The Visitor - 2 (alternate) - Cover

The Visitor - 2 (alternate)

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Beth and her Uncle Bruce continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Uncle   Niece   Interracial  

Soon after I moved in to my house, Bill, who was about 12 at the time, showed up at my door and wanted to know if I needed him to mow my grass. The next day, Bill came bright and early on his bike pulling an old push mower behind him. I found out later that Bill lived in the farm house which was about five miles away.

It took him most of the day, but he finally finished it. He did a good job. When I paid him, I explained that I was giving him a little extra since he used a push mower and that I would supply a mower next time he came so he wouldn't have to drag his around. When he showed up the next time, he found not only a new push mower but a new JD lawn tractor complete with all the accessories, including a snow blower attachment. There was also an assortment of rakes, hoes, and everything else he could possibly use for caring for a yard. Young Bill was quite impressed. I also landed him a job working for the contractor. Back then, most of the houses were still being built and the contractor was responsible to keep things maintained. As houses were built and people began to move in, Bill picked up about half of the houses in the community. I made a deal with him early on that he could use my equipment for a small daily fee. It wasn't about the money. I just wanted to make it a legitimate business experience for him. At some point, Bill started bringing his little brother Bob to help out. Bill was a man of few words, but Bob just never talked. According to Bill, he was shy. When Beth came into the picture, she just loved teasing those two.

That first snow, Bill's mom Laurie, dropped him off. When she came to pick him up, I went out to introduce myself. She was a pleasant looking woman with a matronly figure, i.e. she had some big boobs and a big ass. She dropped by a couple days later and, after offering her some coffee, we ended up in bed for the next three hours. Having two kids, she was slightly plump, which made for a nice change. She had areolas at least four inches in diameter. At 40DD, I don't think she had much feeling in them but they were fun to play with. You could really grab hold of them while you fucked her. Back then, most girls I brought home were bar babes. Fuck 'em and call them a cab. Looking back prior to Beth, I never stopped to consider how shallow I could be.

My affair with Laurie went on for the next four years, long before Beth. We would usually get together twice a week. What was nice about her was she had somewhere to be so getting her to leave was never an issue. In the summer, things got interesting as sometimes I would have Laurie bent over the coach or the dining room table as both her boys worked nearby. As far as the boys were concerned, she was being paid to clean my house. What she was really cleaning was my plumbing, one load at a time. She always left with a fresh load in her ass, pussy, or down her throat. More than once the boys almost caught us.

I am not sure why that affair ended, and honestly didn't think too much of it. She just slowly stopped coming by. We still see each other from time to time, but just in passing.

Back to the first day Kate came by, I sent Beth on a mission to the garage to see what gardening tools we had for this new flower bed I had just found out about. I made a quick phone call. The man I called owed me a favor, plus he knew he would make a nice sale, so he agreed to a house call.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.