The Investigators
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by carniegirl

Day 10

May: We are almost home. You are not my ideal travel companion.

Mike: Ever since I got back from my interview of the waitress, you have treated me like shit. What's up with that.

May: Are you trying to say that I am jealous?

Mike: Maybe, something is wrong for sure.

May: If I was going to be jealous, it might be because she chose you instead of me to confide in.

Mike: Don't blame me because she saw me as more sympathetic.

May: Fuck you Mike. I'm plenty sympathetic.

Mike: If you say so.

May was very upset Mike had reminded her yet again that she had little empathy toward others. She didn't like that about herself. It was, however, true. What she hated most was her inability to fake it. She didn't like that people could read her that easily.

She would have liked the black girl to take her home and do sick disgusting things to her. Then spill her guts. She and Mike had time to stop at the office after having driven the work car all day.

Salina: So how was the trip.

May: Mike got himself laid, so it wasn't a total loss.

Salina: Details Michael. I have been stuck here doing nothing fun while you guys have been out playing.

Mike: A gentleman does not kiss and tell.

May: A gentleman does not screw for information.

Mike and Salina together: Huh?

Salina: Boss man is all hot for some information, if you can get it quick. He want to know what Security Company does the surveillance on Rose's home in Mossberg, and he wants to know what private doctors or clinics she has been to since her return home,

Michael shook his head then went to the white board and wrote under Sylvia's name, jewelry maker and lived at the coast and gave the dates. Those dates were the time between her being the County Sheriff and going to Swamp Dog as director.

Then he sat at this desk to find a payment from her bank's automatic payments to a security company. Since he had her account number it was easy to find her CCTV feed monitoring company. He wasn't sure what the boss wanted, but he made notes.

One of the CCTV cameras covered the front stairs, one covered the rear stairs and one inside the house. The one on the rear stairs faced outside, so it shot not only anyone coming and going but also anyone hanging around outside.

He switched to her medical issues. By finding the dates of her stay in hell, he was able to narrow down the times of interest. Since they were legitimate expenses, she had paid for the treatments using the clean expense accounts. Those accounts were online and open to review by the banking commission. Thus they were open to the review of hackers like Mike.

His next move was to get her records from the clinic and send then on to Salina's computer.

Mike: So what was she being treated for?

Salina: To keep it short Malnutrition, vitamin deficiency and three different treatments for parasites.

Mike: She had worms?

Salina: Like every thing else we know about her, she had giant worms. She had an STD and scarring in her vagina and rectum consistent with sexual violence.

In other words Rose was a pretty broken flower. How she functioned at all is a wonder to me.

May: Don't start falling in love with her, she is likely to have committed murder among other crimes.

Salina: (Angrily) I'm not the one who swings that way. The woman may be all that you say, but it doesn't change the suffering she endured on that island.

She did not add bitch but the implication was plain.

Mike took the sensible stand with self preservation in mind he remained absolutely quiet.

Since they came by air Eddie and Wes made it to the office, but not before the others had gone for the day.

Eddie: I guess we might as will go home and meet back here in Monday morning.


May was still miffed as she drove into the parking garage where she stored her car. Since there was not nearly enough 'on street' parking to meet the demand of the tenants in her building she used the garage. If she chose to circle the block instead she would likely have spent more in gasoline than she could save by not paying the parking garage charge.

In truth she could do away with the car entirely and save even more money. Having a car in DC was status, so suffering the disadvantages for that went along with the status.

Her apartment seemed cold when she entered. It was in fact cold due to those government mandated thermostats in all new buildings. Those thermostats turned the heat down to the lowest temperature possible, while still maintaining the safety of the other systems. In other words it was forty five degrees in the apartment. The up side to the thermostats was that there was no up side.

If May spent the night with a friend, the apartment was icy upon her return. It took less than an hour to climb back to a comfortable temp. The moment she left the apartment the thermostat was reset to forty five.

The apartment was so well insulated, also by government mandate, that the temperature took a long time to fall to that point. Usually it was in the low sixties after a day's work. After the three day trip, it was at the forty five degree mark and had been for days. Which meant she would have to sit in the kitchen under the vent to feel warmth even after the hour passed.

May kept her coat on while she called for Pizza delivery. She removed a bottle of wine from the cabinet, then returned to sit under the heat vent. She had heard during a DOJ briefing that Pizza delivery was a dangerous move. Several of the delivery men had either attacked women, or checked the place out for future crimes. Worst of all she felt obligated to tip them for doing it.

She made the conscious decision to stay in. Having made that decision she changed into her frumpy but warm gown and robe.


Salina was home in the project eating an orange that one of the patients had brought her as payment. It was a good orange even if it did have lots of fibers and seeds. It tasted much different from the synthetic orange juice she usually bought in the stores.

When the knock came at the door she went expecting it to be one of the patients or maybe Wes. It was neither. It was Raphael.

Raphael: I came to collect the rent.

Salina: You are early.

Raphael: There is no early. You know it is just whenever I want it, or when you need to be brought back into line. There is a rumor about a gringo. It is time to reinforce your connection to me. You do remember who allows you to stay here and take care of these sheep.

Salina: Yes I remember who allows me to stay.

Raphael: Not just allows you. You are under my protection as long as you stay in line. Now pay for your protection.

Salina knelt in front of Raphael the half black and half South American giant of a man's penis into her mouth. He was a large muscular man but had only an average sized penis. Nonetheless she made love to it as well as she had to Wes' penis. She felt a connection to Wes but only a need to survive as a motive for doing Raphael. Even so after a while she got into it and began to enjoy the feeling of his penis in her mouth. She, however, did not enjoy when he tried to drown her with his semen.

As usual the power he exerted over her was an aphrodisiac and he came quickly.

Raphael: God you do that better than anyone. That's why I will never let you go.

He zipped his pants, then left. On his way down the narrow stairs he literally bumped into Wes.

Raphael: Watch where you going gringo.

He also smiled since he knew Wes' girlfriend had just given him a blowjob. Not just a blowjob but in his mind a great blowjob. He was sure she did it so well because she loved his power.

Wes gave him a hard look then shrugged and walked away. He walked up the stairs slowly and listened to the sound of Raphael walk away.

When he reached her door it was ajar and there was the sound of retching. He went inside before speaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.