Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I needed to unload and went to the bathroom with the help of my peg. It was early, but I needed something for my mouth. I went to the other end of the hall of the women's private spaces and into my big bathroom.

I thought another forty winks would be good after brushing my teeth, so I went back down the hall to get back in bed. People had moved around and Zena was nearest the outside of the bed. Zena wrapped herself around me when I slid under the covers, and whispered, "I think I'm ready for my next injection." I'm a guy, so that excited me. I was gushing into Zena in minutes while she was still wrapped around me.

We fell back to sleep that way.

Joanie's small body was sliding over me later, stuffing an enhanced titty into my mouth. I was surprised that she already had me up and inside her. The little girl was doing some serious pumping, saying she was going to get that juice into the right place this time, and it was going to make her swell up like a meatball with legs. I rolled her over and filled her up, but kept her wrapped to me as we went back to sleep.

I heard someone having a good time since there were squeaks and sighs on the other side of the bed. I looked over and saw Taiying and Sing really working on Tom and Zena. Joanie was sucking me erect, while Shannon was kissing me so very tenderly. We made love for what seemed like a long time. I almost fell asleep again, but Lisa came in and kissed Shannon and me, and said, "Come on and let's get to the patio for a weekend breakfast."

The clock on the nightstand said six thirty, so it wasn't late at all.

Using my peg, I went back down the hall and stepped into my big shower. My oriental loves stepped in and hugged me while I was just beginning to wash. They wanted kisses, and they both told me that it was fun to play with Tom and Zena. I'm not sure how they managed it, but I was soon standing tall with the two little oriental darlings leaning against the wall while I gave some pleasure to each. Both turned and hugged me, saying together, "We need you in us last as we are yours. They are fun to play with, but we are your women."

We got out of the shower and dressed. The kitchen was busy with moms trying to give the toddlers a snack before breakfast. Brandy came up to me, and said, "You put on quite a show last night. I've just finished telling the girls how you banged all three and Shannon twice. I know you were busy with the three of them early this morning, and the look on Taiying and Sing says it all. Come on, Stud, let's go get breakfast."

The crowd was in a party mood left over from last night. Most of the older kids already had their motocross gear on and had a row of helmets next to the screen on the side of the patio.

Tiny was holding up a tall glass with red liquid and a celery stick in it. I thought that would be good, and was headed that way, when DeeDee grabbed my arm and said, "We need you for lessons this morning, Chuck. We need Brandy and Lisa too, as a matter of fact. Steve has to fly a charter today because we're so busy. You can do that for us, can't you?"

"Sure, DeeDee, I can teach one this morning."

DeeDee blushed and said, "No, I mean almost all day. You can do an instrument cross-country while Lisa and Brandy do four or five one-hour lessons. Star and I are also instructing today."

"I better stoke up on breakfast, in that case. Have you spoken to Brandy and Lisa?"

DeeDee said, "I'm on my way to beg right now."

I had Tiny give me a virgin Bloody Mary while telling him that it looked like a day in the air. He smiled as he said; "Now you know why I don't have a license. They would have me keep learning and flying until I was hooked into charters and instruction too. I'll find and buy aircraft while you fly 'em."

Brandy was excited to be instructing, but I could tell Lisa wanted to spend the day with Sharon. I was surprised to have Sharon with us when we left to go out to the airpark. Lisa told me, "Sharon is going with me on my lessons. I'll use the auxiliary plug for the headsets and configure it so she and I can talk privately, but the student's voice will override that so I can hear them.

Sharon seemed happy with that arrangement, so it should be a good way for the two of them to continue to get to know each other.

My instrument student was a surprise. Little Joanie was already standing by the 172 we were going to use. She said she had already completed a preflight, but I had her do it again. She was a little perturbed because that meant she had to get the small stepladder out to do the water test and check the fuel level. I carried the ladder back to the inside of the hangar for her when she was done.

I looked at Joanie's logbook and lesson register, and saw that she was just about done. I asked her for her flight plan and she handed me a printed sheet for the plan that included four fully-controlled landings and takeoffs, plus the takeoff and landing back here.

Inside the cockpit, the little girl had to scoot her seat up as far forward and she could get it. She still barely reached the pedals. She went down her printed checklist to start the engine. We watched the gauges and she was soon calling in to get in line for takeoff.

The place was busy this morning. Here it was eight thirty on a Saturday morning, and there were four instruction aircraft, one private A36, a King Air, and the Phenom 100 in line for takeoff. There were other aircraft in the pattern, already coming back from an earlier lesson.

Joanie climbed up to twelve thousand feet on the way to Jacksonville as soon as we were in the air. We flew there, over to Tallahassee, on to Panama City, back to Brooksville, and then home. Every step of the way was by the book. Joanie was able to see around her since this wasn't a hooded flight, and she was still the student by verbally identifying other aircraft flying near us. Joanie did all the post-flight procedures when we returned to the Airpark, including making sure the fuel was replenished. We didn't push the aircraft back into the hangar, as another student would shortly be using the aircraft.

