Anna
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Sitting in the cafeteria on Monday, Anna winked at me. "I invited Brad to dinner Friday. I hope you'll be there, too."

"See, I knew you'd run off with the older guy."

She pounded me on the shoulder until it hurt. "Get that idea out of your minuscule mind. We'll have a nice time with only two women and two guys."

"Anita knows about it?"

"She expects you to cook the steaks and be all smelly. Don't you dare back out."

Brad picked me up. "Okay, guy, what's going on? I thought you were exclusive with Anna."

"I'm not sure, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

I let Brad ring the bell. When Anita answered, his jaw dropped. "Anita, this is my best buddy, Brad Evans. Brad, this is my gorgeous mom, Anita."

She wore a knee length skirt, high heels, and plenty of cleavage. Her platinum hair outlined her face like a famous artist portrait. I'd never seen her dressed so conservatively and yet so completely provocative. I think Brad's appreciative gaze made her whole day. "Hi, guys, come in. Anna will be down in a minute."

She'd made an ice bucket and glasses. Alongside was the rum and coke, tonic water, and limes. Cuba Libre?

"Frankie, I'd like some lime in my Cuba Libre. Brad?"

Finally, my coach on women was able to speak. "Uhh, yes, thanks."

"Frankie, I put everything out here to get to room temperature. Can you light the grill and open the wine?"

I nudged Brad. "Uhh, Anita, I can open the wine while he gets ready to cook."

This was my territory and I enjoyed seeing Brad come to pieces in front of Anita. I knew calm around her now, since we'd been frequently intimate.

"Music, Frankie?"

I kissed her. "Sure my love."

Anna came in looking gorgeous. "I thought I was your love. God, you're fickle." She kissed Brad and then me.

"When I'm around Anita, I can't make up my mind."

She nuzzled up to Brad. "I think you just did."

For the next two hours, we acted like normal people. Anita prepared, I cooked, Anna and Brad set the table and poured wine. We ate like civilized humans. I could feel the tension building.

Finally, good old Brad came to his senses. "I'll help you with the dishes, Anita."

She was the master seductress. "Thank you, Brad. Is it Bradley that your mother named you?"

I watched him squirm. "Uhh, yes, it's Bradley."

While they were loading the dishes, she kissed him on the cheek. "I couldn't resist."

Anna whispered. "I love it when he can't be in charge and give you all those points. Mom will have him on his knees soon enough. Are you ready to go up with me, or do you so lust for my mother that you can't resist watching her?"

"I lust for Anita, but I want you more. Can we leave them to fend for themselves?"

"I think he'd walk over hot coals for a chance at Mom. That's what it's all about."

"All about?"

"I'm jealous of that Jordyn. Real jealous. So, if Brad and you take care of Mom and me, too, then I don't have to worry."

"You don't have to worry. I'm glued to you, Anna."

"So, now we switch for a while. You and me, You and Anita. Brad and me. No more Jordyn."

"I love you, Anna, but that's pretty harsh. We had nice times together, remember? She's also your friend. What about Samantha?"

"Why the fuck do you make everything so hard? I don't know what to do."

"I think that after tonight, Anita may be able to offer advice. Okay?"

"Sure. My mom is hot for you. You thrill her. How about that for a fair idea?"

"Although I love you and you're my number one, I can't give up Anita, Jordyn and Samantha. Are you gonna give up Harry? I mean, thinking about wanting him to fuck you again?"

"He was my first and best. Oh shit. I shouldn't have said that."

"I always thought it was true from the way you described him taking advantage of you and taking your cherry. Jordyn took my cherry and I never regretted it. Never."

"Did you enjoy your time with Brad?"

She paused and breathed. "Well, yes. I mean, yes he rang my bell. All the time I was thinking about you and Jordyn.

"Did you like your time with Jordyn?"

"You know I did. I can see now that you are right. I know you will not give up Anita. Until she finds someone great, I don't think she will give you up. So, here I am in my jealous bundle."

