Chuck and Lisa
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

The family had no trouble settling into the beautiful suites at the resort. Jane came walking up from the outside almost as soon as we were enjoying the open patio doors. She said, "See how easy it would be to get to you guys? I don't think you have anything to worry about, but remember your vulnerability if something comes up."

All the women, including Tina, swarmed the Japanese/Hawaiian beauty. We all noted that an additional low fence had been added between our patio and the swimming pool. That was a good idea since a lot of kids might run straight to the water and not be swimmers like ours are.

Jane asked, "So, what's your agenda while you're here?"

Brandy told me, "Jane's been bugging us to bring you over since she came back home. She just wants to figure out how to keep you here."

I told Jane with a smile, "I have to talk to several people about the new resort construction near the airport. It's actually about the same distance from here as it is from the airport. We plan on having cart paths between the new resort and here so that guests can enjoy the beaches and ocean. I also want to look for some land that would be a good place to build a home for the family."

Jane squealed and asked, "Are you going to move here?"

"No, but we're planning on being here often enough that we should have a home here. I think I know where I want to buy, but I have to find out who owns it and whether or not they might sell. But first things first, let me make some calls and see if I can make some appointments for tomorrow."

Jane was instantly busy on the floor playing with the toddlers. They remembered Jane and climbed all over her.

Lisa followed me outside, as did Brandy, who was carrying a steno pad. She was smiling and told Lisa, "Our master has made all us Fabulous Few his personal secretaries, so we need to keep notes for him. Tiani and I are the leads, but the others are great at calls and follow-ups. We love being involved in what Chuck's doing. It does make us feel important."

I told Brandy, "I need to rent a helicopter tomorrow. I think Lisa and I can fly just about anything we have here, but I don't want to interfere with their charters. You can just put them on notice, but don't hold an aircraft because I don't know exactly when we'll need it."

"Got it, Boss."

I looked at Brandy and asked, "Boss?"

"You know, Chuck. You the big Kahuna, Boss, me your secretary."

You have to laugh at Brandy when she's into her explanations of her own strangeness. "Okay, little Kahuna, I need appointments with Crystal and Bear for late tomorrow afternoon, or possibly for supper. The times need to be loose because of everything that will happen before then. Let me make some calls to set up some other appointments."

Lisa whispered to me, "You're going to have to thump that one really good later. She's so proud that she's helping you that she's bouncing off the ceiling. You know the other girls are going to want to have responsibilities too."

I had just dialed Katana when Tina and Jane came out to the patio stark naked. They both had sleepy eyes that told me the two had been up to something before coming out. Lisa saw how I reacted and ushered the girls back into the suite to keep them out of sight for a few minutes.

"Hi, Katana, this is Chuck Johnson. I know you've heard about our plans for another golf venue near the private airport. I may have something for you to do with the plans, but I'm going to have to meet with you and go over our objectives before you make your mind up."

"I sure hope you need me, Chuck. I don't have nearly enough to keep my mind active, and the big deal businesses I'm managing are a couple of cheap gift shops on the beach. When can we talk?"

"That was my line, Katana. I'd like to talk to you in the morning if I could. Somewhere around eight or nine would be good."

"I know you're at the new resort, Chuck. How about I meet you there around eight thirty and we can go from there?"

"I'll see you then." That was easy, so now I needed the architect and the drawings.

I called Sam Perkins and was put right through. "Hey, Chuck, are you getting ready to survey the property for your new resort?"

"That's why I'm here, Sam. What I need really are the architect's drawings and initial plans for the resort, as well as any additional work he's done on it. How do I get those?"

"Just as easy as you just called me. How about I grab the guy and what he's done so far, and we meet you within a half-hour. Is that doable?"

"That's really fast, Sam, but I'm good with that. I'll get a conference room from the resort here and we'll meet there." I waved at Brandy, who was immediately on a house phone to arrange a conference room. "Sam, have anyone else that is involved in this project who you want in on what's going on come. I'm inviting a man I think could be the project manager."

Sam softly said, "I hope it's the man I'm thinking of, a retired Marine General?"

"I think we're on the same page, Sam. Now get going so you can be here."

I called Katana and told him, "Come to the resort now. Put some clothes on if you're not dressed and come. I have some people coming who I want you to meet. It'll help you make up your mind when I ask you to do something."

