A Welcome Home Surprise
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was plenty happy to have my sister-in-law live in a far off country - at least until she got off that plane sporting a whole new look. What a surprise she turned out to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws  

It's been over five years since I've seen my sister-in-law, Jo. When my wife told me that her younger sister was coming home for good I just smiled and said to her, "That's good to hear." In reality, I didn't share the same excitement as my wife on receiving the news, as Jo and I were never close. Five years ago when she announced that she was moving overseas for work opportunities, I was pretty much indifferent about it.

The day Jo was to arrive I reluctantly accompanied my wife to the airport. I really didn't want to go, but my wife pleaded, convincing me that she may need help with Jo's luggage. When we got to the terminal, my wife waited anxiously by the arrival gate. Since I didn't share the same enthusiasm, I waited by the newsstand and thumbed through some magazines. I was soon interrupted when I heard screams a few feet away from me. It could only be my wife; I could tell because of the distinct pitch that I'd grown accustomed to throughout the 10 years of our marriage. I casually strolled over in their direction, seeing the two hugging and crying to be finally reunited again. I walked by them and took the luggage cart that Jo had brought with her out from the arrival gate. When their excitement finally subsided and Jo looked in my direction, I barely recognized her. My once pimply-faced sister-in-law that I didn't pay much attention to had smooth and clear skin. She was tanner than I last remembered and was slimmer than my wife. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she had on quite a revealing outfit. The bottom of her shirt was tied into a knot, exposing a very taut stomach that once used to be pouchy. A few buttons were left undone, giving me a bird's eye view of her cleavage which were complemented with a bright red bikini top. My eyes continued downward to her shorts – form-fitting shorts that accentuated the curves of her hips and displayed the cleft of her pussy. My trance was broken when Jo came over to me to give me a hug. I was surprised by the sudden affection, as this was something we never did. But I wasn't going to turn her away, especially when she was allowing me the opportunity to get close to this new physique of hers.

We headed towards the parking lot and the two sisters were walking ahead of me chatting away like little school girls. My eyes locked onto Jo's ass, her Daisy Duke-like shorts barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her ass swayed from side to side like a pendulum and there was a little jiggle to her cheeks at the end of each sway. At one point she looked over her shoulders and caught me staring. My face turned beet red when our eyes met. What took me by surprise was when she just smiled and winked at me, leaving me to wonder if she was doing this deliberately.

When we arrived at home I unloaded Jo's luggage from the car and began bringing it upstairs to the guest bedroom. I was becoming exasperated going back and forth from the guest room to the car. I couldn't believe the amount of things she had accumulated and brought home. I wondered why she just couldn't have sold most of it if she knew she was going to move back. I was about to set down the last piece of luggage when I realized Jo was inside the room this time around. Her back was facing me and she hadn't noticed my presence. She had just taken off her bikini top, baring her back, then she bent over and rummaged through one of her suitcases. The center seam of her shorts was positioned in a way that, from my vantage point, gave me a perfect view of her panty-less slit. When I cleared my throat, she turned her head to me, still bent over, and told me where to put the rest of her things. She then covered her boobs with her arm, sashayed seductively towards me, and got down on her knees.

"Ah, this was what I was looking for."

I suddenly became uncomfortable; my body stiffened and I wasn't sure how to react. But when I looked down to see her going through the last of the luggage that I had just brought to the room, I was ... somewhat relieved. I couldn't believe I would even have thought she was about to do what first came to mind, but the way she was unusually casual in front of me caused me to have such naughty thoughts. It was weird to see her that way, acting as if we had always been close and like this was an everyday kind-of-thing.

If you had asked me five years ago if my sister-in-law was attractive, I would have said, "No. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole." But with the make-over, slim physique, cantaloupe-sized tits, and an athletic ass, she had the blood in my cock boiling. When Jo finally found a shirt, she lowered her arm, allowing me an opportunity to have a quick glimpse of her perfectly round melons. She put the shirt on right in front of me and apparently didn't have a care that I just saw her tits. I wasn't sure if she was intentionally teasing me, but she was certainly causing a stir in my cock. I was startled when my wife walked past me and into the room, but at the same time relieved that Jo had put the shirt on just in time for my wife not to notice anything.

"That should be all of it," I said nervously, thinking how my wife's happy attitude may have been different if she were to have come in seconds earlier.

I left the room to give the two sisters some private time. When I turned to look back, Jo looked at me, smiled, and winked at me again.

That night when my wife and I were getting ready for bed, she suddenly asked, "So, what do you think?"

"What do I think of what?" I answered.

"Jo. What do you think of her make-over?"

"Oh that! Yeah it's amazing how her acne all cleared up," I answered, trying to pretend not to have noticed anything else.

