Ashley
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

I told my son my plan and it was lucky that we finished when we did because all the girls came home then. I decided it was the perfect time to start phase one of my plan. We talked nicely with the family and played games that even Alice could join in.

“Ashley I feel bad about saying you couldn’t stay the night at your friend April’s house. Do you think it would be too late to go over now?” I said.

Ashley shot up in her chair and smiled a huge smile. Although it wasn’t nearly as huge as the one that she had when I finally agreed to have oral and anal sex with her. As she ran to her room I watched her cute butt. I tried not to think of the day she’d find that special someone who would take her away. I had been afraid of that day since the day I found out my wife was pregnant with a daughter. As long as that special someone didn’t come around too soon I hoped I would be willing to let her go. As long as it was something she wanted.

Dave got up looked to me and said, “Dad. My wedding to Stacy is coming soon and I’m getting kind of nervous. I was wondering if I could talk to Mom alone for a while. I figure now would be the perfect time since Ashes will be going to her friends’ slumber party.”

“Why are you nervous son? You’re getting married to a young and beautiful woman that loves you. You’re a lucky man.” I asked.

Dave just shrugged his shoulders, “It’s kind of a matter I’d like to talk to mom about.”

I acted as if I was hesitant about this but then I finally consented after Stacy gave her okay to the idea. After my daughter came out with her packed bag I kissed and hugged my wife goodbye and then went to my son and told him to go easy on his mother.

“This is so cool that you let me go to the party. Thank you so much.” Ashley said.

“Do think you could do something for me Ash?” I asked.

I put the car to a stop as we pulled up outside her friend’s house. I caught Ashley looking down to my crotch. I smiled and shook my head no and laughed a little. I whispered to her, “It’s nothing like that. Although maybe after you get home tomorrow. But for now I want something else.”

I got out to take her to the door. A teen outside in this neighborhood, this time of the night wasn’t exactly something I liked. I was surprised she had agreed to let me walk her to her friends door so easily.

Ashley hugged me at the door and then whispered in my ear much like I had in the car, “So why did Stacy come with us? Is she and Dave having a fight?”

I laughed and told her that she and her brother had good hearts when it came to worrying about other people’s relationships. She had asked me what I meant about that but the door opened and I told her I would fill her in later. I got into the car and was shocked to see that Stacy was now in the front seat.

She smiled at me and asked, “So what are we going to do now? Because I do have a few really good ideas.”

“You’re future husband did suggest that we could go to a movie. That sounds like a good idea. Especially since you and Ashley did do a lot of running around today.” I told her.

“Oh Boo. That’s nowhere near what I had in mind. My idea was a lot more fun.” pouted Stacy.

Sounding innocent I asked, “And what did you have in mind?”

She smiled and reached over to unzip my pants and leaned over. Shortly after my soon to be daughter-in-law enveloped my shaft into her mouth I started to drive off. Because it had been a few years since my wife had done that while we were in the front seats of a moving car my driving was a little off for a bit. I was worried that we’d be pulled over. Luckily we weren’t.

I was close to my orgasm when I tried to tell Stacy to pull off my cock. She wouldn’t listen so I pulled her off. She was a little upset and looked as if she were going to start crying in a way that was obvious it was just play crying, when she noticed where we were. Then she couldn’t open the door fast enough. I finally caught up to her and embraced her and kissed her forehead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.