Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 70

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I woke up early because I could hear movement in the hallway. There was the sudden realization that this is a working farm and they do get up early. I moved to get out of bed and saw that several of the women were already up. I put my leg, pants, and a shirt on, and went out to the kitchen.

I passed through the living room to see most of the older kids sleeping on the sofas and chairs, as well as the floor.

Janet was surrounded by my women who were busy making biscuits and beginning to fry bacon. The women were used to the huge commercial stoves we had on the patio and at our homes, so they were using every large pan Janet had on a standard-sized stove.

Sue poured me a Dewey special in a tall glass when she saw me, and told me, “Steve is outside enjoying the brisk air. Go out and sit with him.”

I walked out into what was probably either upper 50s or lower 60s weather. I sat at a picnic table with him as we both sipped our drinks. Steve said, “Sue’s a rip. She fixed this stuff up for us, but I don’t think she realizes it’s almost cold out here. Let’s finish these up and get ready for the day. I was supposed to help fix breakfast, but I don’t think there’s room for me.”

We each tossed half a glass of the morning treat and went inside before our shivers got to us. Sue wanted to get us some more, but we told her we were going to get ready for the day. More of my women were up and in the kitchen now, so it was really crowded.

Some of the little guys were moving around ready to wake up when I went into our bedroom, so I hustled through doing the triple S and dressing in Jeans, boots, a decent shirt, and a sport coat to cover my shoulder rig. I left the sport coat and shoulder harness in the closet while I began helping with the overnight diapers and going to potty. Only two of the ten had a wet diaper. While I changed and cleaned Izzy, she said, “When I have to go potty at night, can I wake you up to help me?”

I was stunned. That was a long sentence from the little girl and it was spoken perfectly. I hugged her and said, “Yes, you may wake me or any of us to help you. I’m very proud of the way you can speak and that you asked the way you did.”

The little imp kissed me on the cheek, and said, “Mommy told me you are my daddy now forever. All these others are my brothers and sisters. I like this.”

“Are you having fun with your new brothers and sisters?”

Izzy told me, “I know each of their names and can say them. They all know my name too, even my long name, Izabelle. I like Izzy better.”

I hugged the little girl and let her run from the room to go find her mother. Lisa came over to me and kissed my forehead. “You are going to be the best dad for our kids. The love you show to all your kids is special. The way you hug and kiss your Italian kids, as well as Marion and Virginia is also special. Just think, Chuck, fourteen more just like these.”

We tried to put some order in the sheets and blankets when all the rug rats were out of the room. I think Lisa was figuring on another night here too.

The little guys were eating pancakes without a lot of syrup out in the kitchen. Just enough to require a clothes change after breakfast. They all seemed to be enjoying the morning meal.

Carp and Maka showed up just after seven. Wilma and Ralph were next, along with six of the hired men who normally ate breakfast with Janet and Harry.

Julie told me, “We made about a hundred fifty biscuits and I know I broke a gross of eggs. We fried up twenty pounds of bacon according to Sue and Brandy. Etta is in charge of the gravy, and I think she made about three gallons. It may not be enough by the way everyone is already eating.”

I watched as everyone ate in shifts at both tables while dodging little guys who wanted a taste of bacon or biscuit. I told everyone, “Steve and I have to look at property today. The big kids have made arrangements to help the men checking fence. That requires riding horses, of course. So that you won’t feel rushed, plan on leaving Cut Bank early tomorrow morning. We can get Tom and Havana home, and then get Sam and family back to Virginia. I think I’m going to have a charter meet us so they can take Sam to D.C. while we head home.”

Steve said, “You know this wasn’t the two weeks in Hawaii that we planned on. You were very busy with problems in the beginning, and then you had this personnel change to handle. I want to state right now that we are all going back to Hawaii for a leisurely two weeks very soon. We are all going as soon as Brandy says her new construction is finished. Did she get the designs worked out with the architect?”

I had to agree with that, and nodded my head to Steve. All my family was smiling at the thought of going back to Hawaii so soon. Brandy told Steve, “We planned on what I wanted, and she thinks the additions can be done in about six weeks to two months. She went back when we stopped in Victoria.”

