Jessica's Nipples - Cover

Jessica's Nipples

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a light-hearted sexual romp with a little serious twist at the end. Read the codes! Don't look for any serious content here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Jess knelt before me and said, "Master, I am yours to command."

"I know, slut. Rub your nipples." She began to tweak and rub her nipples. In seconds, she was moaning with arousal. She began to rub her legs together, trying to get a little relief. She eyed my crotch hungrily.

Leslie grinned. She moved into my arms and kissed me hard. I felt her body. She helped me get my clothes off and fondled my cock. She grinned, "What will we do with our slut?"

"Watch out for you are my other slut. That way, I have a matching pair."

"Ethan, if I can continue to play with her as partly mine, I am your slut. I will do whatever, whenever, and whoever you say. That's what it means to be your slutty property. I expect that I will have to suck Jess's holes, too. I will do that. Being your slut means you will set my limits. I've seen that you don't have many."

"Leslie, as my slut, I will challenge your limits and abilities. Your body will get worked over and I will use help. Unless I have Jess strap on a dildo, I will need help to double penetrate you and to make you air tight. That will happen. I may take on other girls, too. Do you still agree?"

"Yes, master. I will be good. I will be a willing slut for you."

"Very good. Kneel down and kiss Jess." She nodded and knelt. She began to kiss Jess and rub her nipples. She made Jess moan as she responded to the stimulation of her nipples and Leslie's kiss.

The two girls were fondling each other, making them hotter and giving me much visual and aural enjoyment. I was getting ready to interrupt them with my hard cock when the doorbell rang.

I looked through the window and saw Jeremy, Chase, and Ron standing there. I said, "Sluts, don't stop." I went to the door and invited my three classmates inside. The guys were expecting Jess and were surprised to see Leslie naked and making out with Jess. Ron was really surprised. After all he is Leslie's older brother!

He knew that Leslie was my girl and that we were active but this was a surprise. Leslie saw him and stopped kissing Jess. "Why did you stop, slut? Did I tell you to stop?"

She looked downcast. "No, master. I was surprised to see Ron. You hadn't told me to stop."

"Then continue with your last instructions." She went back to making out with Jess. "Sit down, guys, and watch. Ron, I guess we should talk."

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Your sister asked to be my slut just like Jess. I have accepted her. You know that means she will do anything I say."

Ron looked at me. "No shit!"

"Seriously. If I were to tell her to suck your cock, she would do it. I could even make her your home fuck toy."

"That would be incest!"

"Of course! What do you think I do with Jess is?" He grinned. "Sluts, stop!" Both girls stopped what they were doing. They were both panting and hot to trot. "Jess, who fucked your ass earlier at the mall?"

"Jeremy, master."

'"Okay, suck his cock. Chase, you may have either of her other holes." Both of the guys were removing their clothes as quickly as they could. Jess swallowed Jeremy's cock and Chase rammed his cock deep into her butt.

"Leslie, come over here and suck your brother's cock."

"Y-yes, master." Ron was as wide-eyed as his sister but pulled his shorts and briefs down and off. Leslie moved into position and began to suck his nice-sized cock.

Ron exclaimed, "Shit, sis, that's good! Take it deeper!" She took his cock into her throat just like she did mine. I moved behind her. I had some lube and worked my cock until it was slippery while moving behind her. I pushed into her asshole, popping through her sphincter until I was deep in her ass. She moaned onto her brother's cock that went in a little deeper as I thrust forward.

Neither Jeremy nor I were gentle as we fucked my sluts. Now that she was my slut, I would have to decide if I would keep her as my girl friend, too. Right now, I was fucking her ass hard. Ron couldn't hold back. Leslie was good at sucking cock and having his sister sucking the cum from his balls sent him over the edge quickly.

Ron exclaimed, "Swallow it all, sister slut. Don't miss a drop." I continued to plow her ass, going for my cum. I was going to squirt it deep into her anal tract.

Her head lifted off Ron's limp penis. She moaned, "Yes! Master! Fuck my ass! Shoot it full of your load! Oh! Shit!" Ron's cock gave a small lurch and she gobbled it back into her mouth and sucked while I pounded her butt slapping my groin against her butt cheeks.

I was getting close and shouted, "Take it, slut. I'm filling your slutty ass with my load." I began to pump my semen into her ass slamming her butt with each spasm of my cock. I slowed down as her ass milked my load as her mouth and throat had milked her brother's load down her throat and into her stomach. I sat back on the floor. "Turn around and clean my cock." Leslie turned around and sucked my cock clean. My sister was doing the same for Jeremy without any words.

Ron's cock was getting hard as he watched his sister suck me and clean the cum and anal juices off my cock. He was hard and I said, "Fuck your slutty sister's ass. Give my sister more to suck!" Ron pushed into Leslie's butt and began to pump his hips back and forth pumping his cock until his groin was slapping against her ass cheeks. They were groaning together and orgasmed almost simultaneously. Ron slammed into his sister's butt and held his cock deep in her ass.

"Leslie, suck him clean." Ron pulled out of her ass to lie back on the couch. Leslie turned around and began to suck his cock clean. Jess came up behind her and was quickly licking and sucking Leslie's asshole. She put a hand to Leslie's pussy and began to finger her easily able to get three fingers in her. Leslie moaned and climaxed again. She fell forward totally wasted from her efforts and the sex she had enjoyed.

Jess kept sucking on her ass trying to get all the lovely semen out and into her mouth, down her throat, and into her stomach. Finally, she was worn out. She lay on her stomach flat on the floor. Everyone fell asleep until late in the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.