The Visitor
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

Brenda seemed genuinely glad to see us, in spite of what transpired the day before. I assume she was getting bored sitting in the hotel room. From the dirty dishes outside her door, I was glad to see that she was eating. I am sure the guy who delivered it got an eye full.

Beth explained to her mom that she would be going back to the house with us. She even helped her get dressed into the clothes she had brought for her. She had on a basic pair of gym trunks and one of my white workout shirts.

As Beth helped her with the shirt, she reached out and cupped her mom's swaying tits, "Both you and Gran had these big tits. What happened to mine?" Even Brenda had to smile at that. I am sure she was appreciating the change in Beth's demeanor.

As we were leaving, Beth picked up the cucumber and smelled it. "It would be a shame to let this go to waste." She handed it to Brenda and we left the room. I went and checked out while Beth took Brenda to our car. Brenda and Beth were both in the front seat with Brenda in the middle.

As I opened the door, I apologized for taking so long. I soon got an eyeful. Brenda's shirt was pulled up and her boobs were exposed. With Brenda's hands in her lap still holding the cucumber, Beth had lifted one of Brenda's boobs up so Brenda could suck on her own nipple. Beth had her other hand down her mom's shorts, obviously working a finger or two into her pussy. Brenda's face was flushed and her breathing erratic. Beth managed to get her off twice before we got home.

Once we got there, Beth told me she was going to give Brenda a tour of the place. She asked if I could give them about thirty minutes and then join them in the bedroom. I agreed. Beth led Brenda by the hand. Brenda still carried her cucumber.

As they went off on their tour, I wiped down the bike and topped off the gas. The oil was fine. I even vacuumed out the car and swept the garage floor. Forty minutes had gone by before I even realized it. So, after washing off in the bathroom, I made my way to the bedroom.

I entered to find both girls naked on the bed. Brenda was lying flat on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide. She was working that cucumber once again, in and out of her pussy. Beth was clearly getting her pussy licked as she straddled Brenda's face. She watched as her mom fucked herself with the veggie dildo.

Beth held her hand up to motion me to stop just as Brenda's body jerked and jiggled and her legs stiffened straight up and back. Beth got a big smile on her face as her nostrils flared and her hips ground harder into her mom's face. They had both just cum.

Beth looked to me and waved me in. "Man, when her body starts a shakin' with her tongue deep in my pussy, it sets me off every time. Just look at that cucumber. It's covered in her pussy juices." She was right. The green cucumber was covered in thick white foam.

Beth slid back off Brenda's face and reached down and grabbed both of her nipples, pulling them so Beth would flip over. "Now don't let that slide out."

In a matter of seconds, Beth had Brenda turned with her face once again in Beth's pussy only now Brenda's ass was raised up high and inviting "Her pussy is currently occupied, but I am sure her asshole is nice and tight, unless you want a blowjob. I think you would need a crowbar to pull her lips from my puss."

I stripped down as I walked around to the side of the bed. As Beth noisily sucked on my cock to get it nice and wet, I noticed Brenda's eyes peering up from the pussy that her tongue was working. I slid up on the bed behind Brenda and I slowly slid into my sister's ass. It was tight. I noticed Brenda's breathing get faster and heavier as I stroked my full length in and out of her ass while Brenda worked to keep the cucumber from falling out of her pussy. I reached around and massaged those large orbs of tit flesh as I hammered it home. It did not take long for me to empty my load deep in her anal cavity which set Brenda off yet again. I collapsed onto the bed as I heard Beth tell her mom to clean me up.

I lay there with Beth snuggled up against me while Brenda sucked the stink of her own ass off my cock. As my cock regained its rigidity, Beth and I made out. Beth directed Brenda to lie beside me and watch as she got on top of me. She soon had her pussy going nice and steady as it moved up and down my cock. Perhaps feeling guilty for leaving Brenda out of the action, Beth soon had Brenda licking Beth's ass hole out. "Get in there nice and deep." When she felt she had enough, we flipped over so Brenda could do mine.

After putting a load into Beth's pussy, Beth squatted over Brenda's face once again and scooped out as much cum as she could with her fingers letting it fall down into Brenda's mouth. Once she had gotten the bulk of it, she seated her pussy down onto Brenda's face so she could suck up some more. With that accomplished, Beth had Brenda snuggle up on one side of me while she snuggled up on the other. She patted her mom on the head, and told her in a little kid sounding voice "You done did good, Mommy."

Our rest did not last long. Beth gave a holler, "Damn, Mom, you're breath smells like shit." Brenda turned red and started to say something but thought better of it. Beth started laughing. I just shook my head. "Let's get you a toothbrush and some mouthwash. I'll let you use one of my old ones. We can keep it around for just such occasions. I'll get you a new one later when we go to bed for normal use." I had to wonder how many people kept a "special" toothbrush in their bathroom.

Beth and her mom made dinner. Beth, who was already a good cook, had really stepped it up since moving in. When I did project work, Beth was typically next to me reading up on some new technique or watching some cooking show on TV.

I was pleasantly surprised how well the two women were getting along. This was the side of Beth I was most familiar. This was the sharing, caring, patient Beth. And it was not missed on Brenda. It was as if they were two best friends chatting and laughing as they prepared our meal. We all sat down at the table for our first home meal together. Except for all three of us being naked, anyone looking in would see us as a "normal" family.

After we ate, I offered to clean up. Beth and Brenda headed out to the hot tub with a fresh bottle of wine. There was still plenty of daylight left. When I finally joined them, they were both talking and laughing about when Beth was little and remembering life with our mom, Beth's Gran. I joined them in the tub and in their conversation.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out between the pool and the hot tub. Beth had been bugging me about getting a dog so she was quite happy to have found an ally in Brenda. I had forgotten how much an animal lover Brenda had been growing up. Brenda brought up Lucky, which was essentially Brenda's dog. Dad had brought home Lucky as a pup when Brenda was still a baby. I remember my mom throwing a fit but Lucky won her over that first week. Lucky lived a long and happy life.

Everyone was still in good spirits when we finally made our way into the house. The sun had long went down. After giving both of them crap for all the empty wine bottles left scattered throughout the kitchen, they did offer to help pick up. But I shooed them out of the kitchen so I could clean up.

I joined them in the living room. Beth and Brenda were taking turns brushing out each other's hair so I grabbed my laptop and was soon checking out my emails and some videos. I pretended not to notice when they started whispering.

They were obviously scheming against me. They would sneak a kiss or grope a boob. They would give me the occasional side glance to see if I was watching. I pretended to be completely emerged in an "important" email, which caused them to increase the frequency of their kisses and gropes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.