Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

I know I didn't go to sleep with Nancy on my shoulder, but she was now straddling me, totally capturing me in her pleasure center. She whispered in my ear, "Do it, Chuck. Make me a mommy again. Give me our son so you can teach him to be the crazy man you are. Do me, Chuck, make our son."

Nancy was moving up and down on me with a determination that would not be denied. We began kissing and I pushed her back so I could nurse on her breasts that were still full of milk. I knew I was taking that delicious milk from our daughter, but I wanted Nancy to be as worked up as possible.

The dark beauty was having orgasm after orgasm when I felt someone behind me start massaging my balls to get me to fill her up. It was inevitable, and while we were kissing, Nancy wrapped herself so tight around me that I couldn't help but let loose inside her. She kept right on squeezing until she felt me begin to soften, and then kissed every inch of my face. "Oh, that one did it, Chuck. I know you gave me our son and a brother to our daughter. This is so good, but you're still going to have to make sure and do me some more later and tonight. Isn't it great? We'll have even more babies. This will be perfect as our son will be the same age as Jane's baby."

Oops, Jane's baby? I'm not sure that should even be discussed. Lisa must have heard this in my mind and pushed up on her elbows to kiss me. She said, "You did know it could happen with all of the love you've been giving her. I'll do some investigation and find out if she's protected. You're going to have another Gina on your hands if not."

How could I do that? How could I forget that not all women take birth control? I'm so dumb and just don't think. Jane never needs birth control to fool around with girls, but she had me planting millions and millions of squiggles and she might have taken the loving seriously.

Oh well, the women in my family seemed to have already reached out to her and taken her into their private loving cocoon. It made me wonder if maybe I needed to get a clip job to keep this shit from happening all the time.

"What do you mean a clip job?" I heard that so loud and clear, I looked around to see who said it. Then, "No way, Lover; Tina and I get a chance to add a kid to the posse before you do that. Besides, Jane will definitely be a part of the family if she's knocked up. I hope her folks come to visit."

The first voice wasn't Lisa's, but probably Mercy's or Missy's. The second voice was definitely Lisa's. How many people are going to nose around in my head anyway?

There was soft laughter that was obviously coming from my two little nieces. They had been so quiet lately that you didn't even realize they were around, except that I constantly saw them with the other kids and with Aunt Etta. I wondered how much they listen into Lisa and me. My aunt was always smiling at me, especially after I had been intimate with the ladies. She seemed happy that I was enjoying my family.

While everyone was beginning to prepare to get ready to go to New Zealand later that afternoon, Aunt Etta came to me and said, "You know that you and Lisa are really loud and clear to those who listen. The girls giggle when you two get together. I'm not sure they need to know everything you do, but it may be too late to try to exclude them. Mercy's kids listen all the time, so they know too. If you watch Marion, she is constantly eavesdropping on the triplets."

"I'm going to ask you a very important question, Aunt Etta. It is to me anyway. You see and know what my family is like and how all of these women are. Am I wrong to have all of these women and to give them children? Am I being selfish? I hope not, because I do love them all and love all of our babies. I just wonder what my mom and dad would have thought. Tell me the truth, Aunt Etta, is it wrong for me to have this many women with me? Is it wrong?"

My sweet aunt took me by the hand and led me downstairs and into the beautiful garden the hotel had. We sat on a bench in the garden and she spoke to me. "I think you are exhibiting the true nature of our clan and family, Chuck. So many generations had many, many women, but few men, so the men took more than one wife and continued the family. It is as if you're following the ways of your family of old. The new Taskers won't take more than one wife, but the Johnsons had multiple wives for many generations after mixing with the Taskers. Your dad would have had many, but he always thought he should try to only have your mother. Your mother always tried to get more wives for your father. If Edwin had lived, I would have found him many wives to have babies and grow our family. You're fine, Chuck. Just love those you have, and if more show up, well, just keep them too. You have the finances and the stamina to keep them so far, so I'm all for you to keep doing what you're doing. If you're worried about Jane, don't be. That girl is determined to be a part of your family. Her mind is telling her to love you like she's never loved another man. She is totally in love with all of your women at the same time. So you see that you don't have a choice with this one. Just enjoy her. She is beautiful."

Marion and Virginia ran through the garden to us at that instant. They climbed up on my knees and hugged me. Marion began, "We love Jane so much." Virginia continued, "We want you to keep her with the family." Marion's turn again, "Do you know she's going to have your baby?" Then Virginia, "It's a boy. She's going to be so happy."

"Girls, girls, you haven't said anything to anyone else, have you?"

Marion grinned, "Oh no. We wouldn't do that, but the triplets might have. Their mother and grandmother know. Haven't they told you?"

