Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Steve had a bon voyage party on Saturday, complete with pictures on the large patio TVs rotating through a series of previous boating excursions and pictures of the Panama Canal, Dewey's home, and Friday Harbor. Steve and I were still undecided whether or not we would come back by way of Alaska, but it was something we might want to do.

I heard from Steve's women during the party that they were ready and anxious to leave, as were all the kids. They had made another trip to the boat during the afternoon to take all their personal instruments and put them on the various bunks they were claiming as their own. I kept thinking that the crew quarters wouldn't hold all the new kids when they were big enough to sleep down there. Lisa and I went through our instrument closet to get multiple guitars, and basses in my case, to take with us. We had gone to the boat with the kids and even played with the keyboards in the saloon/lounge for a while. I noticed that the new controller was already set up and connected to the midi that was built into the console laptop in front of the main keyboard.

I began playing something that had been running around in my head after turning everything on and setting the controller to record and the midi to capture. This was sort of a modern jazz version of what I had been hearing. I played the same piece with more of a blues sound after I put all of that down, and mixed the jazz flavor in. I finally decided that this could be country, and did a lot of double and triple keys to provide the country flavor. That sounded decent too.

I saved everything on the laptop and controller drives, and began writing the words I had imagined as I heard the music. Typing the words as fast as I mentally heard them was going well, as I had the controller play my blues rendition of the theme and then the country. The words flowed and sounded good, but it would take some refinement and a lot of instrumentation to get it right. I was happy to get the tune out of my head though. There were a couple more that were pushing to be played, but I figured one was enough. The girls were in the lounge listening while waiting for me to finish.

Lisa and I rode with Sue and Mercy back to the patio after shutting everything down. Back on the patio, I went to the bar where Steve was cooking ribs and chicken. I had a beer while Lisa had some juice. Jane joined us and had some juice as well.

I told Steve that we were as ready as we could be. I said, "This is going to be more fun than our trip to Europe. The kids are older, more aware, more responsible, and can help with the little ones."

Steve nodded and told me, "This is going to be a good trip. I think we're all excited about it. We'll be on the water for 18 to 21 days in getting to Friday Harbor. We'll hang out there for a couple of days before taking off for Hawaii. You have to look at a piece of property up near Friday Harbor that I heard you directed Ben to buy for you. Isn't that buying a pig in a poke?"

"The place is very nice and underpriced according to Brandy. It's supposed to have utilities run to it and even has some kind of sewer connection running back to one of the big islands that has a processing plant. There's a fresh water well in addition to water piped in from the Friday Harbor public utilities. The island is only about twenty to twenty-five acres, but that's big enough for a bunch of kids to run around in for a while. It has deep enough water at the dock so our boats can anchor there."

"Well," Steve started, "We'll know what you bought in a couple of weeks. Your boat made good time with minimum winds on the way over to the Mediterranean and back, so we should be able to make some real good time with the current pushing us north after we get through the canal."

Bonita was upset because all her instruments were already on the boat and she couldn't organize some music production the way she usually does. I knew the growing, no longer 'little' girl would be happy once she had her own studio set up right there in the lounge. She was talking to Elmer and Lisa for a while and kept glancing over at me.

Kathy came over to have a beer with me, and told me, "My youngest heard you composed something when you visited the boat today. She wanted me to drive her over there so she could listen to it. I finally convinced her to wait until we were underway in the morning. Are you going to be able to handle Bonita nonstop for a couple of months?"

I laughed and told Kathy, "She's going to be taller than you if she continues to grow. She resembles you and Steve so much."

"Steve accuses me of getting you to produce her," Kathy said, with a blush. "He says she's more your kid than ours. That wouldn't be possible because Nita was conceived the first day I came back to visit Steve. Steve gave me Greg before I left, and Bonita was my welcome home present. All my kids are so special."

"Yes, they are, Kathy. I'm lucky to know them all."

