Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 69

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I woke up early enough to almost beat Dewey to the bar. He was making up the mixture of the morning’s libation. I said, “Ah, Dewey, I probably shouldn’t have one of these this morning. I’m probably going to have to be one of the pilots to get us home.”

“Not a chance, we had two crews on the aircraft to get here, and only one crew is going to be flying your Citation home. We’ll still have a backup crew on the airplane with John, Wanda, Lisa, and Brandy.”

I told Dewey, “I didn’t know Wanda was checked out and certified on the 737. I know Lisa is and that Brandy went to the last school and has the required simulator time, but has Wanda had enough time to be considered right seat material?”

Dewey said, “John was bragging to us about how Wanda had aced the school and had been diligent about getting all the simulator training.”

I smiled and told Dewey, “Make them spicy the way Tom made them.”

A voice behind me said, “I’ll add the magic ingredients to wake your tongue up. We need to hurry before that first burst of today shows up.”

I had just sat down when a female climbed in my lap and kissed my cheek. Mercy said, “Give me a sip to see if it’s something I want this morning.”

Mercy sipped from my glass, then instantly got up and went into the house and brought back a large pitcher of the concoction, as well as another tall glass filled with the treat. She slid onto my lap, kissed my cheek once again, and then watched toward the east as she sipped her drink.

It’s always exciting when the horizon blooms. The woman in my arms shuddered with excitement, took another drink, and said, “This is what you guys watch every morning, isn’t it?”

Steve had come out and was sitting next to Dewey. He said, “This is the beginning of the new day. There’s something special about being here to watch it come to us.”

Tom Crowfoot asked Steve, “You know your woman, Mercy, is in Chuck’s lap, don’t you?”

“That’s a good place for her. She’s been entirely too greedy lately, always wanting more and more loving. Maybe Chuck can fix her up so she won’t be hounding me so much.”

Mercy was convulsing while silently laughing at Steve. Dewey said, “Yeah, I have to invite Chuck over often to fix my women up. They never seem to get enough, so I ask Chuck to come and thump them good.”

Tom stood in front of us and with his hands on his hips, “Are you telling me the truth or pulling my leg? Should I be worried that Chuck will entice my Havana to be another of his women?”

The very naked Mercy stood up and told Tom to sit. She sat on one of his knees when he was in his chair and told him, “We’re unique in that we all love each other and often enjoy being with each other like I was doing with Chuck. Some of Chuck’s women often climb up on Steve’s or Dewey’s laps and enjoy the closeness with them. I belong to Steve. He might share me with Chuck or Dewey sometimes, but I’m Steve’s wife.”

Mercy told Tom, “You don’t have to worry about our men making whoopee with yours. They want you happy and in love. My guys aren’t going to be a problem for you.” With that said, she patted Tom on the cheek and went to sit in Steve’s lap to be held for a few minutes.

Cassie came from the house in a short gown that became obvious was the only thing she had on. The small Indian woman crawled into my lap and put her head on my chest. She realized she had appeared amidst some kind of discussion, and asked, “Am I doing something wrong this morning? I came out to be with Chuck, but I’ll move if someone needs to be here.”

I hugged Cassie and told her, “The only problem is that Tom thinks we may be too permissive. Mercy was in my lap for a while and Tom seemed to object.”

Cassie raised her head from my chest and said to Tom, “We all know we can be close with any of the men here. That I love Chuck so much makes it nice when I can curl up on his lap. He’s my man and I want to be close to him any chance I get.”

Mercy got up from Steve’s lap and came over to kiss Cassie and me. She turned to Tom and said, “We all love each other and enjoy showing our love. Sam has been indoctrinated into our family a little, and I hope you will be too. The more you know us, Tom, the more you’ll know how close we really are. We are all family in one way or another. You are too, but you just haven’t realized it yet. Relax with us, enjoy us, and be my brother, or second or third husband, or just Tommy.”

Tom just sat there with his mouth open as the naked Mercy stood, smiled at us, and then walked into the house.

Dewey almost giggled as he said, “Mercy is very direct about our family, Tom. You’ll have to be patient with her, us, or whomever until you feel comfortable. You need to watch my women because they will want to hunt your woman down and have her join in the women’s fun. We guys aren’t allowed to be a part of that encounter, but we do enjoy the aftershocks.”

Tom was shaking his head, but enjoying his Dewey surprise while the sun had peeked over the horizon and was beginning to brighten the day.