When we went into the office, I told Joanie, "I'm impressed. You did everything exactly right. You only have two more hours of hood time before your exam. You'll do well."

Little Joanie smiled and said, "I'll be pregnant just about the time I can fly instruments, and I don't know how much I should fly then."

Brandy was in the office, checking her student in, and told Joanie, "I taught and flew right up to a couple of weeks before my due date. Enjoy the freedom of flight. I understand Tom and Zena are both instrument rated now, too. Your family will soon want your own airplane."

Joanie said, "Tom's talking about it, so he might do it soon. He wants a bigger airplane than a 172, so we'll have to see what he decides on."

I had another instrument student, but it was with a hood and a standard two-hour flight this time. The girl at the desk said Lisa was on her second two-hour lesson. Brandy was getting newbies for an hour each. I was surprised to see Sue come in with a student. It was amazing to see so many of us who were now instructors.

When I came back from that lesson, I was given a one hour lesson with a guy getting his twenty-hours in for light sport flying. He only had nine hours of instruction so far, and felt like it was silly to keep paying for lessons when he felt he could fly perfectly well.

I had to constantly remind him to use the checklists, and then when we were up to keep the aircraft in trim. The guy was constantly in a nose up condition, so I let him stall the aircraft when we were up to seven thousand feet. He almost panicked, but didn't. He almost snarled, "Why didn't you tell me that was going to happen?"

"I've already told you three times that you were about to stall. I thought you should experience what will happen if you don't pay attention."

I told the student when we landed, "Please, please finish your classes and listen to the instructors, or I'll be reading about you crashing. You need the instruction and maybe even more than twenty-hours. Learn how to fly correctly and safely."

The guy may have listened, but his bitch was about the cost of the lesson with the aircraft.

Lisa, Sharon, and Brandy soon came into the office to check their students in. I had gone back out to do the post-flight procedures on the little 150 we had been flying, and pushed it back into the hangar. I didn't want to have anything more to do with the guy. I really felt like he would be a casualty or cause someone else to go down.

Lisa complained, "These people are slave drivers. We've been in the air all day, and they haven't fed us or even offered us a candy bar."

Brandy laughed and said, "The only break on busy lesson days is when you change students. That's only enough time to check one in and check one out. You know the drill, Lisa."

Joy, one of the chief helicopter mechanics came in with a student and checked him in. She looked at me and asked, "How come you weren't helping with our rotary wing lessons?"

"Probably two reasons, Joy. I was out giving instrument lessons most of the day, and second, before I begin instructing with you, I probably need some flight time and maybe some lessons too. I'll try to get out during the week for some flight time. I'll look for you to give me a hand."

DeeDee and Star came in to check their students in, and looked at all of us in there. She sweetly smiled and asked, "Who would like to do a night cross country tonight?"

All the instructors in the office held up their fingers in a cross to ward the evil woman off. She laughed and said, "Wes said he would do one of them tonight. The other one is going to be by one of our military guys who is about to retire. He's been picking up some spending money instructing on weekends when he can. We're going to get three new guys over the next month, and we should be down on lessons soon. Did you notice that there were no aircraft left in the hangar today? That's a lot of training aircraft out at the same time."

I suggested to my group, "Let's go get a shower and go to the patio for some supper. I turned to Lisa and asked, "Do you know if we're still going out to Tom's tonight?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "I'll call to find out what the scoop is. I'm sure they are going to want to visit with you as often as possible. These girls are just like our Irish friends. You do spread yourself around." She paused and said, "I suppose you're like Johnny Appleseed but we can call you 'Chuckie baby seed'."

That was a groaner.

Sharon asked, "Have you given other women babies besides the ones here?"

Lisa told Sharon, "We have some friends in Ireland who had a problem similar to Tom's. Our man fixed them right up. That black Rolex Chuck wears is a gift from the wife. Chuck has three children with her and her two sister/wives."

With a confused look, Sharon asked, "It's really strange out here with you guys having so many women. Steve has four or five, that guy, Sal, has five I think, but I can't tell if the young girls are wives too, Tom has two extras, and you, Chuck, have so many I doubt you remember all their names."

I told Sharon as I was driving, "I didn't chase any of them. You tell her, Brandy. I think you're responsible for them all."

Brandy giggled and told Sharon; "My friends and I like some variety, so we kept finding women who were like us and enjoyed women. The problem was that we also enjoy Chuck, and encouraged the new women to enjoy him as well. They all or almost all stuck. That's how Steve got his. Sue was the aggressor, and Mercy was just as bad. We're not bad people, but all we girls love Chuck, as well as each other. Chuck's given us a great home and now babies. We couldn't be happier."

