Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Brady stood with Francine on the dance floor. They hadn't sat down since going for their first dance. When they danced slow, they draped themselves over each other. When they danced fast, she wished she hadn't worn the bra.

Her feet hurt. She usually wore brogans with her habit, and tennis shoes with what she thought of as her civilian clothing, and wasn't used to being up on her heels.

"I need to sit down," she said.

"I need to lie down," he responded. "With you," he added.

"You're horrible," she said.

"You're beautiful," he responded.

She stood, looking at him, and the seriousness of the situation registered on her face.

"What are we going to do, Brady?"

"Make love until we're old and gray," he suggested.

"You want me to leave the convent?"

He sobered. "Let's find a table and sit," he said.

They did. The room was thinning out now. There were very few unaccompanied women left, and most of the wives and girlfriends who had come to the game were now in their rooms with their husbands and boyfriends. Francine looked around, but when she saw Judith sitting at a table and Bob dancing with Tiffany, she stopped counting. If she'd kept trying to inventory, she would have gotten up, but instead she looked at Brady.

"I went to the convent because you were married," she said.

"You mentioned that," he said. "I'm sorry I put that much pressure on you."

"You didn't," she said. "All you did was be yourself. I just fell head over heels in love with you."

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Yes."

"The other day, right after we first saw each other again, you said something about wanting to have my babies."

She flushed, but nodded.

"Do you still feel that way?"

She closed her eyes. What she wanted more than anything else was to be in his room, under him, straining upwards as he made love to with her. She opened her eyes again.

"Yes," she said, softly.

"Then you have to leave the convent," he said. "Because I'm pretty sure your mother superior isn't going to be wild about having a pregnant nun running around her convent and school."

"Novice," said Francine, softly. "Which is good, by the way."

"Why is it good that you're a novice?"

"Because I can still quit," she said, simply. "I haven't taken my vows yet. And I give thanks to God that I hadn't taken them before I saw you again. That would have been very, very bad, Brady."

"So you haven't sinned?"

"I've been sinning ever since I saw you," she sighed. "But I can be absolved from those sins in confession. I'm not so sure the priest would be so understanding if I was a full-fledged sister."

He leaned over.

"Please, let's end this madness. We were meant to be together. You know that."

"What about the girls?" she asked.

"We'll take them back to school, safe and sound. I'll meet your mother superior and face her wrath. And then we'll fly back to Albuquerque and start making babies."

She reached for his hand.

"We've been trying to make a baby ever since we saw each other again," she teased. "And I'm not planning on stopping before we get the girls back to school."

"In that case," he said, holding out his hand to her, "there's an empty bed in my room that I think needs to be filled."

She stood and reached for his hand.

"I don't think it's the bed you want to fill."


Half an hour later, Judith stood up and held her hand out to her father as he walked Tiffany back to the table.

"It's time to go up to the room now," she said.

Bob looked around. "Where are the other girls?"

"They said they'll be up later," she lied. She was pretty sure the others were going to spend one last night grabbing for all the adventure they could. She wasn't worried about them. She'd kept an eye on them all night, and they had left with men they'd spent a lot of time with. There had been no pressure, either. In fact, both Monica and Kendi had led their men out the doors to the banquet hall. She'd also seen Brady and Sister Francine leave, hand in hand.

"Okay," he said.

They rode up the elevator in silence, a girl holding each of his arms.

When they got to the room, and he opened the door, Judith led him into the common area.

"You know Tiffany and I are both going to sleep with you tonight," she said.

He looked at Tiffany, who blushed, and looked at the carpet.

"Maybe you should order something from room service," said his daughter. "You're going to need all your strength tonight. I won't make you take care of all five of us, but there will be two."

Tiffany finally said something. "Judith!" she moaned. "You make me sound like a slut."

"If you don't want to sleep with us you don't have to," said Judith.

"I didn't say that!" yipped Tiffany.

"Well then stop being coy. I can't wait to feel him inside me. Unless I've suddenly gotten stupid, I get the feeling you don't want to be a virgin any more. So let's not waste valuable time beating around the bush."

