The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

"Baby, wake up." I felt a soft hand caress the side of my face. The warmth of her breath touched my cheek. I opened my eyes to see her face almost touching mine. "Baby, the fire's out and I'm cold. Let's go to bed."

We both stood up, a bit stiff from lying on the hard floor. She took my hand, but I just scooped her up in my arms. She snuggled her head into my neck as I carried her to the bedroom. After gently laying her on the bed and pulling the covers up to her neck, I told her I had to use the bathroom. I was just starting to pee when I felt her reach around me to hold my penis as I urinated. "So this is what it's like to pee standing up." She aimed the stream so it did little circle-eights in the bowl water.

When I was done, she shook it several times until the final drop was gone. She immediately sat down and spread her legs, "You can do me if you want." I put my hand to her labia and spread them as I watched the trickle from her pee-hole turn into a full flow. She gave me a pseudo dirty look when I dabbed the last droplet with my bare finger and rubbed it on my leg.

She stood and leaned in towards the mirror, inspecting her eyes. "I suppose I should take off this make-up." She looked over to me with a pouty face, "I got all dressed up and didn't even get me none."

I came up behind her and leaned over and whispered into her ear. "The least I can do is help you get undressed."

She turned to face me, still pinned against the vanity. "You would do that for me?"

I picked her up and sat her on the counter, positioning myself between her long legs. I slowly pulled her baby doll up and off. I reached up and gently pinched and twisted her hard nipples. "Are you still cold or maybe you just like me?" I leaned in and tasted her red lips as I pulled her body closer to mine. I ran my hands through her hair, "You look good with bed head."

"Thanks." She laughed, "I'll remember that the next time we go out."

We continued undressing, taking several breaks to make out. She was easily the best package I had ever unwrapped. I kneeled down to remove each stocking. Since I was already down there, she pulled my face to her pussy. After bringing her to an orgasm with my tongue on her clit, I looked up at her, still catching her breath. "You know I love you when I kneel on this hard floor just for your pleasure."

She made half an attempt to pat me on my head, her eyes still not fully focused, "I appreciate it, baby." Her hand came to rest on my shoulder.

I picked her up off the counter and with a little effort, my cock managed to find its mark. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and held on as I bounced her up and down on my cock. She noticed me looking at her backside in the bathroom mirror and smiled. Soon, she let loose another orgasm and I sent my load deep inside her pussy. I carried her into the bedroom and I fell back on the bed, with her on top. She rolled off me and we just lay there for several minutes, covered in our combined sweat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.