Ashley
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Man's wife goes blind and loses her sexual appetite. Then she has her husband go down on their teen daughter. With a couple of conditions. One he is to leave her cherry alone and two she is to be in the room whenever they do anything sexual together. But after losing a very active sex life with his wife will he be able to stay away from taking his daughter's virginity?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Father   Daughter  

"Dave let's go and get everyone something to drink." said Ashley.

I started to panic at the mention of Ashley taking our son into the kitchen. My wife and I hadn't exactly left things clean in there. And I didn't want him to see things as they were.

Ashley must have noticed my uneasiness because she just nodded smiled and said, "Don't worry everything will be fine. It's not like there'll any messes in there. I cleaned the "Dishes" and stuff after Dave got here." as if it just hit her she added, "Or are you nervous being alone with Davy wavy's new Girlyfriend?"

The kitchen door closed and Stacy spoke quietly, "I hope you aren't nervous about being here with me, because I'm nervous enough."

"Oh no Stacy. Don't worry about a thing. I think it's great you're his girlfriend." I said.

"That's true. We love that he has a girlfriend. I have known for some time that you two were an item. So how is he?" my wife said. She had stopped and coughed before she could say anything else.

Stacy's eyes bugged out and she frantically said, "He told I was pregnant?"

With that NEWS we heard a clattering from behind us and saw Dave standing there and Ashley picking up the pop cans from the floor.

"Actually no I hadn't gotten to that part yet." He turned to us and said, "So, SURPRISE."

Now Stacy really looked worried as she tried to say something but failed.

"Sorry I couldn't finish my sentence. I had meant to say How is he as a boyfriend. I wanted to know if he was being a gentleman." said Alice.

I so many emotions running through my head I couldn't say anything for a while. I looked at my wife and she looked a little flushed. Then I looked for Ashley and didn't see her at first but found her in the corner of the room. She looked shocked.

In a hurry then she went to Stacy and gave her a hug and asked, "So is it true? Are you pregnant with Dave's baby?"

Uncertainly Stacy replied, "Yes. I am."

"With that I shook free of my wife's hold on me and looked at the two soon to be parents and was about to chew them out for what they had done when the things I've done with my daughter came to mind. So instead I told them, "Well I can see what you meant by the news being good depending on how we looked at it."

I went to Stacy who was standing up and I was guessing she was getting ready to make a run for it. Before she could try that I followed my daughter's example and gave her a hug and as soon as I let go I said to a surprised Stacy, "I hope that you know that life is precious and that you know that Alice and I will be here for you if you two ever need help. But for now I think I will go outside and sit near the pool. This has been a very complex day to say the least. I think a swim may help."

About 10 to 20 minutes later I removed my clothes except for my swimming trunks which I had under my pants and I had been laying down on the lounge chair ever since. I hadn't realized much time had passed until I heard the door slide open. I stayed still acting as if I hadn't heard anything until I say Ashley sitting on the edge of the pool in her one piece swim suit.

"Are your brother and his girlfriend still here?" I asked.

"No. But they'll be back. They took mom to get some swim suits." replied Ashley.

"Well that's nice. Wait. Your mother already has some swim suits. Why would they need to get her some new ones" I had said not really expecting an answer.

Ashley looked sadly down and said, "Well they're all swim suits that she had just gotten shortly before her accident."

"Oh. That's right. I can't believe I had forgotten that." I answered. I knew that Alice didn't like to remember some things from around that time. That's why Ashley hadn't listened to some of the music or movies or talked about some of the things she had gotten out loud that she got from her mother on her birthday that year. It seemed weird to me that those things would affect her in that way but I learned quickly not to question it.

My daughter looked around us nervously and then said, "By the way dad I've been thinking about this for a while now but..."

I was a little nervous and getting angry at the thought that she was going to ask about our sex play but was surprised when she said what she did.

"Could I dye my hair." she quickly said before she suddenly threw herself into the pool.

I watched Ashley swim around for a bit. But when I felt myself getting hard watching her I closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew Ashley had splashed me with some water.

"Hey, Dad. None of that. You should get into the water with me. We need some warm up time before the others come back."

Ashley rose up out of the water just enough to show off her bare shoulders. I thought that was strange at first because she had gone in with her suit that covered them partially. Then I thought that she must have pushed them down to entice me or to have me force her out of the water or something. So I stood up planning on a prank of my own. That is until I took a step and felt something under my foot. I looked down and noticed that it was Ashley's swim suit. I looked at her with slight bit of anger and more surprise. She had actually taken off her suit and was swimming in her birthday suit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.