Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 54

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Wanda came to my bed to be loved before we fell asleep in the wet spot that night. Sharon was sleeping on my other side with her head on my shoulder when morning came.

Wanda asked Sharon as we were waking up, "Are you enjoying some of the benefits of having this guy for a bed partner?"

Sharon grinned and said, "He's nice to sleep with, but I don't let him get that big thing near my precious pussy."

Wanda laughed and said, "Well, that's fine but I really enjoy some of Chuck's loving when I get the chance. My man is all I need, but Chuck and I have been fuck buddies for years. I was almost his one and only way back when, but I didn't want to hook up with anyone yet then, and his Fearsome Five took over his life after that."

Sharon asked, "How many names do you have for those girls. You call them your Fab Five, Funny Five, Fruity Five, Fickle Five, and now Fearsome Five. Do you have more names for them?"

While noticing she was as naked as I was, I told Sharon, "Probably more, but it depends on what they are doing at the time. All my names for them are with love. They really are a Friendly Five."

"There you go with another moniker. You're funny. Do you have nicknames for your Oriental sisters, or your delicious looking Italian? I can't believe Maria left and came back, and then you have Julie and Etta. Oh, and you now have your Indian princess, as well as Jane. I think those two are gorgeous."

Wanda said, "I didn't hear that you took Cassie in. I know that she's been mooning over you since you showed up after she was hired to teach."

Sharon said, "Chuck's women almost forced him to take her in. She's very nice, and you have to love little Izzy."

I told the girls, "Let's get going this morning. I want to walk over the island, and then see if we can take a boat ride near the suspect island. We might get an early start to Salt Lake City, so let's get a move on."

The three of us were quickly through the bathroom, without hesitating to get done what was necessary, and with no hanky panky in the shower. I knew we had a good crew here as soon as we were downstairs, because there already was coffee waiting, and the two ladies were making biscuits.

I told the two men in charge, "I want to walk this island first, and then I want you to take me on a fishing cruise around the island of interest. I'll stay inside the cabin and look out through the windows with binoculars to get a view of anything out of the ordinary. One man needs to be up on the platform, looking into the water so that we can cast a line at something we might catch. We want to try for anything close to shore and see if we get chased away. I was at another place similar to this, but they were escaped convicts, not potential terrorists."

We quickly walked the island, and I determined that we could put electronics throughout the island without much effort if necessary. Everything I saw made me feel good about purchasing the place.

We used the big fishing boat to motor to the area around the island. One of the male caretakers was up on the platform, and kept pointing at visible fish beneath the water. We were able to catch several very close to the island's shore, and no one came to challenge us. We saw a video camera watching and following us, and noticed that the next camera was far enough away it left an area uncovered. We marked each of these areas on our map. I finally saw a few men up in the trees, and they weren't good at concealing themselves. They were very obvious in their robes, although they were comfortably wearing them. You can tell when someone from like the USA wears something like that. They don't wear it correctly and don't move smoothly.

We made a complete trip around the island, casting up next to the shore, and noting the depth up close. We moved over to the next island when we had made the circuit around the island, and began fishing there the same as we had been doing. We motored back to our island when we were on the other side and out of sight. We drew a map of the suspect island as we saw it from the water, and marked each camera location. We would have a good knowledge of their outer defenses should we want to storm the island.

I called the seaplane pilot when we wereback on our island, to see if he could come pick us up. He said he was nearby, so I gave him the GPS coordinates for our island and he said he would pick us up in thirty minutes. This was enough time to pack and get down to the dock. Our two men in charge came with us, and asked me, "Are you serious that you will stand for our wages if the service cuts us loose?"

"I told you that, and I mean it. Go through Wanda and she'll get you in touch with me if you want to correspond via E-mail or need to call me. Good work on noticing the activity and keep it up. You may run into more people like that and you need to report it. Your old contacts are still there and are waiting for any type of calls that refer to the problem people."

The float plane landed and taxied up to the dock. The island men held the plane while we boarded and stowed the lines back in the pontoons. We were on our way to a dock close to Seattle International in minutes.

