Peppermint Anticipation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peggy has been his online sub for over a year. Finally, she meets Sir in real life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   BBW  

Nigel groaned, and pushed himself upright. Rapidly wilting, his cock slipped out of Slave's formerly virginal asshole. Slave moaned at the sudden sense of loss. Her ass gaped open, a thick wad of his cum welling up then dripping down to coat the lips of her pussy. Both of them were covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Slave was smiling. Her ass was aching in the most wonderful way. Sir had popped her anal cherry.

Or to be more specific, he had brooked no resistance and simply took it from her. Oh, sure, she could have stopped him. She could have said 'peppermint' and she had no doubt he would have stopped. Despite her deep dread of anal sex, the act had turned out to be wonderful. Ha. Like she would ever, EVER, refuse him anything now!

The spanking had been intense, no, actually much, much worse than intense. It had been the most painful experience of her life. Her butt was still burning! And she had been a total pussy about it, wailing and blubbering and carrying on like a little girl until Sir tried to stop her well- deserved punishment short. Boy, THAT had snapped her back to her senses. She had to beg him to finish, and felt guilty because she knew he had gone easy on her for the last few strokes. Lesson learned. She wouldn't make that mistake again.

But when Sir had pushed his thick cock up into her virginal ass, up deep into that place she had never allowed another lover ... he had claimed her, she felt. She had already been his when he tied her down. She would do anything for Sir. He just didn't know it yet, she realized with shame. She was definitely going to have to work harder to prove to Sir that he owned her, heart, body and soul.

God, she loved him!

Nigel walked around the desk and released Slave's wrists from the cuffs. Her eyes drank in the sight of the man she had fallen in love with. Stepping out of her view again, he moved behind her and once more gripped her by the hips, gently easing her back until her feet were firmly on the floor. He stooped to release her ankles from their restraints as she pushed her body upright from the desk. Standing back up, he pulled her against him from behind, and leaned down to nuzzle her neck. Finally, he whispered in her ear.

"Slave, you stink, and I positively reek. Go get in the shower. Set it as hot as you can stand it.

I'll be there in a second." He gave her a gentle flat-palm swat on her tender ass and she scurried off to obey her master. "Oops. Sir!," she thought. She knew he didn't like to be called Master, but that's what he was to her. He was her Master. She was just his Slave. She reveled in it.

For his part, Nigel was at a quandary. What he really wanted to do, truth be known, was just take her to bed and make love to her. Not dominate her, but make love to her. But he knew she needed more. Over the last year, Peggy had confessed all her fantasies to him, including some that were kinkier than anything he, the "all-powerful" Dom, had done or cared for. Steeling himself to do something that wasn't a particular turn on for him, but he knew that she fantasized incessantly about, he strode towards the bathroom.

Slave entered the huge shower area and examined the somewhat complicated controls. Lifting the large handle, she shrieked as she was deluged with icy cold water from every direction. It took her a second, then she adjusted the temperature until it was a little hotter than she actually liked.

She knelt into the "nadu" position to await Sir, water flowing over her chubby body.

Sir stepped into the shower less than a minute later. "Aaaaahhh", he moaned as the perfectly hot water assailed his body from six directions. He finally turned his gaze to Slave. He extended a hand to her, and told her to stand up. Her eyes had barely risen as high as his nipples when he said, "Wait. I have a better idea. Squat down."

Slave looked up at him, and sank back down, getting her feet centered under herself.

"Oh, good grief, girl, spread your legs. Do you think I want to see your knees together?"

Slave's thighs flew apart. It took a bit of wiggle and jiggle to get into a balanced position. At last, she was stable again.

Sir looked at her, considering. "Lock your hands behind your back. They may not move. Do you understand?"

Slave complied. "Yes Sir," she said brightly. She would NOT move, no matter what, was what her posture and attitude said.

He grinned, and said "Good girl! Now open your mouth, as wide as you can. Good. Tip your head back just a bit." His fingers gently guided her. Perfectly compliant, Slave let Sir put her where he wanted her.

