Anna - Cover

Anna

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I wondered if Jordyn had any ownership thoughts like Anna. If anything, our night was even better than the first one because we didn't have to go through all the spin the bottle activity.

After I finished Anita's house on Saturday, Brad picked me up. "How would you like to be with Samantha? I'd like to have some time with Jordyn."

"How would we do that?"

"I'll work on it if you're happy to go along."

"I'd like to kiss her longer than before and see where that leads. Sure, let's try to switch."

After we watched a sexy movie and had some of Brad's drinks, I watched Samantha take a load of clothes to the laundry room and followed her. "Hey, Samantha, I remember having a really fab time with you in this room. You showed me how to kiss."

She laughed. "Have you been practicing like I told you?"

"Every chance I get. Would you give me a test?"

She started the washer and turned. I took her in my arms and she melted against me looking up. Fortunately, there was no timer to interrupt our kisses. When she felt my hardon, she wiggled her belly against it. She pulled back. "Yes, I can see that you've been working on it. Let's try again."

When I slipped my hand into her t-shirt to feel her breast, she wasn't wearing a bra. I followed her earlier instructions and soon knew that I was doing it right. I peeled the shirt over her head and took a nipple in my mouth. That was right, too. I lifted her to the washing machine and resumed alternating between breasts.

"That's nice, Frank, you've come a long way." With the rum and licking, she was on the verge of coming.

Although it was quite awkward, I put an arm around her, unzipped her shorts, lifted her, and pulled them and her thong down without missing a breast lick.

"What are you doing?" When I dropped my pants she saw my stiff cock.

"I'm going to put this hard thing in you right here." I touched where I intended to aim. "Right here." I thrust in slowly.

"Oh, god, Frank, I didn't know you were going to do that." She wrapped her legs around my back and squeezed me with her pussy.

I'd been with Jordyn in the afternoon and wouldn't go off quickly. Between my movements, her squeezing, and the vibrations of the washing machine, we worked into a frenzy just as the spin cycle began. She shrieked and had spasms. Fortunately, I could keep poking her until she came again.

During the frenzied fucking, I'd neglected to kiss her. I sucked her tongue while hugging her close until the machine stopped. She still trembled when I moved slightly. I was still as hard as ever and hadn't come. Gradually, she regained her breathing and I withdrew. She was clinging.

I was leaning into her and the machine when she felt my hard cock against her belly. She seemed relieved to look up and giggle. "Wow. That's a first. You've outlasted me. I demand a return match."

"Any time, any place." I continued to hold her close. Anita had repeatedly emphasized that it was critical to a 'next time' to make the woman feel cared for by holding her close until she withdrew. I had no problem with that. I cared for Samantha and felt grateful for her tutoring. "You gave me the courage and skill to do what I did."

I let her down gently from the machine. "You going to put these clothes in the dryer?"

She hit me. "Just like a damn man. After he's had his jollies, he wants us back in the kitchen."

I didn't know what to say to Brad, but he was not there when we returned to the kitchen. Samantha found her empty glass. "Do this for me?"

I took our drinks to the coffee table and turned on the news. She sat close. "This isn't love, but you made me feel special. I like to be close to you right now."

I tilted her chin. "I like being close to you, too." We kissed repeatedly.

"What are you going to feed me, Frank? I'm sick of pizza."

"Oho! You can have chicken burgers, chicken breasts with vegetables, or something I found in the freezer called beef bourguignon. I can make noodles or rice."

I think she was back to herself as a beautiful senior girl feeling in charge. "Okay, you do the noodles and I'll make the salad. Maybe do enough for the others if they get hungry."

She snuggled against me and touched as we cooked. Once she held her mouth up to be kissed. I complied. "If I weren't so old, we might do okay together."

"C'mon, Samantha, you can't be seen with me in public."

"You seem to do okay seeing all of me in private."

"Stop that tease. I'm trying to get food on the table."

She was every bit as quick as her sister. "You didn't seem to have any problems doing the laundry this afternoon."

Almost on cue, Brad and Jordyn appeared from the hallway. I suppose they'd been napping. "Okay, guys, dinner's almost ready. Brad, get some wine. Jordyn set the table and get the salad dressing."

After everyone regained some composure, dinner went well. Brad opened. "Well, Samantha, did you get your clothes washed?"

"You have no idea how difficult it is to wash clothes with Frank helping." She paused. "Okay, we went to the market, cooked the dinner, and made the wine. You guys clean up."

I had a strange jealousy watching Brad and Jordyn, even though I was cuddled with Samantha. Maybe that's what Anna felt? The film was surprisingly good and erotic. Samantha asked, "Brad, are you okay with this arrangement? Jordyn?"

Jordyn interrupted. "Yes, I've always longed for my older cousin. Yes."

