Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 40

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Tiani was still snoozing on top of me when I woke up this morning, but I was now flanked by Sing on one side and Mercy on the other. That's right; Mercy was in my bed with my women. She was sleeping with her head on my shoulder. I was going to move, but Tiani has slipped down and now had her head laying on my morning ego that needed draining.

What the f ... was Mercy doing sleeping in my bed? She squirmed and I realized she was as nude as I was and as the other women usually were.

I knew Steve's women were busy with Jane the previous night, but Mercy was usually a part of whatever was going on with those women. I moved Tiani's head away from my morning greeter, and then gently lifted the tiny Sing so I could slide out of bed.

My peg was on the chair next to the bed, so I was able to slip it on and go to the head. Whew, that was a relief but I still had the problem of Mercy being in my bed. Looking at the bed full of women, I realized that all mine were there, except for Jane and Brandy. Where was she? I then realized that Gina wasn't there either. They could be at the helm, but who knew any longer? This boat was musical beds and we guys were the 'Lucky Guys' of the Lucky Lady.

Two bare arms circled me, and lips kissed my ear, as I slipped into my T-shirt after putting shorts on. A voice I recognized said, "I wanted to be with you last night, but you were already asleep. I wanted you after I had my husband. You are another love of my life. You and I are going to love a lot now that you and we know you'll be with us. I think we're just going to have to be on this boat or in one of the homes that you are buying and building. You know that Kathy wants your body as much as I do. Sue is right there with us too. Juanita says she doesn't need the variety, but we tease her into coming and coming while talking about fucking you. And you know Gio wants to know what Gina does. Does that excite you? Give me a kiss and then go up to the lounge for some good morning coffee."

Whew, that was intense. I turned in the chair and dragged Mercy to my lap. I gently kissed her and told her, "I know you're special to me, Mercy, and I know that Steve probably feels the same as I do, but I never want anything to come between Steve and me."

"You're going to have to worry about Sheila, Sheena, and Dewey too, Chuck. Sue and I go to them and play the same as Jane has been playing with Sue, Kathy, Juanita, Gio, Mickey, and me. I left them last night to catch up with you when Sheila and Sheena showed up. We all love you, Chuck. You're like another lover, or maybe an incestuous brother. Dewey's women want you to love them too."

Mercy represented someone special to me, and she knew it. She kissed me and told me, "You know you need to visit my mother and love her the same way you do your own women. She's like Etta and enjoys loving with all your women. Mom is kinky, but gentle. She'll help you with our gift and help you focus on how you need to use your gift."

Mercy had wiggled around on me until she had my shorts down and was impaled. She kept kissing me as she thrust up and down until I couldn't hold back any longer. She smashed herself to me with a really heavy groaning kiss, and then whispered into my ear, "I love you, Chuck. You're mine and I'm yours along with belonging to all of your women, Steve, and Dewey. I wish I could have your baby, but it's time for me to be a good aunt, not a mother again."

Mercy smiled at me and then lifted herself off me, holding her hand under her freshly loved playground. She nearly leaped to the bed to place her pussy on Tiani's face as I shuddered from the sudden loving I had just experienced.

I needed to get out of there, so I left the room and ran into Beth who was in the gangway. Sue's mother sniffed the air, then kissed my lips. She leaned back and smiled before saying, "I think I need to taste test you to find out who you've been with."

Panic was my first impulse, but she hugged me and pointed toward the ladder (stairway) to the lounge.

Dewey was up there making his usual morning waker-uppers. He handed me one and smiled as he said, "My ladies abandoned me last night, but some others attacked me while I slept. I woke with one of yours and one of Steve's trying to seduce me. Well, they did what they set out to do, but I'm not sure who was responsible for my final happiness."

I laughed and said, "This boat is rapidly becoming something of who knows who's doing what to whom lately. Is Steve responsible for this?"

Dewey laughed and pointed to Steve as he had joined us and told me, "Not Steve, but his women. Between Sue and Mercy, along with those vixens you have, they're all trying to see if the three of us can keep them satisfied. I don't know about you, but I'm taking vitamins, and you have got me back to exercising. Enough good food and exercise and I should be able to hold my own."

I sipped my spicy tomato drink. Another set of arms circled me and lips kissed my ear. Jane softly said, "I know how much I love you and that you are my one every day. That you love me enough to give me to Steve and his women is special. I want to be with Dewey the same way, but I don't want to make his women afraid I'll try to take him away."

"Not to worry, Jane. I think all the people on this boat are just a little off kilter. We all enjoy and love each other, and now that it is pretty much out in the open, enjoy the others as much as you want. Keep up the front for the kids, but we are all one huge happy family."

Jane was smiling at me as she said, "My mother will be very happy about all this. She said she would love to be loved by you and Steve, so you need to watch out for her. Dad is in lust over the oriental girls, so you'll have to give them permission to enjoy him, although it may take a couple of days for him to be able to enjoy both."

Kathy came up from below and cuddled with me. She whispered to me, "Jane is a perfect match for us. I know I enjoyed her as did Mercy, Sue, and Juanita. Mercy left us last night after almost making Steve pass out. She spent the night snuggled up to you, didn't she Chuck."

