Anna
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by J.C. Miller

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freshman Frank is told by Brad, his senior pal and good friend, that the pretty girl in the cafeteria likes him. Surprised to learn that, he is coached on how to build a relationship. Anna had flirted with him unsuccessfully and felt shocked when he flirted with her. Later, she wanted to know about his weekend with the cousins that he didn't want to tell her about. First, they kissed, then they learned more about each others past. Her mother took a liking to him. Anyway, it gets better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Anna outran me to the lunchroom on Monday and saved me a seat. I waved at Brad as I sat with her.

"Told you I could beat you."

"You on the track team or something?"

"I hope to be. Coach thinks I can make the team. Anyway, how was your weekend?"

I was unprepared and had to compose my answer. I stuffed food in my mouth to chew while I planned. "I spend it at Brad's house. We watched TV, did some games, and stuff."

"Are you guys related?"

"No, our parents are close friends and party together."

"What kind of games?"

"You know, video, monopoly, things like that."

"Monopoly with two people?"

I had to get off this subject. "How was yours?"

"Pretty normal. Reading, running, homework, and cleaning." She hesitated. "Uh, I went to the movies with my girlfriend."

"Meet anyone interesting at the theater?"

Again, she hesitated. "Uhm, yes, a group of us got together."

"Boys and girls?" I wanted to know and I didn't, but she was blushing.

"Six of us."

"Three boys and three girls?"

"Uhm hmmm."

"Sounds like fun. Was it?"

"You ask a lot of questions. Why are you pushing me?"

"Because you hesitated and I thought you didn't want to tell me."

"Well, maybe. We don't know each other that well. Why?"

"I just wanted to know how a beautiful girl spent her weekend."

She blushed again. "You're pretty fast on your feet to come up with that line."

"No line. Every word of it's true."

"Hey, we're sitting here talking and the time is passing. We'd better go."

As we walked across the large field, I took her hand. She held mine. "We're not through talking, Frank. I'll put my number in your phone. Call me if you want to."

"What time is good?"

"Nine will be okay, but we can't be up all night." She departed for her class.

After spending the weekend with Jordyn, talking to Anna was a lot easier. I didn't know when I'd see Jordyn again, either.

When my phone buzzed I knew it was Brad. "Looks like you were having a good time at lunch. You walked back together?"

"Yes we had an interesting conversation. She had a movie date this weekend. Didn't really want to tell me about it. Then, we held hands all the way back to school."

"You held hands? This is more serious than I thought. I'm glad you had your weekend with Samantha and Jordyn. I bet you didn't feel as nervous around Anna."

"Once we started talking it just seemed to flow. She gave me her phone number and I will call her tonight."

I could barely wait for nine o'clock to come around. I nervously punched in her number. "Hi Anna, it's Frank."

"Yes, Frank I know it's you. I recognize your voice and there's your number right on my phone."

"I had a nice time at lunch with you and I enjoyed our walk back to school. I wish I could see you now."

"In my nightie?"

"Well, yes. The thought of seeing more of you gets my attention."

"Something happened to you this weekend and I don't think you told the whole story. I have been flirting with you for months to no avail and then you came onto me today like my boyfriend. You held my hand."

"I know I'm not your boyfriend, but I'll work on it."

"Were you and Brad with girls last weekend?"

"Yes."

"Was as one of the games besides two-person Monopoly Truth or Dare?"

"Sort of..."

"So, you had a date with a girl, played sort of Truth or Dare, and then what."

"We watched TV, made burgers, you know, that kind of stuff."

"Now, you are being evasive. Talk about me. Did you kiss more than one girl?"

"Well..."

"From our school?"

"No, they go to the other school."

"Maybe we can share more later, but I have to go to bed."

"Well, my fantasy has me holding you close as you go to sleep."

"Good night. You will not get by with this."

Memories of Jordyn floated through my mind. I wondered what Anna might be like. That wonder made my eruption much stronger. I think I loved Jordyn. Now, I'm alone. Was it better before I knew how good it could be?