"I'm on my way. Should I bring Mylee?"

"Sure, we'll have supper when the meeting's done. I'll get Kal and Kai for that too."

I stepped into the suite and called Jane. She immediately came to me and I asked her to call her parents to see if they wanted to have supper with us. I told her that Katana and Mylee were coming. She smiled, turned, and went into the suite to find her phone.

Brandy hung up the house phone and told me, "We have a small conference room off the balcony above the lobby. I've asked for refreshments, but no food. I heard you were asking the people to supper. Do we need to make reservations?"

"Probably, Brandy, but I don't know how many."

Brandy thought a second and then said, "Give me a maximum."

"Let's see: all our family here now, Katana, Mylee, probably Kal and Kai, the architect, Sam Perkins, and maybe one or two others from that group. Let me call Bear and Crystal to see if they want to be in on the planning of the new resort."

Lisa said, "I'll call Crystal. She'll want to come, I'd bet on it."

And just like that, a meeting to look at the beginning of the resort's construction, as well as to hire someone to manage the project was started. Brandy came over and sat on my lap with her steno pad. She said, "Would you like to rub my belly or would you prefer to take advantage of your personal sexretary?"

I laughed at her joke and said, "You know that a boss isn't allowed to fool around with his employees. You're going to have to wait until tonight so that I'm not charged with sexual harassment."

Brandy grinned and said, "Fuck that. I'm up for some sexual harassment. I have a very warm moist pussy that's dying for a mouth, tongue, and if I can get it, a dick. How's that for some sexual harassment?"

Oh, the distractions with a bunch of crazy pregnant females.

Katana, Sam, the architect, and some other guy I didn't know were there by the time I found the conference room we had been assigned. Bear and Crystal came in right behind me, with Lisa and Brandy following.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice. We'll have a preliminary look at the project before having supper. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but some of my personal assistants are working out the details." I looked at all the people one at a time, trying to get any negative vibes, but there were none.

"Okay, this meeting is to get the Hawaiian Village Golf Club project begun. From what I'm told, Sam has gone through all the permitting processes and we're clear to begin construction. We haven't looked at the plans from the architect yet, but he was given what we were looking for, and he was asked to be creative. We want the resort to resemble what we imagine an early Hawaiian village would look like. Since it will not be on the water, we'll have a swimming pool that wanders around the property to give it the feel of being on an island surrounded by water. The real focus will be the multiple golf courses that will be considerably more difficult than any on the islands. We'll have a powder puff course, but I think three really tough courses will draw a pro crowd and people who'd like to brag of what they did here."

I turned to Katana and said, "I want you to manage and oversee the construction of this resort, Katana. You're looking at a minimum of a year in getting this thing completed, so you have something to think about before you give me an answer. You would be working with Sam Perkins and the others in this room, as they all know the exacting standards we have for all our businesses. You had an opportunity to see the Costa Rican project in action, and saw that it was a continuous work in progress. This resort is still constantly changing, as will the new one. Consider that we demand quality and perfection from all our people. Ask Crystal and Bear and they'll tell you they maintain that attitude right here."

I could see Katana listening and evaluating what I was saying. He had watched me enough to know that I was exacting and wanted a take charge person who would lead the project and relish its completion.

"Okay, George," I indicated to the architect, "That's right, isn't it?"

The man nodded.

"Good, we really haven't ever been introduced, but that's the way Sam is. He assumes everyone knows each other. Show us your drawings. Just pass them around so everyone can look at them. I see you already have copies, so please separate a copy for me to study tonight. I'm going to be doing a flyover to look at the property and the potential layout tomorrow. I know you've done a lot of that, but I want to get it in my head. Katana may want to fly with me, and we'll have room for a couple more people if they give me the helicopter I want."

Sam said, "I'm out. I hate flying those wingless things. I know they're safe since we hardly ever hear of one having an accident, but they scare me to death."

The architect said, "I'd like to come along. That would be a benefit in helping me design the golf courses. Some men have already come and walked the property for the courses. They were the ones who did both the Costa Rican and this property's courses."

I sat there and had to ask, "You with the bowtie and short sleeve dress shirt. Who are you and what are you to this group?"

