Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When I called Bettina the next day, I made sure that she wanted to talk. She seemed eager. "When that actor kissed the leading lady, I imagined I was kissing you."

"But, you didn't until we got home."

"So, you forgot about kissing in the movie? My coach told me that girls don't like to be rushed. So, I hoped for another date."

"And, just who is your coach?"

"Bettina, you know damn well I'm not going to expose another woman. You're enough for me."

"I just hate you. Can you go out tonight?"

"I'll be standing next to the curb breathing hard."

Bettina wore a skirt and a lovely top. I described her beauty and how strongly I lusted for her. I told each movement I intended to give her."I want to spend some quality time kissing you. I didn't get enough."

"I didn't either." She drove us to a secret place behind a dumpster in the parking lot of the movie mall. We began kissing again as she responded with tongue.She had practiced this before. I squeezed her nipples as she reacted as I hoped. Time to try to make it good for her. I whispered loving words, praise, excitement, and began moving my hand under her miniskirt to her treasure.

As I moved my hand gently up her thigh, she opened her legs, giving the final go signal. After I felt her wet panties, I signaled her to lift up and removed them.

"Okay, let's get this straight. You're wanting to get into my panties and I don't have any now. What are you going to do?"

"Bettina, my lovely, of course you aren't wearing aromatic panties now. I have them by my nose. Smelling them makes me want you. How could anyone not want you?" I continued to stroke her clit and then unsnapped her bra revealing raw beauty.

She fumbled. "Do you know how?"

"If you'll get into the back seat, I can do my best. Only you can know for sure."

Within seconds, I had my mouth on her pussy. Several seconds later she went into a spasm. She tasted so good I didn't want to stop. She finally had her fill of the oral master. I slipped on a condom while she was coming down.

Before she could think about what happened next, I thrust fully inside her slowly. She gasped when I hit bottom and stopped.

"Why did you stop? Why?"

"Are you happy, Bettina? Want more? Did I do okay?"

"Oh, yes. Yes."

Although I felt uncomfortable in the small space, I moved in and out slowly just like Anita coached me. Shortly, I felt her pussy spasm. It didn't stop."Oh, my god. Bettina, you're something else."

"Finish me. Now." She had more spasms.

I withheld coming as Anita had coached me and withdrew my hardened cock. Bettina didn't notice. I whispered and kissed her until she settled. "Do I know how?"

"Yes, you know how." Her hand settled on my erection. "You didn't come?"

"Maybe next time if you're willing. I didn't know if you were safe and wore a condom. Takes longer that way." Of course, I had Anita at home to take care of my horniness. She'd get a thrill hearing about my encounter. She liked it a lot when I told her about getting with Anna and the cousins. She wanted to hear it again. It seemed to make her hotter than usual. Maybe I became her live porn site.

On the way home I knew that I'd given Bettina good sex. I hoped one of her best. I wanted another session.

"Yes, next time. Call me." She drove away.

Anita actually trembled when I described my time with Bettina. "Frankie, you should write these stories down if you can. Some of those Internet sites pay. Even more if you send photos. We can all pose so that no one will know who we are."

I whispered, licked, and kissed. She seemed unusually responsive. "Frankie, I love it when you tell me stories. I can imagine myself in their places. Next time, embellish a little. I don't care if it is all true. Just whisper your story in my ear." She kissed me seriously. "Isn't it fun to play in bed? I'm having fun."

She always told me when she'd had enough by pushing on my chest. "I'm glad that Bettina got you all worked up. You ravaged me and I loved it."

I held her tightly against me as she came down from her incredible high. I knew she wasn't asleep. "See, Frankie, you protect me from myself. If it weren't for you, I'd probably have had sex with a couple of the losers that I dated. Now, you keep me satisfied just enough to resist the unworthy ones, oh, my protector."

"Any time you need protection, I'm here. Right here."

Sleeping with her was wonderful. She put her butt in my belly. I felt her deflate and soon we slept.

Anna sat in the kitchen in the morning. I'd left Anita asleep and comfortable.

"We need to talk. I think it is time to go back to our pervious exclusive relationship. I don't like sharing with Bettina."

