Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Bravo
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bob Tanner invited his daughter Judith to come to the Super Bowl, because his team was in it. She was allowed to bring four other girls with her from the parochial school she attended. Of course a chaperone was required, and the novice known as Sister Francine was selected for that job. She had much worldly knowledge, after all, and would be most aware of the snares the girls might be tempted with. So five girls and a novice headed off for the game. What could possibly go wrong?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

After the press conference it was time for lunch and Bob took them all to a fancy restaurant. The girls noticed that Sister Francine sat next to Brady. When she said she was tired from all the excitement, and was thinking about taking a nap, Brady said he had some game tapes to review, so she'd have peace and quiet to take her nap in.

Judith thought about the fact that, if Sister Francine was taking a nap, that meant she couldn't be chaperoning the girls.

"Daddy?" she asked, innocently, "How late will the banquet last tonight?"

"These things tend to drag on," he answered. "Dinner is at seven, and I'm told there will be dancing afterwards, so it could go a while."

"Can we stay and dance?" she asked. "Pleeease?" she added.

"I don't know," he said. He looked at Francine. "What do you think?"

Francine had been distracted by the fact that, when Brady said he'd go find something else to do while she took a nap, he had squeezed her hand under the table, and then moved his hand to her thigh.

"Dancing seems to have gotten them in trouble before this," she said. Brady slid his hand higher on her thigh and she trembled. Why was she so helpless around this man?! "But maybe this kind of dancing will be better."

Bob thought about what he was pretty sure was going to happen when they got back to the room that night. With no little shame, he felt his penis start to fill with blood.

"Yeah," he said. "They can stay up late one night. What could happen in a crowded banquet hall?"


Francine and Brady were gone, having gotten up at the same time. Brady had mumbled something about reviewing game tapes again. Janice got up as well, saying she needed to use the powder room.

Bob looked at the four remaining girls, his daughter among them. They were all looking at him. He recognized the predatory look in their eyes, and was amazed that girls so young could make that look seem so normal.

"If we're going to stay up late," said Judith, innocently, reaching under the table to slide her hand up the inside of her father's thigh, "then maybe we should take a nap too."

"We?" he asked, blanching.

"Us girls," she said, fluttering her eyelashes at him and sliding her hand high enough to encounter his stiffening prick. She gave it a little squeeze.

"Um ... surely you ladies can think of something to do other than take a nap."

What he had meant, in his mind, as he said that, was that the girls were young, and away from school on an adventure, and that the city offered them a hundred distractions. What girl would want so sleep instead of going exploring?

But, of course, that's not how the girls interpreted his comment.

"I can think of something I want to do," sighed Tiffany.

"Me too," said Monica.

Janice came back and sat down.

"They got on the elevator together," she said. "They were holding hands again."

"Who?" asked Bob, who was the only person who didn't know instantly who Janice was talking about.

"I don't think anybody's going to take a nap in his room," she added, salaciously.

"How can that happen?" moaned Monica. "They can't do that! Everybody knows that!"

"Who?" asked Bob. "What are you talking about?"

"She's talking about Sister having sex with your assistant coach," said Judith, squeezing his cock again.

"What?!"

"See?" said Monica. "Even he knows nuns can't have sex!"

Bob sat and tried to think as his daughter's hand played in his lap. He remembered asking Brady how he and Francine knew each other, but he'd never gotten an answer. He knew Brady was divorced, but couldn't remember a single time the man had said he had a date. Bob had never seen him with a woman either. And now he was holding a nun's hand? And he'd offered to let her sleep in his room? And she hadn't demurred? True, Bob had told Brady he could pick anywhere else he wanted to sleep, but Brady hadn't said anything about where he'd spent the night. That seemed odd, now, in retrospect. It should have come up during conversation, if only for Brady to let Bob know that it hadn't caused any problems. Could he have stayed in his room too? With Sister Francine?

"If we're all going to take a nap before Sister Francine finishes what she's ... um doing ... then we need to get going," said Judith, squeezing the length of Bob's cock firmly.

"Nap?" Janice looked around. "Us?"

"With Daddy," said Judith. "He's old and needs his rest." She squeezed him again, grinning.

"Stop that!" he barked. "I'm not going up to that room to contribute to the debauchery of your friends."

"I think the debauchery is already complete," said Janice, dropping comfortably into her role as a debauching influence herself. "Kendi, over there, has been solicited to have anal sex before, and none of us are virgins."

"I am!" yipped Tiffany, automatically.

"Then you don't have to do anything," said Janice.

"But I want to!" complained the only virgin in the group.

"I've had sex before," said Monica, proudly. "With my cousin. But he wasn't very good and I didn't have an orgasm. I'd sure like to find out what it's like to have an orgasm doing that, instead of with my fingers." She pinked up as she realized how much information she'd just given the group. She hadn't meant to do that, only to lend her support at getting Bob to let them play.

"This is insane," said Bob.

