The Visitor - 2 (alternate)
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of Beth and her Uncle Bruce continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Interracial  

"Ok. Ok. Let's do it. Fuck Steve. I deserve this." She was practically bouncing on the bed in anticipation.

Beth and I were watching the latest video from events that happened earlier that day. While Beth sat snuggled on my lap, Beth on the video was talking to Kate. "Let's get rid of these clothes. We need to make sure he has no doubt when he walks through that door." As Beth got up to leave, Kate lay back on the bed, completely nude. Beth leaned over and kissed Kate full on the lips as she squeezed Kate's left breasts. "I'll be right back", she says as she leaves the room.

A few minutes later, Beth led Bob by the hand into the room. Of course, Kate was startled as she tried to cover her most private parts which was proving to be unsuccessful. Clearly, she had assumed it would be Bill even though Beth had mentioned no names throughout their chats. At first he does a double take, as he looks to Kate then back to Beth, and then back to Kate. You can hear Beth, "Come on. She's waiting for you." Beth locks the door. "No one knows we're up here so let's get started."

Beth wasted no time getting Bob out of his shorts. Beth reached down and grabbed his cock, causing it to grow to at least six or seven inches. Beth led him by his penis over to the bed. At his point, Kate was lying in a fetal position, facing away from them. Beth leaned down and kissed her on the neck and pulled her gently on to her back. They kissed while Bob watched. Soon, Beth had Kate breathing heavy, her legs spread wide. Beth looked to Bob, "Well, climb on cowboy."

He was soon in position and Beth reached down and put the cock head into Kate's wet pussy. Primal instincts kicked in and soon Bob was pumping his cock in and out of Kate's pussy. Kate must have really been worked up because she came within seconds, which caused Bob's whole body to tense up. He yelled out "oh Mother Fu..." as he exploded deep in her pussy.

He collapsed on top of Kate's limp body, his small ass on top of those wide motherly hips. His head rested between her large breasts, as they both worked at catching their breath. "I'm so sorry", Bob apologized. "I couldn't stop myself."

Beth ran her fingers down his back ending at his butt cheek. "You're fifteen. You'll be ready to go in no time. Let me help you." With that she leaned down and nibbled on his ear. "Grab onto her big titties. Feel how soft they are. Imagine what your cock would feel like between those big soft tits. Kate has soft lips. Kiss those soft lips.

In a manner of minutes, Bob was once again pumping his cock into Kate and she loved it. "Now you guys have fun," Beth said as she walked to the door. "I will make sure no one bothers you for a while.

"I told you she was a moaner", Beth who was on my lap pointed out. They had switched to Kate on top. Kate had started a rhythmic chant of "Oh. Oh God".

"More like a sick moose." We both laughed at that and Beth began chanting "Oh God" along with Kate on the video.

We sat there for a while longer, being lulled asleep by the monotony on the screen. They weren't real creative. I lifted Beth's chin up so I could kiss her lips, "Well, watching this sure makes me appreciate having you, Babe."

She smiled, as I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Muting the sound, I lay on my back before pulling her over me putting us in the classic sixty-nine position. I licked her pussy as she suckled on my cock. I managed to get her off three times before I finally exploded. She spun around so that we were both laying the same direction. Looking over to the TV, Bob was straddling Kate as he fucked her tits. He seemed to be really concentrating on the task at hand.

"There's something apparently I can't do for you," Beth said, referring to the titty fuck.

I looked at her. "You have more than enough. I just would feel like I was desecrating a sacred temple to defile such beauty."

"Yea, right. I do appreciate the sentiment."

"This may sound corny, but there is nothing I would change about you. You are the perfect mate for me." Although I was being truthful, it came off corny.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms, which seemed to be the norm these days. I woke up a couple hours later hungry. As I got up, she woke. "I am going to make some French toast. You want some?"

She pulled herself up into a sitting position, "Sure, but I can make it."

I reached down and offered her my hand, "How about you come keep me company?"

She started to sit in a chair, but I reached out and lifted her up onto the counter where she sat with her legs crossed, watching me get everything needed to make French toast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.