Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I knew I hadn't done anything inappropriate with Cassie, and felt good about it, when I went downstairs this morning. She didn't need to be teased into thinking I would take her. As beautiful as she is, and as really sweet as Izzy is, I didn't want Cassie to think I was going to take her in with the rest of my ladies.

Mina gave me a hug when I walked into the kitchen, and said, "You were so good to our Katrina. She told me she thought you gave her a baby yesterday. She also said you were going to make sure today and tomorrow."

"You women talk between yourselves too much, Mina. You know men aren't so dumb that we don't know what you're doing."

Mina smiled at me and said, "Yes, but what's important is that we all see and believe what we want. Katrina will have her baby, and her husband will have pride for producing the child. You're the giver, just as you always are."

Steve, Sue, Dewey, Lisa, and I took a helicopter to the 3M building on the mainland after breakfast today. Lisa commented, "You still know how to handle one of these things. I'm very impressed, Chuck. I know you haven't flown one for a while, but you're doing everything right."

"You're as bad as Joy at criticizing me for the way I fly these things, Lisa. She told me that I knew how to fly, but wondered if I would react fast enough if there was a problem. I sure hope so; look who we have with us."

Lisa reached across the cockpit and patted me on the arm. "You're the same as always, Chuck. You fly safe in whatever you fly. I'm always glad to be your co-pilot."

We looked at the operations individually until we were all content they were being managed the way we wanted. The managers of the individual operations, who had come in on Sunday just for us, were happy to see us but apprehensive that we would find fault with their operation. We all tried to impart to them that we were there to observe, not to criticize. I think they understood and let us leave with a good feeling on both sides.

Steve asked, "What do you think?" on the way back to the island. "Do we need to stay another day for the kids or can we go back this afternoon? I know Dewey has things to do and Chuck needs to go out west. Let's all check to see what we should do."

Steve came to me later and said, "Me and my family will go back with Dewey, so you can stay a day or so longer. We three have done it again and joined together for some fun. We're going to have to land somewhere so that we can be together without having to travel two or three thousand miles."

I had to agree, and hugged his and Dewey's women as they boarded their aircraft. The island kids were all standing with me watching their friends take off. It had been good to see the other couples from the patio as well.

The women were all acting strange back at the house until Brandy came to me. "You need to consider Cassie as one of us, Chuck. I'm not sure why, but she feels and we all feel that she should be a part of us. Please make her a part of our family, Chuck."

I looked around at the other women gathering there with me and saw their agreement. How did this woman become so important to my other thirteen? What did she have that they didn't? I looked out at Cassie and watched as she loved on the other kids, and realized she was probably a part of us who had not been accepted by me yet.

"Bring Cassie to me please, Brandy."

Brandy led Cassie to me and stood behind her. "The ladies want you to be a part of our family, Cassie. Do you want that?"

"Yes, oh yes, Chuck. I want to be a part of you."

"Okay then, would that include Izzy?"

"How could you ask that?" Cassie exclaimed. "Izzy already thinks of you as her father."

Looking at Cassie and trying to figure out how she became so important so fast, I was hesitant to continue. I even asked her, "How have you created such an intense desire by my family for you to become a part of us? What do you have or what do you represent that makes them want you?"

The beauty was looking down, not knowing how to answer, and said, "I don't know. I do know that Izzy and I love to be near you and enjoy being with all your children and the other ladies."

"It doesn't mean that you're my slave if you become part of the family, Cassie. I don't own you and you would be with us only for as long as you want to be with us. Why would you want to share a man with so many other women?"

Cassie was having a difficult time answering again. She looked right at me and said, "I don't know how or why you have affected me, but I become out of breath, want to hold you, and crawl inside you whenever I look at you. That you haven't taken me or made love to me doesn't bother me, because you've held me through the night and I could feel your love for me although you won't let it out. I see the way you hold and talk to Izzy and all your children, and know you would be a good father to her. I want more of you and I want Izzy to have you as her father."