Sam’s and my Marias came from the house and were still in their natural sleepwear, that would be naked, and whether intentional or not, the two sat on the laps of who they should not have been with. Sam groaned as he held my Maria and said, “I know you’re not mine. Your breasts aren’t nearly as large as my Maria’s.”

My Maria said, “Oh, but mine are so much perkier and still full of milk. My nipples stick out straight, so you can suck them for me. I can still give you milk.”

The Maria on my lap said, “I have milk too, and probably more than the cow trying to impress my man. I like the way this one feels, but I want my man back. Want to swap?”

The Maria on Sam’s lap jumped up and came to me. Sam was happy to have his own woman on his lap. My Maria said to me, “Why did Mercy want us to come out here to you two naked. You gave all of us attention last night so we’re all feeling very good this morning.”

I told her, “I think Mercy was trying to show Tom that we’re not the jealous kind. Most people don’t or wouldn’t understand how open we are.”

My Maria smiled at me and said, “No one gets near my pussy when I want your baby. I want you to put babies in me just like you did this one. I can play with our family now that I have your baby in me, but I’ll know you are my man and my baby’s daddy.”

It’s a sort of convoluted thinking, but I had to go along if the women were good with it.

Sam was still flustered and told his Maria to go inside to put clothes on. She said, “Come with me; you were very tired last night and I’m still waiting for my reward for feasting on you before bed.”

You could tell Sam didn’t want everyone to hear her proclamation, but stood up still holding his woman, and carried her inside.

My Maria said to me loud enough for everyone on the porch to hear, “My man always gives me pleasure and never wants me to do anything to him. He says if I give him special pleasures, he might not be able to pleasure me in return.” The cute Latino sighed and said, “I am so neglected.”

That gave everyone a laugh and got her butt spanked as she skipped back into the house.

Tom said, “I think I get the point. You might all share your lovers, but you pay special attention to each of them. The way you are is so foreign to most people, that I wonder how you exist without causing a major ruckus with others around you.”

Steve smiled as he said, “Most of us live within a very unique environment. We live in a trailer park that has been our home and place for our friends for a lot of years. Each of us could give you many examples of the love we share with each other, as well as the craziness that some of our friends delight in displaying. You need to come visit us for a couple of weeks so that you know how crazy we can be.”

Tom said, “I know my Havana is just a bit on the wild side, but I’m not sure how I would feel if I shared her.”

Kathy had come out to join the men and get one of Dewey’s morning treats. She went over and kissed Tom before coming back and sitting on Steve’s lap. “There are thousands of stories about the people in the park, Tom, but the most important story is that we all love and respect each other. Sure we do some crazy stuff, but we also make sure families stay together. Steve is my man, but I like to enjoy some of our friends too. We do this in different ways, but mostly at our hot tub. I can go a little crazy up there and I know Steve can do that too, but the idea is that we go home and enjoy each other exclusively when the night is over. Your woman, Havana, and you are in the beginning of your life adventure. Enjoy it, but come to visit us some time in the future to know how we all can love you too.”

Tom sat there almost slumped in his chair. Havana came from the house and sat on his lap. Tom hugged her and held her tightly to him. We all heard him ask her, “These people share their love with each other. Am I being paranoid about our relationship? Am I wrong in wanting you exclusively?”

Havana hugged her man and said, “No, my love. Many people express their love in different ways. That some of your friends share their love with others is their way. That you only want to share your love with me is your way. Both ways are acceptable.”

Tom looked around at us, and with a smile, said, “I don’t think I want to share my love with you guys at this time. I’m learning more about people all the time, and this is just another example. You guys are something special, but you also live differently than I know how to. I may learn to live within your environment, but it’s going to take some time. Thank you for not pushing me.”

Havana said, “My man isn’t backward, but he is possessive. I like that and don’t want to be with anyone but him.”

Gina came to the doorway and announced, “You men better come in and get breakfast if you want it. Breakfast is served.” After a pause, she said, “Breakfast is served to the adult men who should come quickly before the women eat it all.”

We discussed our departure from Hawaii while devouring the prepared food. Brandy advised me that our architect was flying with us so that we could go over the plans for the house’s expansion. I really thought this was funny, since we were flying to Victoria and then to Montana where the architect’s sense of building architecture was going to be challenged.