Brad nodded to me and I signaled back. I couldn't help but think that I'd have the beautiful Samantha in my bed. In my bed! I guess we were all worked up by the film. Samantha took my hand and led me upstairs.

She stood there beside the bed. "Frank, if I were your girlfriend, what would you do now? I'm your girlfriend tonight."

"Samantha, you're beyond my dreams. First, I would need to clean you to be sure you were pure."

"I'll never be pure again, but you can clean me."

I'd done the shower and hair washing before and it's pretty much the same with a willing girl. Shampoo, rinse, tickle the sensitive parts, etc. You've heard it before. With Anna's coaching, I took my time drying Samantha off. I couldn't get enough of looking at her nakedness.

"What would you like, Frank? I mean, I'll do whatever you want if I can. I don't know who your girls are, but you couldn't resist me today without having sex."

"What would you like?"

"I'd like to snuggle up and go to sleep."

"Put your butt in my belly and sleep well."

We cuddled. "Frank, did you think about me after our first kisses?"

"I had to take myself in hand many times thinking about how well you coached me."

"It did a lot for my ego to feel you today and know that you had thought about me."

She slept until about three AM. I suppose she felt my woodie in her back. She quickly inserted it as I thrust in her from behind. We came at about the same time and peacefully resumed sleep. What a night.

Monday, as I walked by Anna's table on the way to Brad's, I smiled. "Hi, Anna. Looks like you beat me again." She was sitting with some guy from the high school and didn't acknowledge me.

I'd still been working for Anita Saturdays and some other days. Sometimes I saw Anna as I left in the morning after a lovely night with her mom. She didn't smile and greet me.

A couple of weeks later, I walked into the cafeteria with Jordyn. Her family moved to town after getting tired of their local schools. Later that week, Anita asked, "Who was the girl in the cafeteria? Poor Anna is beside herself. She can't stand the fact that you don't need or want her."

I told her about the cousins moving and that Jordyn and I were seeing each other casually.

"I think this might be good for her. She gave you an ultimatum that you rejected. She isn't over it yet." She laughed. "Maybe she thought she had the only hot pussy in town and could lead you around with it. That's a hard lesson for a good looking girl with a big ego."

"I love Anna, but I gave completely up when she doesn't even talk to me."

"Love her still?"

"Yes, she put her stamp on me and it's been hard to erase. I miss her and sometimes even more when I'm with you."

"I love my daughter and I'm going to tell her just that. Maybe next time, she'll understand other people's needs."

Another Saturday, Anita and I were having afternoon delight. What a wonderful way to end a workday. She was sitting on me riding vigorously through several orgasms. I had learned to stroke her clit just right to keep her going and by then, I could last through several of them. Finally, she sat up and breathed deeply. I saw that her eyes we're on the door.

"Well, Anna, did you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoyed watching you screw Harry? Go to your room and we'll talk." She pulled off me while I was still hard.

She looked back as she walked out of the room naked, obviously in conflict, putting her hand on her head. "Forgive me, Frankie, I've never left one hard before." She gulped. "May I make it up to you?"

So, I took a shower in her lovely bathroom. I'd known for sure that she got hot while smelling me as she did today. I'd read the stories, but they didn't seem to apply to me. Well, now they do.

I came out of the shower and dried off only to find Anna sitting on her mother's bed. I stood nude before her, realizing that my grungy shorts were in the other room.

"Uhm, can we talk, Frank?"

"Anna, I'll talk with you about anything anyplace. What's on your mind?"

"You are a bastard. Okay, I like you and don't want us to be apart. Is that enough sniveling, asshole?"

I caught her hand and pulled her across my lap. "Push your jeans down."

She wiggled up and suddenly I had this beautiful butt in my view. "You went out with another guy while I sat at home, right?"

"I'm sorry. You weren't available."

"Did you ask?"

"No. You weren't there."

"Did you fuck him?" She made a long pause. "Ðid you?"

"You were with those cousins, so what did it matter? Yes, I fucked Harry good."

I dragged her over my legs. Her shoes were still in her jeans, but she couldn't move them. "You fucked Harry again? Now, Anna, you don't put out for anyone else, even Harry. Particularly Harry. Do you understand?"

She didn't think I would, I swatted her lovely butt. "Anna, I'm going to make you remember this day. Nobody else. Understand?"

"Yeah, okay. You have to be here."

I spanked her bare butt hard. "Understand?"

"You want me, you have to be here for me, not my mother. I'm not going without."

I whapped her bottom hard. "Did you hear me? Nobody else."

"You have to be here for me."

Whap three times. She squirmed, but didn't cry or beg. "Anna, I'm not playing with you. It's you or Anita. Your choice."

She cried. Again. "You said you were going to keep me, You didn't. You went back to that Jordyn and I couldn't stand it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.