As we flew to Seattle, I mentioned to Wanda. "I thought we were only going to have one couple as housekeeper and caretaker, but we have two. Do you know who authorized the second couple?"

Wanda actually blushed, and told me, "Our contact advised me of the second couple, and asked if we might be able to use them there. He said he knew we would be looking for people for Hawaii, but he needed to place the second couple right away as they all were ready to leave the service together after having been undercover for almost four years. They're paying for half their salary, and full pay for the other two. I'll bet they would love it if you want to send them to Hawaii later."

"I know I haven't been available lately, so you made a good decision. We'll check into the hotel in Salt Lake and rest up. We'll do a regular station visit tomorrow, and then decide whether to go home tomorrow night or stay over another night. We're not in any rush since the women may not be home for another week."

Salt Lake City is nestled at the west end of mountains. The city is at the east end of the Great Salt Lake, with the airport between the lake and the city. We decided to use a car service after landing, but Wanda pulled the service case of the small individual drink bottles to take with us before we exited the aircraft. Our charter service put all the liquor in a brief case sized box with a handle that just slid into a slot in the aircraft galley so that the ground crew could get the plane turned around faster when needed. She told us, "Utah has all kinds of strange liquor laws. I'll just take all we could possibly drink tonight to be on the safe side."

We were given three consecutive connecting rooms. Wanda had me in the middle this time, and came into my room from hers a few seconds after I opened the connecting door. I opened the door to Sharon's room, but she knocked on my hallway door instead. I opened the outside door for Sharon, who was carrying her wastebasket filled with ice. All three of us had a tall Beefeaters and sat around talking for a few minutes. Wanda explained to Sharon what she needed to do on a normal station visit. She would go through their non-transmitted reports, do a brief station weapons, restraints, and other field equipment inventory to make sure they were sufficiently stocked, and interview the ACE. I would work with the Deputy in Charge. He was reputed to be a nice guy, even if he was a 'DIC'. I'd have him conduct a meeting with other nearby station chiefs and the FBI Special Agent in Charge (SAC).

Wanda said that a lot of what I had to do was glad-handing to let those know who had been doing anything outstanding that their efforts had been noticed and were appreciated. She finally said, "Chuck can help with any outstanding warrants or a take down they are having trouble with that they need assistance with."

We ate in the hotel restaurant and were served liquor there. I had a beer with a big steak, and felt great after having meat a couple of times recently. I needed the protein.

We took a walk around Salt Lake City after supper, and noticed a lot of families that were probably homeless immigrants standing around or lounging near alleys. This is a long way from the southern border, so I thought they might be transient farm workers. I hate to see people in that condition or situation.

We were back in our rooms, preparing to go to bed, before ten. I was just about asleep when Wanda came in and dropped her gown before sliding into bed. We made love for a long while before we drifted off to sleep. I felt Sharon come to bed with us and snuggle back against me sometime in the night. She held my hand over her breast and we were quickly sound asleep.

Morning came early for me. The clock said five, but that was seven at home. I moved from between the ladies and put workout shorts and my regular leg on. I was going to do the dreaded treadmill with my normal prosthesis, and then going to do some lifting. The gym area was right down the hall from where we were, so I walked into a dark room. I found the lights and was surprised that their gym was so small. It was also stuffy and hot. I found the thermostat, turned it down to seventy, and began my treadmill routine. I needed this as I had been neglecting my workouts lately. My only exercise had been my forms and swimming.

Sharon came in about twenty minutes after I started, and got up on the treadmill next to me. She said, "You need to wake me if you're going out. Remember that I go where you go, Chuck. That's the rule whether on the road or at home. Besides, I like to follow you around. You have some nice women to play with."

I did my full workout and was feeling it by the time I was finished. We went back to my room and saw that Wanda was up and probably getting ready in her room. I went to the bathroom to begin doing my morning routine and had Sharon following me. She sat on the pot without being self-conscious while I brushed my teeth. I got into the shower, she joined me, and we gave each other a wash down without playing. This girl was so strange.

She went to her room when she finished drying off, while I shaved and checked my face to see if Wanda had left any marks. We had been very passionate last night.

