Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

It was one in the morning when my cell phone started buzzing on the nightstand. I heard a familiar giggle when I answered, "Johnson". The voice from the other side of the world said, "Come get me. I'm in Tampa getting off a red eye from Los Angeles."

"That was fast, Jane. I'll be there in thirty minutes or less."

Before I made it to the bathroom, Lisa and Tina were up and pushed me aside so they could sit and do what was necessary. The two girls were in and out of the shower, brushing their teeth and hair, by the time I was able to unload. I followed them in getting a quick shower, then shaved and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. I put my shoulder rig on and slipped into a sport coat when I remembered I should be protected.

The three of us were on our way to the airport ten minutes after the call. Lisa talked to Jane on the way, and told her to get her luggage and meet us in the arrivals pickup area outside. Jane was like a beacon in the night as we pulled to the curb to pick her up.

All she had was a small roll-aboard suitcase that felt pretty light when I put it into the trunk. The girls were all over her and they all got into the back seat, abandoning me so that they could talk to her while I played chauffeur in the fancy Lincoln.

I didn't catch most of what they were saying, but I could tell all three were excited. Etta and Julie were waiting for us when we went into the house. The two older women hugged Jane and told her how happy they were that she came to help celebrate Lisa's coming attractions. That's when Jane rubbed her tummy and told everyone there, "Lisa may have four in there, but I have two in my tummy. I'm not sure how I caught so fast, but my doc in Hawaii says they are healthy."

Tina screwed her mouth up and said, "That's not fair. You two are going to be having babies and I should be adding one to the group. Just think, the Fab Five, Taiying and Sing, Lisa with four, and now Jane with two. A baker's dozen. Our man sure knows how to make babies."

I had to sit down while listening to the quantity of babies, so I sat on one of the tall counter chairs in the kitchen. Aunt Etta or it was just 'Etta' now, hugged me, and said, "This is so good, Chuck. You're giving the family all the babies your mom and dad wanted to have. You will be creating an entire new family of those who are gifted in that special way."

I looked at those around me and thought of how good life was.

Jane, Tina, and Lisa followed when Julie yawned, so I suggested, "How about we go to bed and talk about everything in the morning. We're going to be busy for the rest of the week getting ready to sail."

Everyone agreed and we all moved toward the bedroom. Julie led us through the hallway into the other big bedroom telling us that we could sleep a little later by using the other bedroom. The girls were being very cuddly and I had Jane on one of my shoulders. She whispered, "I won't scare you off if I have two, will I?"

I smiled and kissed her. "You're only going to have half the surprise Lisa will, Jane. Can you imagine that we'll have more than a dozen babies at once?"

I had the nutty thought that I could count kids instead of sheep as I felt sleep coming.

It was raining hard when I woke up and I almost decided to go back to sleep. Knowing that we had a lot to do in a short time made me crawl over Jane and sit on the side of the bed where I could reach my peg.

I stood and looked at Julie and Etta, who were there with Jane and Lisa. I wondered where Tina was and found her snuggled with Gina and Sing when I looked into the big bedroom.

The thought of 'too many women' raced through my mind, and then I smiled as I thought of the baker's dozen of new babies that were coming. How in the world are they going to take care of more than a dozen new babies?

I went to the porch and did my stationary forms to stretch my muscles. I knew I shouldn't stress the leg with the repaired artery yet, so I went through my forms without pulling real hard.

Etta had coffee made when I went back into the kitchen, and poured me a cup. She sat on my lap and snuggled into me before saying, "You've made me happier than I've been since, ah, since I lost my man so long ago. I'm sure he's smiling if there is a heaven where the good can look down upon us. I wish I could be giving us a baby too, but it's past my time."

"You do know that all these kids are part of my mom and dad, your man, your son and daughter-in-law, and my sister, Etta. You're going to have your hands full helping Lisa and teaching her and all of us how to relate to and be with them."

"You know that it's already in you, Chuck. You're already talking to your little ones who are with us now. Lisa doesn't realize it, but she constantly talks to them. Have you noticed how they go to her and want to be held and to play with her? Missy and Mercy have noticed. They say that they listen when you speak. They may not understand yet, but they know their father is speaking."

I was stunned that others had seen the looks on the kids' faces when I talked to them. Etta told me, "You know you influence Mercy's four all the time. They listen to you and want to be like you. They feel their heritage through you. They know they belong to Steve and Mercy, but they know they need to be with you."

"How do Steve and Mercy feel about that?"

Etta smiled, "Steve loves you like a brother, and Mercy would have you as another husband, but you're pretty well taken right now. Missy stares at you almost in disbelief at knowing how captivating you are." Etta wiggled on my lap, "You're so powerful with the gift that you could have any woman you want, Chuck. That you only want those you already have is due to your heritage that tells you to love your women and not be affected by those outside our family."

I looked at the woman and asked, "How can I be the man to so many women, Etta? Maria left, and you came to my inner-family. Jane came and wants to be a part of it. You have to help me keep these women from enlisting more. I can't be a good husband to any more. I may not be a good husband to all those that I already have."