I gasped. I remembered Anna's pussy. Then, I remembered Bettina's. How crass of me. "Anna, we can't go back to where we were until you've satisfied your need for people like Brad and his friends."

"That may be, but I don't want you screwing around with Bettina."

I remembered Anita's warning. "See, Anna, it isn't just what you want any more. I Like Bettina. I like you, too, but we're not ready to be exclusive. The three guys you gave your number to will want to take you out. One or more will pressure you and you will give in. Not that I'd blame you if you wanted to."

"Can't we go back to Brad, Jordyn, Samantha, and us?

"But when you're with that Bettina—and whoever else—I can't be comfortable with those ball players. I think about you."

"I think about you, too. You're the best. Uhm, Harry?"

"I tried but he's scared. I suppose that even I can't violate Mom's ban again. He could be in real trouble if someone found out."

"I like you a lot, Anna, but I think it's very important for you to flap your wings. I'm flapping mine. You will get to go to more dances than you can count. They will all drool."

"So you're just going to keep screwing Bettina?"

"We enjoy each other's company. We do movies."

"I don't like it. I thought you were my boyfriend. Now, you're not."

"You have so much power over those who would love to screw you. You might even be the prom Queen, although underclassmen aren't eligible. So when you're through exploring your options, I'll still be here. You're special to me Anna."

I never considered myself terribly sensitive to female emotions but when Anna put her head on the desk, I could see tears dropping. She raised her head. "I just have to find out what's there. That dance made me realize that I had options."

"Ohh, Anna, anyone as pretty as you are always has options. Enjoy yours."

Although I had been coached to be secretive about the women/girls in my life, Bettina had no such restrictions. Being naive, I had no idea how much girls talked. At lunch on Monday Anna was sitting with one of her senior friends and Bettina invited me to sit with her five friends.

Emily opened the conversation. "Some of us have parties on Friday night. It's at my house this time. Would you like to be there?"

Bettina saved me. "Frank is not able to drive now, so I'll go get him and, and, take him home in the morning."

In the evening, Erika called me. "Bettina has the hots for this senior guy and he's going to be at the party. I'll pick you up."

I was riding with Erika, a queen contender, looking like a Nordic model. Although my parents were understanding, I had to come up with a good story before spending the night away with anyone other than the cousins. Anita had already been approved with no questions.

When Erika pulled up to my house I got into the car with my overnight bag. Suddenly I knew that this was not something that she chose to do. "Hi Erika, thank you for picking me up."

She fluffed her hair and said, "This is strange for me because I don't know why I'm here."

"I could offer some suggestions but we don't seem to be partners tonight. Is that right?"

"Sometimes Bettina changes her mind without asking the rest of us. Did you ever notice that?"

"Bettina and I have only dated a few times. She wanted to include me in this party and I wanted to come. So, thank you for taking me."

So we went into the house and started to mingle. For her own reasons, Erika sat beside me with her wine. She whispered. "I don't want to be here. May I take you home? I know we're supposed to make out. If I took you home right now would you hate me?"

"Of course not. In your mood, I doubt that I could ever make it good for you, so take me home and send me to bed."

"Oh, would you know how to make it good for me?"

"No one but you can answer that question." I refilled her wine.

I saw her thinking about our conversation. One of the other girls came to flirt with me. I'd known her from school.

I guess Erika didn't like competition. I could see her confusion. "Erika, if there are guys in there you need to seduce, go for it."

"No, I'm fine here right now."

I could tell that her attitude became softer as the wine worked on her. "What kinds of activities do you like in school?"

She paused. "Well, I try out for plays and get parts sometimes."

After that, it became easier to get her to talk about herself.

I scooted closer and took her arm around and brought her to me to kiss. I felt that she wanted someone to take control. I did. Our kiss lasted until we could both feel the heat. When we broke, I stared into her eyes. 'Wow, not only are you beautiful, but also a powerful kisser."

She put both arms around me. "Let's try again."

I think she was just a little horny, because in another five minutes of kissing, she showed all signs of wanting more. I could tell that her wine was getting to her.

"Bettina said that you had good sex together. Did you?"

"It was good for me and I think she liked it. She said she was coming back."

We kissed for another five minutes wrestling our tongues. She showed all signs of being turned on.

"Beautiful Erika, is there somewhere we could kiss in private?"

