Island of the Matriarchs - Cover

Island of the Matriarchs

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In a bustling port in an unknown world with uncharted oceans, a mariner signs up for a daring adventure. His sexual desire is driven by a lust for submission to females and he finds heaven in port before leaving on a risky voyage. His yearning to return to the woman whos has made him her own is tempered by what awaits him across the unknown ocean; a world only his erotic dreams could conjure up becomes a reality, he may never return, he may never be allowed to return.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The crisp saline breeze fluttered Faro's hair as he walked from the boat, he was happy to be back again after a relatively profitable venture, but deep inside he was far from content. His shipmates made public the lewd promises of those lustful ladies who awaited them on shore, and Faro would also find solace with feminine company to sate the longing in his loins after eight weeks afloat, but the woman he yearned for in his dreams remained as elusive as the fabled land of gold that all the mariners sought.

The bustling port of Verdano was situated at the south west tip of the cape which pointed down from the great continent, directing its inhabitants toward the cobalt coloured ocean and its restless waters, much of which was still uncharted. The port was fronted with shipyards and warehouses which jostled for position around the quay, and beyond that lay a host of shops and taverns; the latter being Faro's immediate destination. He entered the smoky interior of The Serpent Inn and dumped his bag at the bar. The sailors next to him ogled the slender young barmaid as she pulled pints, Faro's eyes also drawn to her shapely body. One of the sailors extended an arm to fondle the underside of her pert breasts making her spill the ale, she frowned a little and a plump mature woman appeared from further down the bar.

'Behave yourselves! You're not at sea now, I'm your captain here, behave or leave!' The sailors laughed at her but touched their caps and behaved just as ordered. Faro's eyes left the young girl and marveled at the older woman who was not given a second glance by the other randy seamen. Her rebuke had made his cock swell and her authority excited something within him. She gave him a broad but stern smile as he looked at her full breasts which stood firm in her black blouse, her attractive mature face with hair in a tight bun somehow magnificent to him. She smiled at him knowingly.

'I take it you'll not give me any trouble, what would you like young man?' He thought on what he would really like for a moment then replied.

'I'd like a pint of that ale first, but I'm looking for board for a few days too.' She smiled and was only too pleased to accommodate him.

'I have a room you can have; you're not local?'

'I live in the Wendo valley, some five miles off, but I'm anxious to secure another venture before I return home, and to err ... relax a little.' She smiled at him and took his money.

'I have a room close to mine; it has a nice comfortable double bed. I am sure you will enjoy your stay. My name is Serena by the way.' She grinned as she handed him the pint and he watched the jostle of her rounded arse as she walked away to serve others.

Faro was a well-built man who could look after himself amongst other men, he had once had his mariners licence suspended for sending a first mate overboard with a right hook, so his as yet not fully awoken preference for certain women was not something those who knew him would have imagined. His dreams had taken him into a world where he was led, bound by females; this occurred often in his sleep and was no nightmare, he had felt content within the dream, his cock stiff at the prospect, though he had yet to fully understand why this should be. He supped on the pint and spied several fellow mariners in a corner, his ears pricked up as the conversation escalated with an alcohol fuelled enthusiasm. Old Devro, an aging sea dog was belittling Bardolo a man of a similar age to Faro.

'It can't be done I tell ye! You shan't come back if you venture south o' the Ghost Islands; why d'yah think them got the name? I've heard all the tales of riches beyond the needs of any man but no one has come back with any. No one comes back at all, only Tranto of Dendo Vale has been beyond and back, found drifting on a raft by sheer luck just north o' the passage, his mind gone along with the boat he was on.' Bardolo gulped his pint and gave Devro a look of contempt.

'Someone's got to venture through the Ghost Island passage and come back at some point; it's only more ocean after all. Captain Ventee is looking for those brave enough for the venture and the Cresta is a nice sized ship. I'm fed up with scratching a living spending months at sea for a few bags of copra and the odd pearl.' Faro put the remnants of his pint on the table and Devro smiled up at him.

'Faro of Wendo! Have you chinned any mates lately? I hear Purkiss is a lot kinder with his crew since you had him inspect the barnacles under the Star of Fortune.' The others laughed as he took a seat.

'Something I would rather forget thank you, but I like the sound of the Cresta venture; does Ventee require more hands Bardolo? I would love the opportunity.' Bardolo grinned and added Faro to the list he was making on a notepad.

'He would be more than happy to have you aboard the Cresta come Tuesday ready for the morning tide Faro, just three days off. He's no lover of the Star of Fortune so your actions there will hold you in good stead.' Bardolo finished his drink and he and two others stood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.