"Not to worry, Chuck. You have all the energy necessary to care for all of us. You've proven it time after time, and your Italian beauty will be trying to add to your collection if you don't pay attention."

"Talk to her, Etta. Please tell her that three children are enough. I love all three as much as she does, but we don't need more kids."

Etta smiled at me, kissed my lips, and got off my lap. It was then that I realized the woman was so much smaller than me. She told me, "I'll begin getting the women up and helping with the babies. You get the other bedroom moving. I think this is going to become an ongoing project."

We were soon feeding those little ones who were ready for breakfast. We should probably wait to dress them until they've had their morning meal. They do have a tendency to spread food all over their faces and T-shirts.

What became apparent was that we were going to be short some titties when the new arrivals came. Lisa only had two spigots, so she was going to be short two unless she grew two more boobs or decided to become a 'Z' cup to deliver enough milk for four babies. Nature is supposed to help in situations like this, but even Frieda had to have help with just two. All the babies were still nursing even though they were all over a year old. Some were just enjoying the closeness with their mothers, but some were doing some serious sucking. At least there were a few months to figure this out.

The patio was more interested in the coming sailing adventure than in a pile of pregnant women. We were enjoying our morning coffee when a familiar face, along with a small Latino woman and some kids, entered the patio.

I looked up and said, "What or who in the world let him out?"

Sam Nightfox and his family came into the patio and were swamped with people wanting to hug them all and to hear how they were doing. Sam came over to the bar and had a cup of coffee with the men. He said, "How about I leave Marie here with the kids and you and I go into the office for a few minutes? Bring your sidekick along so we can have a powwow."

Lisa and I gave some hugs and kisses to women and little ones before I ushered Sam out to the obnoxious Lincoln he had forced on me. On the way into the office, Sam said, "You know that you've always been a special case with the Marshals Service. You still are and require a lot of scrutiny from everyone above me. I know you take care of business when we need you, but a lot of big guys think you shirk your duties because of injury or being on leave. We need to work something out that will keep your office open with you still in charge, although you have stated you are going sailing for a while."

I smiled at Sam and told him, "What goes on from this point on is going to be different, Sam. I'm not going to be in front. I'm going to teach and instruct, but lead from a rear position. I can't take the chance of not being around for my kids."

"I understand that, Chuck, and I'll help you keep that promise to yourself, but I still need your knowledge and direction. There may be times I need you to lead from the rear, but my mission here right now is to make you believe that you're important to our fundamental mission. We'll go over it more in the office, but for right now, be thinking that you won't retire or resign."

I smiled at Sam as I pulled into the parking garage.

Hank came out and told Sam, "He's been driving that beauty everyday, Sam. He uses his Impala for business, but he's doing exactly what you wanted."

Sam slapped Hank on the back to thank him and said, "He might learn to act like a normal human being if we keep him in something fancy. Just don't let him give it to one of his women."

That had Lisa laughing as she told Sam, "He almost gave the car to me, but then he remembered what happened to Bobby and the Escalade."

All of us had a laugh over that one.

We went into the Federal Building where Sam had to show his credentials to get in with his sidearm.

The office was still locked since it was too early for the two girls and Wanda to be in. We went into my office and Sam immediately logged into the Marshals site on my PC, and had to enter a password to get into the site he was looking for. He swung the big screen around and pointed to a structure of Marshals and also those in charge of operations. My name was directly under Sam's, and he said, "See where and how important you are, Chuck? I think you know how much I depend on you for so many functions. I know you're going to sail for a bit, but I may want to come for you to help us out from time to time. You've always been our best leader in the field. The other Deputies know they are protected and that they're being directed to do what's right when you're there. Whether or not everything you do is correct is always under scrutiny, but you do finish the job. You've been our role model since you became a Deputy. You know that you turned me into someone special by the way we worked together from our first meeting. I recognized your ability to relate to your working partner, and we were successful from that point on. You know my personal life too. You've influenced me so much and led me to my life mate. I still need you, Chuck."

Sam turned to Lisa and told her, "I still need you too, Lisa. You make this guy tick. I won't look for you to be a part of anything even remotely dangerous, but Chuck uses you to listen to him and sound out what he needs to do."

Lisa and I sat staring at Sam. I reached into his head to listen to him. He smiled and said, "You're doing it. You and Lisa have some uncanny ability to get into my head, and it always seems like you're looking into my soul. I would be worried if it was anyone else, but I'll let you look into my head anytime you want, Chuck."

Sam smiled and said, "I may be an Indian, or as is PC now, a Native American, but I retained my senses and I recognized some qualities in you from the beginning. I didn't originally see them in Lisa, but I've come to recognize over the last year that Lisa has those same qualities. Whatever they are, use them and know that I'm sincere when I beg you to remain a Deputy Marshal. I promise to keep you out of politics, and I promise to take advantage of you to go vacation in Florida, Costa Rica, and Hawaii. I might even want to sponge some air seats from you too."