Anna "saved" me a seat, although there were hundreds available. When I approached, she turned on her sly smile. "Good morning or good noon, Frank."

"The same to you, pretty one."

"So, two days in a row, you come onto me. What's going on?"

"I told you I was working on making you my girlfriend. That simple."

"If you're truthful, you're doing okay."

I had rehearsed this. ""Well, you're beautiful to me. You're smart. You're quick. You smile at me and give me crazy ideas."

"Ideas?"

"Holding your hand after lunch. Walking behind the field house and hugging. Kissing."

"Okay. Finish your lunch."

Behind the field house, I guided her into Brad's darkened aisle that could not easily be seen from the walkway. With my gut grinding in fear, I turned her to me and began kissing her like Samantha showed me. She seemed to like it and put her arms around me. I could feel her whole body against me and was instantly hard.

"You are so lovely, Anna." I mustered my courage and ran my tongue across her lips. She responded with the tip of her tongue. She was every bit as sweet as Jordyn and Samantha.

She pushed back. "Well, you held my hand, hugged, and kissed me. Was that your crazy idea?"

"Much better than I imagined. You're incredible."

"Better than I thought, too. You must have had lots of practice. We have to go. We do have afternoon school, you know." She gave me a quick peck and started walking to school. "We can't hold hands on school property."

"I know. I'll call you tonight."

She answered. "Hello, Frank, how are things?"

"That was the best lunch period I ever had."

"As good as those times at Brad's house?"

I neither wanted to lie or tell the truth. "You're special and I loved kissing you. You kissed me back and that was even better. You excite me."

"I could tell. It was good for me, too. I waited a long time."

"I hope I can make it worth your wait."

"If we keep this conversation up, I'll have trouble sleeping. So, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch."

Just hearing her voice and that she liked it had me aroused. It's time for my self-abuse.

For the next two days, we ate lunch and went to the dark place. The third day, we exchanged tongues fully. We had one continuous kiss for about ten minutes with her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers. She was good at it and had to feel my hard cock against her belly.

Friday came and I knew I wouldn't see her again until Monday. I didn't know how we would ever get together in private. As we kissed, I rubbed her breast through her sweater. She pressed it against my hand.

"Anna, you are delightful and beautiful. You kiss me wonderfully." Feeling confident, I went under her sweater and tweaked her nipple through her full bra. No way to get my hand inside it.

She pushed me back and took my hand away. "We have to stop."

"You seemed to like it."

"Do you know what happens to girls when they like kissing and being touched? They get wet. I don't want to sit in that wetness all afternoon, no matter how much I like it."

"I leak some myself. Doesn't feel good when it cools." I kissed her lightly. "Can we ever find time to get together away from school?"

"Call me. We'll work on it."

That night she mentioned the possibilities. "I think you could ride your bike to my house in about a half hour. I looked it up on the mapper. There's a forest and gazebo about ten minutes from my house. Maybe we could go there?"

"I'd love to. When?"

"My mom goes to the salon on Saturday and then shopping. We shouldn't go there together, but I can meet you. I'll call you when she leaves and tell you the way."

She finally called at ten. Seemed like forever. I had no trouble finding the place and she was already there.

She was in shorts and a tight T-Shirt. I stared at her with my mouth open. "Wow! You look great. I had no real idea how grand you would look."

"You said you wanted to see more of me. This is the best I could do and still ride my bike." We sat on a bench that could not be seen from the outside.

After about ten minutes of serious kissing, I put my hand on her breast. "That feels good and I took care of the wetness problem so I won't feel icky riding home."

After a few more minutes of kissing, I put my arms around her and unhooked her bra. By lifting her bra and shirt, I could see those beauties before me.

"Those are so gorgeous, Anna." I didn't hesitate to get a nipple in my mouth.

She reacted quickly. Her breathing grew faster and she held my mouth to her breast. "That's good, Frank. You must have practiced. Just keep doing that."

