Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 66

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I was up, showered, shaved, and out in the kitchen making coffee before six. I knew today would be crucial to Sam and maybe even me. I hadn’t made up my mind whether or not I should just completely drop out or stand down for a while yet. John loved being almost out of the picture, but he was still available to be contacted and give advice as required. He had participated in a couple of adventures and had kept his low profile throughout.

What should I do? I felt in my heart that I should get out of everything that I was involved in now but I somehow felt I was needed for something that was coming. That, of course, would probably be several somethings that were coming over the course of the year and years to come. Should I be available for something where bullets were flying? Should I be available for something where men I was responsible for could be harmed? Those terrible situations would still occur and would still cost the lives of our men whether or not I stayed. Did I owe them to be there and to try to protect them from being harmed? Would I, just one man, be the key to keep men from being harmed, or could I be the person to direct them away from that harm? Too many questions with too many possible answers.

This morning almost was strange as I watched the dark horizon with one of Dewey’s morning drinks. I had made up two large pitchers of Dewey’s treats, but it was still too early for most to be up.

Steve walked out with a drink in his hand and sat beside me. He said, “I can feel you’re having trouble making your mind up. I’m not as perceptive as Mercy, but I know you well enough to know what you’re feeling.”

I looked at Steve and admitted, “I’m having trouble with the decision to completely pull out of the fields I’m in. Lisa can’t be with me any longer, and Sharon is still a babe in the woods. I’m about to double my daddy responsibilities and should protect myself so that I’m around for my kids. I can’t tell you how confused I am, Steve, because I’m really looking forward to all of these kids who are going to be here at the same time. Remember when all mine were crawling around on the floor, or even when they were still wrapped up in baby blankets bunched up in a row. I used to look at them in wonder, totally awestruck with the importance of those little ones. They are now walking, talking dolls who run to me with their arms spread, wanting to be picked up and loved. I have a relationship with all of them, Steve. Each one comes to me and has a different feeling from the others. I’m now going to have that many more, plus a few. I love the idea of being a dad to more, but I worry that I won’t be as good a dad as I should be.”

Steve looked at me and smiled. “You’ve just told me exactly how I felt when Sue and Mercy began having our kids. I worried about all the same things, but I didn’t have your type of occupations that could be so dangerous. I know you worry about it, but know this, Chuck, those kids are my kids too, and I’ll always be there for them if something happens to you, just as you will be there for mine.”

“That’s good to know, Steve, but it still doesn’t resolve what I need to make up my mind about. It all comes down to whether or not I should stay in these dangerous fields?”

Steve patted me on the arm and said, “Only you know the answer, and you’ll have it soon.”

There now was a glow on the horizon. However, our fascination was interrupted by Dewey coming out, carrying his drink along with the pitcher and a bowl of ice. He sat down and refilled Steve’s and my glasses before saying, “You know, I felt you two out here this morning and knew you were in some serious discussions. I hope you’ve resolved everything as I’m now here to be the court jester and make you smile.”

Steve laughed, which caused me to laugh as well. That welcomed John and Sam as they walked out on the porch.

Dewey poured two more of his specials before saying to the two men, “Sit, and watch the new day coming.”

We watched as the horizon blossomed with a halo of gold that spread over the earlier light blue glow. We all knew the new day was dawning when the bright gold spot showed on the horizon.

Sam said to us, “This is beautiful, but the sunrise in the mountains is as wonderful and spectacular. I loved to go up on a high ridge and watch the sunrise when I was a kid. It gave me the feeling of the new day with a lot of promise. This sunrise we’re watching is also giving me a lot of promise, but it’s now different, gentler, letting me feel the love connection to my wife and children sleeping inside.”

I got up from the group and told them, “I’m going to pick up some folks who will be arriving right about now. You should probably make up another batch of your special morning drink, Dewey, because some of the newcomers will want some.”

I slipped some slacks and a knit shirt on before finding the keys to the Suburban that had already been owned by the family. The ground crew was pushing a stairway up to the door of a 737 with the CS&S logo painted on it when I arrived at the private airport. I stood beside the SUV and watched the travelers come from the aircraft. Single men and couples were coming from the cabin and down the stairway, rubbing their arms and faces while feeling the fresh Hawaiian morning air.

I saw Thomas come from the cabin opening and look around. I waved so he could find me and he waved back. Wanda, John, and Ben came out right after him. The three didn’t look too tousled and were smiling as they spied me waiting for them.