Ralph and Wilma took Steve, Etta, and me to look at the complex that was available. We were met by a real estate broker who was handling the property. The building had not been kept up well since it was abandoned, and we discovered several water leaks in the hangar roof, and even some on the attached office building. Everything was thickly covered with dust. The attached building had been quickly abandoned, with papers still scattered on the floor, and several desks, chairs, tables, copiers, and printers piled together near the doors.

Knowing what buildings should go for had been taught to me by both Steve and Dewey, so I asked the broker what they were asking. His answer was about three times what I thought the building was worth. I looked at Steve to see he felt the same. I gave the broker a maximum price that we would pay and told him it might be cheaper to build Steve a new building. Steve said he agreed on the number I had given, while Ralph cringed at what he must have thought as too low an offer. Wilma was smiling in agreement with my evaluation.

The broker said, “Will you make that offer with an escrow deposit? I’ll write up an agreement right now and submit it. Who knows, they may accept your offer.”

We had to go into town to the bank to get a cashier’s check using a debit card. Steve had the man put several conditions into the contract including cleaning the buildings and repairing the leaky roofs. That really brought the value of the property up in my estimation.

We all left the bank with a signed agreement and a sizeable escrow deposit. The broker said he thought he might hear something later today, so I gave him my cell number and had him take down Ralph’s and Wilma’s numbers.

Steve asked why I took the lead with the broker since the building was going to be something for S&S. He said, “The broker wasn’t surprised by the amount of the offer and the conditions I added on. What do you think? Should this be a CS&S project?”

“Sure, Steve. We might as well be in this together considering that I’m trying to help a community and you want to have a good factory for solar panels.”

Ralph took us back to the ranch and said he would get in touch with us later. I figured he probably wanted to get away from Steve and me since we were being a little pushy today. Ralph, as our lawyer, should have been the pushy one. I guessed he was just out of his depth when doing big deals, even though he seemed pretty competent on the run of the mill work he had been doing.

The moms had the little guys outside playing when we were returned to the ranch. Steve and I stayed out with the kids until lunch time. The bigger kids brought the horses in and did the care and grooming they should. We had some chili and sandwiches for lunch, and while I was eating, Steve asked, “You know, we could just about get home tonight if we made an effort. Have a charter meet us in Sioux Falls to take Sam home and we’ll go straight home from there. We should be on the patio just after regular supper hour. We’ll call to let them know we’re coming and to make a second supper for us.”

I looked around the room and the only person disappointed we would be leaving was Janet. She said, “You guys just got here, and I’ve had more fun than I’ve had in years. Do come back and stay more than a night. I love all the company.”

Harry asked, “You know we finished the remodeling on the third floor and can take a couple of rehab men if you need us to. We have the other bunkhouse fixed up into two separate full apartments, so that is available also. Get us some boarders and that will help our bottom line.”

I told the man, “I’ll call and get us started here. I think you will have visitors very quickly if you can easily handle four.”

Brandy asked, “Are we going?”

Steve said, “Yeah, let’s pack and get. Call the bus to come for us, and we’ll be ready by the time he can get here. I’ll call the pilots and have them ready the aircraft.”

Everyone went to help pack up what had been unpacked during our short stay. Nancy told me, “We’re going to be washing clothes for a couple of days. We didn’t wash for a couple of days before we left Hawaii, and you see how many clothes we go through each day. I’m surprised we still have clean stuff for the kids.”

The women were so used to packing and traveling that they were ready before the bus arrived. Steve’s women were a little slower because they didn’t have the experience my girls did. Everyone really was fast, because we were in the aircraft and taking off by one thirty.

I called the broker to tell him we had left, but he could still call me or send me an e-mail if I was out of range. I called Ralph and Wilma next to let them know we decided to get a start toward home. While I was calling Carp, Lisa called our contact to let him know the Montana location had two boarding rooms to rent, as well as two apartments for longer term rehab people or couples. She later told me that they would probably have people in all the areas within a couple of days. Lisa called Janet and Harry to let them know.