After looking around at all my household's ladies, I saw them all expectantly looking at me. It was like taking a poll as I looked each one in the eyes and tried to listen to them to see if there was even one who might object or question having another lady join us. I exhaled deeply, and asked, "Would you become one of my ladies?"

Cassie rushed me and tried to smother me with her smallish breasts. She pulled back and said, "I'm yours to do with as you want. I want to be your woman and be in your bed. Please keep me there."

It was Tiani who made light of the moment, "He'll keep you in his bed if it's big enough and you're the first to get there."

Frieda moved closer to me and whispered in my ear, "We now need to teach her that all her loving won't come from you. We've all waited for you to bring her to us."

Cassie was going to be in for a surprise.

She was now sitting on my lap and I reminded her one more time. "I don't own you and you are free to leave at any time. Maria will tell you that I mean that. Taiying and Sing will also tell you."

Brandy said, "Today is also a market day so most of the island people are in Limon again. Only a few remain. Mina and Katrina stayed to make us lunch. From what we've heard, you have an appointment with Katrina before lunch."

Katrina came from the kitchen at that moment, and said to the women gathered there, "It's time for me to become a mother like you. Do you want to help or watch? It is so exciting to have Chuck do this for me."

Most of my women were rolling their eyes, but Jane and Gina both excitedly said together, "Can we watch?"

Katrina said, "Come then, and watch while Chuck gives a baby to my husband and me. My husband is at the market and won't be home for a few more hours."

This was cold. I was feeling used until the beautiful Katrina dropped her dress and began undressing me. She didn't want to waste any time with preliminaries or foreplay. The darker island girl grabbed hold of my instantly firm baby maker and stuffed it into a very juicy receptacle. Katrina groaned as I sunk in and said, "Oh, that's so good. I've been thinking about this all morning."

The first time was fast and furious. Katrina wanted a deposit as fast as I could put it into her, then we settled down and kissed and loved. Jane was hugging my back, while Gina was hugging and stroking Katrina. Katrina said, "Make love to your women for me, but let me have all the juice." The three women became a mass of woman flesh as they loved on each other. Jane turned to me and wrapped herself around me as I made love to her. She was so exciting that I was soon ready to come again and moved to between Katrina's thighs. We only stroked a few times, but it was enough for Katrina to squeeze her eyes shut and squeeze me in her channel.

Gina wasn't going to be denied, and used her mouth to keep me firm. The beautiful Italian woman sat on me when she knew she had me ready, and rode to an orgasm. I was ready for one last round with Katrina by the time Gina was finished. I took my time and made her come over and over with my touches and kisses this time. It didn't last long when we connected since we were so ready for her to be bred.

I stood up and looked at the three darker-skinned beauties afterward. They surprisingly each had about the same deep-tanned appearance. The diversity of the women in my life was interesting.

My women were looking at Katrina with envy when we came downstairs, although they were already pregnant. Two other more mature island women were in the kitchen with Mina, and all three were giggling and making comments to Katrina in Spanish, asking her if her baby was running down her leg. Katrina bragged that she had coaxed my sperm from me three times, so she thought she had enough to let some run down her leg. She even pulled the short pullover dress up, used a finger to catch a drip coming down her thigh, and stuck it in her mouth. She winked at me and said, "I didn't get to taste you; maybe next time."

We ate lunch with the women still giggling and speaking in Spanish to keep us from understanding. That's when the Funny Five began their own conversation in Spanish talking about whatever came to mind. They talked to Taiying and Sing who were fluent, and Maria spoke perfect Spanish, of course. Gina had even become fluent and she asked me in Spanish if I wanted to compare an Italian to an island girl. I answered in Spanish that all women were wonderful.

Mina and the two women almost choked on their food. Mina said, "I knew you understood, but it was fun to let these two women tease Katrina. That all your women speak our language is nice. It is only right that our Patron speaks our language."

Brandy told me, "The architect in Hawaii said it's time for us girls to come to decorate the house. I know you have things to do, so you should go do them. We women will go with Steve's and Dewey's ladies and get the house furnished and decorated. We can take the big plane, stop over in Victoria to pick up Dewey's ladies, and go on to Hawaii from there. It shouldn't take but a few days to do what we want. Would that be alright?"