Aunt Etta was sitting next to me with a red face. She softly said, "I'm sorry, Chuck, but the girl is so much in love with you and the other women that we just had to listen to her. We can hear her baby's heart beating. It is strong like a boy."

"So everyone will know that Jane is pregnant by this evening?"

"Oh no, Chuck. All of us who know will hold our thoughts. We wouldn't want to take away the fun of her discovery. I'm sure Missy or Mercy will give her a clue that it's a boy early on, but they won't tell her. I hear her wanting you to give her a baby when I listen to her. She's more than ready and thinks she has found her mate."

The girls wanted to tell me something, and Virginia had the honors. "Lisa said she wanted to do a couple of songs with us in New Zealand. Will that be okay, or do we need to ask Kenny?"

"If Lisa said you will do some songs, you can begin planning on it. I think Kenny and his band would be on their way home if Kenny didn't want to use who Lisa wanted." I was holding the two girls on my lap when I added, "You see, Lisa knows what's best for the band and her. We'll follow her and have some fun."

The two girls yelled 'Yeah' and took off through the gardens.

Aunt Etta said, "As you can see, Chuck, your heritage has caught up with you. You are strong with the gift, and Mercy's kids are equally as strong. Missy and I were wondering how much of the gift these kids, your kids, will have. I hope they all will be like you and your mother. She was the strongest of almost anyone within the family. I still feel her although it's been so many years ago. Your dad only had one generation, but even he could feel others. You and Lisa need to continue to nurture your gift and learn to use it for your own good and the good of others."

Aunt Etta patted me on the arm, got up, and left the garden area. I sat there thinking about the gift, and then thought about Jane. I so hoped what was happening was good for her.

It was then that I heard Lisa softly saying to me. "This is just more love within our family, Chuck. Jane is committed to us and will be ecstatic to find out she's carrying your baby. Just think, another group of babies might be coming. Are you ready?"

That shocked me, but I heard Mercy's voice in my head next, "Cool it, Chuck. You've been banging all of them lately and let me tell you that some of them want to get caught. Nancy is being upfront, but I'm letting you know that even Frieda is hoping so. Is your house big enough?"

I was laughing very loud, loud enough for a hotel person to come check on me. I waved him off as I thought of another herd of kids popping out of my ladies. Holy smokes. I love my babies, but will this be too much? I had to make contact with reality so I got up and went to find everyone.

I didn't make it through the hotel lobby as Dewey spied me and had me join him, Steve, and the two Amsterdam investors who were the primaries in Hawaii. We sat in the hotel bar and loosely talked about possibly buying or building a hotel in Japan. I looked at all of them, and said, "Too many people. How in the world do you market to the thousands of people who might come through here every week? What will you have that the other hotels don't? There is a shortage of prestigious hotels here, but do you want to invest in the highest end of high end hotels to find out if it works?"

Steve said, "I think the only thing we need to find out is how to make a customer's stay here 'perfect'. If we ask twice the normal rate for a room, the customer must receive service that is so over the top that they can't imagine staying anywhere else. Our rooms must be the ultimate in pleasure centers without breaking any laws. It's legal for a masseuse to give a happy ending here, so every room rental should include a massage. I'm sure we can find a ready group of clean masseuses to take care of our clientele. We'll need some masseurs for the women as well. The next thing is to have both traditional and modern eating facilities for the guests. I think that would be just a minor remodeling job and we can extend that to a few rooms for those clients who desire traditional rooms."

Dewey was leaning forward as he said, "Steve has the right idea and you guys from Amsterdam, Grant and Herman, know how to get it done. What do you say; want to try to have the most exclusive hotel in Tokyo?"

I didn't care because I was more interested in music. The other four men decided they were going to take the owner of the hotel up on his offer to sell out to them. I told the others, "I need to get up to the suite to make sure the ladies don't need my help to finish packing."

Our suite was surprisingly not in a state of chaos. The little ones were having fun on the floor while the older ones were lounging around playing guitars, video games, using laptops, and generally being kids. The women were gathering clothing and miscellaneous items the babies enjoyed as they got ready to be transported to the airport.

Lisa came out to me and gave me a hug. She said, "Go into the bathroom and give Jane a hug. She's having some late morning sickness. She keeps saying that her mom never had any morning sickness with her, but told me her brothers almost killed her. She says she knows she must be pregnant with your son. Go in and tell her you love her for bringing you and her a son."

Wow, how could this be happening so fast? Jane must have gotten pregnant the first night we were together. We only had a few loving matches before the tour, and it's been with everyone since then. The only time it could be was from our first loving. It figures; all the girls wanted her and she thought she wanted to be with us. I suppose she has her wish.

