The Visitor
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Jim was clearly excited, “We can move in next week.”

I pulled Jim in for a side hug, “Your first house. Congratulations.”

Jim put his hand around my waist, “Thanks to you and your down payment. Sally and I can’t thank you enough.” Jim hadn’t referred to Sally as his mom in a long time. And with his full beard, he was no longer Jimmy. He was Jim.

“I can’t very well let my Godchildren live on the street, now can I?” Jim’s smile got even bigger. Obviously, that would never happen. Even though they would only be thirty minutes away, it would be strange having them all move out after all these years. Jake was six now, his little sister Julie was three, and their third was due in about two months. It had been Sally’s idea to have more kids and there was no doubt from anyone Jim was a good father.

Both Bruce and Jim looked up as the two little ones came running into the room. They were soon followed by Sally, who was being assisted by Beth. Sally had gained about twenty pounds each pregnancy with Jake and Julie. She was on track to gain another thirty with the latest one. Bruce made a quick glance at her huge tits as they jiggled about. They would be pushing the size of basketballs by the time she delivered.

Beth and Sally were in the middle of a conversation, “It would be nice to get Clarice to move up here, but she really hates the cold. But we go down there quite a bit so it’s not that bad.”

Bruce waited for them to finish before addressing Sally, “Jim tells me the movers can’t come until Thursday. That sucks.”

“Yea, tell me about it.” Sally was out of breath. Jim ran over to help Beth lower Sally down onto an upturned bucket she had been carrying. Bruce found himself holding his breath for a moment as the bucket creaked under the weight. While they weren’t staying at the house yet, Bruce made a mental note to bring some chairs over.

The kids continued running around the room as the adults made small talk. Then Jim and Beth helped Sally out to the car while he corralled the two little ones.

Before they could drive away, Beth reminded Sally once again that the wedding was only two days away and made her promise no new babies until after it was over. Sally promised as Beth would accept nothing less, and they drove away.

Beth snuggled up to Bruce as they watched their friends’ car disappear around the corner. She turned so they could kiss, “Let’s get home. We have a lot to do in two days.”

Having taken his evening shower alone, Ben came out to find Beth lying on the bed, still talking to her sister. “No. You’re not going to grab a cab. I said we might be a little late getting you is all. Just make sure you get to the airport on time.” She looked up at Bruce and smiled, “Looks like I have someone who needs my attention. Call me in the morning. Ok. Love you too. Ok. Bye.”

Beth rolled over onto her back and let out a sigh, but then smiled up at Bruce. Lifting her arms, it was clear she wanted him to join her on the bed, which he did. “Am I going to have to sleep with your smelly butt tonight?”, a reference to her not showering with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.