I had Tom and Havana call their office to make sure of the dates for the Chief’s retirement so I could be there for the station change. Wanda talked to our office to make sure the paperwork was being prepared for the changes. Ben called his office to get Sam’s home in Virginia purchased and a contract ready for Tom.

We were landing in Sioux Falls by the time we were through with our calls and e-mails. I was surprised at how the entire station showed up at the airport to greet us. They were celebrating Tom’s and Havana’s engagement. It gave me a chance to have a private conversation with the man I had nearly terminated.

“Tom says you have been a major asset to the station and wants you to take over as station Chief Deputy.” I asked him, “Do you think you can handle the responsibility without spending your time doing your personal business?”

With a red face, the man told me, “I’m still embarrassed about how I acted before. I know better and I know that my responsibilities require me to give more than an eight hour day to the job. That you are going to allow to me to remain a Deputy and become the Lead Deputy here is something that I’m eternally grateful for. I will not let you down.”

I told him, “It won’t be me. That strange Indian who told me how valuable you were will be. Make him proud.”

We were on the ground a little longer than anticipated, but we were soon on the way to Tampa. We had gone through time changes as we left Montana at one thirty Mountain time, passed through Sioux Falls on Central time, and we would be landing about three hours later on Eastern time. It was going to be very late at home.

I was trying to resolve how we could handle this when Bonita brought me my Blues King and said, “Wait just a minute, your other girlfriend is bringing you something. Lizzy brought me a plastic glass with ice and clear liquid. She was grinning from ear to ear when she handed me the drink.

Bonita said, “You’ve been ignoring us for a few days, but we both knew you were busy. We need you to serenade us for a while now that we have you cornered. You know I’m going to be one of your women one of these days, and Elizabeth is also going to be one too. I don’t know how we could ever belong to anyone but you. So play and sing to us. Lizzy and I will play too, but we need to hear you now.”

Oh my, what she said. I looked at Lizzy and realized she was something special by the way she had been learning instruments and how to play all of them better than many professional musicians. I hoped Steve or Sue didn’t hear the proclamations Bonita made. This whole thing made me feel like a pedophile.

The Blues King had been perfectly tuned, and let me pick a few tunes that soon had strings pulled and warped. Lisa came to sit with me and we began to sing to the two girls sitting opposite us. This was perfect as I hadn’t been able to focus on music for almost two weeks. Music such as I was playing and singing was the perfect tranquilizer.

We didn’t land until ten PM local time, but we were greeted by many of our friends and a large bus. We quickly transferred the car seats along with the luggage, and left for the patio. Almost all our friends were there to greet us. They didn’t have a big meal for us, but an assortment of cold and warm snacks. Steve and I enjoyed a beer from the keg and toasted each other for another trip that was going to net us another company.

Tiny had some news for us. Wilma had called Tiny to tell him that our offer had been accepted and repairs to the roofs would begin the next Monday. They were even going to employ a bunch of reservation people to clean all the dust and get rid of the junk left behind.

Tiny said, “I need to go see this place with Jeff Fisher, our man who knows how to build assembly lines. I’ll find a contractor to insulate the place and to do the painting. We can’t have one of our facilities that isn’t the same as all the rest.”

I couldn’t say anything, as how can you argue with success. Steve was nodding in agreement with everything Tiny said.

Everyone was becoming weary, so I suggested we get home and get the kids to bed. Our body clocks were all messed up, so it was going to take a day or two to get back in sync. The bus was still waiting for us and took us home where we pulled out all the car seats and luggage. We went home and were mobbed by Big Tina and Lena, as well as Peaches and her girls. There was a new face among those that greeted us. Lena introduced the girl as Marina, or Mar, for short. She was a close friend of Lena’s and was staying with Lena because her housing scholarship had run out. Mar was now a grad student with Lena. I saw some arched eyebrows among my women, and knew that they would protect me from any strange woman who tried to invade our haven.

It was a pleasure to get into a familiar bed and be snuggled by my two China dolls. I don’t think anyone was up for any physical loving, so I was quickly asleep.