I was dressed and repacked when Wanda came in pulling her bag. She said, "Did your bodyguard shower with you again? She's really something with the way she watches you. I feel as if she wants to do more, but she's been so man-shy that you're screwing up the works for her. Has she been sleeping nude with you for long?"

"Since the second or third night she was with us. She stayed in her room at home with some of the girls the first couple of nights, but Lisa brought her in and she slept nude up against me, and then showered with me the next morning. I don't touch any of her good spots, and she's comfortable with me now. You know I don't need another female companion, so I'm good with this. I think Lisa is the person who doesn't understand that."

"That's okay with me, Chuck. We have a lot of office visits to do, so I'm going to be getting a lot of loving from you while we're on the road."

Sharon came in pulling her bag, and asked, "We're leaving here today, right?"

I nodded and said, "Let's get some breakfast before we go to the station. We might get there in time for the briefing."

It only took us twenty minutes to eat, and ten minutes to get to the station. The ACE recognized me when we walked in. He was happy to see me and waved me toward their break room. They had some genuine law officer donuts and fresh coffee. He told me, "The Station Deputy in Charge gives the briefing in the morning. He should be walking in any second. I've poured his coffee into his personal mug, and have his notes for him."

We walked out to the general staff room and the Deputy in Charge walked in the door just as I was meeting Deputies and introducing my two people. He had a big smile on his face and stuck his hand out to greet me. He told me, "It looks like you've stolen Sharon from me. She's a good Deputy." He knew Wanda, so it was a comfortable meeting.

Sharon left to go take care of her personal business. She would have her family clean her apartment out, and ask her brother to take care of her car. She had her mom pack the clothes that were in decent condition to send to her in Florida.

The Deputy in Charge didn't waste time. He went right into his morning briefing with items that he knew his men would be involved with today. He introduced me to those who didn't know me when he was through with his portion of the meeting, and I talked about what was heavily on my mind. "You men must be aware that we are under siege from people that may be part of ISIS or Al Qaeda. They are infiltrating our borders north and south daily, so you all must be aware to observe any group of men who might be Middle Eastern. I know that's profiling, but do it and observe where you see them and what they're doing. Report what you saw, and use the telephone number that will be posted when you return. There's going to be a central clearing office for all the information that's gathered."

One of the men asked, "Do you really think we could be in danger here? We get illegals who are convicted criminals in Mexico or other South American countries, but they are let go almost immediately if we apprehend them. I'm beginning to see some of these undesirable Mexicans mixed in with some of the Middle Eastern people. Do you think the Middle Eastern people are getting into the drug business?"

I knew that it could happen, but I said, "I've worked against a couple of cartels, and know that those people don't like to share their territory with anyone. If the people you think might be suspicious are hanging out with the Mexicans, it's probably to buy weapons or other contraband. Watch them both, and we can get them rooms in Colorado if we know they're working together to buy and sell arms."

The rest of the meeting just had normal questions. I spent the morning with the Deputy in Charge after the men left for their assignments. Sharon had returned close to noon, and then she and Wanda found me when Wanda asked, "How about taking the Station Chief, ACE, and their clerk out to lunch. I'm told they have a great place to eat next door."

The duty Deputy was left in charge while we went to the restaurant. We had a great lunch and were sure to get a take out meal for the duty Deputy. It was decided during lunch that we would move to Kansas City as they had not been visited for a long while.

We went to the station where Wanda called the KC office to make sure we would be welcome tomorrow morning. We took a cab back to the airport, loaded our luggage and I began the preflight inspection. We had been refueled since we landed, so I used my test strips to make sure there wasn't anything added. I always wondered if these strips the Secret Service supplied me would work if the fuel was contaminated.

It does take a few minutes longer with only one person doing all the duties. I used my phone to file my flight plan while I was waiting for the APU to come up. It was one step at a time to make sure I checked every gauge and performed every test. Both engines were soon spooled up, and we moved to the aisle while requesting taxi clearance to the runway.

