured her that she was probably more appealing than some of the other girls who were either scarred from nasty situations or had been used so often that they had very little tightness left to satisfy male need's when rutting hot and heavy. Brett had to laugh because she described the majority of the small town whores who had been circulating around from town to town.

"Honey, let's get some of those clothes off you and you hop up on that bed. The sheriff here will put you through a test run and we will see if you are adaptable to working as one of the girls."

Brett was shocked to find out he was to be the widow Tanner's testing cock but it was probably better she drew him as the first one as he was filled with a sense of wanting to help her more than simply fucking her to see how tight she really was.

He tried not to look as the widow stripped off all of her clothing below the waist. Surprisingly, she was nicely put together in the places where it really counted. Her work weathered face and sad tired eyes were like on another person altogether. It was obvious she took care of her body and her nicely trimmed bush was scented with some type of rose water that made her seem French and feminine at the same time. Brett thought she would close her eyes because she was not accustomed to seeing men's cocks but found she was fascinated with his big boy and even reached out to touch it to test his firmness.

"Oh, my, Mister Tanner was not nearly as well-endowed as you, sheriff. I always had to use my mouth to get him up but you seem raring to go for a nice ride."

Doris was giggling now and Brett had to grin because it was sort of funny and not anything to be ashamed of. He got up deep inside the widow Tanner's legs and rubbed his business all over her slit with enthusiasm. It was obvious that she was in need of male attention because her womanhood was seriously wet with her natural juices and he could see her pink folds quivering in anticipation of being put into service.

"I am going to poke you now, ma am. I hope you don't take this personal, but you sure to have a pretty pussy and I think you are going to be a success working in the saloon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.