Someone was kissing me and shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and found Jan standing by the bed. She said, “Come on, get up and start your day. I know your body clock is out of sync, but get started trying to get back to normal.”

I groaned as I asked, “What’s normal?”

The girls all began moving around and we could hear some jabbering coming from the kids’ room. I slipped my peg, shorts, and T-shirt on, used the bathroom, and then went to the kids’ room to begin getting them up. I led a couple at a time into the two bathrooms and sent some of the girls down the hall with the private rooms. The boys were doing better hitting the bowl, and the girls were able to sit on the seat without falling backward. Even Izzy was dry this morning. Not one accident all night, although it wasn’t a long night.

The moms were now awake, because their kids were climbing on the bed with them. Etta had been helping me with the little guys and girls, so the initial work was done. It was now time to get dressed and a ride to the patio for some breakfast.

I checked the clock to see it was just past six, so I knew we were in good shape to begin the day. I was sipping a cup of coffee that someone had made, when Jan came in wearing an almost not there negligee. Lena and Big Tina came in together with their friend, Mar, wearing very transparent gowns. I realized today was Saturday when Peaches walked in the door with a more opaque, but very sexy gown.

The girls came out one after another, all wearing show off gowns and negligees. This was becoming a living hard-on after no loving last night.

The little ones all had the opportunity to have a few minutes nursing after they had some of their regular gruel for breakfast. This would settle them down until we reached the patio, and the excitement there would stimulate them into being their usual crazy selves. The nursing also helped the mothers to relieve the pressure of their full breasts.

Three of the big carts still had the ten car seats in them, so we loaded up and drove to the patio. The place was already packed although it was fairly early for a Saturday morning. The kids began running everywhere as the women migrated to the kitchen.

Steve and Tiny were waving at me to join them. Ruth gave me a warm full-body hug that had my interest on the rise. You could count the hairs on her center as usual, if she had any. Looking around at the variety being displayed was totally beyond belief. I even noticed the lesbian couple was showing it off this morning. I winked at one as she was watching the people at the bar. She winked back and sent me an air kiss. I entertained the thought that she might be inclined to entertain both sides.

The day began to be like a normal Saturday. The kids all had to get their motocross clothes and gear on because that was something important. While they did that, Steve said, “How about coming to the gym with me? I’ve missed any kind of workout lately, and need to get back in the habit. We were pretty lazy in Hawaii.”

I nodded in agreement and went among my women to ask if anyone wanted to go to the gym with us. The only takers were Sharon, Julie, Lena, and Mar. We took a cart home to dress in workout clothes and for me to put my sports leg on. We rode over to the gym to find that we had beat Steve and the men and women who were going to work out with him. We all began with the treadmill after doing some stretching. Steve, Mercy, Sue, Kathy, and Denise joined us by the time we began to do a warmup walk. We spent an hour running and using the free weights. Steve called a halt when we were covered in sweat, saying, “Let’s do this regularly to get back in shape. That’s was a good workout.”

Steve went back to the patio, while I took my group home for showers and to dress in regular Florida clothes. I wasn’t alone taking my shower using my peg, because Julie wanted some special attention while cleaning up. Sharon began kissing me, and Julie was hugging me from my back while I was holding Julie up after giving her a really good thumping, before Sharon asked, “I know I shouldn’t, but I have an itch that really needs scratching. Do me in the shower, Chuck. It would be like me giving in or giving up if you were to take me to bed. Do me in here and it will be to help me with my itch.”

Julie was shocked at Sharon’s request, but was quick to help me get Sharon ready for me and for me to be ready for her. Sharon turned and leaned against the wall with her butt out and legs spread. This woman was ready, but extremely tight. I slowly slid in, but Sharon said, “Oh, don’t make me wait. Bang me hard. Pinch my nipples and really give it to me. I want this. I need this. Do me, Chuck.”

I was able to really give Sharon her money’s worth since I had just unloaded a good one in Julie. The girl had been groaning loudly for almost five minutes by the time I could feel my insides boiling. Julie helped me hold Sharon up after I had given her a good dose of love juice. Sharon turned and hugged me while trying to wrap a leg around me. She pulled back from me and said, “Now don’t go falling in love with me. We can be occasional fuck buddies, but I’m not going to be one of your women. I don’t think you need any more than you have.”

