Mr. Buckley - Cover

Mr. Buckley

Copyright© 2014 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At the request of the neighborhood's single moms Jack Buckley would punish their children with bare bottom spankings. Of course this led to something more......

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Karen wanted to stay the night and send Patricia home but Jack nixed that idea. “I’m beat Gloria and I want to sleep alone tonight. Both of you get dressed and go home. I will see the two of you soon. Of course he would!

Jack was worn out. As soon as the mother and daughter left he took a hot shower and traipsed off to bed, sliding under the covers, still naked.

Jack slept soundly. He did not wake until 10:00 A. M. Sunday morning, sporting his usual morning erection. Jack reached under he covers to give The Big Guy a gentle good morning squeeze. He thought about masturbating but maybe he should give Karen a call. He should have let her stay the night. Jack knew that she would have gladly taken care of his morning stiffness with her loving mouth or juicy cunt. Maybe he should call her.

Ring! Ring! The bedside phone clamored for his attention. He answered after the second ring. Sleepily he said. “Hello.”

“Mr. Buckley, this is Gloria ... Gloria Raynor.”

Jack gave his erection a little tug and answered. “What can I do for you Gloria. Is Ryan behaving himself?”

“Well yes and no Jack. May I call you Jack?”

“I would prefer Mr. Buckley, Gloria.”

“Yes sir Mr. Buckley. I’ll remember that.” A pause then she said. “Ryan came into my room first thing this morning. He was completely nude and was erect. He asked me to use the belt on him so he would be good all day.”

“And did you give him a thorough thrashing Gloria.”

“Yes Mr. Buckley. I gave him twenty hard licks with his belt and when I was done he asked to, you know, do that thing to him again.”

Jack stroked himself slowly. “That thing?”

“You know he wanted me to use my mouth on him like yesterday.”

“And?” Queried Jack.

“I did it. I sucked him to completion and Mr. Buckley I became so aroused that I almost let him put it in me when he asked to.”

“So you didn’t have intercourse with your son?”

“No sir, I didn’t but I wanted too very badly. That’s why I’m calling. Would you consider making love to me today?” Jack liked it when Gloria called him Sir.

“Gloria if you mean will I fuck the shit out of you, the answer is yes. Come over as soon as you can and I will save my morning erection just for you.” He hesitated to see if she would balk at his request and when she didn’t he added. “Put something sexy on and come right over. I will leave the front door unlocked. Come in and meet me in my bedroom at the end of the hall. I’ll be waiting.” He hung up without saying a goodbye.

Jack went to the front door and unlocked i for his visitor. He went back to bed and sprawled on his back on top of his bedspread, sill mostly hard. He touched his cock again and whispered. “Be patient buddy. You will get taken care of real soon.” As if in answer his cock swelled to it’s full girth in anticipation.

Twenty minutes later Jack heard the front door open, close and a snick as the dead bolt was engaged. She was here. He have his cock a gentle tug in anticipation.

Gloria Raynor stood at the bedroom door. Jack was surprised at how she had dressed. She wore black stiletto heels and a trench coat buttoned all the way up to her neck. I wonder what sexy outfit she chose to wear for our first fuck? He mused. He watched as she entered the room and began to unbutton her coat, slowly. Bare skin was exposed as she continued with her buttons.

Gloria threw off her coat when it was unbuttoned all the way exposing herself to Jack’s hungry eyes. She was naked except for her high heels. The heels forced her pussy obscenely out towards him. It was swollen with her desire. She didn’t say a word. She approached the bed tottering a bit because of the height of her shoes. Gloria had lust in her eyes as she climbed on the bed, gripped his hard seven inches with her hand and guided it into her wet opening.

She began to hump Jack’s cock with a hurried series of thrusts that demonstrated her immediate need. Jack raised his ass from the bed to get his prick as deep as possible while Gloria grunted and rolled her eyes in ecstasy before finally letting out a loud wail as her cunt contracted with a massive orgasm.

Jack realized that he was no longer in control as Gloria swung her petite body around dropping her wet snatch on his face as she swallowed his hardness, forcing it into her throat touching his ball sack with her lips. As Jack repeatedly plunged his cock into the young woman’s throat she moaned as another orgasm hit her ... then another. Finally Jack thrust deep and held her head tightly as he spewed his hot cum into her throat.

