A Welcome Home Surprise - Cover

A Welcome Home Surprise

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was plenty happy to have my sister-in-law live in a far off country - at least until she got off that plane sporting a whole new look. What a surprise she turned out to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws  

I originally did not have any plans to continue this story, and to be honest I had planned on not writing any more. But after the positive responses from the original story, I thought I owed it to the readers. Thank you all for the encouraging and kind words, and a big thank you to my editor Blue. I hope everyone who enjoyed the first chapter will enjoy the second just as much.

To say it was a surprise that my wife was in on my affair with her sister would be an understatement. I would never have imagined she would be part of a scheme that allowed me to be intimate with another woman, let alone her own sister. But I wasn't about to raise the issue right at that moment, as before me were two sisters on their knees, about to take turns sucking my cock.

I was sitting bare-ass on the couch watching my sister-in-law give instructions to my wife in the art of deep-throat fellatio. Jo's hand was already around my member, massaging it back to life. She leaned her face towards my crotch and extended her tongue out, licking the underside of my helmet-head, causing my body to twitch whenever she touched a nerve. With her index finger and thumb, she formed a "O" around the tip and slid the two fingers down to the base and then back up towards her open lips. I groaned loudly, the sensations this time around were more intense than before, as my cock was feeling extremely sensitive from cumming on Jo's back not too long ago. I brushed Jo's hair to the side and placed it behind her ears so I had a clear view of her pistoning hand around my member. She looked at me as she aligned her throat with the tip of my cock. She widened her mouth, and slowly, inch by inch, swallowed my cock until her face was mashed against my stomach. She held the position for a good five seconds before she withdrew, leaving a trail of saliva that ran from her lips to the tip of my cock. The gurgling sound that came from Jo's throat was something I had never heard before, and sounded quite erotic. She continued to throat-fuck my cock for a few more seconds before handing it to my wife. I wished Jo had continued, as my wife was never any good at pleasing me orally. The sensations of Jo's throat around my cock were so incredible that it curled my toes and had my body spasming uncontrollably. Now that my wife took over, all of the pleasurable senses I was feeling were slowly fading away. She grabbed my member like she typically would, jerked my cock in a ferocious manner and then covered it with her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times, but I wasn't getting much feeling from it. I was beginning to feel my cock slowly deflating within the confines of her mouth. There was no doubt who was the better sister at cock sucking; it was apples to oranges comparing the two and at the moment I wished Jo had never stopped what she was doing prior to my wife taking over.

From looking at Jo's facial expression, she seemed to be surprised at how inexperienced her older sister was in handling my cock. Jo stopped her from what she was doing and placed her hand over her sister's. Jo guided her hand, showing her how to properly stroke my cock. Like a veteran pro, she told her sister to relax her wrist and stroke it nice and easy, without the squeezing and yanking. Just that little correction alone made my wife's hand around my cock feel ten times better, and she had me fully erect in almost an instant.

Jo then instructed her sister to take my cock into her mouth, but this time to use her tongue and run it along the underside of my shaft. I watched my cock slowly disappear into my wife's mouth inch-by-inch. The feeling of her tongue heightened all the nerve endings in my cock and had my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"OH YES, just like that!", I moaned to my wife.

My wife had my cock only half-way inside her mouth while Jo expertly tutored her, and each time she withdrew she would take me in a little deeper; a couple of inches later she had me fully engulfed. She attempted to deep-throat me, like Jo had shown her, but she gagged at each attempt. Tears began to run down her face as a result from the constant gagging, but she had seen the gratification in my face when Jo deep-throated me and was determined to receive the same type of reaction from me. I saw her determination and pulled my cock out of her mouth. I raised her off her knees and lifted her chin to kiss her on the lips.

"That was amazing," I said, assuring her that her perseverance had paid off.

I grabbed the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. She unclasped her bra while I worked on pulling down her shorts and her panties off. I looked over to Jo and watched her take off the remaining clothing she had on. I ogled the two naked sisters; both bodies were very similar when they stood next to each other, but Jo's body was slimmer and more toned than her older sister. My wife kept an all-natural look in her pubic region, while her younger sister kept it completely shaved. Both have the same chest size, but my wife's breasts appeared to have a little sag when compared to Jo's taut twin globes. But in the end it didn't matter to me if Jo appeared to have the better body. The opportunity of fucking two women at the same time, especially two sisters, outweighed any minor imperfections.

They remained standing as I sat back down on the couch. I reached around my wife's waist and grabbed her ass to pull her pussy to my face. I parted her legs open with both my hands, ducked my head slightly and ran my tongue along her slit from the base to her hooded clit. I heard her sigh and her hands enveloped the back of my head. She pulled my face further into her crotch, forcing my tongue to press in further still. She gyrated her hips, grinding her pubic mound against my face. I looked up to to see my wife's facial expressions, but instead was treated to a view of Jo sucking my wife's tits.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.