Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

Ever since doing it with Stacy we've only done it on the weekends. Each time she insisted I cum in her pussy. Then one day my son told me he wanted to talk to me in private about something. I had a really bad feeling that he would tell me that he had never said that I could fuck his girlfriend turned fiancé and that he would want me to stop.

Ashley and Stacy were out shopping and Alice was out visiting with her brother as she did either on every Friday or Saturday. So this was the time that Dave picked to talk to me. So now was the moment I dreaded.

It took a few moments for Dave to start. When he did it looked like he was regretting it as much as I was. Then in a huff he said, "How bad is your and Mom's sex life?"

Totally not what I was expecting. So in shock I answered or tried to, "Uh what? Why would you ask that? It's just fine, but I don't think you really need to know that."

"What I don't need is to be lied to. I know it's not that fine. Or else you wouldn't be fucking my girlfriend behind my back."

I was at a loss for words for a moment. Then I got my second wind and said, "Hey she told me that it was your idea to screw her in the first place. Are you telling me that was a lie?"

"I am not actually. But that was supposed to be a onetime thing. Especially after I found out you were also doing it with your daughter." shouted Dave.

Silence once again. But then Dave started to say something that I had a feeling I didn't want to hear. He gave me a wicked grin as if he had just now gotten confirmation on my guilt. Then his face shifted into something apologetic.

"I'm sorry Dad I hadn't actually meant to say that. But seeing you going at it with Ashes at the pool like that made it obvious that something was wrong with your sex life. I love you and mom and even my sister. I wouldn't want anything to come in between your and Mom's love. Does Mom know you're doing it with Ashes?"

I nodded, and then I looked him in the eye and said, "Actually it was their idea. For a long time your sister had been trying to get me to have sex with her. But I always said no. So one day your mother caught Ash crying. And so that day your mother went off to town to get some sex toys and sexy lingerie, meant to ... uh ... to get me in a special mood so she could talk me into fulfilling your sister's wishes. But on her ride home..." I couldn't finish.

"She lost her sight. Dad did it ever occur to you that that was a sign that your sex life with Ashes was never supposed to happen?" Dave asked.

I took a deep breath then said, "Every time I fuck her ass and she sucks my cock. But I can't handle seeing them hurt and disappointed look. That and a thought that keeps me going, not just doing that with your sister but in my sanity and my life. The thought is that because at that time your mother and I had a very active sex life. Not a day would go by that we didn't do it at least twice or three times. On occasion more. But not many like that. And because of that life style back then I would have turned them down. Heck I probably would have filed for divorce and claimed she was insane. But I would have lived my life with great regret doing that to your mother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.