By the time I became a switch licker for the third time, I felt that she was on the edge. I replaced my mouth with my fingers and kissed her. As our tongues caressed, I put the other hand on her crotch and rotated it slowly. That was enough to get her off. She jerked her head away and let out a low guttural moan as her crotch moved against my hand.

She stopped gasping for air. "I knew you were dangerous, but I didn't dream of getting there so fast."

"Not dangerous. I like to give pleasure. I hope I did." I was still rubbing her large breast.

"Surely you don't have to ask. That's the best one I ever had. Actually, it was the first that I didn't cause myself." She seemed to get herself back in control, but didn't put her breasts away. "You also saw my naked breasts. I thought I'd be embarrassed, but it felt too good to worry."

"I knew they'd be great, but they're more beautiful than I imagined."

She sat up and pushed her breasts out. "I want to know right now what you did with those cousins at Brad's house."

"I'll tell you if you're sure. I don't like talking about other girls when I'm with you, but I will."

"I want to know."

"Okay, but don't get all worked up." I tried to organize my story to make it minimal. "When Brad knew how interested I was in you, he asked the cousins, both of whom were older, to give me kissing lessons. They did and I enjoyed every minute, although I felt shy."

"Well, you passed kissing, I'll tell you. That must have been some night. Tell me about your breast lessons. Don't tell me you learned that on the Internet."

What the hell. "Yes, I had breast lessons. None were as nice as yours, but..."

"So, you had your hands on four breasts?"

"Okay. Just be quiet and I'll tell you." I hesitated.

"More, more."

I told her the whole story. I could feel her breath increase. "My god, Frank, that's better than what I read on the Internet. I hope you don't think I'll be your new Jordyn."

"I like you, Anna. I can't be with Jordyn. She lives too far away."

"You'd be with her if you could?" I must have thought too long. "So, now my competition sleeps with you and does all kinds of sexy things with you?"

"Actually, you don't have competition. I like you."

"I'm not going to do sexy things with you. What happens next? The next time your folks get together, you'll be back with those girls. I can't blame you. I know about boys." I thought I saw a tear.

"Here we sit talking about other girls while my only thoughts are about you." I held up a breast. "These are so beautiful."

"How big were the cousins?"

I hesitated. "Uhm, I'm not sure."

"Stop lying to me. I want the whole story. Don't tell me you didn't examine their bras. What size?"

My god. "The older one was 34B, the younger one was 34C. How about you?"

"Why don't you look?"

The loose hanging bra opened and I saw the label. 36D. "You're larger than either of them."

"So, is size all that matters?"

"You matter, Anna. I can't imagine nicer breasts than yours. They seem to be sensitive and like being touched."

"So, I'm not your girlfriend, you do great things to my body. I want more, but, do I have to do all the things that Jordyn does to make you happy?"

"You and Jordyn are in different universes. Remember that story?" I kissed her as sweetly as I could. "No, Anna, you don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do. I know we can't get together like that."

She stuck her bountiful breasts out. "You're happy with today?"

"I have this intense crush. We did more today that I ever thought you'd like."

"What can I do for you?"

"I'd love it if you stroked me. I'm terribly horny."

"So am I. Show it to me."

I suppose the first time they see a hard cock, they think it's too big. "Ohmigod, I could never..."

"You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Shut up that crap. I'll do what I want to do when I want to."

Obviously she'd been with someone or on the Internet, but she stroked me slowly, driving me crazy.

"I'm supposed to ask if I'm doing it right." She chuckled, obviously knowing the answer.

"As you know, you're doing it right. Just keep it up."

"When you gonna squirt?"

"Now. Right now."

I was shocked when she put a paper towel over me and held it for the full blasts.

"Now, if you don't kiss me, I'm supposed to send you off into the forest. Maybe I should have had you come in my mouth."

I pulled her to me and licked her tongue. No way was I going to turn that mouth away. "Anna, you were superb. I didn't expect that."

When she sat up, she seemed confused. "Are you going to lick me like Jordyn?"

"Any time, any place. All day."

