Jessica's Nipples
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a light-hearted sexual romp with a little serious twist at the end. Read the codes! Don't look for any serious content here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Edwina slept with me that night and was ready and very willing all night making all her holes available to my cock. Finally, I couldn't get hard again. Edwina looked ragged. "Master," she whispered. "Please just hold me. I'm so tired and sore. Thank you for making me one of your sluts." We went to sleep instantly cuddled together.

Most of our crowd had gone home. Leslie and Ron had gone home. Chase and Jeremy had left. Bryan slept with Shirley in the den. Her brother slept with Jess in her bedroom. I woke up and slowly got out of bed. I felt like I had been beat up.

Edwina just moaned softly but didn't wake. I left her there and headed for the kitchen to put on coffee. Only then did I shower. After my shower, I felt human. I went into my room to dress and wake Edwina. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Eddie, it's time to wake up and clean up. My mom is due in today. We need to clean up and collect clothes."

She looked at me and moaned softly. "I hurt some, Ethan."

"I understand. You've stretched and exercised muscles that have never been used."

"Yes, master. Thank you for every bit of it." She smiled at me.

I smiled back. "Take a hot shower and you'll feel better. I will try to find your stuff. Do you like coffee?"

"Oh, Ethan! You are wonderful. Black with two sugars, please. Thank you! Thank you!" She slowly moved into the bath.

I gave her a towel and wash cloth. "Use my toothbrush, my dear slut."

I left her turning on the water and headed back down to find her clothes. I found her clothes and purse. I poured both of us coffee and carried everything carefully upstairs. I left a cup for her and her stuff in the bathroom.

I went into Jess's room. "Jess, it's time to get up and start things moving before Mom gets here." That motivated her and John. I said, "Eddie is in my bath. You and John use yours. I going to wake Bryan and Shirley. They can use the downstairs shower. I know you are tired but make it happen."

I went downstairs and woke Bryan and Shirley. After they started moving, I went back upstairs. Edwina was in my room making up the bed with fresh sheets. "Eddie, you are a very good slut. That's the right thing to do. I'll carry the dirty sheets if you'll carry my coffee."

"Yes, master. I guess I need to call you Ethan in front of your mother?"

"That would be best, Eddie. She would ask some questions that I'm not sure she wants to ask and that I know I don't want answered." We laughed lightly. She carried the coffee cups and her purse down the steps. "Put your purse over there. We could both use some more coffee. I'll meet you in the kitchen." I put the sheets in the washer with a bunch of towels and started it. I headed into the kitchen.

"How do you like your coffee, Ethan?"

"Black with just a hint of sugar, if any at all. Thanks. Go up to Jess's room and make sure she is moving. Her bed needs to be stripped and the sheets brought downstairs. John was with her. He can carry the sheets. I'm going to work over the den and make sure Bryan and Shirley are moving."

She nodded and we left, carrying our coffee. Bryan and Shirley were moving though slowly. I found their clothes and carried them into the bathroom. I carried John's upstairs and left them at the door to Jess's room.

I looked in to see John pawing Edwina. I went inside. "John, she is mine. Don't play with my slut. Second, you were told to get moving and you aren't. Third, she was assigned tasks and you are interrupting those tasks. There's a time to play and a time to help out or at least not hinder. This is that time."

John started to say something. I said, "Don't. You will get hurt and you will not like other results. Put your clothes on. Take those sheets and leave them at the bottom of the steps." He looked at me and left. Jess came out from the bathroom dressed and looked at her bedroom. Edwina was putting the finishing touches on her bed. "Thanks, Eddie. John was slowing me down. Ethan, talk to him. If he can't understand, he can't return."

I nodded. The three of us went down the stairs. I grabbed Jess's sheets and carried them into the laundry room. Jess and Edwina went into the kitchen. I left the sheets to be washed next and headed into the kitchen. Just as I came in the doorway, I saw Edwina slap John hard.

"What the hell is going on?"

Jess said, "He grabbed Eddie's tits and ripped a button off her blouse."

"Shit! What the hell, John. Don't you listen?"

"I was just copping a feel. She has nice tits."

Shirley and Bryan walked in. I turned to Bryan and said, "Did you explain to both of them that the girls here are my sluts and that they are only available with my permission?"

"Yes, Ethan."

"John, didn't I tell you upstairs to keep your hands off her?"

"Yeah, but she's..."

"John, you are out of here. Don't come back."

"You can't make me leave!"

"Oh, but I can."

"If you make me leave, I will tell everyone about your little game here."

"It won't work, John. That threat has been tried before. No one will back your story. You will find school lonely because our friends will have nothing to do with you."

Shirley said, "I don't know what to do."

Bryan said, "Bitch! You will have to leave with your brother and we will be over."

Shirley said, "Bryan, you'll come with us?"

Bryan exclaimed, "Not a chance! If you two walk out of here, I won't be with you and we will be over.

"I've known Jess and Ethan since elementary school. I will tell everyone at school that you're a slut and got caught screwing your brother. I will break up with you because you cheated on me. Everyone here and the ones here yesterday will all back my story."

Shirley thought for a moment. "John, I won't go with you. I really like Bryan and you're in the wrong. Your hope is to apologize and leave. Maybe you'll be invited by us again in the future." She walked over to Bryan and put her arm around his waist.

John was shocked. He walked out of the kitchen. I followed him to the front door with the rest of the group. Jess and Edwina had their arms around me. I was waiting for John to say something.

He didn't say anything so I said, "Good bye, John. Have a nice life." We got on the phone to warn our friends and prepare our stories to roughly match.

My mother came home in time for lunch with my dad due for supper. I explained to her our version of the story, bawdy but innocent. I then told her that Shirley's brother caught her naked in the pool with Bryan and got mad. He threatened us that he would tell everyone about our orgy. I said that he had tried to feel up Jess and Edwina who were topless.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.