Sharon was kissing Julie and being provocative by reaching down and scooping fingers full of my juices and feeding them to Julie and herself. I hadn’t paid any attention, but the door to the shower room was crowded with my women. They had come home to begin washing clothes and to do some housework after being gone a while.

Brandy hugged Sharon when she got out of the shower and took her by the hand to our big bed. Brandy had my bodyguard stretched out and cleaned out in seconds. She was being helped by Frieda and Tiani who were latched onto nipples. Sharon’s groans were loud enough to draw a crowd of Wanda, Big Tina, and Mar.

I had gone into my closet to dress and put jeans, a race day T-shirt, and my regular leg on.

There was the unmistakable sound of more than one Harley outside. I walked out to find Steve, Hank, Stormy, Hap, and Charlie shutting their bikes off. Steve hollered, “Come with us. We’re going to the St. Pete clubhouse for Saturday chili.” Steve had Kathy riding behind him and Denise in the sidecar. Charlie had red-headed Shawna, Hank had his redhead, Debbie, Jim and Hanna were on another bike, with Sandy and Mandy on their bikes expectantly looking on.

I had to grin as this was a slug of people and friends. I raised my hand and said, “Let me see if anyone wants to go with me and I’ll put some boots on.

The Sharon attack inside the bedroom had ended, and she was getting dressed. I told everyone, “I’m going riding with the guys. Who wants to go with us? There are some empty seats.”

Sharon was dressing and said, “I want to go. Lena and Mar wanted to go, and surprise, surprise, Cassie asked the other girls if they would watch Izzy for her.”

Lena and Mar climbed up behind Sandy and Mandy, Cassie was directed to Stormy’s bike, and I went to get mine. I pushed it out of the garage while checking to make sure I had enough fuel. It looked full, so I pushed the button and was rewarded with the bike’s gentle roar. I let it idle a few seconds and then pulled around to join the crowd. Sharon got up behind me and asked, “Do you have a sidearm?”

“I have my backup in my prosthesis, how about you?”

Sharon said, “I have my little Glock in my boot. We’re good.”

I let Charlie and Hank lead the way and took up my usual position as drag with Steve in front and to the side of me. We must have looked good because cars were giving us a wide berth.

On the way across the Howard Franklin Bridge to St. Pete, Sharon said, “That was some shower this morning. The girls didn’t seem upset we did that.”

I told her, “You noticed how they treated you, didn’t you?”

“Oh yeah. God they made me come another twenty times before they were done with me. Frieda said, ‘Welcome to your first loving. We’ll have to include you in all our games now.’ I liked all the attention, but I’m still not going to be one of your wives. I may not be staying that much longer if you’re not going out in the field anyway.”

“We’ll see, but I agree with you. I have enough women. I’ll enjoy having you around for some mutual fun. I’m sure the girls will help you with your itches too.”

Sharon said, “They already do, but I wanted to see if you could somehow scratch it better than they could. You did a good job. I’m a little sore because I haven’t had a man in a couple of years. I almost quit taking the pill because of lack of use.”

We were mobbed by the club members there when we arrived at the St. Pete bar clubhouse. An affiliate chapter from Fort Myers was also there, so the place was very busy. I found out what the occasion was. The group was there to celebrate the retiring of one president and the welcome of the next man in line. Hap and the new man were good friends, so our welcome would continue. The chili was good, the beer was cold, and the company was great. We stayed until about four, thanked everyone for the good time, and tipped the waitresses wearing ‘property of’ vests over nothing. All of them had extremely short denim skirts that barely covered the peaches. You could see that was all they had on every time they bent over.

The ride home was more leisurely as we were accompanied by a State Police car right up to the entrance to the park. I suppose they might have thought we were another club that was forming or something. Steve would probably hear about it from his County Sheriff Major friend who was also Mickey’s dad.

