Fold Space 2 - Settling
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hex Finch is now the Governor of Andromeda. He faces decisions for the planet and for himself, and meets opposition.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science-fiction romantic story

In the morning ... at least, I suppose it was morning when I woke ... I was rather too warm. Anya was still in my arms and still asleep. But I was aware of a warm body behind me and the pressure of soft breasts against my back. I was also aware that Anya's arm, though it lay over me, actually must have been on the person (it was Romy, of course) behind me. Similarly, the other arm resting on me was reaching over to rest on Anya. There was no escape. Not that I wanted to, of course.

Warm breath on my ear. "Good morning, Hex."

"Good morning, Romy," I muttered as quietly as I could. "I hope you know what you're doing."

Anya stirred in my arms, wriggled against me, and opened her eyes. Was that fear in them? I pecked a kiss on each eye and she blinked.

"Well, dear. Did it come up to expectations?" Her eyes widened at the question.

"My expectations? My God, Hex! I couldn't ... I mean ... I don't know ... Oh, what am I going to do?"

"I suppose that depends upon what you want to do?"

"I don't ever want to be away from you." But then she drew in a breath in a sharp gasp. "Oh, Romy..."

"What did I tell you, Anya?" Romy's spoke calmly and quietly over my shoulder. "I'm not right as a partner for Hex. I served a purpose for him, but he needs someone ... like you."

I moved onto my back and with a few contortions managed to get an arm round Romy, so that I had her on my left side, tucked under my arm with her medium-sized breasts pressing against my left chest, with Anya in a corresponding position on my right, her slightly flatter, firmer breasts equally pleasant against my right.

"Romy," I began, "are you going to run out on me?"

"No, Hex. I will ever be available to serve you in whatever way you need. But surely Anya is your future."

Anya spoke, quietly but vehemently, "No, Romy. Hex needs you." She then looked at me. "Hex, do you want me? I know you love Romy, but perhaps I could share you with her?"

"I think I already answered that, Anya. Of course I want you. Will you Contract with me? Have my babies? Can you really share me?"

"Yes, Hex. Yes, and yes. Mind you, I shall insist on at least a five-year Contract with an option to renew." Her eyes sparkled.

"Oh, I don't think so," I responded. Her face fell, but then I went on, "I'd much prefer an indefinite Contract."

"Oh ... okay, if you insist. I suppose I could live with that. Not an exclusive Contract, though. My agreement required for any addition..."

"Um..." My uncertain, non-committal sound caused her to stop.

"Sorry! Our mutual agreement required for any addition."

"Why not an exclusive Contract?"

"Romy, of course."

Romy's hand gently cupped Anya's cheek. "There's no need for any legal recognition of my position. Remember, I don't exist as an individual. Just your private agreement to welcome me in your partnership is all I need or want."

"Are you sure?"

There are times, involving women, where the only sensible policy is to shut up and let them sort it out between them. This was clearly one of them. However, it came as a surprise when Anya clambered over me and entered a clinch with Romy. After several minutes it became apparent that I was, at least for the time being, irrelevant. I slid out of bed and went for a shower. When I'd finished that, they were still involved, so I left them to it and went upstairs for coffee.

I'd drunk my first cup, made toast, poured a second cup and resumed my seat before there was any sign of life below, and I'd eaten the toast, drunk the second cup and sat down with a third before they appeared, still naked (as was I) and hand in hand.

They separated long enough to pull my chair away from the table and perch, one on each knee, each with an arm round my shoulders.

Warm breath in my right ear as Anya spoke. "We both love you."

Warm breath in my left ear. "We both want you."

On the right, "We like each other."

On the left, "We trust each other."

Both at once in stereo (how did they do that?). "Can we share you, pleeease?"

I managed to get an arm round each, far enough in fact to cup a breast on each side, to squeeze and pull on a swollen nipple. With the result both went limp against me and I heard "Gah..." from the right and "Urgh..." from the left. I felt moisture on both thighs and proceeded to enjoy squeezing the contents of my hands. Different, yet equally satisfying.

"Ladies..."

"Mmm..."

"Mmm?"

"I don't know why I am so blessed, but if you are both happy, I am ecstatic. I'll talk to the Brigadier this morning."

Kisses on the cheek in stereo.


James Abercromby stared at me across his desk and shook his head. "I should be so lucky," he sighed. "Still, my wife will be here in a couple of weeks. I don't have a problem ... at least, I do because I don't want to lose Lieutenant Katsinski's services ... with releasing her. Can I ask you, though, to wait until after we deal with Petrus Jackson? He has to be taken back to Earth to be tried by the United Planets Supreme Court, Colonies Division. She and you will be material witnesses along with the ecologists. Andromeda assures me she has scan records of what happened, though I don't understand how, and I'm not sure how acceptable that will be to a human court." He saw my unhappy expression. "I'll put it to the lieutenant, if you like."

I shook my head. "Thanks ... but no thanks."

He nodded in acceptance. "Sandy Buchanan and Bill Richardson are preparing depositions, and as soon as I have those and the scan records, Jackson can be sent back to Earth. If you and Anya could prepare statements too?"

