The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

It was down to less than three weeks before her delivery date, although the doctor said she could go into labor anytime. Sally craved cock constantly and also to have her nipples sucked on. Beth was the first to get a mouthful of milk. Jimmy was standing between her legs, fucking her hard, while Beth sucked on her teats. These days, fucking her hard was the only option unless you wanted to get cussed by Sally. If we had owned one of those fucking machines, I swear Sally would have it going twenty four seven.

She compared her condition to having an itch that she just couldn't scratch. But it wasn't for lack of trying on our part or that she wasn't experiencing orgasms. Even Jimmy was seeing it as a chore. Brenda complained of carpel tunnel as more often than not, if Jimmy or I couldn't perform, she or Beth would be working the large dildo in and out. Sally was quick to remind us all it was our doing that got her into this condition and by God; we needed to take care of her now.

With her due date rapidly approaching, every little moan or whimper would prompt Jimmy to ask, "Is it time?", or "Do we need to go?"

Sally would tell him, "Your little brother is not quite ready". Sally only talked of Jimmy becoming a big brother. Never did she acknowledge that he was also about to become a new dad. But whenever Jimmy was outside his mom's hearing, he was quick to bring it up. He was excited yet nervous.

It was two days from her expected due date when I was woke to an empty bed. It was apparent that they were all in the bathroom. From the commotion, I learned that Sally's water had broken. It was time to head to the hospital. So, as rehearsed many times, we headed off to the hospital. Thankfully it was a fairly quick labor – just under two hours. Apparently with Jimmy, he had taken over twenty.

Beth came out and told Jimmy and I that it was a healthy baby boy. Brenda was still with Sally. No one ever said it out loud, but I am sure I wasn't the only one who was relieved to hear the baby was 'normal'. Under the circumstances of his conception, it was hard for me not to imagine a much different outcome.

Sally, Brenda, and Jimmy moved down into the basement, leaving Beth and I to our big king-sized bed. It was a bit odd at first, as we all had grown used to having the five of us. But now that it was six of us, we quickly adjusted.

Brenda and Jimmy both stepped up to help with the baby and Sally took full advantage of it. If I hadn't called her out on it, I don't think Sally would have ever left the bed. She had gained almost thirty pounds having the baby. I wasn't going to let her gain thirty more just lying in bed all day. Within a month, Beth and I had her on a set exercise routine and she managed to lose most of it.

Jimmy was a proud Poppa. Once the baby was born, he was quick to establish that he was indeed the father of this child. Sally would cringe a bit, but she never said anything. I remember Beth and I both looked at Sally then to each other the day Sally handed the baby back to Jimmy after he had fed, "Go to your Daddy, little Jake."

Sally got set up with birth control so that once she was ready, Jimmy could finally start fucking her again. Not that he could complain too much as Brenda was always willing and able. Now that they had their own room, Jimmy was a bit more discrete for his love making. Before, you never knew where you would find Jimmy fucking his mom. Now they headed down into their bedroom. Brenda was always right there with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.