"The only insane thing," said Janice, "is that a big, handsome man like you, who isn't married, would even think about turning down five pretty young girls who just want to find out what it's like to be with a big, handsome man. None of us are going to ask you to marry us. And tomorrow we're going back to school and you'll never see us again." She frowned. "Well, except for Judith, of course."

"And me," said Tiffany, breathlessly. "He takes us out to dinner sometimes." She didn't elaborate on how "once" somehow morphed into "sometimes." Neither did Judith.

"What, exactly, do you want me to do?" asked Bob, carefully.

"Well, not what you do to Judith, of course," said Janice smoothly, who was imagining herself pulling the same stunt Judith had by mounting the man while he was more or less helpless. "Just play around ... you know ... maybe some kisses. And we'll suck your cock again."

Tiffany was thinking about that man sucking her pussy again. She was sitting on the other side of Bob from Judith. She didn't want to say it out loud, but she turned to stretch up and put her lips next to his ear.

"I still want you to lick my pussy," she whispered, boldly. In the process of doing this, her right hand slid onto his right thigh, and her fingertips ran into Judith's hand. When Judith felt that, she reached for her friend's hand and brought it on top of Bob's boner. She squeezed Tiffany's hand, which made Tiffany squeeze Bob's cock.

What normal, healthy man could stand up against that kind of thing?

Well, I'm sure there are a lot of men out there who would claim they could. You know, people like important pillars of the community, or Republican Senators, or influential Democrat congressmen, or even judges or clergy.

No. Wait. I'm sorry. All of those types of men have been exposed as having jumped at a chance like this.

So I guess it would be unfair to assume Bob, who was merely the head coach of a winning football team, could resist such an offer either.

Of course I have the advantage ... because I know he didn't refuse, in the end.


Janice was the mistress of ceremonies for a complicated series of reasons. First, she was a natural leader in the group. For another thing, she had her own goal in mind, and so wanted to pull the strings to get what she wanted. Further, she was the most experienced, sexually speaking, of the group, and knew what kinds of things happened in the bedroom. What that means is that she had experienced things that the other girls had only heard about.

Finally, she knew the other girls too, and what they might or might not be able to tolerate.

Like Kendi, for instance. Kendi had confessed that she'd had sex before, but had already said she didn't want to do that with Bob. Janice intuited from her comments and behavior that while Kendi thought Bob was cute, and might play a little, he was too old for her. But she did want to participate. So once Bob was laid out naked on his bed, she started the festivities by having Kendi crawl on top of him and carefully settle her tightly close pussy lips on top of his boner while she leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on his chest, like they'd seen Judith do.

"Now move forward and back," said Janice to Kendi. "Mr. Tanner, twiddle her nipples while she does that."

"Please don't call me that," said Bob, already breathing more deeply than usual. "It makes me feel old."

"You are old," said Kendi, distracted enough by what she was already feeling that what she was thinking but hadn't meant to say, slipped out anyway. Janice smiled as her suspicions were confirmed.

"Kendi!" scolded Judith, who was pinching her own nipples, quite likely an unconscious response to Janice's instruction to Bob.

"Do my nipples," panted Kendi, picking up the pace. "This feels wonderful!"

"I told you," preened Janice. "But be careful. If you move too far, he might slip in you. And he's not wearing a condom."

She paused, surprised that she hadn't thought about that little problem before this. She looked at Bob.

"Do you have any condoms?"

He shook his head. "I don't date," he panted. "I don't have sex."

"My mother ruined him," said Judith. "Or tried to," she added.

"This feels goood!" groaned Kendi. "Please, Mr. Tanner, play with my nipples."

"Call me Bob," he insisted.

"Bob!" she yipped. "Please!"

He reached for the tips of the mere swells that were her breasts. She had small breasts, but prominent nipples, at least when she was fired up. And she was fired up now. Like the other girls who weren't virgins, all the sex she'd engaged in (twice in this case) had been hurried, uncomfortable and less than satisfying. At least to her. Now she was able to do what she was doing without worrying about being caught, or getting in trouble.

And it was a lot better ... even if he wasn't inside her. In fact, since he wasn't inside her she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. And all of that translated, when he gripped both her nipples and squeezed, turning and pulling them away from her body mass, into the best orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

She sobbed as she had it, but everyone could tell they were sobs of happiness. She kept moving until things got too sensitive, and then she fell lifelessly to lie beside him. One hand went to her pussy, where her fingers seemed to explore, eventually settling into s languid, gentle, circular motion.

"I want to try that," moaned Monica, who immediately crawled on.

Monica was taller, tall enough, in fact, that she could reach his mouth with the tips of her breasts as she settled down with her labia in the same position as Kendi's had been. She started moving, and immediately realized her hips were too far forward, because with each surge backwards, the tip of his cock wanted to catch in the opening of her pussy.

Rather than abandon the sweet, stinging sensations his lips were causing to shoot from her nipples to her loins ... she just decided to be careful, and kept going.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.