"Certainly." I left; Anya following behind as I walked away from the headquarters building to my 'car'.

"Home," I told the vehicle as soon as she got in behind me.

"Coffee," I said as the door closed behind us. "We need to talk."

"Hex?"

"Coffee first."

I put the coffee on the table and pulled out a chair. Anya pulled one out on the other side of the table, so I pushed mine back and walked round. "Sit," I commanded, and sat next to her. I took a sip of my coffee, then took her left hand in both mine. "I want you. I want to Contract with you. Do you still want that? Do you still want my babies?"

"Oh, yes! Of course!"

"The Brigadier has pointed out that there may ... probably will ... be issues about the assassination attempt and we will probably have to appear at the trial. He wants us to hold off on Contracting until after that's settled."

"Oh..." she breathed out, gustily. "Is that all! You had me really worried. Hex, there's no rush. My implant is good for another couple of months anyway." She dimpled. "But there's no reason we can't practice in the meantime." She picked up her cup and sipped, looking at me from under her eyelashes.

"I can't believe my luck," I sighed.

She giggled. "Funny, that's just how I feel." She took another sip, put her cup down, stood, withdrawing her hand from mine ... and began to strip.

The uniform jacket, resistant to projectiles and energy weapons, went first, revealing the close-fitting grey under-shirt. That didn't conceal her upper-body shape as the jacket inevitably did. Bending, the boots; a careful compromise between protection and flexibility, went next, followed by the uniform trousers. She stood, her form unmistakable despite the long pants and under-shirt...

I had not responded; my coffee disregarded and forgotten. Her head cocked and one eyebrow raised... 'Well? Are you immune, so soon?" Then she smoothly lifted the under-shirt up and over her head, dropped it on the floor and pushed the long pants down. She stood there again, clad only in bra and panties of some shiny fabric. She must have seen the appreciation in my eyes, despite my lack of other movement, because she smiled as she reached behind to release the bra, her breasts so well supported and firm they hardly moved as she delicately discarded the undergarment and pushed her panties down. Then, she turned and began to leave the room with a coquettish glance over her shoulder.

I finally got my muscles responding and followed, leaving a trail of my own garments as I went. By the time I caught up, she was kneeling on the bed again and waggling her derrière at me. This time, I didn't resist.

There's something about that posture that emphasises the width and shape of a woman's hips, particularly in relation to her waist, and which, perhaps, emphasises nature's intention for her gender. Whatever, I find it very rousing.

She was hot and wet and pushed back on me as I entered her. Her pussy gripped me in a silken clasp, somehow tighter as I drew back, as if it, or she, was reluctant to let me go.

Much as I hated for it to be over, I came very quickly. She felt it, and looked over her shoulder with a cheeky grin. I shook my head, but couldn't help grinning back. "D'you really like it that way?" I shrank and slipped out of her, got on the bed beside her and we shuffled round to lay alongside one another. I drew her into my arms. "Cuddle time," I added.

"Sometimes, I like it like that. I think you like my butt, don't you?"

I laughed. "Yes, I do. It's perfect, like you. But mostly, I want to take my time and look in your eyes as I come. But I do like your backside, and I'll look at it whenever I can."

She chuckled and snuggled up, with one leg thrown over my thigh, one hand stroking my chest. Dampness trickled down my thigh, and her hand migrated south, where my cock was beginning to recover, just by her contact. Her hand on me completed the process.

"Ohh," she cooed. "Lookit!" She didn't have to move far to get on top of me. She knelt astride and sank onto my stiffness.

"You're going to kill me!"

"I don't think so. You'll have recovered enough to look after Romy tonight." She began to rock back and forward.

I palmed her breasts and her nipples, already erect, hardened even more. Her skin was silky smooth under my hands, except for the rubbery hardnesses.

"I'm flat," she moaned.

"You're beautiful," I contradicted, gently squeezing her firm mounds.

"Oh!" she lost rhythm, her pussy squeezing me. Eyes shut, she stopped moving for a time. When she began to move again, it was a rotation, not a rocking. "I love you," she murmured. "Make a baby in me."

I hadn't realised I was anywhere near coming, but that did it. She pressed down so our pubic mounds were pressing together, which held me inside her, then carefully lowered herself to lay on top of me. The pressure of her body on mine was exquisite.

I had never considered being involved in a threesome. Oh, I'd read about the various combinations, and the consequences; but that evening they gave me no time to think. I don't know if it was selflessness, or the recognition of what Romy meant ... means ... to me, combined with Romy's determination to act always in my best interests, but I never heard or sensed any tension between them. As I say, that evening, I found myself sandwiched between them. My hands had plenty to enjoy and two pairs of hands worked their magic on me. Without discussion, I found myself on my back, with Romy riding my erection and Anya my face. As far as I could tell, being overwhelmed by sensation, they were kissing and caressing each other even as they moved on me and I explored Anya's pussy with my lips and tongue, her rump with my hands.

Anya came first, dumping a load of girl-come on my face. Romy followed, as usual causing me to lose it as well. Again without discussion they snuggled up, one each side of me. Warm, very satisfied (if damp) I was asleep before I felt it coming.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.