The tall buxom lady dragged her hand across the protrusion she caused when she separated.

Bonita burst from below and ran to me at that exact moment, before I had even two sips from my morning drink. She hugged me and said, "Oh, husband to be in my future; I know I'm too young yet, but I'll be yours to do with what you will one of these days."

I almost fell off my barstool as Steve and Kathy choked over what they had just heard. I gathered Bonita into my arms and told her, "Nita, my little lover, you'll find someone who you will want to spend the rest of your life with. Don't even think about our future until then, little one. Let's just let what will happens, happen."

The growing dynamo kissed me, kissed her mother, kissed her dad, and then vanished outside as fast as she had appeared. Kathy sat upright on her barstool, and said, "I don't think you should chase after her. That would only encourage her. You're going to be the buffer between the real world and Bonita, Chuck."

The look I gave Steve and Kathy must have been enough for them to know that I didn't know how to handle their daughter. That made them both laugh louder as they were both laughing at my reaction.

Kathy told Steve, "When it comes time, I'll be the one to make sure she knows what's what, what to do, and what not to do."

Dewey was grinning at us as he said, "You girls are becoming extremely open lately. Our kids are becoming knowledgeable about life and will figure out what's going on."

Kathy chuckled and told us, "All our kids know that their mothers and fathers love them and each other. I think it will satisfy them that they just have more mothers and fathers to love them and each other. They will ask when they have questions. Give them simple answers that won't confuse them, and be honest that we're a special group of families."

Missy had joined us and told us, "There are six kids who know exactly what's going on, and they aren't upset or nervous. They are even more loving toward us because we don't hide it from them. The other kids ask them things about us all the time, but Marion and Virginia, as well as Trixie and Dixie, only say that the adults love each other the same as we love them. You guys need to show your love for each other and that will satisfy them."

I had finished my morning Bloody Mary and considered a second, but thought I'd wait. I looked at Dewey and Steve, and said, "Let's have breakfast, then work out below. I'll lead those who want to go through some Tai Chi forms later, and let Lisa, Jane, Taiying, and Sing give me a workout."

Lisa had come up to the lounge and had some juice before saying, "That's an excellent plan. Tina wants to learn more, and I've heard the kids ask about learning too. Let's take the time to teach them all the basics. Some have been going to Don's dojo for lessons, and may give you some exercise, Chuck. Greg is becoming pretty good sized, and should be able to perform most moves by now."

Kathy was smiling as she said, "Greg wants to be a Marine like his dad and brothers. He thinks that his dad and Chuck will teach him how to be the best soldier ever. JJ has filled him with all kinds of exciting tales of what it's like to be a Marine."

Steve sort of smiled and said, "He's going to be so rudely awakened when the time comes. There is a lot of back breaking effort before he can be a Marine. He does seem to be a determined person, so I'm sure he'll succeed."

Breakfast was called and the kids came running from the deck, through the lounge, and down to the galley and dining area. I brought my coffee cup with me and fooled with the toddlers who had just finished eating, while the middle group ate. I went back to the indoor cockpit thinking that someone should relieve the people on duty. Sue and Brandy told me they were just about to be relieved by Juanita and the Oriental sisters. Sue told me, " Brandy was with us last night ravishing Jane. She was the one who sent Mercy to you. I think all us girls did poor Steve in."

Brandy blushed and kissed me with a hug. She said to me, "I hope you aren't upset that I was with Steve. I felt a little guilty and made sure that Mercy went to you."

I hugged Brandy to me and told her, "You know that we are all one group. I know you love me and I know that we will all find pleasure with each other more than when we are in the hot tub. You girls are all so good with each other that I think we guys are just along for the ride. Pun intended."

Brandy hit me on the shoulder, but gave me another kiss on the lips.

I passed Juanita, Taiying, and Sing on the way up as I went back to the galley and dining area. We had a good breakfast that included fruit with some scrambled eggs mixed with pieces of bacon. I told Steve and Dewey where I was headed after breakfast. Elmer asked, "Can I join you guys? I need to learn to work out regularly so I will last a few more years than my peers. I'm not the drinker or doper a lot of them are, so I should last, but I want to keep going like that Energizer Bunny."

The four of us spent an hour in the workout cabin trading off on the two treadmills and two nautiluses. Steve and I used some free weights, but discouraged Dewey and Elmer from using them until they had built their muscles up more.

I went out from the gym to the deck after announcing that I was going to do forms for a while, and then try to work out with some of the girls and kids who had been taking lessons.

Sue came out and told me, "You're going to have to do this in groups. I think all the women want to do the forms, and I know all the kids want some lessons from you. Maybe Taiying, Sing, Lisa, and Jane can help with lessons. I'll make sure the little guys are covered while you do fifteen to twenty minutes of forms with each group. I want to do this too. Your women think it is the most relaxing part of their day."

I went below to the crew quarters and found a boom box, then back up to the second level to find my CD of oriental music. I took it up to the rear open lounge and plugged it in. The mats had been taken out of the deck lockers and spread out while I had been gone.