The man looked like he wanted to slide from his chair and slither out the door. His eyes were quarter-sized as he said, "I design swimming pools and water structures. George asked me to get involved, as something this size has to have several methods and locations of filtering."

"That's great. I'm glad George has contacted you. Do you have a name, or do I call you 'bowtie'?" The man's face was crimson as he was staring a hole in the table. He looked up and said, "My name is Monte Farnsworth. I'm glad to meet all of you."

"Thank you, Monte. I didn't mean to put you on the spot, but your benefactor, George here, or Sam didn't get around to introducing people. Let me make sure you all know each other." I went around the table pointing at each of the people sitting with us and had them tell their name and their relationship to the project. The whole was a lot of people, but it realistically was all one big happy group.

"Were you involved in the design of the pool at the naturist resort, Monte?"

Monte broadly smiled, and said, "That was my first big pool project. It has been running well for a lot of years so far. I don't get many chances to build something like that or the bigger version you're planning."

Good, the reticent man shows pride in his work and has come out of his shell now that he feels he's a contributor.

"Okay, everyone; I have a copy of the plans to look over tonight. Whoever is going flying with me in the morning be at the airport charter service at eight thirty. We'll be up for about two and half hours. We may refuel and look at more, but I think that will do it for the initial look. Katana, please give this offer some consideration. We'll talk later and tomorrow. Right now let's go eat, folks. Brandy, will you direct us where to join our families?"

Brandy smiled as she told everyone. "We're eating in the small ballroom using the hotel menu. Please follow the traffic heading there as I think we'll have a large contingent eating with us."

Brandy moved up next to me and said, "Wow, you were more dynamic than the regional head of the Employment Service. You really amazed me, Chuck. Where did you learn to conduct meetings and give directions like that?"

I smiled at her, but it was Lisa who softly said, "The Marines, Semper Fi." I smiled, and said "Oorah."

Brandy said, "I should have known. I'm sending my boy off to the Marines when it's time."

"That's my kid too, Ma'am. We'll see if he needs it."

Brandy smiled and said, "All our kids will be problem children and be involved in everything. Some should probably go to the Marines, but we'll see. We have a year or two to worry about it anyway."

There were a lot of people in the dining room. I think I knew them, but it had been a while since I've seen them. A friendly face that jumped up and gave me a hug was Sarah Perkins. I had to ask, "What in the world are you doing in Hawaii? I don't think I've seen anyone wanting a divorce since I've been here."

The lady laughed and told me, "This is special, Chuck. I'm on my honeymoon and I even made the guy sign a pre-nuptial so that he gets to keep everything he has, and I still have to support him. How about them apples, considering that I rape and pillage potential divorced men for a living?"

"Wow, let me meet this man among men, Sarah." I was looking around for a guy with a club and his knuckles dragging on the ground.

A tall, slim man stood next to Sarah, and she said, "Chuck, I'd like you to meet Sir Edward Montgomery, my husband."

The man stuck his hand out and smiled. In a very British accent, he finally said, "Good to meet you, Mr. Johnson. I've heard a lot about you. Sarah has a great deal of respect for you."

Wow, a real gentleman Brit. I wonder how Sarah found this one. "It's nice to meet you, Sir Edward. I look forward to learning more about you. You've married a very dynamic woman and will have an enjoyable life."

He smiled and the two sat back down. Sam pulled me away and said, "That man is a fake of the worst kind. Sarah doesn't know it yet, but I've been having him investigated. I've even used the State Department contacts you gave me. I think the man is wanted by the British government. I've sent his picture and prints to someone in British intelligence. We'll know in a couple of days. Watch your back though, as the man has several friends who seem to be nearby all the time."

"What does Sarah see in the guy? She's not prone to making mistakes about people."

"I'm not sure, Chuck, but I think you picked up on his reticence to talk to you. He knows from Sarah that you're the law."

Surprise, surprise; we don't seem to be able to dodge bad guys regardless of where we go. I asked Sam, "Get me copies of everything you've sent out and I'll have some very thorough people hunt this guy down within a day. I do have that kind of contact. Do that for me in the morning. I'll get an investigation started immediately."