"And now, a warning. Do NOT move your lips or tongue."

With that, he gently laid his cock on her lower lip, about a third of his flaccid organ laying across her tongue.

"If you are comfy, blink twice," Sir said.

Slave blinked twice.

Sir let out a soft sigh of satisfaction and relief, and took a much needed piss.

Slave's mouth was instantly flooded with salty, tangy, urine. Shocked, her eyes widened as she involuntarily swallowed, taking a large portion of Sir's piss into her stomach. She gagged, a little, then let his piss run into her mouth and spill back out down the front of her body. Her pussy clenched and then flooded like crazy. This was her deepest, darkest fantasy, and she had assumed she would never actually live it out. Then Sir had come along, and her mouth was full of piss before she could even realize it was going to happen.

His copious flow finally began to trickle off. "Just a couple more squirts. Swallow them," Sir said, his still soft cock jerking on her tongue. Ever the obedient Slave, she swallowed. Twice.

Then he rocked her world.

Reaching down and gripping her under the armpits, he swiftly raised her to tiptoes. And then, he kissed her. His tongue probed deeply, insistently, into her piss-flavored mouth. Her legs turned to jelly, and she sagged in his powerful embrace, his stiffening cock prodding her soft, rounded belly. His right hand slid down her wet body to the juncture of her thighs and found her hot and slick. Two stiffened fingers drove up into her oily depths and she shrieked her release into his mouth as her body exploded into orgasm.

Sir supported her shuddering body until she was able to stand on her own and then kissed her again, gently. They spent the next few minutes washing each other, with the inevitable result that some places on each of their bodies got exceptionally clean. Both Sir and Slave were coming to a slow boil by the time he turned off the shower, wrapped her in a huge, fluffy towel and scooped her off her feet into his arms.

Carrying her like a newlywed bride over the threshold, he took her into to the only room of the suite she hadn't seen yet. The bedroom. And what a bedroom it was! All four walls appeared to be covered in not wallpaper or paint but linen in a pale blue shade. The attached en-suite, while smaller than the bathroom they had come from, looked equally if not more luxurious. French doors opened to a private balcony overlooking the downtown streets. To one side, a comfortable-looking seating area and a breakfast table that looked big enough for six people. Still, it was the bed that dominated the room. The custom designed bed was huge, easily twice the size of a typical

"king", with a Mission-style headboard and foot board. A row of thick, fluffy pillows ran across the head of the bed. The covers were turned back, exposing top quality Egyptian cotton sheets and what appeared to be a hand-stitched Appalachian quilt. A thick goose-down comforter lay folded across the foot of it.

Sir laid his Slave down gently, opened her towel to reveal her nudity, and urged her to move over a bit, then crawled in beside her. Upright on his knees, he moved between her widespread legs, and fisted his fat prong. No foreplay was necessary. She was hot and slick, he was rigidly hard. He swiped the bulbous head through her folds in preparation. He had only been inside her pussy once before, a brief plunge during her enema. This time, he intended to take his time and enjoy her.

Slowly, so very slowly, he began to press into her hot, greasy pussy.

Slave had only had three prior lovers, and one of them was a quick, clumsy one-time affair that barely managed to relieve her of her hymen. Neither of the other two had been memorable either, and she had never had an orgasm during intercourse. Neither had been even close to the size of the fat stalk that was starting to stretch her wide open, either. Eyes gleaming with wonder, she gazed up into Sir's face as he slowly, inexorably slithered his thick cock into her depths, stretching her deliciously and making her feel impossibly full.

Sir finally bottomed out, and with a little flex and roll of his hips, forced that final marginal fraction of an inch into her, his helmet head nudged firmly against her cervix and his pubic bone crushing her throbbing clit. Slave gasped, shuddering, her arousal rapidly building. She pulled her legs up higher, locking her ankles behind his back. Slowly, as slowly as he entered, Sir began to withdraw, and Slave shuddered at the emptiness and sense of loss left behind. When finally only the head of his cock was between her swollen lips, he began to press back in, as slowly as before.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.