"I live with my mom. Dad left or died or something, but I'm not allowed to tell. So, can you come for dinner? Would your parents allow you to be at my house?"

"If that's what you want, maybe your mom could call mine? This is new for me." There was something about Anna that told me she knew much more than she showed or told.

"She called her mother and left a message. Let's ride back to my house and we'll see if mother will have you for dinner."

Mother Anita was a fully developed version of Anna. I doubt that her platinum blond hair was natural, but she looked delicious. Her time at the salon paid off. "Hello, Frank. Anna tells me you might be able to stay for dinner, but only if you help."

"I'd love to, but I have to call home."

"Be sure before I start cooking."

Mother wanted to talk to Anita first. "Oh, sure, I know he'd like to have dinner with Anna and watch some TV. Listen, since I have wine with dinner, would it be okay if he stayed over? I have plenty of rooms, it's raining too much for a bike ride, and he can come home tomorrow."

She smiled and nodded her head at me. "Okay, we'll send him home noonish if it isn't raining. Don't want to get up too early on Sunday."

When I took the phone back, Mom said, "Now, you behave and help with the chores or dishes. Don't forget to take a shower after all that bike riding."

"I will, Mother. Bye."

"You know, Frank, Anna has a long time crush on you. I hope you like her, too."

"Why? But I do. This has been a wonderful week. She is something else." I virtually stared at the beautiful woman. "Uhh, Mother said I should take a shower."

"Of course, I'll show you." She took me to the large shower in the master bedroom, gave me a towel, and wished me well.

When I emerged drying off, Anna was there watching. "You saw mine today. I wanted to see yours again." I stayed naked until it was time to dress. She giggled when I put my pants on.

Freshened up, I went back to the kitchen with her. Anita began. "Do you want spaghetti or do you know how to grill burgers?"

Dad's coaching helped. "I'll do either." Then flexed my arm to show my turnover skills. "I'll do whatever you want."

She looked at me strangely. "Maybe. I'll do the pasta. You and Anna cut up the veggies and make a salad."

I don't know if it was mother's training or Brad's weekend, but I felt confident with these women like never before.

Anita presented a wine bottle to me. "Know what to do with that?"

She was playing with me. "Let's see. I'm supposed to open it and then put ice in the glasses..."

She almost screamed, "Don't you dare!" Then she saw my grin. "Okay, Frank, you're one up on me."

I remembered Jordyn's drinking and how hot she got. The Internet said women get horny after a couple of drinks. So, I poured Anita a glass of red wine.

I tried to help, but these women had it down to an art. "Frankie, set the table and pour us some wine. No ice, you understand?"

"Are you allowed to have wine, Anna?"

"I can have wine with meals and beer with burgers."

Damn. Anita knew how to make pasta. Okay, so I pigged out. The salad was flavorful and the garlic bread whetted all my senses.

"My beautiful women, that meal was superb. My contribution will be to clean up the pots and pans. Mother said I had to be a good guest."

They both giggled like teenagers. It took me no more than fifteen minutes to do those pots and skillets.

"Bring the wine bottle, Frank, and we'll watch a movie."

Anita had three glasses, Anna had two, and I had one. I took the newly opened bottle to the couch. As we watched some weird sitcom, Anita whispered. "Anna tells me that you know how to kiss. Is that right?"

I snuggled her in. "Only you can know the answer to that question. Want to find out?"

She sat up. "Anna, may I kiss your boyfriend?" She would never have said that without the wine.

"Okay. Just once."

"Well, only if I get to kiss both of you when I please."

I whispered, "You have the most beautiful lips. I can't wait to taste them." She pulled me over to her and I kissed Anita my best. I didn't want to stop. She kissed well, too, as our breathing increased.

When we finished, she looked confused. "Uhm, Anna, I have to go upstairs to bed. Don't forget to lock the doors."

Anna seemed stressed. "I hope you'll be able to care for Mom. She hasn't had nice experiences."

"Take care of her?"

"She's been pretty much out of nice sex since our man left."

She poured herself more wine. "Look, I'm going to tell you up front. Then, you can leave before we get too involved. Kiss me first."