I looked at Sam with misty eyes and told him, "You're welcome in my home, my Costa Rican home, or anywhere I have influence in Hawaii anytime you want, Sam. You and your family have open access to anywhere we go. Call me if we don't have something going your way, and I'll come get you."

Sam was smiling, "Does that mean you'll remain a Deputy?"

Sam told me, "Tell you what, if you can configure your big sailboat to carry a landing pad on the fantail, I'll get a small helicopter assigned to you so that you can use it when you're needed on short notice. There are plenty of Army surplus OH-58C Jet Rangers that wouldn't cost the Service a dime except for maintenance and fuel. If you can use it for your own purposes as well you'd be willing to cover the maintenance and fuel, wouldn't you?"

Sam asked again, "Does that mean you'll remain a Deputy?"

I looked at Lisa who was smiling at me, and turned back to Sam before saying, "Yeah, that means I'll stay a Deputy, but I'll have to stay in the back and not be up front. I'll stay a Deputy if you can live with that and my penchant to often want to take long vacations."

"So I don't have to entice you with a promise of extra money or something like that?"

I laughed, "Come on, Sam. You know I'm fixed. You should pay me on some kind of use basis like a contractor. Pay me a day rate if you use me or if I have to be around. Don't pay me if I'm wandering. You don't know this, but I have no idea what I make or what I have to live on. The only thing I'm concerned with is my family's ongoing welfare."

Sam turned the screen around to face the regular way and shut my PC down. He told Lisa and me, "That's good enough for me. The Homies are trying to figure out why they pay you, but that division won't divulge what you do. John and I helped on that last problem and received some pay, but that just challenges the bean counters who screw everyone else and can't figure out how to do it to us."

"That was an easy one, Sam. That you and John were along made it even easier. I knew you were good at what needed to be done, and I knew John had all of the mental tools. I figured the others would follow direction and we would quickly resolve the issue with you two there. No muss, no fuss, just a quick ending of a bad situation."

Lisa told Sam, "That wasn't nice. I should have been there. Those were the kind of people that I joined up to eliminate with all of you crazies. Just because I was pregnant didn't mean I couldn't do my job."

I looked at Lisa with a raised eyebrow, "Cool it, you are the mother-to-be of four, that's one, two, three, four, future little Lisas and Chucks who we want to come sliding out into our arms in good shape. You're done as far as field work, Lisa; get used to it, just make our babies."

Sam said, "How about taking me back home so Marie and I can continue on to your condo in Costa Rica for a couple of days vacation?"

I was laughing as the two office girls came in to see what was going on. Wanda was at her desk and wiggled her finger at me to come closer. She asked, "Do I still have a job?"

"Of course, Wanda. I'm still a Deputy and will still be operating out of this office, but I won't be at the beck and call of anyone with a hangnail. You'll advise me of the situation and I'll go to the location if it's necessary, but I will probably advise for most problems, and the onsite Deputes will actually take care of the problem."

Wanda was smiling as Sam gave her a hug before we went down the hall to say hi to Sarah, and to have a genuine law enforcement donut with a cup of coffee. We shot the shit for a couple of minutes, and then went across the street to get the Lincoln.

Sam said, "We probably didn't need to go to your office, but I wanted you to know my sincerity. The Service does need your abilities, and I do want you to be on tap to lend your expertise. You and Lisa have resolved some of the most difficult situations the Service and country have had. That you're still alive is amazing in and of itself. The Secret Service is under Homeland Security, but your division is almost a separate entity. They don't have any oversight, and no one asks because no one has any idea how much they do. They'll still fund you as long as it stays that way. You've never taken advantage of their budget and I really doubt you ever will."

We spent the rest of the drive talking about his coming baby and all my pregnant women.

Sam stayed around through lunch before leaving for a flight to Costa Rica with a bunch of S&S and Quality Wear employees going down for vacations they had won. Steve and Sue continue to reward their men and women with trips to various places, and the Costa Rican resort was one of the more popular destinations.

It seemed as if I was constantly running around checking on how all of the women were. The Fab Five seemed fine. Taiying and Sing were happy, as usual. Gina always wanted to snuggle, hug, and kiss, and that drew the others like flies. Jane was still bragging over working on producing twins, and she had been to the doctor's office with Tina for a sonogram to get a picture of her two, along with getting obvious sex identification.

Jane came to me and said, "Missy told me my babies were both going to be boys. Too bad it wasn't one of each. My dad will be happy they are boys. That will even things up around here if your five ladies have three boys and two girls, and Taiying and Sing have girls. We're going to need more girls. Maybe I could give you a girl next time."

"Maybe not, Jane; you're such a delicate woman that I don't want you hurting yourself with too many childbirths."

Jane laughed, "Ha, ha, ha, ha, I'm a little bigger than my mom, but look at my brothers and my dad. I'll bet my boys will be big like my brothers. Mom has already said that they were small when they were born, but grew fast. I'm going to be a good mother and smother my babies with love."

Etta was near and told her, "You won't have to worry, Jane. We all will smother you and your babies with love. If you haven't noticed, the babies we have now are well taken care of."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.