Kathy gave me a one-armed hug, and said, "You and all of your women are our family now too. All your kids are just like all ours were at that age. I think it's so funny how Sam, Dan, Ji, and Kai pal around together with little Nitika hanging out with them and pushing them around. That little one is going to be a force to be reckoned with. They are like CJ, Stevie, Robert, Greg, and Mia. Mia has always been bossy to the boys. We have to watch her so that she doesn't push the boys around, even though she's only half the size of her buddies."

My family began saying goodbye to all shortly after everyone had eaten their fill, but we would be talking to most of them every night while we were sailing. Steve had assured everyone that we would be sending a lot of pictures and video for all to enjoy.

Getting the nine wild ones into car seats on the carts was a big task, but easily accomplished with all our practice. I kept thinking that it would soon be twenty-three car seats. What the heck kind of car will hold twenty-three car seats plus the moms? I figured Brandy and her group would be looking into every form of transportation available in order to keep everyone together. Sue and Brandy talked about the big bus that was going to be taking us to the boat just before we left. It would pick us up at our house first, and then come to Steve's to pick up the bunch there. We figured out we would have 43 people sailing with us and who would all fit into a 47 passenger bus.

We had some time to talk to Peaches and the girls for a while at home before it was time for bed. Giovanni and Mesa had already gone to Costa Rica. Lena and Tina, the two college girls were going to be busy with classes, and said it would be lonely but that they still had Peaches and the girls, Don and Wanda, and Dennis and Marie. Considering all the people who would still be going to the patio, it would be hard to get too lonely.

I was very popular and in demand that night, as the pregnant babes all wanted some loving. I played with the voluptuous Gina after enjoying them, and she is always super receptive to all my touches. Julie and Etta also wanted some attention, and then it was time for Jane, Tina, and finally Lisa. I wondered how families could have only one woman as I lay smiling with Lisa on one shoulder, and Tina on the other.

It was then that I wondered about Maggie and how she was going to get along on a long voyage. I didn't think of her long before falling asleep.

I woke up because there was a lot of activity going on around me. The girls were all getting up and going to their individual rooms to use the bathroom and showers. I sat up, slipped my peg on, and stumped into the bathroom. I let out a sigh as I shot a stream into the bowl. "Shake it off and move over, Stud, I need the john." It was Jane telling me to make room for her. I slid the shower door open and turned on the water. I was soon washing my hair, but had a small person behind me, rubbing her stiff nipples on my back. I turned around and kissed Jane before soaking and massaging her head. The shampoo was foaming up on her when I pulled the shower nozzle down to rinse her hair. The tiny girl leaned back and looked up at me, "I know I've made the best decision of my life, Chuck. I have my two sons inside me and I'm going to sail across the Pacific to my homeland. That you're the Captain, or at least one of the Captains, is even better. Come on, let's get dressed."

The girls had already packed my sports leg and spare prosthesis. All I had to do was include my peg in my small duffel bag and I was ready. I went to the car and pulled both Lisa's and my equipment cases out. I had included a BDU in my duffel in case I was called. I packed my laptop, IPad, all the chargers, and the satellite phone. I was ready.

Lisa walked in and said, "Go to your office and get the password and phrase of the day. You'll need to call in to tell them we'll be at sea."

That only took a couple of minutes to put the info on my cell phone so it would be readily available. Now, I was ready.

Lisa, Etta, Julie, and I enjoyed some coffee while the girls had their carry-on stuff lined up for the bus. It was still about ten minutes before it was due. Peaches and the girls came over for one last hug just as Lena and Big Tina made the rounds to get hugs and kisses.

The bus pulled up at the driveway entrance as we walked outside. There really was room for him, but the driver didn't know that. It took just over five minutes to secure the toddler seats and then another five to load the nine onto the bus. We left a front seat open for Mickey and her little one.

We were in front of the patio, loading Steve and family a couple minutes later. The bigger kids made a beeline for the back of the bus, while the ladies and Elmer got on in a more composed manner. The bus took off for Clearwater as soon as we were all boarded. You could tell that everyone was excited by the hush from everyone, even the kids.