Tiffany looked shocked. She frowned. "Sometimes, Judith, you can be a real bitch. Did you know that?"

"Sorry," said Judith, actually sounding contrite. "I'm just horny out of my mind, that's all."

Tiffany turned to Bob, who had stood, watching and listening. He was amazed he could still be shocked. The girl came to him and put her hands on his lapels.

"She's right. I don't want to be a virgin any more, and I want you to be my first. Will you do that for me? I'm not afraid of you. I'd say I love you, but Judith would probably throw a hissy fit, since she's in love with you too. All I want is a man I like, and trust, and feel horny for to be the first one to have me." She let her gaze linger, and then added, "Okay?"

His smile was tight, and kind. "If I wasn't afraid Judith would throw a hissy fit, I'd say I can't wait to divest you of your troublesome hymen, and confess that I've had more than one or two fantasies about you before this."

"Daddy!" scolded Judith. "Go get ready for us. And I'm not kidding about the room service."


Monica Stevenson shook her short blond pixie cut and stared at "Jo Jo" Joseph Nichols, who stood in front of her, shirtless in his hotel room. She was panting gently, her breasts rising and falling in the rumpled black dress another woman had bought for her. She was contemplating taking that dress off, and thinking about the fact that she had nothing on underneath it.

Jo Jo's hands went to the belt of his slacks, and then opened the front.

"You sure you want to do this?" he asked, holding the waistband together.

"I think so," she said, but there was no ambivalence in her voice to match the ambivalence of the words she chose to answer with.

He dropped the pants, and his strong, young erection jutted toward her in the dim light of the one bedside lamp that was on.

She had had exactly two of those things inside her body. The first had been her cousin's, at a family reunion, in the camping trailer his family had brought to the event. That boy's mother had suddenly opened the door and come to find her son humping the shit out of little Monica on the bed that her little boy's mother and father had made love on only the night before. Both her son and Monica were thirteen at the time, and the boy had believed his parents were on a sightseeing trip in town.

That little event had landed her in St. Clementine's Parochial School, where she had been for the next four years. During that time she had not had a single date, kissed a single boy, or had anything but same sex relationships. Even when she was home for the summer she was watched like a hawk and prevented from interacting with boys in anything even nearing privacy.

The second time had been almost exactly nine hours previously, and the penis this time had belonged to the head coach of the football team Jo Jo worked for. That time had been a happy accident, during which she'd actually had an orgasm.

She wanted another one like that now. The way she figured it, she had a lot of lost time to make up for. Furthermore, she liked Jo Jo. Not that she hadn't liked Bob Tanner. She thought he was cute. In many ways she thought of him as her first, and she'd never forget him. But he was Judith's father, and she knew there was no future for her with him.

Not that she planned on a future with Jo Jo. If that happened, she'd be happy about it. If it didn't, that was okay too.

As long as he rang her bell long and hard tonight.

She dropped her dress, and watched his face.

The look on it made a drip fall from her pussy lips.

Fifteen minutes later she got her orgasm, along with a healthy dose of Jo Jo's genuine, patented, corn-fed baby makers.

It would be only the first of four that soaked into her womb that night.


Kendi's circumstances were similar in some ways. Randy Nakimura, the young man she'd left the banquet with, also stood naked before her. She, too was wearing a black dress, though it wasn't rumpled, because she hadn't been lying on the bed kissing Randy for half an hour, like Monica had before she got up and wanted to see her man naked. Rather, once they got to the room, they had sat and talked about what each of them wanted from life.

Quite suddenly, Kendi had said "I want to see you naked, please."

"I'd like to see you the same way," he said.

"Not yet," she said. "You may not touch me until I allow it. You must promise me this."

"I thought we came here to have sex," he said.

"That may be how you think of it," she said. "But I have made that mistake before. I lay with boys who did not love me, but only wanted to fornicate with me. I did not enjoy it. I should say it was not like I hoped it would be. I do not want to have sex. I want to make love. I want to be respected by the man I let have me."

"Those are all honorable feelings," he said. "I confess I'm not used to being with women who demand so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.