Climbing out from Salt Lake City is always neat due to the spectacular view. We were flying nearly due east toward KC. I turned the cabin speakers on and told Sharon to look down to her right to see Denver. I heard her say, "I don't want to go back there right away."

Neither girl came up to sit with me on the less than two hour flight. I had plenty to think about so I didn't mind. I could have used a cup of coffee, but the girls weren't as addicted to it as I was. After we parked in a government slot and shut down, Wanda came up to tell me, "I have rooms for us tonight, and they should be similar to last night if that's okay with you. Let's check in, relax, have some supper, and go to bed early. I'd like to work out with you and Sharon in the morning. I'm missing my morning forms and swimming."

That's what we did. We checked in and then went to the hotel bar. Wanda is striking enough to get a lot of attention. Sharon isn't buxom, but she has a backside to die for. You get to see mature Wanda's beauty and build, and then Sharon's more youthful raw beauty. The more you're around the two, the more they affect you.

Our supper was perfect with small steaks, instead of monster servings. The restaurant gave you a choice of sizes, so we ate a good meal with appetizers and drinks, but weren't overfilled. We decided to go for a walk again, and noticed that it was cooling down fast. We only walked about fifteen minutes out and fifteen back, but it was enough to walk supper off.

We stopped in the bar to have a scotch and chatted about nothing for a few minutes. I called the girls in Hawaii when I got back in my room. Brandy answered and I scolded her, "I thought you guys were going to call me every night?"

Brandy said, "We've all been so tired that we forget to call you during our early afternoon, and you should be asleep by the time we remember. Where are you?"

"Kansas City right now, and we'll be going home tomorrow evening."

Brandy said, "This is a bigger job than I thought. We're going to be here through the weekend and probably won't be finished until Wednesday. This is going to be gorgeous. The landscaping company has the entire meadow area plowed up and sodded all the way to the sand. The place is gorgeous. I'm going to have some fence installed to keep the goats out of the yard area. I bought one of those monster commercial mowers for our landscapers and handymen."

"Handymen? How many guys did you hire?"

"I didn't hire anyone, Chuck. Lisa got a call from someone about a couple of men who needed to use our place, so they became our landscapers and handymen. We have three women who are re-cleaning everything, and all three are decent cooks. They will get the place ready for us for when we want to come to show the our new second home off."

Brandy then said, "You need to talk to Lisa before she rips my arm off."

Lisa's voice came over the phone, "This is the longest we've been apart in a couple of years, Chuck. I don't like this at all."

"I miss you too. What have you been doing for the good of the order?"

"I bought a bunch of MP5s, a couple of nice 308s, and a bunch of ammo. Everything is in a gun safe in the storage bunker. There are smaller gun safes in the remote 'panic rooms' and house just in case."

"Bonita, Lizzy, and I made a run through a bunch of music stores, and have the studio stocked. You know we brought Elmer with us, and he bought a great soundboard, another good controller, along with a good midi that can be attached to the controller, or be remote from the main keyboard and still networked to the controller through WI-FI. You'll like it and Elmer says you'll probably want it at home too. He bought an entire video setup so he can catch us when we're practicing and composing."

"What all did our Mistress of Music get to stock the studio?"

"I helped and had a lot of input, but she picked out three keyboards, a half a dozen acoustic guitars, a Fender Stratocaster, and a Jazzmaster. They had a used Gibson SG, a Les Paul Custom, a really nice Ibanez fretless bass that sounds sweet, an electronic drum set, and the kid found an electronic violin she had to have. We probably spent too much money, but this is going to be a popular place for us to come to. My debit card hasn't run out of money yet. I'll quit when it does."

I considered how little Lisa actually spent compared to most women, and didn't mind that she filled up our Hawaiian studio. I'm sure we would add more to our collection there, but it was a good start.

"How about speakers, did you buy speakers?"

"Of course, we bought a great bass speaker, four really good guitar and keyboard speakers, and six monitors that we can put in front of us to listen to what we're doing. They're all Elmer approved. Oh, and we bought some effects for everything. We'll have to learn how to use everything, but we have them and they are small enough to travel with us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.