Gloria rolled off of the satiated Jack, muttering. “Thanks Jack. I needed that.”

They were still head to toes as Jack told her. “I told you I am Mr. Buckley to you. Do I need to warm your bottom as a reminder?”

“No Sir, Mr. Buckley. I apologize for the slip.” She said with a grin. “It won’t happen again.”

“It better not. Next time I will have to spank you as a reminder. Have you ever been spanked Goria?”

“No, never!” She responded, louder than necessary.

“You’re not lying to me, are you young lady?” Hearing Jack call her young lady brought a blush to her cheeks which did not go unnoticed by Jack Buckley. Young Lady was what her Uncle Ben called her prior to a punishment session. Gloria’s mother was widowed and use to call her brother Ben over to the house whenever young Gloria misbehaved.

Jack leaned on his elbow and looked down at the red faced woman in his bed. “You have been spanked haven’t you? Was it your mother or father who punished you? Don’t lie to me. You have already earned a bare bottom spanking. Don’t make it worse on yourself.”

She also went to her elbow but refused to make eye contact. She had gotten her jollies but now she was in trouble. Much like when she was an errant teenager. “Neither. My Mom used to call her brother, my Uncle Ben, over when I did something wrong. Uncle Ben would administer my punishment while my mother looked on.”

“Tell me how he punished you.” Jack’s cock was on the rise only few inches from Gloria’s face. She noticed right away since she was staring at his crotch instead of his eyes. She didn’t want to tell Mr. Buckley about her Uncle punishing her but she knew that she would have to ... and probably receive a Jack Buckley spanking when she was done with her story.

She blushed even more, feeling the heat on her face as she began.

“When Uncle Ben arrived he and my mother would have a cocktail while I went to my room to change. I had a short nightgown that my mother insisted I wear for my punishments. No underwear was allowed and the little blue nightgown just barely covered my bare bottom.

“When I presented myself to them in the living room I had to stand perfectly still in front of them while they finished their cocktails. My gown ended just below my crotch almost exposing my pussy and it’s light dusting of pubic hairs. I held perfectly still knowing that any movement would expose my private parts to my uncle. He looked at me all the time he was unhurriedly sipping his drink. My mother would look at me while glancing at my uncle who was fixated on his half naked fourteen year old niece. She was always smiling as she sipped on her own drink.

“Finally Uncle Ben would put his empty glass down and say something like. ‘Time for the little girl to get a good bare bottom spanking, don’t you think Emily?’ and my mom would always agree with a grin.

“Uncle Ben would approach and turn me around so that my back was to my mother. ‘Bend over and grab you ankles girl.’ He would tell me knowing that I would have to spread my legs a bit to keep my balance. I could feel my gown riding up as I bent over until it was at my waist with my ass and pussy on display to the both of them.”

Jack interrupted her story. “And how did that make you feel Gloria? Were you aroused displaying yourself like that?”

If anything Gloria’s blush intensified as she responded. “Oh no Mr. Buckley. I was humiliated every time I had to do it. Knowing that they both could see everything I had and I had no control over the situation.”

“Then what happened?”

“Uncle Ben would put one hand on my back to keep me from straightening up as he spanked my bottom with his hand. His hands were so big that he was able to hit both of my cheeks at one time. Usually he gave me ten good wallops before letting me straighten up. I wasn’t allowed to rub the sting away while he sat back down next to my mother who would make them another cocktail.

“I was facing away from them while they enjoyed their drinks and some times my mother would say ‘Lift your nightgown Gloria. I want to see if your Uncle Ben punished you enough. That was a warning to me that it wasn’t over yet. I would uncover my aching bottom and hold the gown up while my mother said. ‘Her ass has some color Ben but I think she may need some more chastisement.’”

“I would remain standing facing away from them still holding my gown at waist level until I heard their empty glasses put down on the coffee table. ‘Come over here.’ Uncle Ben would demand. I turned facing them, knowing that my young puss was on display, as my Uncle pushed the coffee table aside and beckoned me closer. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap.”