We all went to the big bedroom and I stripped to take a shower. Lisa and Brandy were going to join me, but hesitated when Sharon looked panicked. I stopped, put a towel around my waist, and told her, "Go ahead and shower first. You can either shower in there, go to one of the little rooms, or to the room they took you to when you got here."

Sharon was blushing and said, "I know you won't attack me, but I've never showered with a man before."

Lisa said, "He won't bite and Brandy and I will take care of any problem that comes up."

Brandy was laughing at the way Lisa had put that. She told Sharon, "Come on, it's the same as showering with another girl or a bunch of girls. Come on, I want to go get something to eat and see my son."

Sharon grabbed my arm and turned me to look at her. She said in almost a whisper, "You're an enigma. I don't like men or ever want one, but you're sending out all of these strange vibrations that are driving me nuts. Please don't take advantage of those feelings. I think I do want to work with you, though. We'll have to be very close if we do that, but I don't want to be your wife or to get pregnant."

I pulled Sharon to me and hugged her. She stiffened then relaxed. "I promise to show you all the respect you want. Go shower."

Sharon backed away from me and began taking her clothes off while watching me. She showed me some very perky full breasts when she unclasped her bra. She made sure I was watching and pushed her high cut panties down. She stood in front of me for a couple of seconds, then turned and went toward the bathroom shower. Lisa rolled her eyes, and Brandy winked at me. Who in the world could understand women?

Sharon was staring at my middle while we were taking a quick shower. Lisa asked her, "Was that a test for Chuck, or was that a test for you?"

Sharon said, "I've never shown myself to a man before, but if I'm going to trust Chuck with my life, I should be able to trust him with my body. That doesn't mean I'm going to be intimate with him, but I want you to know that I trust you, Chuck."

I hadn't put on my peg, so I had hopped into the shower and was hopping around to wash off. Lisa and Brandy were used to me, and moved close to me often so I could lean on them. I was ready to get out when Sharon leaned up against me. After a second, she said, "You feel good. You're so hard and solid."

Lisa said, "Wait until he gets really hard. Brandy and I will show you what to do with it."

"Stop the teasing, Lisa. Sharon doesn't need any more shocks today. Come on; let's dry off and get going."

I was dried off and dressed before the girls could even begin to dry their hair. These three all sported very short hairstyles.

Maria came in the bedroom waving something just as I finished putting my leg on. Jane was following her and said, "Big news, Chuck."

Maria came and sat on my lap while showing me a stick with a bright blue end. She said, "See that? That says I'm very pregnant. You did it, Chuck. You gave me my son."

"We did it, Maria. It takes both of us to do the deed. It's wonderful that you're catching up to the other girls."

Brandy came into the main bedroom after having heard Maria's excitement. She kissed her and told her how happy she was for her. Lisa came in then and did the same saying, "Just think, you may have more than one in there. What would little Maria do with more than one baby at a time?"

Maria was all smiles and said, "I'd love them so much that they would smile forever."

We were about to leave the house when Lisa handed me my cell phone. There was a text message showing. The message was short, "Call in."

Lisa saw it and used her Smartphone to look up the password and phrase of the day. I went to my office and called in. The handler answered with the right phrase before he told me. "You did what was necessary out there, but there's another cell close by that we have to clean out. The Marshals Service says it's in FBI territory, and Homeland says it's a Marshals problem. Make a decision, Chuck. Who should be up front on this one?"

I told the man, "The FBI should be in front because they haven't gone after a federal employee or building yet. Homeland is probably right about your group, since it is not a Secret Service issue that you know of. The Marshals Service is probably better equipped to handle something like this, but the FBI would be bitching if we got in their way."

The contact said, "That's not what's happening though. The FBI acts like they don't even want to be involved. What can you do?"

"I'm not the wheel you should be talking to. You should have your Director talk to the Director of the FBI. I can call Sam and see if he wants to shake the strike team out, but they might be a little heavy-handed after some of the stuff they've been on lately. What has this group or cell done that has you and so many others worked up?"

"They have blown up two bridges near Preston, Idaho, and have taken shots at people in the small town up there. The townspeople want something to be done before they organize and take the cell out themselves."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," I said, "But seriously, the State should have mobilized their National Guard units if someone has blown up a bridge or two. We're talking serious now. The State Police should be involved as well if someone has shot at people in the community."

"That's great, Chuck, but there's no one to coordinate all these people, and we should have some federal presence there too."

I told the man, "Let me call Sam and ask him what he wants to do. Meanwhile, send him an e-mail with the pertinent information immediately."

Sam was not happy to be disturbed at six on Saturday evening. I told Sam, "Go to your home office and read what my contact is sending you. Call me back as soon as you've read it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.