Chuck and Lisa - Cover

Chuck and Lisa

Copyright© 2014 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chuck and Lisa get back to all of the fun they enjoy best. This time they begin including others in their fun. Lisa is gathering and the Fab Five is helping. Just enough action and blood to keep it interesting. Enough sex, to be not recommended for Sunday school reading. Enjoy. I did. If you're not familiar with the Florida Friends stories, this will still be fun but the other stories are fun too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Extra Sensory Perception  

Lisa woke me up with some kisses saying, "Come look at something you won't believe."

I slipped my shorts and my peg on before following Lisa to the room where the other women were sleeping. There were the rest of the women, all snuggled together with most of the babies in cribs surrounding the room. Lisa walked over to the bed and pointed.

Uh oh, a naked Jane was snuggled face to face with Tina, and being hugged by Gina. The other women were all sleeping peacefully.

We stepped out of the room before talking. Lisa said, "Can you believe what a sneak Tina is by talking Jane into staying over? Jane could get into trouble for staying over with us and I'm sure she's going to go crazy hurrying around to go to work."

I asked, "Should we wake her so she can leave? It's already six, so she won't have a lot of time to go home and get ready."

Lisa offered, "Let me go wake her. It might be better if I do it."

Lisa, dressed only in her short robe, and a naked Jane, came out of the bedroom a couple of minutes later. Jane walked straight to me, put her arms around me, and soundly kissed me. She sighed and said, "I really wanted to find you again last night to have you love me one more time. Those girls kept me so busy making me come almost continuously, that I think I passed out. That was wonderful, but I did want you again. Can we go find a bed and take care of that?"

Lisa was behind her, caressing her full breasts while rubbing her nude front against Jane's back. Lisa said, "You're a temptress, Jane. I think you could get us totally sidetracked. Shouldn't you be going home so you can get ready to go to work?"

Jane turned and kissed Lisa before saying, "I'm totally overcome with love for all of you, your whole family. Every one of you has been so loving and gentle with me, that I want to be with you as much as possible while you're here. You are such a love, Lisa, just like Tina. I know the feelings I have for you two are not normal, but strange as it is, I also feel that way about Chuck. I want all of you, even those darling Chinese girls. I thought I had myself under control and my desire for women hidden away, but you have flipped that switch on again, and brought in some additional feelings with Chuck."

Lisa told her, "I know what you mean. Something happened when Chuck and I met that really turned my life upside down. We became more than just friends, more than bed mates, and now more than just lovers. We became mates. Tina has had the same experience, and I think the rest of the women are in about the same boat. You should probably get away from us while you can. Our family can be, and is, addicting."

Jane turned back to me and rubbed her womanly breasts against my chest, as she said, "I think I'm already addicted. Can you believe that I'm standing here in the middle of an exclusive suite, within the most exclusive resort on the island, with a guy who has only one leg, but is trying to screw me while standing here? I love it. Help me find my clothes so I can be dressed when I call in to take the day off, Lisa. Hell, I might call in to be off for a couple of weeks."

Lisa and Jane went back into the room just as the other door opened, and Frieda walked out holding the twins. She asked, "Can you get the cereal from the kitchenette area and mix it with some milk. These two imps were being so sweet lying there talking away. All these babies are so sweet and gentle. None of them really cry a lot. They begin making noises that tell you they're wet, dirty, or hungry, but not really yelling like so many kids. I think Marie's is the loudest, and most of those sounds are happy noises."

I made up some cereal and brought it into the living room area while Frieda gave the two girls some breast milk. When she pulled them from her breasts, Frieda said, "They need the cereal as I just don't have enough milk to give them. They like the cereal. Did you put a dab of honey in it for them?"

I took Farah and began spooning food into her mouth. She was funny as she liked to suck the food from the spoon and smack her mouth around, almost as if chewing it before swallowing. She would then giggle and smack her lips for more while trying to wave her arms around all the time. You had to watch her hands as she could, and would, accidentally knock the spoon and dump the next load of food all over herself.

Jane and Lisa came back into the room while the twins were being fed. Jane looked at me and Farah, and said, "Just watching you makes me want to have your baby. This is nuts, but all of you guys keep turning me on. Let me call the Chief to tell him I'm going to take some vacation. He might let me off for a while since I have three years worth saved up."

Frieda looked at me with an arched eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Lisa saw it and whispered to her, "Wouldn't you like to add her to our team? I think all of us have really fallen for this cute Hawaiian."

Jane had stepped outside to make her call and came back in. She said the Chief actually laughed at her request. He told me to watch out for Chuck, as he has some magic power that made women want to be with him. I think Chuck's women have the magic power, and Chuck is only the cherry on top."