“Was he hard?” Jack wanted to know.

“Yes I could feel his erection on my stomach as he adjusted my body for the best position for my spanking. Then I would get ten or twenty more smacks on my poor bottom usually bringing me to tears.”

“Did he touch you at all?”

“Not really, except when he was done he would rub my poor bottom soothingly as he told me that I needed to be a good girl for my mother or he would have to come back and punish me again.”

“At that point I would be sent to my room to think about I could be a better daughter to my mother. While I was in my room rubbing lotion on my bruised bottom I could hear the two of them go into the master bedroom.

“I always thought that they wanted privacy while they talked. It was only years later when I relised that they weren’t talking at all but having incestual sex. They were always smiling and seemed relaxed when I was finally allowed out of my room.”

“And none of that turned you on?”

“No. Never.”

“Well Gloria I plan on spanking you now and when I am done you will be excited and beg that I fuck you.”

With that statement Jack sat up in bed, propping two pillows behind his back. Satisfied with his position he pulled the naked Gloria, by her arm, across his lap. “Reach under yourself and hold my cock Gloria.” She did as he requested, holding his semi erection loosely with her small hand. “Tighter girl. Every time I spank your ass I want you to squeeze it tight.”

Slap Slap Jack delivered one medium spank to each of her bottom cheeks. Slap Slap Squeeze Squeeze “Harder, squeeze it tighter.” He commanded. Slap Slap Squeeze Squeeze His cock was on the rise and Gloria’s tight fist on his erection felt good. Really good!

Jack spread Gloria’s thighs apart and pushed one finger deep into her pussy. I was wet from the remnants of their recent fuck but he didn’t detect any new juices. He took his wet finger from inside her and rubbed the juices in a circular motion on her clit, feeling it harden like a little prick.

Slap Slap Squeeze Squeeze Her bottom was turning a light shade of pink and her squeezing hand had his cock at it’s full seven thick inches. Again he pushed into her, this time he used two fingers. He pumped his fingers into her several times before withdrawing and rubbing her clitoris gently for a full minute. Gloria was beginning to breathe hard now. Slap Slap Squeeze Squeeze

He could feel the precum forming on his excited prick. When he used his fingers on Gloria again he thought he detected fresh moisture. It was probably from his ministrations on her now wet slit but he hoped her sub concience would relate the feeling with her spankings.

Jack continued his spanks and touching until Gloria had an orgasm. He stuck is thumb into her fresh wetness and rubbed against her tight brown hole before roughly jamming into her tightness. “Ughhh!” She squealed. “Take it out. It hurts.” Instead of stopping Jack began to fuck her little back door rapidly with his thumb. She had another orgasm as he pumped her ass with his fat thumb. He withdrew his thumb and let her have it again. Slap Slap

He pushed her to all fours and rubbed his weeping cock against her asshole. “Please don’t Mr. Buckley. I can’t take your monster up there.” Jack smiled to himself hearing her fearful voice. He didn’t plan on sodomizing her, at least not yet. He would have to stretch that tight opening a lot more before he would consider entering her back side. Jack slid his cock down to her other entrance and as he plunged his cock deep into her cunt he spanked her again.Slap Slap She had another smaller orgasm as Jack penetrated her drenched pussy. Finally after two more quick spanks Jack held her tightly by her hips as he held his engorged cock deep inside of her, spurting his hot cum into her.

As Jack and Gloria lay side by side, with her gentle hold on to his flaccid prick, she asked. “Are you going to the block party this afternoon?”

Jack had heard about the neighborhood get together from several others. “I wasn’t planning on it. I think I am just going to stay home and relax.”

“I wish you would reconsider Mr. Buckley. Everyone is going to be there and there is someone I would like you to meet.”

“Oh. Who would that be?”

‘My new next door neighbor Annie. Her dad recently passed and she used her inheritance to buy that cute yellow bungalow next to my house.”

“Is she good looking? Is she single? Any kids?

“Yes, yes and no. But I think you would be interested in her.”

“Why is that Gloria?”

“Well she was very interested when I told her that you were the neighborhood spanker. She asked if you only spanked children.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.