I put the bike away and checked in the house. The women were all gone, so I had to assume they were at the patio. Sharon and I rode a cart to Steve’s and found our entire family there. The girls who had gone with us talked about meeting all those dangerous looking bikers. Cassie wasn’t on edge, but Lena and Mar were. Lena is such a standout beauty with her height and physical attributes that she was given a lot of attention.

The guys who had gone with us were all in a good mood as they had consumed a few beers there and were now enjoying the keg.

When it was supper time, my Maria announced, “We’re having some special foods tonight. We have homemade tamales with some special sauce. We also have tacos, and I’ll make anyone any kind of burrito. Please note the nacho platters on the tables and at the bar. I wanted to make tamales in Montana, but we didn’t get a chance to.”

Maria brought me a paper plate with a tamale on it, along with a plastic fork. She said, “Try this to make sure it isn’t too hot and give me your opinion.”

Oh my, this was some scorching sauce. The innards of the tamale were delicious, but the killer sauce made the treat awesome. I called Mercy and Kathy over and gave them each a bite. They swooned. I gave Cassie a bite, and she grinned from ear to ear.

This was something special. Everyone pigged out on the nachos, tacos, and tamales. I don’t think many people had Maria make them a burrito, but I did and she put some of her killer sauce in it along with ground beef, cheese, and refried beans.

I think everyone pigged out, but my family and kids were falling asleep just about the time we were able to clean the place up. We were coming around to local time, and had stretched our ‘awake time’ in order to get tired and sleepy when we should. The women hadn’t let the kids nap long today, so they were easy to get ready for bed. A little time at the breast of the mother and it was nightie-night time.

My women weren’t so easy to please. All except Julie wanted some personal attention. I thought Cassie was going to wear me out, but the Chinese sisters were equally busy. The Fab Five were good at keeping me and the women ready, so I was primed to really let go by the time I had worked my way to Tina and then Lisa.

Lisa asked me, “Did you give Cassie some of your elixir? You know she wants another baby. She’s going to be later than the rest of us, but that will help the shock over so many.” My lover looked me in the eye and I mentally heard, “Do you know you may have done Tina, too? Don’t waste that stuff on me, give her another dose.”

I was in shock. Who would guess Tina would want to have a baby so soon after finally becoming a doctor? Lisa rolled off me and told Tina to finish me off. She enthusiastically mounted me, and then encouraged me to roll her over and love her good. We stared in each other’s eyes the whole time until Tina closed her eyes and groaned while clamping herself on me. We gently and sweetly kissed as we recovered. I lay between Lisa and Tina feeling their love for each other and me.

Blink, blink, oh yeah, it’s morning. I moved to get my peg and put some shorts and T-shirt on. I started the coffee before going out to the grassy area outside the pool fence to begin my forms. I was almost instantly joined by Lisa, Taiying, Sing, Wanda, Jan, Don, Sharon, and Julie. It felt good to stretch each muscle group as I went through all my healing forms. Clothes went flying when I finished and bowed, as those who had stretched with me ran for the pool. Several others were already in the pool, including Peaches and her girls. Etta didn’t usually join us, but she did this morning. Marion and Virginia, along with Giovanni and Sophie made for a fun group to have an energetic swim. Several of us swam as hard as we could until we couldn’t go any longer and drifted to the side of the pool. Lena’s friend, Mar, was a little shocked that everyone was swimming naked, but she began to realize it was meant to be utilitarian, not sexy.

Sunday morning was back to the usual on the patio. Steve and Glenda were doing their deed in the kitchen, but Steve called me in to do the potatoes. They were already peeled and boiled, so all I had to do was to slice them up and use extra bacon grease to begin frying them. That’s when I realized how much food it takes to feed this many people. I sliced up about twenty pounds of potatoes and wondered if it would be enough. There were a lot of big eaters here. The two big commercial stoves were both full of pans, plus the center grills on each one were churning out pancakes.

Glenda was getting along in age, and probably shouldn’t have been pushing so hard. Steve was taking the extra effort off her with my help. Steve was doing the huge amount of eggs and bacon, along with a large quantity of sausage links while she exchanged cookie sheets of baked biscuits with some containing fresh uncooked circles of dough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.