"Are you going to live, Jane?"

"Oh, Chuck. My mother said she was sick for over a month with each of my brothers when they came along. I know I should have been more cautious, but I wanted you and I wanted what you were going to put into me. It looks like I got what I wanted."

The beautiful Hawaiian/Japanese mixed woman clung to me as she kissed and hugged me. Jane said, "I really love you, Chuck. I love all of your women too, and when I think of all of you together, I love you and want to be your woman and their woman. My folks are going to freak out, but I know they'll love you the same as I do. Oh, Chuck, I want to be a part of your whole family and add our son to all of us."

Julie came into the bathroom with some Seven-Up and crackers. Jane surprised Julie as she was smiling and radiant in her pregnant state. Jane told Julie, "I'm really fine, Julie. Being pregnant with Chuck's son is the most important thing I've ever done. Knowing that you'll be with me is important too, since I'll be far away from my family."

Julie held the girl in her arms and kissed her forehead. "You are like one of mine, Jane, although we are fellow lovers of our man. That I'm included with beauties such as you is wonderful and is a second chance for me. I love all of the women in the house and family just like you, so I know you'll enjoy being with us. I also know that Chuck will be flying you back to Hawaii right away, if you get homesick."

Lisa took Jane's hand and led her from the bathroom. She found Judy, who also had so much trouble with morning sickness. The girls all took time to be with Jane and kept her busy instead of dwelling on her queasiness.

We were getting ready to go to the airport, and I saw that the women were getting the little ones into the seats that would be used on the aircraft. They had taken the time to change them and give them a little breast milk to calm them. The moms would nurse them some more to keep them calm after they were on the plane, and all would be well from there on.

It took a little over an hour to get the family out of the hotel and to the airport. We fortunately only had to deal with one official as we boarded our own aircraft to leave for New Zealand. We were all psyched. This was probably something all of the people on the plane had never figured on being able to do.

The big 737 was going to be on its way. I took time to talk to Kenny to make sure the stage was en route before we boarded our planes. He said the agent was with the crew and equipment for the stage, and was going to remain with them throughout the tour. Kenny also said the cargo aircraft wouldn't be leaving Japan until tomorrow. That was perfectly in order to keep the agent away from me and the family as far as I was concerned.

The kids were having fun in the passenger area. The babies were in the more open seating so they could crawl around on the floor and grab hold of things to stand. There were a couple of instances where unsteady legs caused bumps on the head, but they didn't have far to fall so it wasn't a problem.

I had a chance to visit with all the women. Each had something special to tell me about our baby now or something from their work. Most, or even all, weren't going back to work and were going to become full time stay at home moms.

Steve and Dewey were serious about buying the Japanese hotel, and Dewey was using his laptop to figure on his potential return if what he thought would work, worked. I felt he had a winner, and Steve threw up his hands when I mentioned that to him, "Why didn't you say that before? Hell, if you say it'll work, it'll work. Dewey is just the conduit for the money to begin burping out of that place. Let 'er rip, Chuck."

Dewey and I laughed with Steve who was having a hard time catching his breath.

I told Dewey, "Look, I know you love challenges everywhere you go, but please, don't get us involved in something in New Zealand or Australia. It's around the other side of the world and a long way to visit from any of our installations. We'll jump in with both feet if the other investors ever need something from us, but let's be a little more reserved and stay closer to home when looking for investments."

I think everyone knew how I felt, and knew that I didn't want any crazier places to visit than what we already had.

This was another long flight, with most everyone taking a nap between snacks and meals. Even the high energy kids settled down for a while watching movies on the video screens on the back of the seats.

I was really excited when the hostesses told us we were preparing to land. I had never had the chance to visit New Zealand, and everything you see about it is beautiful. Although it isn't a huge country, the land is very diverse. I know Brandy and Sue had probably found some guides to take us around to as much as possible in the week we had before the concert.

Dewey had done his homework and had us booked into a wonderfully beautiful hotel.

Landing in Auckland was exciting to me, and I think that excitement possessed everyone in the three families. The little I knew about the country was sad, as I should know a lot more. I did know that Auckland was the largest city, but there were two other major population centers, but those had only a fourth of the population Auckland had.

The customs and immigration people were very gracious when they came aboard each aircraft to check our passports, and said they would check our luggage as it was unloaded. I spent a few minutes with the inspectors' supervisor to advise him of the massive quantity of equipment that was coming on the big cargo aircraft. He said that he would make sure he had plenty of men to make sure there was no delay when it arrived. He asked if a couple of his men could accompany the equipment to the stadium where the show was to be held so they could observe the equipment being unpacked. I thought that was a good idea, and said I would make sure the road equipment supervisors knew what was happening.