I heard Marion and Virginia mentally talking to Trixie, Dixie, Tom, and Michael in my head. The six were having a mental conversation, knowing that their mother, grandmother, Etta, Lisa, and I were probably listening. I suppose they felt as if what was said with their mental capabilities was totally different than the spoken word.

Mercy was sitting across the aisle from me, and Etta was sitting next to me. Mercy punched me on the shoulder and Etta bumped me from the other side. Mercy audibly said, "The kids are going to blab whenever they do something. We'll hear it and have to decide whether or not there should be discipline. Mom listened to me all the time, but I didn't have anyone else who could talk to me in my head."

Etta told me, "Your mom and I talked to each other all the time. She would tell me about your dad and how she felt he was the one, but we were still young enough that we went right down the list of available guys and talked about them. Our parents never bothered us as long as we never said anything that was out of place."

Mercy confided to us, "I listen to the kids all the time. I love to hear their innocence and the times when they almost know something, but are apprehensive about asking their question to Steve, me, or the other mothers. I'll tell them when it's time."

I looked at Mercy, then over to Etta, and asked, "How am I supposed to listen to twenty-three of them? I try not to listen to you two or Missy, but the girls will sometimes say something that makes me want to listen for a minute."

Mercy smiled, "Now you've got it. There will be something in their tone or something that has them worried. You'll know it because you're their dad. That's how you hear my kids. They really try to hide what they talk about from you, but you hear them anyway. The only time you stop to listen is when you feel their concern over something. They listen to your gentle thoughts and it calms them. I think you unconsciously do it, but they do feel you and your presence."

It was Etta who wrapped it up, "That's why we needed to mate Chuck. The girls constantly felt your presence with them and were attracted to you. I had been the only one to speak to them telepathically. They didn't understand the power of their minds. Trixie and Dixie are beginning to understand their abilities with the gift now that they have had time to be with you. They delight in playing tricks with Mike and Tommy, because they now know the two boys can hear them and can also be heard. I feel as if I'm watching my childhood with the children. It's going to be fun when your kids begin learning to use and control their gifts."

We arrived at the yacht club and began getting the ten little ones that now included Mickey's little one, onto the boat and down into the big lounge that was now a giant playroom. We stowed all the bags that we had brought and began to ready the boat.

The bigger kids were assisting in uncovering the sails and making sure the line connections were connected to the electric halyards. I uncovered the helm and put the sunshade up since it was already sunny and getting warm.

I then started turning on all the electronics that would guide us for the next few weeks. Steve had gone into the saloon to turn on and check all of the electronics there. He told me when he came out, "Fire 'em up and let's get ready to motor out, Chuck."

Both motors came alive with the gauges showing they were coming up properly. Mercy, Brandy, and Tiani were taking in the Spring lines, leaving only the main fore and aft lines connected. Steve looked at me and I nodded. Steve hollered, "Take in the fore line," and a few seconds later, "Take in the aft."

With the boat in forward gear, I advanced the throttles feeling the boat move away from the slip and start moving out toward the gulf. I looked forward and saw Mercy, Brandy, and Tiani standing on the bow with their hair beginning to blow in the wind.

Steve said, "This is the exciting part. Every one of my kids are along the rails watching, knowing that they soon no longer will be able to see our slip and we'll be out to sea. Let me remind them that life jackets are still required if we get into any rough seas."

I watched Steve go among the older kids, including Marion and Virginia, giving them their instructions. It was easy to remember the last long trip to the Mediterranean and back, when the kids were still too young to go without life jackets. They had really grown and matured. That's when I realized how fast that had happened, and that my toddlers would soon be like that. Well, it would be a while, and I planned on enjoying their growth the entire time.

Lisa was now sitting behind me while I steered the boat farther out into the gulf. She stood up, put her arm around me, and said, "This is it, isn't it? We're now committed to two to three weeks at sea. I'm so excited, yet scared, because I know how vulnerable we are out in the open water. I know we have all the necessary defenses, but it still makes me anxious with all our and Steve's families with us too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.