Jane had been on the phone to her parents to let them know that we were flying back to the mainland today just as she had told them the day before. Jane was waiting to find out what her parents wanted to do; did they want to come with us or would they stay in Hawaii and join us later? Jane looked at me and shook her head. When I spoke to her dad, he said, “How about we stay home a while and come visit you guys in a month or so? I think we need to settle down a little and enjoy life here. Are you okay with that?”

“Do it, Guy. You need to relax and enjoy life here too. Life has been a crazy lately, so it’s good you will be settling down a little. We’ll call you if we decide to do something unique.”

That was that. Jane was happy and joined in with all the women getting the family ready to travel.

Steve came to me and said, “This is different, Chuck. You’re mixing your business life and us together. Are you heading in a different direction now?”

I looked at Steve and told him, “You are my best friend and confidant. I want to be more like you and Dewey in that I want to be a man who is respected for being a good family man. Dewey is the guy we all look up to as the man with that special power to lead. You, Steve, are the guy who most men wish they could be. I try to emulate you in so many ways because you help your people to be successful. I want to do that.”

Steve hugged me and said, “You’re doing it, Chuck. You give those around you confidence that everything will work out. Keep doing what you’re doing and everything will be good.”

Everyone had some packing to do, and were ready when a bus showed up at the rear of the building. The kids were so used to traveling that they immediately got on the bus and settled down before the adults stumbled onto the bus. We were kissed goodbye by the caretakers before the bus doors closed.

Brandy stood up in the aisle on the way to the airfield, and told everyone, “We will be in flight for several hours. Our first stop will be in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. We won’t disembark there, so we won’t have to go through customs. Dewey and family will be leaving us there. Our next stop will be in Cut Bank, Montana. This is where Etta, Marion, and Virginia are from. Chuck has a ranch there where we’ll be staying, but it’s going to be a little crowded. You kids are going to like the animals there, and the hands at the ranch will let you ride the horses if you’re lucky. Listen to them and do as they tell you.”

I wondered if this was a good idea when the bus pulled up to the stairway of the aircraft. All Steve’s kids, Dewey’s kids, and my older kids were together, but surprisingly they were well-behaved. We were all on the 737 in minutes, ready to travel the thousands of miles going home.

I was happy to see two of the pilots who had been my instructors for the 737 when I checked in the cockpit. I gave the two men my heart felt approval and went to sit with the other passengers.

The little guys were able to get down on the floor to stretch their legs and wander around during the flight. There wasn’t much turbulence, so their staggering was from their normal unsteadiness. It’s really difficult not to enjoy the staggers and wide open arms to rescue the little guys and girls. They quickly wore out, but kept waking up to enjoy staggering around for a little longer.

Dewey and family were met at Victoria International by a small bus that would take them to the ferry to Friday Harbor. The aircraft was promptly refueled and had the waste tanks emptied and flushed. Our layover was less than an hour, but long enough for the little ones to run around the outside of the aircraft several times. The bigger kids led the middle-sized, and those led the smallest. The customs men just stood back and watched as the kids unloaded some energy.

Dewey had to go through a luggage search and passport inspection, but he was used to that. The rest of us were just passing through so they checked our passports and watched to make sure we didn’t wander away from the aircraft.

We were landing at the Cut Bank airport a short time later. I had called ahead to have Enterprise meet us with a couple of Expeditions and to also find and provide us with a bus. Carp, Ralph, and Wilma were there to meet us. Carp was accompanied by a small woman who was obviously Native American. She was smiling the entire time we were being introduced. Carp made a big deal out of introducing the woman, “I want you to meet my wife and partner, Naomi whose native name is Maka. She is the perfect woman for me, and I’m trying to make her be like the women with Chuck and Wilma. She’s been under someone’s thumb for too long and thinks that’s the way it should be. That’s not going to happen in my house. I want all you women to help her become as strong as you are,”

I saw Cassie out of the corner of my eye wanting to go to the Indian woman and begin teaching her how to act with us white folk.

Steve and Ralph immediately began talking about the available buildings. It was planned to have a tour of the buildings tomorrow morning. Wilma sort of pulled me away from the mass of people and told me, “You really shocked Ralph with your little spanking for not taking you seriously about the factory space. I think that did him some good so that he doesn’t become so complacent with his clients. Thanks for that, Chuck.

The families boarded when the car seats had all been transferred to the bus, and along with the two rental Expeditions, and Ralph’s and Carp’s Expeditions, headed for the ‘Blessing Ranch’.