The four folks I had been waiting for all had small carryon bags they pulled behind them. I asked if they needed to wait for luggage as they all approached and they all said that what they were pulling was it. Ben said he even didn’t bring his clubs and he would either rent or buy if he needed some. I was just about to get into the driver’s seat when I recognized another person getting off the aircraft. It was Denise, double D, from Jonah’s. She spied me and came running toward me. She ran into my arms asking, “Can you tell me where Steve and Sue might be, Chuck? I need them, I need to be with some loving people right now.”

Denise held me in a tight hug for a long time before looking up at me. She said, “You don’t know, do you? My Don was killed by some gang banger last week. I’m so alone, Chuck, and need Steve and his family to help me through this. Tell me where Steve, Sue, and Kathy are and I’ll be out of your hair.”

I kissed the buxom lady on the forehead and told her, “Steve and family are staying at my place. Come with us. You’ll be welcome there and we’ll figure out how to help you.”

Denise found her bag as it was being offloaded from the aircraft. I stashed it in the back of the Suburban, introduced Denise to everyone in the truck, and left for home.

I called Brandy on the way home and had her give her phone to Kathy. “You won’t believe this, Kathy, but Denise, Double D, is here and on the way home with me. You guys will need to do some loving with her as she has had some rough times. We’ll be there soon.”

Thomas asked if this was some type of a shortcut when I pulled off the highway into what looked like an overgrown field road. I had to tell him, “Nope, this is the way. I want it to look like this so we aren’t bothered.”

Beth, Steve, Kathy, Sue, Mercy, Juanita, and Mickey all came out to welcome everyone as soon I pulled up to the back door. Ben and Beth were in an instant clinch, but the real tear jerker was the way Denise hugged Kathy, Sue, and Steve. Denise blurted out all of what had happened over the last couple of days. Her sobs were heard by more folks inside who came out to help comfort her. My ladies all knew Denise as they had all accompanied me to the bar many times and Denise was a frequent patio visitor.

Thomas Crowfoot was standing, watching the warm welcome the folks were giving Denise, Wanda, and John. I walked up to Thomas’ side and said, “Makes you want to be a part of that group, doesn’t it?”

The man smiled as he looked at me and said, “That all of these people have feelings for each other is wonderful. My people are not as demonstrative about their affection for each other, but they are learning. We show each other that same love in other ways, but we are becoming better about hugging each other. I think the difference now is that we are finally able to smile at white men and women without fearing or hating them. White women now welcome attention by Native American men where that was formerly forbidden. I’ve heard that you have women of different cultures living with you, so you understand.”

I guided Thomas into the house, through the family room/kitchen area, and out to the front porch where Sam and John were. Once I had introduced him to the two men, I asked, “How about some breakfast, or do you want something more substantial?”

Thomas said, “Breakfast would be wonderful. I slept on the airplane and I’m actually rested. The flight was smooth and uneventful. The hostess served some wine that must have had a sleeping pill in it as I almost immediately went to sleep. The idea they gave firewater to a redskin shows some real trust.”

Dewey asked Thomas, “I make some of the best morning waker-upper juice known to man. Would you like to try some?”

Thomas grinned and told Dewey, “You must be some kind of good guy if you trust an Indian with booze. Pour me one and let me enjoy it with you.”

I could see Sam give a sideways look at John as Thomas took a healthy drink of the tomato-based libation. Thomas smacked his lips and told us, “I learned to drink good booze while in the Marines. The men in my Scout unit could outdrink just about any other group around. I found out that I had a high tolerance for liquor and could enjoy a drink or ten when we were out. I know many of my people get crazy with booze, but I’m immune to the stuff. I like this though, as it does make you hungry for breakfast.”

If no one else liked Thomas, Dewey loved the guy. The ladies were trying to get our attention to come in for breakfast. It took a while to introduce Thomas to everyone and you could see his confusion as he was having a difficult time putting people with each other. The huge table had platters of bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, toast, biscuits, and gravy. The little ones had already been fed and were playing in the family room area.

Brandy announced, “There were some of the Marshals on the flight you just greeted, and the rest of them will be on the next golf tour aircraft arriving this morning. They’ll be at the resort by noon, so let me know when you want to have your meeting with them. The resort said they will have the banquet room for us whenever we want it.”

Thomas asked, “Why are the Marshals here. Is there a special meeting planned?”

I told him, “John and Sam want to talk to you about the meeting when we’re finished with breakfast.”

John and Sam took Thomas to the office shortly after we finished breakfast. I tagged along as I was still considered part of the hierarchy of the Marshal Service. Sam took the lead and told Thomas, “I’m going to resign my post shortly, and I need someone to take my place. Our crazy buddy, Chuck, pushed me into replacing John here. Chuck has chosen you as the man to replace me, and that’s why you’re here. I know this is sudden and you were planning on becoming a Station Chief, but if Chuck says you’re the man for the job, I want you to take my place.”