I looked around at the women, and asked, "You guys have been on the run for a while. Do you want to do that right away or would you rather wait a week or two and we'll all go."

Brandy said, "We can all go in a week or two, but this is just to get the place ready for us to live in when we get there. We need to hire house staff and a groundskeeper. We'll fill the houses and apartments up with linens, furniture, cooking utensils, and supplies so that we'll have everything we need when we go. We'll leave the house staff with one of our debit cards for what they might need. We will have to spend some money to get the landscaping done. I want the yards to be fun for the kids to run in."

I suppose the women were ready to do this. "Did you talk to Steve's and Dewey's women?"

It was Judy this time who said, "We sure did, and they're excited for us women to do this. It's something just for us this time."

I told Lisa, "I'm going to visit a couple of offices and go out to the island to check it out while you do that. I'm going to take Wanda with me so that Sharon can go with you."

Sharon spoke up, "Not a chance. Where you go, I go, period."

"All right then, you girls make your plans and let's go home in the morning. I need to get some clothes together for next week."

Sharon asked, "Someone has to take me to a mall to get some more clothes. Chuck needs to stop in Salt Lake City so I can pick up my stuff on the way home from out west. I need to give my car to my kid brother and give him a couple of bucks to pack up everything in my apartment. I might as well have my clothes if I'm going to live with you. A lot are going to be too heavy for Florida, but I'll sort them out."

I called Wanda's cell phone to advise her that we would fly out west on Tuesday. I told her we would probably be gone through Friday. She asked for an itinerary so that she could make reservations. I told her, "We'll stay in Seattle Tuesday night, and try to stay out on the island Wednesday. We would stay in Salt Lake City Thursday night.

Wanda said, "Good, no one has been to that office since your visit a few years ago. I want to take a bunch of pictures of the island and the guesthouse so that the Service knows what we have available. You know, you might even have a place or places for the Marshal Service to hold people if necessary."

"I'd rather not use the places for those kinds of people. The safe house and hotel is good for that, and there are places like that in all the major cities. I'd rather my places be for those who need some decompression time or need to be out of sight for a while. I know the feeling, and how a place like I will have will be a welcomed place to stay."

I called CS&S Air Charter to tell them I would need my Citation on Tuesday morning and that the 737 we were using should be serviced Monday afternoon as the women were flying to Hawaii, via Victoria, either Tuesday or Wednesday. They would need pilots, so they should see if our favorite crew was available.

Mark came up to the house, and we had some friendly conversation while Caroline chatted with the girls. They stayed for supper, and we were all out on the porch afterward when those who had been gone to the market came to say goodbye. Word travels fast between all the island's residents.

I didn't make love to Cassie that night because I still didn't know whether or not it was the right thing to do. I did hold her and we both slept well.

Monday morning was busy getting the little ones fed and everyone packed up to go home. The women felt as if they should clean our rooms, change the sheets, and dust, while others were in the lounge making sure it was clean and shiny for Mina.

Mark and Miguel took us to the airport in the big bus, where our aircraft had been towed out, fueled, and was ready to go. I did a thorough walk-around inspection while the women loaded the kids. I shook hands with Mark, Miguel, and Gene before climbing the stairs to enter the plane.

Lisa was in the right seat with the APU already running. She said she had used the computer at the house to file an international flight plan, and had requested a customs inspector to be at the Airpark. She said they didn't object, so there must be other aircraft coming in there.

We had a strong tailwind from the storm in the Atlantic and were home in under two and half-hours. We were at home by ten in the morning, with some of the women going to a mall to shop with Sharon, and some going to the patio to finalize plans with Steve's women. I wanted to do something different, so I went to the big garage and checked the oil and gas in my motorcycle. The tires were fine and the battery seemed to be good.

I pushed it outside and pushed the button. The old sled amazingly started right up. It was a beauty after Shawna had rebuilt it. I went to the patio to see if Steve or one of the guys might be up for a ride. The only other bike there was Hap's, and he said, "Bear is inside, ask him. We'll take a run down to Jonah's for a beer then run over to St. Pete. I know Bear would like to see them."