After a nice long kiss with my hand on her breast, she began. "Our next door neighbor held me on his lap as we watched my program. Then, he took me upstairs and tucked me in with a kiss on the cheek. Then, he would take Mom to bed. I always felt warm and safe while he held me. When I was twelve, I started maturing growing hips, pubic hair and boobs.

"Within a year, my boobs grew a lot and he used lots of excuses to get me on his lap. Then, he felt my bare breasts. Nothing felt better. I could feel his hard cock on my bottom. As you know, I get wet easily. One thing led to another and when I started having periods, Mom had me put on the pill. Late one night, he'd been drinking and came to my room. I guess he'd already had Mom."

She looked at me. "Can you handle this?"

"I hope I'm your friend. Go on."

"The first night he took my cherry. It hurt. The next time, he licked me and went slower. It felt good. After several times we got good at it. One night, Mom caught us by surprise while I was right in the midst of passion.

"Mom screamed. 'No, Harry, you may not spend my delight in my daughter. I don't get enough anyway.' She hit his butt with a belt.

"I guess Harry had a lot of money. So, she made some kind of deal with him that he paid us handsomely, which he could afford, or he went to jail. She said he'd be better off paying the fine to her rather than the judge and he wouldn't have a record. So, Mom gets monthly payments and a large lump sum every year in stock sales."

It took a while. "Did you miss doing it with Harry?"

"Damn right. So did she. He was a good lover, if I can believe what I read on the Internet about girls who didn't like it. Once he made it good for me, I couldn't get enough. I thought about it constantly.

"So, now you know I'm a little slut. Think about our sordid past. You make me feel so good and I want to keep you. Does my awful past turn you off?"

"I thought you'd leave me after I told you about the cousins today. It seemed only to make you hot."

"Oh, you're quick. Of course it did, but you never lived up to your promise. Are you ever going to lick me like Jordyn?"

"I'd love to. Where?"

She laughed. "If you have to ask where, we do have Internet."

"I know where to lick dammit, but where should we go?"

"I have a nice bed in my room. Come along."

She had a large bed in her room; maybe a queen. As she led me in, she pointed. "There's the bath. You can shower there anytime. Sometime I'd like you to bathe me. Take your clothes off."

When we were naked against each other, she hummed and finally asked. "Are you going to stay with me?"

"Yes, Anna. I'm totally infatuated and I can't leave you."

"Yeah, that's my problem, too. You held my hand and kissed me. I couldn't believe how warm you made me feel."

"Just holding your hand and kissing you after all you've had?"

"I've watched you for months and I wanted you." She paused. "Do you think Mom is pretty?"

"Of course. If you weren't her daughter, I'd think of her as your sister."

"Will you tell her that? She hasn't had gentle compliments for a while. Just propositions. I don't have panties on. Remember?"

She had a wonderfully trimmed bush. I ate it all over until my teeth were polished to a bright sheen. By then, she'd had a number of spasms. I could barely hold her.

As she returned to normal breathing, she whispered, "That was wonderful, Frank. Better than I imagined. That scene this afternoon in the gazebo was good, but it left me wanting." She took me in her mouth until it was completely stiff. She straddled and inserted me in one smooth movement. "This is better than anything." She rubbed her pubic bone on mine as she breathed heavily. "Words cannot describe how wonderful I feel to be filled with your hard cock.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so amazing. More. Give me all. Oh, Daddy, you're larger. How did you get bigger, Daddy?" Then, she came hard.

After a while, she quit breathing hard and looked at me. "Well, if that didn't turn you off, I guess nothing will."

"You wanted Harry to be your daddy? Do you miss your Daddy?"

"Yes. I hated Mom when she sent him away. I kind of understood. It was my first experience with serious jealousy. He liked my pussy and she couldn't stand sharing. She knew we'd be at it again if he stayed. So, now you know. And here we are."

"Why me?"