We had some Hawaiian fish and fruit over rice. The meal was colorful and tasted great. The kids loved the pineapple pieces and were grabbing them as fast as they appeared. It's funny how the kids will take a piece of fish and taste it very carefully. Their little fists open, squash a handful of food, and an attempt to stuff it in their mouth happens as soon as they realize it's good. Nine little ones do create a mess, but the resort was smart and had spread some plastic under the highchairs. I suppose they would do something like that for one of the owners.

When we had all eaten and gathered in the chairs and couches around the room, I told Brandy to make sure we kept track of the expenses we had with the hotel so they could be charged to the new resort account. She nodded and said, "Good idea. I'll bet the manager here will like that. I think he was planning on having to eat all the expenses while you're here."

"Tell him, Brandy. Tell him that any of the owners who come should and will pay for their accommodations. There's no free ride; we get it back in the profits anyway. I'll make sure Steve and Dewey know that too. We don't put stress on our resorts. I will in Costa Rica, but that place is special in a lot of ways. I hope we can make the new place special too."

The hour was getting late and the kids were getting a little cranky. They really weren't fussy, but they didn't want to do anything except be held. I suggested to all the women that they should take our kids to our rooms and put them to bed. I would be with them shortly.

I went around the room and told all our friends that we were going to go to bed as our bodies were still on East Coast time with a five hour difference. I made sure those who wanted to go with me to look at the property would be at the airport by eight-thirty.

I observed that Sarah and Sir Edward weren't staying at the resort and left in a variety of cars. Yep, I needed to find out more about the guy.

The ladies had specified the special owner's bed that had room for us all if we wanted to snuggle. We were all tired and wanted to snuggle. I ended up with Tiani in front of me and Frieda against my back. Lisa was being hugged by Tina and Jane, while I noticed Julie was holding Gina as if she were her little girl.

I had dual oriental faces above me alternately giving me kisses when I awoke. Taiying whispered, "I want you, Chuck. My son wants a sister." Sing was grinning as she said, "I need a little girl too. You can't give Taiying a baby and not me."

Taiying was making the connection as Sing played the stimulator. I'm not sure how Tiani was moved away, but Tina was next to us, kissing the two girls and me. She kept telling Taiying, think girl, think girl, or the man will have you giving him another boy. The blast off came and the sweet oriental face gave me a smile before she was pushed aside by Sing, who said, "My turn."

I must eat and live right to be able to give these girls exactly what they want when they demand a connection. I was smiling with kisses from sweet Sing as she exercised her connection into coaxing another fluid blast into her. I was lying back with a big smile as Tina moved over me. "I don't need a kid yet, but I do have a needy pussy. Give me some, Lover."

Tina rode me to her mind-numbing climax and quit before I had to produce another load. I thought I was done when a mature face came over me and another active connection slid down on me. Julie said to me, "You're my dream come true, Chuck. You give me more satisfaction just being under me than I ever had with my loving husband. There's something you give me that my body and mind enjoy. I love you, Chuck."

This was a special moment with Julie. She was so special to us all that I often wished I had known her many years before I met her. She lay on top of me, giving me kisses and squeezing me in her well-trained connection. I whispered to her, "I need to get up or I'm going to wet the bed."

The lady gave me some kisses before moving off me and helping me sit up and hop to the bathroom. Tiani came in with my peg and gave me a kiss. She said, "You know I'm always available if you want some tiny pussy." She showed me her butt and wiggled it at me as she went back out to the bedroom.

Knowing I didn't have a lot of extra time, I quickly showered and was joined by Lisa. Jane stepped in with Tina before I was through, and I'm sure the parade into the shower continued after I got out.

Brandy must have used another bathroom, because her thick, dark brown hair was wet. She was referring to her notebook when she said, "I heard you and Lisa talking about the possibility of buying some land and having a house over here. I asked Sam to look up some property for you. He may be able to direct you toward it while you guys are up today."

I told her, "Sam doesn't fly in helicopters. He doesn't want anything to do with them. See if you can get me coordinates for the properties and I'll check them out when I can."

Lisa and I were dressed and left for the airfield in plenty of time to be there early to checkout whatever aircraft they gave us. We were looking at a Bell 206 L4 that both Lisa and I were familiar with. Well, that would have been good, but George, the architect, and his sidekick, Monte, were standing there with Katana. Kai was with him as he wanted to see what was going on. That over filled up the 206.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.