My wife slapped me on the arm. "Ouch. What was that for?"

"That's all you noticed?"

"She's slimmer?"

"Babe, I know the two of you are not close, but it wouldn't hurt to at least let her know what you thought. It'll mean a lot to her and myself as well. At least do it for me."

"OK, dear," I answered.

The next morning I found the two sisters sitting by the kitchen counter having breakfast. They had originally planned to go to the mall but Jo was still jet-lagged and decided to stay in. But my wife was still set on going as there was a huge sale in one of her favorite stores. I, on the other hand, had planned on going to the gym.

Two hours later and back at home, I found the house relatively quiet. I figured Jo was probably asleep since technically it would be night time if she were still overseas. I needed a shower after my workout, and headed upstairs. I stripped off the sweats I had on and walked to the full-length mirror that was in my room. I wanted to see the progress I had been making since I began my gym regimen, and was pleased with the results so far. I turned around, wanting to see the definition of my back muscles. I was startled when I saw a reflection of Jo standing by the doorway. I quickly covered my crotch with my hands and looked around the room for something else to cover myself with. As I was doing so, she pulled the oversized tee-shirt she wore over her head, revealing her naked body. She walked towards me, backing me up against the wall.

"FINALLY, some alone time with my brother-in-law," she said.

"What are you doing, Jo?" I asked nervously. "Meg could be back any minute."

She stood just inches apart from me; she put her arms around my neck and brought my face close to hers.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time" she said seductively. "I'm glad to finally have your attention."

I was trying to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. All I could think of was how bad it would look if my wife were to walk in right at that second. But my cock was playing devil's advocate with me, trying to convince me how wonderful it would feel to be nestled inside her pussy. She looked down at my growing erection and held it in her palm. The foreign feeling of her hand had my cock stiff in a instant. When she began to stroke my member, all of my inhibitions on the current situation went completely out the door. The overwhelming erotic high I was feeling from her skillful hand massage to my cock took control of me and I mindlessly leaned into her face and kissed her on the lips. A chill ran down my spine when our lips locked and when I stuck my tongue into her mouth, my arousal for my sister-in-law heightened when she reciprocated, dancing and intertwining her tongue around mine.

A few moments later she broke the kiss and got down on her knees, but this time she aligned her face with my cock. She studied my member for a bit before sliding it inside her mouth. I let out a big sigh as I saw my cock split open her lips and continued inside the warm passage. She took all of my 7 inches in, her lips meeting the base of my cock. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me towards her to get my cock further down her throat. My mouth gaped open when I felt the tip of my cock at the entry to her throat. The feeling was indescribable; it was something I had never felt before as it was a talent that my wife simply didn't have. Jo continued her oral massage like a pro, bobbing her head slowly up and down. Her lips were wrapped so tightly around my cock that I was soon going to pop a load down her throat. And it seemed like I wasn't the only one to recognize that fact.

"Not yet brother-in-law, I want this inside me."

Jo got off her knees and gripped my cock, leading me onto the bed. She leaned back on the bed and curled her fingers in towards herself in a "come-hither" motion. She spread her legs open and I noticed her smooth and shaved pussy was already glistening wet. I got closer to the edge of the bed and positioned myself in between her legs. Without a second thought for what I was about to do, I held my cock in my hand and aimed it at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly inched forward, watching the head of my cock slowly disappear inside her and then the length of my shaft until I bottomed-out. I reluctantly pulled out and began to slowly piston in and out of her. God she was so tight. The pressure from her pussy was almost too much for me to handle. But I paced myself, wanting the moment to last longer than the 30 seconds that I only been inside her. I watched her body heave up and down; she moaned softly with each thrust. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would be fucking my sister-in-law, but here I was loving every second of it.

I was relieved to feel her pussy "loosen-up" and become accustomed to my girth. My cock had become slick with her pussy juice and was gliding in and out of her pussy with ease. I savored every thrust and fucked her in missionary position for a good while until I wanted a change in scenery. I asked her to turn around so I could fuck her from behind. As I was about to shove my cock back in her pussy, we heard footsteps coming up from the stairs. Either we must've been so into each other to have missed hearing Meg come in from the front door, or she entered from the rear door. We quickly got off the bed. I pointed to the closet for Jo to hide in while I ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and pretended I had just gotten out of the shower when my wife walked in.

"Babe, you need to start closing the door to our room. What if Jo walked by and saw you?"

When my wife walked towards me for a kiss, I realized Jo's tee-shirt was still on the floor. When I leaned in to return the kiss, I quickly kicked the tee shirt underneath the bed. Then from the corner of my eye I saw Jo quietly exit out of the closet and slip out of the room.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I guess I'm not used to having someone else in the house," I said, shocked at how close Jo and I were to being caught.