Thomas had a look of total confusion. His mouth finally closed as he laced his fingers together. He squinted at me before saying, “You know, I somehow knew he was going to do something with me that was almost unthinkable when Chuck came to our station a couple of years ago and promoted me to the ASAC position. That he promoted an Indian to be the Assistant Deputy Marshal in charge was a huge step, but he did it so gently that even the man I replaced showed me the respect the position deserved. I learned a lot from that promotion and continued to work hard to learn every facet of being a Deputy Marshal.”

The man took some time to collect himself before continuing. Thomas told us, “You won’t believe this, but the man to replace me and to become the Chief Deputy Marshal at that station is the man you had me replace. He’s worked hard to justify his position as a Deputy and has taken every available course to be a better Deputy since that day. I want this job and I want him to be my replacement. What do you think?”

Sam addressed us, “I’ve watched your station because you were Native American like me. I had been thinking that you would be a good leader there when the Chief Deputy retired. I’ve also watched the improvement of the man you’re recommending as the new Chief. I doubt he will ever take his responsibilities lightly again.”

John, Sam, and Thomas all looked to me. I smiled and said, “I guess I made a good choice. Do you want to be in charge of all of the Stations and Deputies, Thomas?”

Thomas looked at me and asked, “If John and Sam were the honchos, what was your job? You were the one who came to town to resolve a problem. You made a couple of decisions and left. What’s your job?”

Sam jumped in with, “We’re still trying to figure it out, Thomas. Chuck goes on site every time there is a problem no one can resolve and fixes it. He’s the mechanic, the negotiator, the last resort. He’s not going to be in the front of a group taking down a bunch of bad guys now, but he’ll tell your men how to do it without suffering casualties. The more you learn about Chuck, the more you’ll want him to be at your back.”

Thomas said, “I want this job. I’m just about to propose to a woman who I want to be my wife, and need a job like this to support her and the kids I hope we have. What do I need to do to get this job?”

I smiled at the man and told him, “I’ll set up the meeting with the Marshals and we’ll introduce you to them. They trusted me with Sam, and I’m sure they will trust me with you. We have a presentation of your history to date. It’ll get you the job.”

Thomas asked, “Could I get the person I want to be my mate to fly here? I’d love to make the proposal while here in Hawaii.”

I told the man, “Find Brandy, and have her get your future bride here. I’m going to get our meeting together so we can get you approved meanwhile.”

Thomas took off to find Brandy. John was smiling as he knew I made another good decision. Sam was almost catatonic over how fast everything was happening. He looked at me and stated; “I need to get rid of the house now.”

I cornered Brandy a short while later and asked her, “When do you think I can get all the Marshals together? Should we do it today or wait until tomorrow?”

Brandy said, “We should probably have the meeting as soon as possible according to Nancy and Judy, so the Marshals can then go play golf or whatever their pleasure is. How about we do the meeting at four this afternoon, have cocktails afterward, and then a banquet at six. You will have completed your business, had some fun with each other, and then a great meal. I’ll get your chef buddy to do something special. You’ll be famous for your hospitality.”

I smiled at the swelling mother of one, soon to be mother of two.

Tiani and Frieda came to me a little later and told me, “The meeting room will be ready and we’ll serve dinner in there when the meeting and cocktail hour are done. We’ll have some native girls serve tonight so that the Marshals will have the feel of Hawaii. I’m not sure whether they will serve with flower leis or in more traditional apparel. We’ll have to see.”

Sam was really nervous about the meeting and proposed change of Head Deputy. I told him, “You replaced John when there were multiple problems happening at the same time, Sam. You’re giving the position to someone when there are no known problems confronting the Service right now. I’ll be there for you if you need help, and we’ll take care of the problem together. You’re giving Thomas a clean start and I’ll be within a phone call to help. You and John will help him if he gets in a bind, so it’s not as if we’re dumping on the guy.”

I suggested to Sam and John, “Go take a shower, put some casual dress wear on, and meet me down here for a drink in about an hour. Let’s get ready to go bamboozle these guys.”

I went to our suite to clean up. I shaved again and showered before dressing in nice slacks, knit shirt, and sport coat. I put on my shoulder rig and slipped extra magazines into my sport coat pocket out of habit. I was charged to defend our country’s employees, after all.

Brandy found me and said, “It’s time to go to the resort. Get the other guys and let’s go.”

Sam, John, and Thomas were out on the porch. Sharon joined me as I moved them to the garage to head to the resort, saying, “You can’t just up and run out on me, you know. I need to be between you and the rest of the world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.