The cargo aircraft with the roadies and agent would not arrive until the following day, so I had a chance to advise them of the accommodation they were making for us.

We were transported to a beautiful hotel that was near the university in whose stadium the concerts would be held. The hotel was unbelievably plush, reminding me of the Amsterdam hotels and the new resort in Hawaii. It was while Dewey, Steve, and I were trying to get all of us checked in, that Dewey said, "Do you even recognize the hotel quality our partners have. This is beautiful, isn't it? Wait until you see the suites. I'll bet they will rival the ones in Hawaii."

Steve made the comment, "We'll be too spoiled to go back to our trailer park after we stay in all this luxury."

I told Steve, "I know my house is plush, but look where we spend our time. Your patio is where the life of the park is. My ladies have become a part of everything that goes on there, and now with the kids, they are even more a part of what's there. If anything, I need to pay for adding on another big chunk of space just to take care of everyone from my huge extended family."

"Don't feel that way, Chuck," Steve said, giving me a man hug. "You know my home is the perfect place for all of your women and babies to be when you have to be gone. They go back and forth often all day long. The way they help with the food and helping everyone is what makes the place work. That we will have even more kids running around is wonderful. If there were to be a change, it would be to get you and Lisa to resign from jobs that require you taking chances."

The family was being taken up to our suites. I don't think the hotel believed that we were renting as many floors as we were. This was one place that I wanted everyone, including the roadies, to have good accommodations and be with us. I felt that there would be less opportunity for the guys to do something to offend someone if we could stay together as a group. I made the call to the agent in Japan before he boarded the cargo aircraft. He thought that having the customs people just follow them around would resolve any issues or suspicions of imported contraband. All of the men in the crew had been warned that drug use in any form would result in immediate termination, and they would be shipped back to the States, or abandoned there if taken into custody. This had always been the band's policy, but it had to be restated often during every tour.

To get a hundred people settled in rooms takes some doing. I had made sure the hotel personnel knew they would be given generous gratuities and to please be as attentive as possible. Dewey made sure the hotel had a private dining room set up for us so we could eat together. What Dewey wanted in addition to meals, was to have a buffet available twenty-four hours a day so any of the group could come down to snack when we wanted. This was a great idea as the dining room they set up was really plush with some leather chairs in conversation groups. The hotel said they would have waiters available to get drinks or additional food as required. This was the way to do it.

Sue made sure everyone was downstairs in the dining room for breakfast the first morning. She announced that there would be four different tours leaving the hotel in buses at nine o'clock. She advised that one of the tours might be best for the mothers of the little ones, as it would come back to the hotel at lunch time and depart again for some more sightseeing around two. This would give the little ones a chance to nap.

I knew I needed to meet the cargo plane, so I made arrangements to go to the airport to ensure that went smooth. Lisa was going to go with me, and as soon as it looked like we were going to leave, Jane came along and asked, "Can I stay with you guys? I think I'd like to become more of a part of what you two do."

Lisa was all for it as we went out the hotel door to enter the hired car. It was in the car that Lisa said, "You know I love our family and love to be playing music every day, but all of the production, and constantly being with so many people is becoming tedious. You can't say boring, but you know me, Chuck, I'm an adrenaline junkie. The concerts are a high, but there isn't any danger. There is the expectation of the fun of the concert, and the excitement while we're doing it, and then the satisfaction of a good show, but nothing to make my fingertips itch. Nothing that makes my stomach do flip flops."

Jane asked Lisa, "Do you two do a lot of that? I've heard stories about some of the stuff you two do, and I witnessed what you two did in Afghanistan, but that was in a known war zone. You two hardly broke a sweat over the danger there, and I was almost peeing in my pants."

I tried to assure Jane that we weren't as bad as a lot of people said we were, but that we did seem to be sent on some hairy duty. Lisa spoke up and told Jane, "We've gone to places to help get rid of some bad people. You'll have to ask Tina about what we did with her. She loved it, and I'd bet you'd love it too if you went along on something like that. We know there's danger, and yes, we do put ourselves at risk, but not as much as you may think. Chuck and I have been trained differently than most Deputies, and we also have a relationship with the Secret Service where I worked when I met Chuck. Part of our enjoyment is flying both regular aircraft and helicopters. We're versatile, Jane, but like I said, we're adrenaline junkies who need some danger every once in a while to keep our interest up and to keep fit."

I said to both of the girls, "Speaking of keeping fit. The hotel is supposed to have a very nice gym that I plan on using. Both of you should plan on coming with me. You might want to check with Sue and Brandy to see what kind of exercises you should do since you think you're pregnant, Jane."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.