We were greeted by a beautiful old three story farm house, with several nearby outbuildings and a huge red barn with white trim as we went up the road to the farm complex. The view looked like it should be the lead picture for a calendar. People started coming from the house, the barn, and the outbuildings as soon as the bus and the four trucks came to a stop. The familiar crew cab pickup of the tribe elders was in the lot, as well with four men standing to greet us. They had that solemn Indian look on their faces with their arms folded at their chest.

Janet and Harry were first to be introduced. I began to introduce the elders, but Harry took over and introduced them as well as the hired hands who came to greet us. I think they were all wondering as kid after kid came from the bus. Some of the older ones were helping with the little ones. Janet’s grin became wider with each little one who was carried from the bus.

It was funny by the way my women lined up behind me and Steve’s were behind him. The little guys found their moms and were standing looking at the gruff looking elders. One of Steve’s older kids asked Harry, “Can we go see your horses? We love animals and don’t get much of chance to be around them. We’ll brush them for you if you want.”

That unlocked the stalemate as the older kids vanished toward the barn with two of the hired hands following.

The senior elder approached me and touched hands and arms. He said, “You surprise me each time we meet. You are a very good provider if all these women and children are yours.”

“Thanks, I try. Only a few of the older kids are mine, but all but a couple of the little ones are mine. Please note that most of the women with me are filled with our next bunch of kids.”

The head elder said, “How could I miss that?”

I introduced Steve to the Elders and tried to explain how Steve was going to open a solar panel manufacturing plant. I think they understood the plant would provide jobs for many people from the town and from the reservation. The senior elder told me, “We are eating well and have kept our power on since you have come into our lives. Your presence and influence is important here.”

Janet had begun leading the women with the little guys into the house. I had a couple of the hired hands help me take the suitcases in. I made a quick sweep through the bus to make sure we weren’t leaving any important items or toys. I told the bus driver that I would call him when I needed to get back to the airport when I was done. He assured me that he would be ready as he didn’t get that many requests for his bus.

Sue, Brandy, and Etta immediately took stock of what Janet had for food. Brandy was making a list while Sue and Etta inventoried what was in the kitchen. Sue said, “No offense, but we’re used to feeding so many at a time. We know about what it takes for a meal and what will stretch the farthest.”

Janet asked, “Do you always travel together like this?”

Sue told her, “Not all the time, but more so lately. We cook for all of us and many more when we’re not on the road like this. You’ll have to come visit us to see the party we have every day.”

Brandy said, “I think I have the list for tonight and in the morning. Let’s run into the store and get what we need. I didn’t see any beer in the fridge, so we better get some for us and the guys.”

Sue mentioned, “We need to find a liquor store to get some good stuff for Steve, Chuck, Ben, Tom, and John. John doesn’t drink much, but Steve and Chuck will make up for them.”

Etta, Sue, Brandy, and Janet took off for the grocery store, leaving Janet’s little boy in the care of the other women. The other women were raiding the kitchen to find snacks for the little guys. There was a flurry of activity while small cookies were whipped up and baked. The women worked in harmony as they flowed around the kitchen with little ones between their legs and constantly running around.

I was really impressed by the way the women were able to produce a huge platter of cookies, find small glasses for milk, and settle a dozen little ones down long enough to consume a cookie and a glass of milk. You could tell that they had wanted something, as they were more lethargic afterward and began doing their doggy pile imitation. Cassie and Tiani were throwing covers over them and making sure none had to go to bathroom.

I went out to talk to Harry. He was working on a huge combine. He said, “I got this thing at an auction for next to nothing. The motor in it was nearly shot because the owner never did any preventative maintenance. We have it just about perfect. You know that one of these, new, is almost four hundred grand. I bought this for three thousand with your money, but we’ll get about thirty thousand minimum for it. We might keep it for ourselves if we can plant more oats and beans. We can rent it out to the harvesting crews during the season. Thank you for trusting me to use your debit card for stuff like this. I’ve bought some more stock and hay that we’ll need for the winter. I had that silo put in for the grain we’ve been able to find. Look at that two ton truck we now have to haul everything. I bought that from the junk auction and all it needed was a clutch. Someone had overhauled it and forgot the shims to keep it from slipping. The farm has a twenty thousand dollar truck for what I think is a final total of three grand. The truck came with stock racks, hay racks, and grain sides.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.