The other women began coming from the rooms to feed their babies. It is always fascinating for all of the women to be breastfeeding before feeding cereal to the small ones. They didn't get bottles except for juices and water. All their milk came from the breast or was mixed into their food.

The boys seemed to be more adventurous and loved Sippy cups. They loved to nurse, but didn't like bottles like the girls did. You do get a chance to compare kids if you have so many little ones at the same time.

Tina and Jane took off to go get some clothes for Jane. It was funny the way those two had become so close so fast. I think the two of them were really taken with each other. Lisa didn't go because we had to eat something before going to show practice. The first concert was tonight.

All the music people went to the studio after breakfast. The kids wanted to run through their show, so it was going to be just like it would be this evening.

The Lucky Lady Blues Band did a really solid thirty minutes of good music. They had an encore song, and then did the lead in for the Blues Expedition with a driving instrumental that gave the audience a clue that this was going to be some good stuff.

The plan was for the kids to move off the stage, but Bonita and Lizzie would blend into the group remaining on stage. The lead piece was just to set the tone and give the kids a minute to exit. We brought the pace way down with Lisa and I alternately doing some background wailing while introductions were made. Bonita skipped out from the behind the others and put the wig and hat on me while Kenny was introducing Lisa, and then me last.

I let my SG really wail while Lisa and I did our Stevie Ray intro. We really blasted and I'm sure the crowd was going to be hollering and yelling the whole time. We went right through every set, changing instruments, using the brass for accents, and then slowing it way down with Bonita's violin intro for a couple of ballads from Lisa, along with our duet.

Kenny was doing some down and dirty string thumping on his bass that led us into some high energy midnight brass as we brought the last ballad to a close. It wouldn't be our fault if the audience didn't get up to dance in the aisles. All we needed was a couple of guys in black suits, hats, and sunglasses to make all of it perfect.

That was how the concert went. We played for almost four hours straight, with encores from the Lucky Lady Blues Band and the Blues Expedition. It took the crowd over an hour to finally leave the stadium.

All of the musicians had gone to the backstage tent to sign autographs and chat with various other musicians who were in the area. This was actually fun tonight as there weren't any drunks in the VIP area for a change, and the food supply lasted for everyone to have a snack.

I had Steve and Dewey move the kids out to take them back to the resort before the band finally was able to pack up and leave. I think the agent was nearly catatonic the way he glowed with all of the praise from everyone.

The band gathered in the bar back at the resort, to be served some great snacks and have a drink or two. Steve came up to me and said, "This was a great concert. You guys looked and sounded like you were having fun tonight. I hope you have this one recorded because I think I'd like a copy. We can play this on the patio whenever things begin to get dull. That's not likely to ever happen, but it'll be fun to watch and listen to anyway.

Jane and Tina came up to us while Lisa and I were smiling at each other, and Tina whispered, "Don't drink too much or stay up long. I think Jane and I might want to help you two relax." Lisa looked at Tina and Jane before she told me, "I'm leaving with these two right now. You be nice and tell everyone we're beat, and then hurry to bed."

I managed to get loose from everyone after another ten minutes, and had to keep from running down the hallways to get to our suite.

One door was cracked and I could hear the three girls giggling, so I knew which room they were in. Thank goodness these suites had so many bedrooms. There were three naked nymphs sitting on their knees on the bed looking at the door. Lisa told me, "Let's see how fast you can be dressed like us. Come on, move it. We aren't waiting."

The three girls became entangled, and I sat in a bedside chair and enjoyed the visual presented by them. It was during this, while Lisa and Tina were in an intense sixty-nine, that Jane came to me and pulled me to the bed. She wouldn't let me take the lead making love to her; she took over and did everything to me that I had done to her last night instead. We made love for what seemed to be hours, before Lisa and Tina joined us and totally loved both of us while we were enjoying each other.

It was during a lull in our loving that Jane said, "I don't think I can give this up. You guys have me so strung out that I'll never be normal again."

Lisa whispered in Jane's ear, "Don't worry, I think Tina and I can convince the other women to kidnap you and make you a house slave. You haven't even had all of us yet. Taiying and Sing are going to be very pleasant for you. You'll love how sweet and loving they are, but look out because they are two little dynamos."

Jane shivered and said, "I can't wait, but I think I want all of you again. God, I'm becoming a sex addict."

I passed out sometime after banging away on each of them. Brandy and Tiani had snuck in and joined the fray, and that meant two more ladies to enjoy. I'm not sure when the girls finally passed out, but Brandy and Tiani were gone when I woke about eight, while Lisa, Tina, and Jane were still sleeping.

I went out to the big room after stretching, a quick shower, and dressing, to find most of Steve's and Dewey's family there. Bonita and Lizzie were listless and needed a nap to get their energy up today. There was a mountain of breakfast on the big table where some people were eating and others were snacking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.