I found Bear on the floor playing with the two little Oriental boys. They were pushing plastic trucks around making motor noises. "Hey, Bear! Are you up for a ride? Hap is willing."

Steve came from the bedroom and said, "I'm willing, and I'll bet a couple of women want to go along too." I hadn't thought of that. Sure enough, Kathy and Sue wanted to go, and Mercy came to me and asked, "Can I ride with you, big guy?" My women all thought they shouldn't ride while being pregnant, and the others who were there wanted to stay home.

Bear and Crystal were on Steve's fancy bike, with Steve riding his big bike with the sidecar. We rode down to Jonah's and were greeted by Millie and Jonah as long lost brothers and sisters. Millie hugged me and said, "Wait a second, there's someone else who I'm sure would love to see you."

Bobbie came from the back and grabbed me in her usual bear hug. She put me down, and said, "You still feel the same, Chuck. How are you?"

"I'm fine and doing well. My family is producing babies by the dozen now."

"I heard you had more women than those Fickle Five you hung around with. You know that I'm a widow, don't you? Rocky was lost at sea doing God knows what. The general opinion was that a freak storm sunk the boat he was on. At least you don't have to worry about ever fighting him again."

Steve and Bear could tell I wanted to get out of there, so we finished our beer and said we would see them again soon.

I was happy to be riding across the Howard Franklin Bridge headed toward St. Petersburg. The club bar was busy with a couple of visiting chapters from Daytona and Orlando still there from the weekend. Steve and family were treated like kings as they always were. Hap was still looked upon as a Past President, and treated with great respect.

We only had a couple of beers before mounting up and heading home. It was fun to get in the wind again and I thought I should begin riding more often in the future. I wiped the bike down at home and put a sticky note to get gas on the gas cap. I should probably change the oil too, because the bike had been sitting for a while.

Sharon was getting clothes ready for tomorrow inside the house, while the other women were doing the same and also had to pack for the kids. I asked, "Maybe you guys should leave the kids so you have more free time to work on the house."

Gina told me how they all felt by saying, "These are our babies, and they go where we go. We shouldn't have had them if we didn't want them, and the others are going to have another soon. All of Sue's, Kathy's, and Mercy's are coming with us. They'll have a great time playing in the fields and along the shore.

I had a drink with Steve, Bear, and Crystal on the patio later. Crystal told me, "It's convenient that your women are going to Hawaii. Bear and I can hitch a ride back and it'll be as if we were only gone for a long weekend. The place pretty much runs by itself now. We're working on a few projects, and we now have a real restaurant that also prepares our inflight meals. We make sure there isn't any contraband coming in or going out. That was a hard lesson to learn."

Something was missing, and I couldn't put my finger on it. Steve looked at me, and said, "It's strange for us to be here without Dewey. I'm missing him too. We have so many others to share our time with, but we still miss having the other family with us. Our time on the boat with all of us together was the best."

I told Steve, "I'm going to see him Wednesday, but I won't be spending a lot of time with him. We need to plan a family party at the new house in Hawaii. We might import more people to show the place off. Let's work on going in a couple of weeks. We'll only stay a long weekend or so and come home. I'm kind of excited about the house. It's going to be special."

Bear said, "Our place is like that. We can look out at the ocean and feel the breeze off the water. It really is wonderful."

Sunday had been pizza and wings, but we had missed it and the kids all wanted more, so that's what we had. We only had sauce to dip the wings in, but it was enough for those who enjoyed some kick.

The women were all hovering over Cassie in our big bed at home when I came from a quick shower that night. They were kissing and touching her until she was ready to scream. Lisa looked up from her position between Cassie's thighs, and said, "I have her ready for you, and you know what? She gives as well as she receives."