The first group was ready, so I started the music and told them that they would develop their own internal music to do their own forms. We slowly, almost exaggeratedly, went through the forms so those who hadn't done them before could follow and learn. Sheena said it didn't feel as if she was getting much exercise doing these. Tiani was with us and told her, "Wait an hour and tell me how you feel. You're going to feel some muscles you haven't felt for a long time."

It took four groups for everyone on board to learn the first group of basic forms. I then had the kids who had been taking lessons at the dojo help me by coming at me one at a time and attacking. I had to catch many of them as they became overeager and prematurely left their feet. Some of them were good and patient, watching me to see if I would let my guard down. I was able to get a good workout from the kids, especially when I began having them attack me two at a time. The little suckers could land a blow. I had to take some of their thrusts so I didn't injure them in a defensive move. I wouldn't let them double up on me often.

While I was working with the kids, the ladies were showing the beginning moves and positions to those wanting lessons. I circulated among the students, telling them that while we would teach them the basics, they would have to continue at the dojo at home to learn more.

After a shower and standing watch at the outdoor helm, Lisa told me, "You have a pretty busy schedule for yourself while we're on the boat. It's good for the kids too. They need the exercise and I know they love to be taught by you."

After lunch and my shift with Etta and Julie, I watched the parade of women go up to the roof of the saloon to get some sun. I saw Elmer go up there with Maggie. The mothers had the little ones in a puppy pile taking a nap in the lounge below deck. Tina was going over the exercise program she had designed for the mothers. She also had some specific ones for a couple of the women to assist them in keeping them within a proper weight. I should probably just plan on sailing for the full term of their pregnancies so they could keep up with their exercises. I'm sure Tina would be watching them even back home.

The older kids were at the big dining table doing their class work, and would be at it for a couple of hours. I took the opportunity to go up and work out the percussion for the music Bonita and the kids had created. I used the controller to play the music back over and over while I made rhythm charts for the shakers, tambourines, bongos and congas. I began hearing the finished product in my head and just knew this was going to be something good. Words began coming to me as I wrote the scores. Lyrics are a funny thing. They are totally elusive sometimes, and other times they just flood my head like music does.

I had to stop writing the percussion scores to write the lyrics. The music told the story of children finding some old instruments and learning to play them. They learned more and more, and made up music just for them. Various voices kept running through my head and then I realized it had to be Bonita, Lizzy, Stevie, and Greg. It was their music and should be their voices.

I rushed back to the percussion and finished the scores. I printed copies when it was complete, and then multiple copies of the lyrics. I thought we should get the music done before working on the vocals. I didn't know how those guys would or could handle playing and singing at the same time. Bonita and Lizzy could, but the two guys might not be as versatile.

I went to the dining room around three and found the kids putting their books away. I suggested we play some music and that brought their heads up. The mass of kids ran up and got their guitars out.

I worked with the two boys on the drum and bass music to make sure they had the rhythm changes down. The two would have to work together in the transition, and then control the increased tempo of the added percussion. I asked for volunteers for the two sets of shakers, two tambourines, bongos and the conga drum. I spread the music out for them, and told them that this was more difficult than they thought because they had to come in and be at the perfect tempo.

Bonita was stunned that I had everything ready. I told her, "Now for the tricky part. We're going to go through this several times to get it right, especially the transition. You really have something neat, and I want to get what you wanted across to the listener. I have a surprise for you too. Let's get this down and see what it sounds like. Just struggle with it the first time through, and then we'll begin working on any parts that are giving us fits."

I had specific music for Bonita, Lizzy, and Lisa. I then explained how I wanted the rhythm guitars to sound. They were to be soft and very much in the background for the first part. They would become brighter and be a background wall of sound when the tempo picked up. I told everyone, "I hear the finished product in my head, and we're going to perform it." I paused a second, then said, "Everyone, go through the music and make sure you're familiar with where you are at all times. Bonita and you guys wrote a tricky one."

I called for everyone's attention and let Bonita count down after about fifteen minutes of raw noise. It wasn't bad for a first time through. Shivers went down my back when we used the transition to pick the tempo up and the percussion came alive, as this was exactly what I had been hearing.

I told everyone, "I'm going to put the lead guitar in this time, and Lisa is going to give us the background wail in the slower part. Remember, we begin softly and build to the transition, and then have fun playing it through twice and done."

Nita counted down and the lead in was perfect. I was letting the Les Paul sing the music lead that was beautifully backed up by the keyboards and Lisa's soft wailing. The volume increased as we added more rhythm guitars until the transition that had Lisa and me playing in sync, and from that point increased in tempo and volume to break into a bluesy Latin beat that was hair curling.

It wasn't perfect, but it was close. I had Elmer play it back to us when we finished. I think we were all impressed at how good it was.

That's when I sprung the surprise. "Bonita, Lizzy, Greg, and Steve, come to this group of microphones. Lisa is going to lead you through this with the piano a couple of times. I know you four can sing as you did some with the Lucky Lady band, and I've also heard you guys in your own studio. I want you to sing with Lisa first, and then you'll sing with the music. We'll probably do a voice over when we do it for real, so that you won't have to play and sing at the same time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.