Peppermint Anticipation - Cover

Peppermint Anticipation

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peggy has been his online sub for over a year. Finally, she meets Sir in real life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   BBW  

Slave's eyes widened as she took in the incredibly opulent bathroom. All marble and glass, it contained a claw-foot Jacuzzi tub that was easily big enough for four, and a shower stall with six shower heads that was big enough for twice that number of people. The toilet and a bidet sat to one side, and the sink was at one end of a marble counter top that was easily 12 feet long. The entire rear wall was mirrored.

She stood and turned on the water in the sink, adjusting it until it was comfortably warm without being too hot. Having no further instructions, she knelt on the floor with her back to the door, facing the mirrored wall. Sir only made her wait a minute or two before he entered the room. She watched in the mirror as he approached her, smiling.

His hand gave the back of her head a gentle caress, then slid down to her neck and pushed her forward, gently. "Lean forward, cheek to the floor. Arch your back. Knees as wide apart as you can spread them. Ass high. Arms to your sides, palms flat against the floor." He spoke softly, guiding her with his hands into the position he wanted her. No longer able to see him in the mirror, Slave concentrated on his voice.

Sir knelt behind her. "This position is called 'down'. When I say 'down', I expect you to immediately assume this position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"This is a very useful position," he said quietly. It is used for pleasure..." Peggy gasped as he slid fingers through the folds of her labia. She attempted to thrust back against him, his fingers were already gone. "And it is used for pain," he said, swatting her ass firmly with the palm of his hand. Slave's breath hissed at the sudden sting.

"This time, it will be used for cleanliness. I intend to fuck this hole," he said, his finger suddenly applying a dollop of icy cold lube to her puckered rosette. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply. "And I don't intend to get my cock dirty in the process." He pushed his finger deep inside her ass. Slave gasped.

Just as quickly, the intruding finger withdrew. "Just as I thought. Dirty," Sir said. She heard him move behind her for a couple of minutes, and then a long, thin enema nozzle slid deeply into her rectum. Her mind had barely begun to process that sensation when her ass began to fill with warm, soapy water.

Slave had never had an enema before, and her gut began to churn. She had an overwhelming need to expel the water, quickly! She tried to get up and rush to the toilet, but Sir's firm hand between her shoulders pushed her back into the floor. "Wait," he insisted. "Hold it in."

What followed was the most excruciating five minutes of her life, keeping her asshole tightly clenched as the water worked on her bowels. She was nearly in tears when Sir finally said "Go". She jumped up, and her butt had barely touched the seat when the water was expelled in sweet relief. Slave moaned.

Her relief was short-lived. As soon as she had finished wiping, Sir commanded, "Again. Come here. Down." She groaned as she assumed the position. She heard him preparing the enema and that evil, evil nozzle entered her ass once again. Once more, her bowels were flooded with warm water. Again, he forced her to wait an agonizing five minutes before allowing her the relief of the toilet. He ordered her back into position as he prepared the enema bag for the third time. He was fully expecting her to say 'peppermint' at any moment. Sir knew that a repeat wasn't necessary, she was already clean. He had other motives.

Sensory overload. It's a useful tool in training a submissive. Sir slid the nozzle into her anus and let the water rapidly flow into her rectum, then withdrew it. He picked up the Magic Wand vibrator he had stashed nearby and turned it on, watching Slave start slightly at its loud buzz, then he spread her labia with his fingers and applied the head of it directly to her clit. He heard her sharp intake of breath and saw her skin quickly begin to flush.

It took less than thirty seconds. Slave moaned once, softly, then groaned loudly. "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! Sir, may I cum?"

He immediately removed the vibrator, saying "No, you may not". He didn't bother to turn it off, the loud buzzing filling the room.

Slave groaned, her body trembling.

Twice more, he brought her to the edge. Twice more, he denied her. Slave's head was spinning. Over it all was that overwhelming need to expel the water from the enema.

Sir let her wait a couple of minutes as her discomfort grew, then moved behind Slave, socketing the fat head of his erect cock up between her pussy lips. Once in position at her entrance, he gripped her hips and drove his thick cock all the way into her tight, wet cunt with a single powerful thrust, at the same time saying "Cum for me now, Slave."

Slave gasped as his big cock stretched her tight canal almost painfully and bottomed out against her cervix. She arched her back and screamed her release as her body instantly complied with his demand. Her sphincter lost control and clean water gushed from her ass at the same time as her pussy squirted copious amounts of clear liquid. Her entire world exploded in an instant as the most intense orgasm of her young life rocked her existence. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her jerking body. Sir finally released his grip on her hips, and she slumped down onto the wet ceramic tile floor, sliding off his cock, aftershocks still making her limp, panting body twitch.

Sir let her lay there, catching her breath. He took a large fluffy towel and covered her back for warmth, then took a quick shower. Slave was just starting to come to her senses when he emerged. "Clean this mess and yourself up," Sir told her as he dried off. "Then come to the wet bar and we'll have a drink." He left the room.

Slave groaned and staggered to her feet. On shaky legs, she made her way to the shower. When she came out a few minutes later, she was feeling much better. She toweled off and used another towel to mop up the floor. She frowned at her reflection in the mirror, and combed her hair as best she could with her fingers.

Sir sat at the wet bar nursing a single malt, reflecting the evening so far. He was quite pleased with Peggy (as he still thought of her) so far. He had nurtured their online relationship for a long time to get to this point, while really only giving her hints about himself. She didn't know that he was born into money, or that he had doubled his fortune many times over since his teens. Bringing her to this suite was the first indication he had allowed her of his wealth.

But she had been genuinely pleased when he had finally decided the time was right, and told her online that he was coming to Fort Worth to "teach a class'. She had been the first to suggest they meet in "RL", the Second Life slang for "real life", but he remained outwardly hesitant. Peggy had begged and pleaded with him for a chance to meet him in person during his trip, and finally, he had relented. Little did she realize, she was now enrolled in the "class" he had come to teach. He wondered if she would survive the night. He hoped she would, but the next couple of hours would tell. He really hadn't pushed her limits that much. Yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.