The Visitor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A long time bachelor gets a surprise visit late one night from his bi-racial niece.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First  

I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth. I had all sorts of questions in my head that needed to be asked in the morning. Since I kept my clothes in my closet, I stepped out of the bathroom completely naked. There was Bethany sitting on my bed with her head cocked to the side as she ran her fingers through her still wet hair as if it were a brush. She had the TV on. I stood there frozen from the embarrassment as an old John Wayne movie played that I had watched with my grandfather long ago. It had Dean Martin and Ricky Nelson in it. Beth just smiled as she inspected me from head to toe. I swear I even saw her lick her lips. "Not bad for an old dude." She was close to giggling. Now I do work out daily and I take pride in my physic. I have a Bow Flex, an elliptical, and a bunch of free weights in my exercise room. But this was my niece sitting there, checking me out. Once I regained my senses, I quickly made my way to the closet. I felt her eyes on me the whole way.

As if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened, she yelled from the bed, "I'm sorry to be such a pain, but do you have a blow dryer?"

I may be a bachelor who keeps his hair short but I have been known to have a woman spend the night on occasion, and I do have a blow dryer in my bathroom. "Sure." I walked out in boxers and pointed to the bathroom. "It's in the bottom drawer to the right of the sink." She gave my crotch one last look before heading to the bathroom.

As I climbed in bed, I started to turn up the TV volume but instead shut it off. I found myself more interested in watching her dry her hair. She moved her head from position to position, methodically drying all that hair. Occasionally she would look at me and smile. "Sorry. I'm going as fast as I can." She didn't realize I was completely okay with what she was doing. It was no bother at all. When she was satisfied with the results, she shut off the dryer and left it on the counter top, still plugged in. Normally, I would say something but I gave her a free pass. I would take care of it later.

I heard the clink of the toilet lid being opened, followed by the sound of her peeing. A few seconds later the toilet flushed. She appeared back at the sink, where she washed her hands and dried them, before turning off the light as she left the bathroom. "Would you mind if I stayed in here and watched TV for a bit?"

My brain clearly told me to say no. This was a bad idea. But I found myself saying "Sure". Before I could object, she had pulled back the covers and slide into the bed. Spotting the remote on the nightstand on my side of the bed, she slid across the bed and over me, causing her breasts to smash across my face. She managed to retrieve the remote before sitting once again with her long legs crossed back on the opposite side of the bed.

I justified that it was a king-sized bed which left plenty of space between us and that she was going to watch TV for just a little bit. As I sat watching her change channels, I looked down to confirm that she indeed wore no panties.

Embarrassed once again, I turned off my light leaving just the light from the television. I lay next to the edge of the bed, insuring maximum distance between myself and my niece, facing away from where she sat. "Don't stay up too late," I told her. She assured me she wouldn't. Having convinced myself it was all okay, I fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.