Cassie rolled to me and pressed her pussy flavored lips to mine when I pulled the peg off and lay down with her. She was wrapped around me and rolled me on my back. She hardly gave me a chance to hold or to caress her, but slid me into her so fast that I was shocked she could so easily take me entirely. She pushed down hard to get every millimeter of me into her when she was securely on me. She then squeezed so tight that she could barely slide up and down. She finally relaxed and let me make love to her. Like Tiani, she wasn't heavy-breasted, but was a little taller. Her nipples were very sensitive, and she enjoyed my sucking on them while sliding in and out. I rolled us over so that I was on top as we became more active, and our movements rapidly increased until Cassie screamed as I let loose into her. I was moved off her almost as soon as we collapsed, and Tiani went face first into Cassie's center. Brandy managed to wiggle in, as did Nancy and Judy. Frieda was holding Sharon's head to her center while moaning her orgasm. The site of all of this activity had me standing tall again. Etta claimed me this time, followed by Julie. Tiaying and Sing were next, then Maria, and then Jane and Judy. Nancy almost got the load, but Frieda, then Brandy wanted some loving too. I was almost unable to hold back when Lisa mounted me and said, "Go ahead, make my day. Shoot another load up there and we'll try for five or six this time."

I did shoot enough up there to populate half the state, but I was content. Cassie came to me and pushed me back on the bed. She went down on me trying to resuscitate what had been so busy. I did respond and she did get her second loving of the night. I had a lot of help as the other women were happy that I was making love to the beautiful Indian girl. We stayed joined while I fell asleep after I came this time. Cassie was kissing my face and told me, "God, I love you and don't know why. I've wanted you since I met you, and now I'm yours. I love you, Chuck."

I heard Etta say in my head, "Now you've made her, and all of us, happy."

I was up early the next morning, doing my forms with most of the household. Cassie came out to experiment and found she enjoyed the movements into each new position. What she really enjoyed was everyone throwing their clothes off and diving into the pool. Dennis exclaimed that Cassie was a pleasant addition to the family. He asked, "Wanna swap for a night?"

Marie whacked him, and said, "I might want to stay, by the way his women talk about him."

Dennis said, "I think the big draw in his bed is all the women who enjoy women. I know you talk about it all the time."

Marie said, "You give me all the head I can stand, and then you fuck me senseless. I'm taken care of."

Etta swam by them and said, "You know there are kids out here."

Marie said, "Marion and Virginia are like Mercy and Missy. They know what we're thinking anyway."

Lisa whispered to me, "Doesn't she know that you and I have that same gift?"

"I guess not. I'm not going to broadcast it, and our women don't look at it as an invasion of their privacy."

Etta said in my head, "And who would believe an old lady like me would sneak into the heads of a sexy young couple." She was actually laughing out loud.

Sharon and I took a shower after some quiet time, while the women nursed their babies. I had entered the shower with Lisa, but Sharon had joined us. She said, "I love taking a shower with you and Chuck. I know every inch of your body and love it all, Lisa. I'm getting familiar with Chuck's too, and am enjoying being able to touch and feel him without him being pushy to do something with me. The fact that he doesn't get big around me makes me think he doesn't like me."

Lisa said, "Use the liquid soap and clean that thing up. It's trying to stay soft, but you'll wake it up. Knowing her intent, I was hard before she had any soap in her hands."

"Oh look, it's big," Sharon exclaimed. "I'm not sure it will fit, but I saw it fit in all the women last night. Cassie is small, and she had him twice. Jane and Tiani are tiny and they take him easily. I suppose it'll fit when I want to try. I'm going to wait though."

Lisa said, "Good idea. You may meet someone you want to give yourself to. You do know that there are more men around than Chuck."

"I know, I know, Lisa. My mom tells me about all of the men out there all the time. She knows I like women and knows I'm not going to be running off with a woman, but also knows I probably won't run off with a guy, either. She would have a stroke if I was to become a part of Chuck's harem." Sharon was continuing to stroke me until I said, "I think I'd like to finish this shower with Lisa if you don't mind.

Lisa kissed me and turned around, putting her hands on the wall and spreading her legs. "Get 'er done, Chuck. I've been wanting some more since last night."