"You're tall. I think you're hot. We need a man around here. You said you could cook a little." She paused and breathed deeply. "I know you like to screw me and I you. Can you also take care of Mom?"

"What do you think she wants?"

"What I just had, of course. She needs something private just like me. I'm hoping she will want to share this time. I hope I can and not get jealous?"

"I'll do whatever you want. She is something to lust for."

"That will make her happy. Although she gets lots of offers, she needs more private places. She likes you."

"Just like you. Any time and any place."

"Somehow, I think you're going to like being here. I know I lied to you about my past and I hope you'll forgive me. As you see, our lives are complicated. I hated our first real meeting to be in that gazebo, but I couldn't bring you here until she'd met you. Now, it won't be a problem."

"You said she liked me. How?"

"I showed her your picture. Then, I left my camera on while we were kissing at the field house and she heard our words. The only thing left was for her to meet you in person. Now, you're free to be."

"I don't have much experience with women her age. Any suggestions?"

"Sometime at breakfast, kiss her on the back of her neck with lots of tongue. Stand close. If she puts her butt back into your crotch, take her breasts. Otherwise wait until she comes on to you."

"Okay. Women are complicated."

"Yes, we are. Treat us right and we'll drive you crazy."

"Is it okay for me to be here in your room like this?"

"Yes, unless you want to sleep alone. I don't think she'll throw me out or you either. Although I haven't done this before here, I believe she expected it, or she would have made a big deal out of assigning you a guest room."

Although there were similarities between fucking with Anna and Jordyn, I hoped to keep Anna. Okay, I hoped to keep Jordyn, too. Best of all fortunes, I'd slept the night with a lovely girl; my second all-night. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

Morning came with Anna still sleeping. I had to stare at her for a minute to take her all in. After a bathroom break, I felt human. I think Mother fed me coffee instead of formula because I smelled the magnificent aroma and followed my nose to the kitchen.

Anita was shredding cheese when I approached her from the back. She wore nice-fitting shorts, a tank top, and clog heels. I kissed and licked her neck.

"I'll bet my tarty daughter told you about my sensitive spots." She turned around. She put her belly against mine as her brilliant blue eyes stabbed me. "Remind me how you kiss."

I did my best. "That was nice. Almost as good as last night. Now, go. I have to finish the omelet."

"What should I do except kiss you?"

"Do the cheese and I'll work on the veggies and mushrooms." She bumped me with her hip. "Makes me feel good when you kiss me, though. You don't seem to be put off by my age."

"Anyone who is as beautiful as you are doesn't have an age."

She smiled and just shook her head. "Keep that up. Where do you get all these lines?"

"Actually, they're not 'lines, ' they're scripts. So, us nerds look up what to say to women under certain circumstances. Next, I will describe your awesome beauty and tell you what it does to me. I mean, they tell us what to look for and what words to match your looks in certain terms."

"So, if I had red hair?"

"Really want to hear?"

"No."

"See, I know your platinum blond beauty and what to say. Only you can know if that sounds authentic or if you're pure blond. I doubt that what I say will be different than any good lover you've had."

"Good lover? Pure blond? Real blondes aren't pure. That's an oxymoron. What do I look for when I go to the Internet to make my defense?"

"Oh, just say 'No'."

"You're too much, Frank. I believe you and I don't." She put her arms around my neck. "Did Anna show you a good time last night?"

"More than I expected and less than I wanted. I hope she liked all of it, too. I'd love to do it again." We kissed as we hugged together.

"I can't imagine her wanting to give you up anytime soon. I like you around here, too." She continued to chop vegetables. "We need a schedule and list of tasks for you. I'll appeal to your mother to let you stay and protect us a few nights a week."

"I can do your yard, hot tub, pressure washing, and your garage. I can learn to do other things if you need them."

"Do you have a mower?"

"Yes, but I don't know how to get it here."

"Okay. I'll keep the mowing service or buy one and you can do the rest. We can work on the flowers and shrubs together."

Anna came in yawning and hugged and kissed both of us. "Best night I've had in a while, Mom. How was yours?"

"Restless."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.