She tilted her head and thought for a moment. "Follow me."

She picked up a bottle of wine and two plastic glasses and then led me outside in the cool, then around the pool to the heated cabana. Inside was an exercise facility and along the back wall, a number of thick exercise pads. The machines blocked the view from the door.

"The bedrooms are pretty popular, but I think of this as my private space. I exercise here often."

We grabbed a couple of towels and some pillows, then stretched out on the floor pads. For the first time, she smiled broadly. "Can you remember where we were?"

"How could I ever forget."

She giggled and held her mouth up. We resumed. I put both of my arms around her and held her close as I continued the kissing fest. She responded by pressing her body against me.

"Oh, lovely Erika, I could hug and kiss you all night." She responded by pressing even closer. I guessed that no one had taken it slow with her. "If we took our shirts off, we could get closer."

She sat up and held her arms up for me to lift her sweater. She unbuttoned my shirt and I wiggled out of it. I reached around and unclasped her bra, letting her full breasts come against my chest. We resumed our hugs and kisses this time with skin to skin contact.

"Damn, Frank, this feels so nice and comfortable." I could feel her heat rising.

As we kissed, I caressed her back. After a while, I made some space between us to get my hand on her breast, kneading it gently and softly rolling her nipple between my thumb and finger.

She stopped kissing long enough to say, "That's even nicer." She responded exactly as I hoped, being more passionate with every moment.

"If you'll roll on your back, I can do both of these." When she did, I put my mouth on one and fingers on the other. From her response, I thought that if I were patient, I might get her to come. I was patient. Soon, she started making those sounds women make as they escalate. I kissed her and pinched hard on her nipples, causing her to gasp, "Oh, god. God." Her hips came off the mat and her body went rigid and shuddered.

When she stopped shuddering, she rolled toward me, put both arms around me, and resumed serious kissing. She whispered, "That was marvelous. I'd like to do something for you. Let's have a glass of wine and then see if we can remember where we were."

As we sipped our wine, she hesitated, and then spoke. "You're the biggest surprise I've had since Christmas. I'll bet you're uncomfortable after all that."

"Yes, you excite me beyond belief. I wanted you the moment I saw you, but kissing you makes me crave you even more."

"Don't fret. You shall have me. I want to find out what else you know."

I clicked her glass with mine. "Will you let me see you take off your skirt and panties?"

She stood, posed like you see on the Internet and opened her mouth as she unzipped her skirt and tossed it aside. "If we had music, I'd dance for you. Now, all you get to see are a few hip movements." She took a whole minute to remove her lacy panties to reveal her trimmed bush. I took them and inhaled the spicy woman aroma.

"Now, it's your turn." While I struggled out of my jeans, she took my face in her hands. "I'm having a wonderful time.

"Just lie back and let Erika love on you for a while." I was completely hard and had been so for some time. "I see you're thinking about me. That's good. Last as long as you can. I want you to feel good." She licked all around my stiffness until finally taking it deep in her mouth.

"Oh, gorgeous Erika, you can't know how fabulous that feels with your mouth and lovely hair tickling my belly."

She reached for my hand and held it firmly as she continued to work her tongue and lips around my needy cock. I held out before patting her on the head. "I'm going to come soon."

She replied with a continuing humming like, "UhmHmmm, UhmHmmm" that sent vibrations all over me. Then I had the outstanding experience of coming in her mouth as she applied more suction. She held me in her mouth until I patted her head again.

She swallowed the remnants, took a drink of her wine and smiled. "Did Erika do good?"

"It could have not have been better. You are outstanding."

She fell across my chest and resumed kissing me as we had before. She came up for air. "I'm still having a wonderful time."

After we snuggled and kissed for a while, I let my hand begin to stroke her back and butt. I had her put one leg over mine so that I could explore her slippery wet pussy. "I can't wait to taste this superb feast. Will that be okay?"

She chuckled. "Oh, I suppose, if it will make you happy."

"The penalty for teasing is spanking. Are you ready for that?"

"Not right now. I'd be delighted if you wanted to taste me." She shivered.

I wasted no time getting a pillow under her butt and starting my journey to paradise. By careful licking and sucking, I brought her to the edge several times and then backed away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.