Our coupling was fast and furious. It was exciting enough for Sharon to run her hands over our bodies and feel our connection. She ended her exploration by fingering herself as we climaxed. Lisa said, "That's so good." I had to agree.

Sharon was leaning back against the shower wall, and said, "That was good. You guys are so sexy that you're making me into a sex maniac, if there is such a thing."

We were quickly dried and dressed. I checked my equipment case, then each of my sidearms. Sharon watched me closely, and asked Lisa, "Do you have a backup?"

Lisa pulled her thigh holster out of her drawer and said, "I use a small frame Glock like Chuck has on his prosthesis. You can always use an ankle holster if you wear pants. I like skirts so I use this one most often."

Sharon said, "I might do that. I'll save up some money and get another weapon. My sidearm is mine, not the Government's. I didn't want them to own what I depend on or might have to depend on."

Lisa thought to me, "I'll pick her up an ankle holster, a thigh holster, and a small Glock."

I looked at Lisa, knowing that she would do that as soon as she could.

We went to the patio with all our luggage. I drove the Lincoln with Sharon, Wanda, and John. We had coffee and a breakfast sandwich before the women gave me kisses and went out to the bus. I was given a last kiss by Lisa, then Cassie, and had to pry Izzy from my good leg. She didn't want to leave me. She didn't cry though. She was becoming like my kids.

I finished my coffee and sandwich, and then used Steve's kitchen PC to file my flight plan. Sharon followed me like a puppy dog to observe everything I did. We had one more cup of coffee before I said goodbye to Steve. He said he was going to be lonely without all his women and kids around. Tiny told him that he'd share Ruth with him.

I left thinking what a crazy group they were.

The 737 was just approaching the runway when we pulled into the parking lot. A cart came to get us and take us to the Citation. I checked in with the charter office, and heard that the APU on the 737 had taken some extra time to start, but all was well now. I took the Citation's logbook and put it in my flight case with mine.

I did the exterior check, then got in, shut the door, and began doing the cockpit preflight. Sharon came up and asked if she could sit in Lisa's seat. I told her that it was the co-pilot's seat and that I often sat there. I told her that this aircraft normally required two people for a crew, but I had special permission to fly solo from the FAA.

I used the checklist and went through each step until the engines were started and we were ready to taxi to the runway. I handed the checklist to Sharon, and said, "I'll tell you to start when we're off the ground, and you read from that item on. There aren't that many items, but they're all important." I called in to initiate the flight plan.

Sharon thought it was cool that she was wearing a headset and could hear my request for takeoff clearance. No one was ahead of us, so I moved to the active, ran the engines up to takeoff power, and released the brakes. We were off the ground in less than a third of the runway. I said to Sharon, "Okay, begin."

She read an item and I performed the functions from checking that the gear was up, to adjusting all the aircraft systems as we climbed. I leveled off and trimmed up when we reached our altitude. I had punched the flight plan information into the Flight Management Computer before takeoff, so I engaged the autopilot and then reviewed the gauges and settings. I saw our 737 about two thousand feet above us within twenty minutes. We were traveling about a hundred knots faster than it was.

We were somewhere in Arkansas when I had the eerie feeling someone was watching us and leaned over to look out the far side then back to my side. There it was, an F-18 coming up level with me.

"Eyes, Red Dog"

"Go away, Red Dog, I have work to do."

"Not today, my friend. Turn to course 220, and change your flight plan to Las Vegas. We're going to take you home for a briefing. Do you have Froggy with you?"

"No Froggy today. She's on her way to Victoria and then Hawaii. You know she's pregnant, right?"

"Oh yeah, I remember that now. Do you have a backup?"

"I do, but she isn't an aviator, yet that is."

"OK, enough of the chit chat. Let's begin our descent. You need to cancel your flight plan and shut your transponder off when we're down to five grand. I used the intercom and announced to Wanda that we were visiting the Western office of our other employer."

Sharon was confused and scared to have an F-18 flying on each side of us. I tried to calm her by saying that we were probably safer than the president. This was too unusual for her to accept.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.