For the remainder of the day there weren't many opportunities for Jo and I to continue where we had left off. So I spent the rest of the day catching up on some work. I didn't get much done; I couldn't stop thinking of the escapade I had with Jo. The images of her naked body were still fresh in my mind, and as the day wore on the more aroused I got. My cock was in desperate need to complete what it had started earlier.

At dinner, the two sisters talked the whole time, and I only joined in the conversation when a question was asked. But I could tell Jo wasn't really focused on the conversation with her sister either; at times our eyes would meet. And when I looked into her pretty brown eyes, all I could think of was when I was going to get to fuck my young sister-in-law again; and I was certain she was thinking the same about me.

I excused myself when I was done with dinner and intended to go to the family room to watch some television. Jo also got up, but was going to help her sister with the dishes. My wife refused her help and told her to just relax or join me in the family room. Jo and I both looked at each other as if we knew what each other was thinking. As soon as we passed through the threshold of the family room Jo was already on her knees and undoing the knot to my sweat pants. I looked over Jo, while she pulled my briefs down to my ankles, to see if it was safe for her to continue. When we heard the water running from the kitchen, Jo began licking the length of my shaft from the base to the top of my mushroom head. From there she engulfed my organ and didn't stop until it was all the way down her throat. When she pulled out, she left my cock glistening with her saliva. She bobbed her head and began sucking me loudly like she didn't have a care if her sister could of hear. I had to quiet her down a little or I wouldn't be able to hear if the water was still running from the kitchen. I looked down as she pumped my shaft slowly and gently, her lips sliding in and out my shaft. I had never imagined that my sister-in-law would be this good at sucking cock and wished my wife could be as good. Meg could definitely learn a thing or two from her younger sister.

My arousal for my sister-in-law overcame my fear of being caught. I lifted her chin, wanting her to stand up. I turned her around and bent her over the couch, assuming the last position we had been in. I got down on my knees, grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pull them down past her knees. Her beautiful ass was right in my face. With both hands, I placed my fingers in between her ass cheeks to pull them apart, allowing me better access to her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick her slit, running my tongue from her vaginal hole down to her clit. When I felt the wetness from her hole, I split the petals of her labia open with my tongue. I went in as far inside as I could, until my nose was just mere inches from her butt hole. Her ass smelled surprisingly nice and I was tempted to play with the rosebud. I slowly pushed my index finger in but stopped quickly when she let out a big yelp. We both were holding our breath, hoping Meg didn't hear the commotion we were creating. I continued my oral assault on her pussy until it was more than slick enough for me to slide my dick in. I held my cock in my hand and pressed the head of my cock against her passage. I pushed into her glistening wet pussy with ease and kept pushing until my stomach pressed against her ass. I started to fuck her, creating ripples across her ass. With each thrust the repeated sound of our skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room. Jo had turned her head to me; she pouted her lips and began encouraging me to fuck her harder. I placed both my hands on the sides of her tiny waist and gave her all I had. I pounded her ass fast and hard. I lost my mind and no longer cared if my wife could hear us from the next room. All that was on my mind, at that moment, was fucking the shit out of my sister-in-law. I could tell that Jo's orgasm was close as her head began to whip in all directions. She then buried her face in-between the pillows to muffle her moaning and then let herself go. She was no longer in control of her body and began to spasm. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock like a vice grip and not too long after I began to feel the pressure building from my balls.

"I'm gonna cum, Jo," I cried.

A couple of thrusts later, I pulled out and the pressur rushed from my balls and out through my cock, shooting ropes of cum onto her back. When my orgasm finally subsided, Jo turned to me and began milking my slowly deflating member. She pursed her lips and put the head of my cock against her it. She began to suck the cum out as if she was sucking from a straw. My body convulsed as she drained every milliliter of sperm out of me. I looked down at her and placed my hand on the back of her head. She looked up at me smiling and looking satisfied.

Just as quickly that look of satisfaction changed to something else. I saw her eyes look to me and then to the side like she was using it to tell me to look in that direction. When I looked, I saw Meg standing by the doorway with her arms crossed. I quickly yanked my cock away from Jo's mouth and desperately tried to come up with a reasonable explanation for the situation. Finally II realized it was a lost cause trying to explain and just stood there as she walked towards me. I was bracing myself for what was about to happen when suddenly my wife kissed me on the lips.

"I'm so happy that you two are finally getting along," she said. Then she pushed me onto the couch, pulled my sweat pants down to my ankles, and got on her knees.

"OK, Jo. So teach me how to properly suck my husband's cock."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.