The Visitor
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

From the beginning, Sally proved to be very submissive, which I guess is why she had stayed with Tom so long. Beth and Brenda were quick to take advantage. The spare bedroom was never brought up as Sally and Jimmy continued to sleep with us. On the third night, Beth and Brenda both stripped completely naked which of course got Jimmy's attention, but not as much as when Beth and Brenda stripped down Sally. When Beth saw that I was not naked yet, she came over and dropped my boxers. All Beth had to do at that point was look at Jimmy for him to shuck off his shorts. He had a good seven inches standing out young and proud.

When Brenda had Sally get in the bed before her, it was obvious Beth and Brenda has something going on. When I turned off the light, Sally was pinned tightly between Beth and Brenda. I could feel something was going on with all the movement from the middle of the bed. As I lay there in the dark, listening to their sounds, I had no doubt Beth and Brenda were working over Sally's body.

I could hear either Beth or Brenda's fingers working a very wet pussy. The wet pussy belonged to Sally, because it wasn't long before Sally let out a long moan and an "Oh God yes" shriek. Beth and Brenda kept it up, giving Sally one giant nonstop orgasm as her body rocked the whole bed. I knew from personal experience that Beth and Brenda made a highly talented orgasm inducing duo.

Sally had told us that she had started dating Tom at sixteen and married him at seventeen still a virgin and except for getting Sally pregnant within a couple months, they had no sex life and Sally said she had never cheated on Tom. So Sally had a lot of bottled up sexual energy stored away and Beth and Brenda had just tapped into it.

Beth told me to "Scoot over because Sally needs some cock". Sally's pussy must have been on fire as she was physically shaking even before she got on top of me and slowly lowered her pussy over my cock. Sally's orgasms reminded me of my mother's old washing machine on spin cycle as the powerful vibrations seem to shake the entire room. The orgasms kept coming until she finally collapsed on top of me. My cock remained buried completely inside her as Sally tried to catch her breath. My cock head could feel her pussy continue to spasm and I could feel her heart racing as her breasts were smashed into my chest.

Before Sally's breathing could return to normal, I heard a loud smack of a hand on an ass cheek. Sally jerked up. I knew Beth was the one who gave it to her when she told Sally, "Fuck him, slut. We need to keep you going because this is a big night for you." Sally was soon riding my cock as if her life depended on it, building up to yet more orgasms. As I lay there I could hear Brenda whispering, "That's it. Suck on my titties."

After a few seconds, I heard Jimmy let out a groan. Once Jimmy's moans subsided, I heard Brenda speak, "Beth, could you get me a wet wash cloth."

I felt Beth get off the bed and then the bathroom light came on. I could now see clearly. Sally, with her eyes glazed over and sweat dripping off her entire body, seemed to be in a different world. With my dick fully inserted in her pussy, Sally would pause then frantically grind on my cock as more orgasms flowed through her body.

I could see that Brenda was above Jimmy feeding him one of her big boobs. He held the large globe of flesh in both hands as he sucked on the nipple. When Beth moved to Brenda's side of the bed, I saw Brenda reach up her hand, "Quite a load, don't you think?" Her hand was covered in cum.

Sally looked over at them, trying to comprehend what was going on with her son yet too caught up in her own orgasmic state to figure it all out or maybe even care. Beth carefully wiped off Brenda's hand and then proceeded to wipe Jimmy's crotch area. Brenda stroked Jimmy's head as he watched his mom and me fucking while he continued to suck on Brenda's boob. Jimmy soon got to experience a new sensation as Beth bent over from the side of the bed and took his cock into her mouth.

With Beth sucking on Jimmy's cock, Brenda told Sally to suck on mine. She soon was between my legs sucking. Perhaps I had been spoiled but Sally needed some work when it came to giving head plus Sally I am sure was near total exhaustion. Brenda could tell I wasn't too impressed so she had Sally trade places. Jimmy didn't know what to do or maybe if he should do as Beth pulled Sally over him where Brenda had just been. This gave Jimmy full access to his mother's teats but he lay there until both Brenda and Beth spoke up at the same time, "Suck on your mom's boobs, Jimmy." Sally just closed her eyes and smiled as Jimmy opened his mouth and sucked in his mom's nipple. It wasn't long before Jimmy had his second orgasm of the night. Beth swallowed his load with no problems and she continued to work him until he was once again hard. Then I heard Beth tell Jimmy, "Time to fuck your mom."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.