Anna
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

In the kitchen, Anita handed me the bacon. "Know how to do this in the zapper?"

"I use paper towels to get it crisp."

"Damn, you are good for something." Followed by her tongue on her mouth and then she looked pouty. "Actually, you're good for many things. I want to know them all."

"Anita, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the honor to kiss. You do that well, too."

"Don't give too many compliments out loud. You can wink. I don't want a scene with Anna. She has been too concerned ever since we had to leave Harry. She tried to take him away from me and I didn't want to share him. You're the first that we hope to share. I hope we can work it out."

"Why me?"

"Easy. You don't want to own me or get married. I don't either. Anna needs a good man to keep her focused on her studies. I know you study and help each other. She likes you a lot and so do I."

"I hope to make you both want more of me. Now, I need an excuse to stay here more often. I haven't had the pleasure of your naked body against me in the night."

"Frank! Okay, maybe we'll work on that. I pay well. I guess Anna told you that we're not hurting for money."

"She hinted as much."

"How do you feel about being our gigolo?"

"Give me the application blank."

"Anna will not like it and I will have to deal with it, but you can't stop being with those cousins every month. It would look strange after all this time. Maybe someday, they'll get tired of you."

I guess Anna told her everything. "My only other concern is Brad. He will know I'm with Anna."

"As long as he keeps his mouth shut, he won't be a problem. Be sure he understands that. He won't suspect me."

"He will once he sees you."

"Frankie, you make me feel warm inside, both my heart and my pussy." She put her body against me.

"Someday, Anita, I'd like for you to dance for me."

She brought me into another kiss. "Go help Anna. She pouts when she gets jealous."

In the kitchen, I tried to kiss Anna. "Go wash your mouth. I don't want to taste Mom or anybody else on your tongue."

She wanted mouth hygiene 101. Samantha liked to taste Jordyn but Anna doesn't like to taste her mother. Maybe I can fix that someday. After the mouth rinse we resumed kissing.

"That tastes better. I wish we had time for more today, but I'm glad you made her feel good. I'm still working on the jealous issue."

After breakfast, we went to her room. She went into her bathroom. "I need a shower after last night."

Just as the water got warm, I heard her. "Hey, I hope that Jordyn isn't the only one who showers with you." She invited me in behind her.

I freaked. "What about Anita?"

"She isn't joining us. Should I call her?"

"Okay, Anna, you got me. No, I'll take a shower with you any time. Wash your hair?"

"Yes. I am so thankful for Brad and that Jordyn girl. Without her, I'd never had a day like today. Without him, I'd still be eating by myself and wondering about you."

I turned around to face her and held her at arm's length to see all. "I can't believe how wonderful you look."

"I hope you like my trimmed pussy. Mom doesn't want me to shave it or get a Brazilian and I don't either. You can shave yours if you want."

"Anna, you've been holding out on me. I could never have known we'd be showering together and with your mother here." I turned her to shampoo her hair. There was Jordyn again giving instructions in my head. She seemed to like the way I did her hair and wiggled her butt against me. "I don't want to shave you. I like trimmed hair on a wet pussy."

"Mmmm, that feels good. Just like Mom does it with lots of fingers. Keep going."

I rinsed her hair and turned her around to put in the conditioner. She put her wet soapy breasts against me and felt my hard cock between us. "Would that hard thing be for me?"

"No, I'll just keep it for myself."

I didn't realize that she could get a full swing, but she slapped my butt hard. "I hope you understand that you'd better be nice to me. Next time, I'll hit you with the long loofa."

When we finished the shower, I was still painfully hard. This morning's relief was long gone. I dried her inch by inch. "I can't believe how great you look in your birthday suit."

She took my head in her hands. "If you'll lick me wet, I'll try to take care of that hard wood on your belly."

She pulled the covers back on the large bed and lay back on it. I saw her complete trimmed bush for the first time. It took fewer than ten seconds for me to bury my head in glory. Well, it took her another ten seconds to grab my head to pull me in and then she writhed like this afternoon. Since I knew she had an endless supply, I brought her off three more times.

"Okay, now, go in slowly. I want to feel the whole event. I'm wet. Don't make me wait as long as I did for a kiss."

I went in slowly, remembering my bad experience with Jordyn.

"That's just right. Let me feel it all the way in like that. Move and move again."

I lasted much longer than I thought possible. She had at least three hard ones before she moaned. "Finish. Finish now. I can't go for more."

Our lives intertwined for the next three weeks. I'd spend three nights with her and most of the weekends except for doing my own chores. I worked together with Anita in the flower beds. She seemed completely contented with the arrangement and, as she said, she paid well. She told me that she sold high-end houses when she wanted to work and that right now, business was good.

Anna was always a little testy after seeing me kiss Anita, but would get over it after a few kisses. I'm not sure either of them was over Harry, but I did my best to make them forget him. Anita hadn't started dating again, which was fine by me. I wondered when I would get the chance to have Anita.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.