"Anna, if you love me and I love you then I don't believe enjoying our friends and relatives will interrupt that. Now tell me the truth, didn't you like that senior Brad getting on his knees and worshiping you?"

A long pause. "Well, yes. However, he doesn't do it as well as you do. Oh, I'll bet Anita rings your bell better than I can."

"Anna, you need therapy. I love you. Brad loves you. Anita loves you. I mean, if you want me to give up Samantha, Anita, and Jordyn, I maybe could."

"You have so confused me over the last several weeks that I don't know what to do. I suppose Anita might help, but she is in the mix. So, she will have to have her fix, too.

"Dammit, Frank, why do you have to make life so confused?"

"My love, it is because we have a complicated life. I'm having the time of my life. You and I share intimacy. I share intimacy with your mother. Sometimes I even get to sleep here with you. Anita tolerates our shenanigans, although she has made it clear that she wants to participate every time. Are you turning your mother away?"

"Shut the fuck up. Okay, I guess I have to grow up. Regardless, you keep coming back to me and saying loving things to me. Even I can believe that you have very strong feelings for me. I think it might be just me."

"I have done everything I know how to do to worship you. Sometimes I wonder if you want to be worshiped and exclusive. Do you?"

I must've hit the mother lode. She had others in mind. Anyone so beautiful would've had many in pursuit. So, now she wants me, Brad, and maybe even some senior boys who find her irresistible; just like we do.

She pondered. "I might want to go to the prom. You can't take me. Maybe Brad will."

"I think that senior boys may take anyone they want. We both know that he wants you. I mean, he's the king of the hill and no one would challenge his choice."

"Is that okay with you? We've been struggling. You'll have Anita or Jordyn or?"

"Listen. If I had a girl to go with, I'd do ir in a wink if they'd let me in. I'm not old enough."

Although I loved her, I realized that Anna was branching out. She attracted attention in the cafeteria. She loved it.

Next time in the cafeteria, she sat with Brad. Jordyn came to sit with me. She quietly put her hand on my leg. "She loves you and wants to be in the inner circle with Brad. She doesn't know what to do. Neither do I."

"Gosh, it seemed so simple just two weeks ago. I loved her. She loved me. She was jealous when I went with you. Now, she's showing off with Brad knowing that he's going to expose her to many older guys. Guys with cars. I think I just lost out."

"We'll see. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you but you make love well. I know Samantha coached you. Anyone else?"

"I should never say, but since we were all there together, Anita helped."

"Do you think you want to keep Anna?"

"Right now I do."

"The girl over two tables just got dumped by her longtime lover. She can't take you to the prom but I think you would enjoy knowing her. She doesn't know how good things can be. I know that you are able to show her good times." She giggled.

Well, Jordyn brought this beautiful red haired girl to our table. She was almost as tall as I was. I tried to control my overwhelming amazement.

"Bettina, I would like you to know my friend Frank. Frank, Bettina."

Somehow I came from within. "Thank you so much Jordyn, I have never seen such beauty in the cafeteria."

Bettina laughed. "You told me, Jordyn, that he was full of it. Does he mean it?"

I interrupted. "Listen, Bettina, you know damn well how good-looking you are. Don't play those games with me."

She laughed. Laughed again. "Well now, Jordyn, he might just be interesting."

When she said that, I realized it was time to go back to my school. Usually, Anna and I held hands as we walked across the turf. Strange, but we held hands all the way back to the school. "Frank, would you kiss me before we go back to class?"

"I will never reject an opportunity to kiss your beautiful face. Why now?"

"Okay, okay. I'm cheap. I want to go to the prom. I want those guys to see me. I didn't know about this side of my personality before."

We enjoyed one of our best kisses. Each of us had tongue wrestling and I felt her hips push against mine. "I don't know what to do. I want you in me right now. Will you come over tonight?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.